PDA

View Full Version : Um... hi

Mewtwo-D2
17th September 2006, 07:27 PM
Well, after a year or so, I'm back. And since I used to be considered pretty good with RPG's, I was thinking of starting a new one... I'm a little out of the loop though.

Would anyone be interested in a re-working of one of my old RPG's? They all flopped eventually, to be sure, but I think I had some good ideas going at one point.

The old RPG's:

Modern Fighter: Spirits of the murdered or of suicides are given the chance to earn another life, by making a deal with either God or Satan. Modern day, mostly real world.

Angels Deserve To Die (To be renamed Tragic Fairytale) : Petty wars and conflicts rage through a fantasy universe. A hope for peace arises in a very reluctant leader.

Black Hole Son (to be renamed Millenium 61) : Galatic civil war in the far, far distant future. Villian-centric.

Quid, Quis, Quidne: A Harry Potter universe RPG. Takes place several years before the events of the books.

Valkyrie Faction: Another fantasy war RPG. A small group of warriors battles to regain their lost lands and reinstate their deposed princess against an army of demons.

Astralis: Les Autres Monde: Sci-fi/fantasy RPG. Magic users on a distant world against the mysterious Tower of Seven.

I could go more in depth in these if anyone's interested in a ressurection. Anyway... hi again.

Asilynne
17th September 2006, 10:47 PM
YAY YOURE BACK!!!!!! I want Modern Figher, Tragic Fairytale, and QQQ back ^-~ Mostly modern fighter though, I loved my characters mode of death :D

Perfect Chaos
17th September 2006, 10:51 PM
Yes yes, I remember you very well. Welcome back M2D2 :D

I don't remember many of your RPGs, but I do remember 3Qs, so bring that one back if anything else

-Sean

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
17th September 2006, 10:53 PM
I remember looking at a lot of your RPGs but I think I only joined QQQ and another one, the name of which I can't remember at the moment, where I was a hobgoblin named Puck on a high after reading Shakespeare.
Modern Fighter's got a really ace plot ^^

Mystic_clown
18th September 2006, 12:46 AM
Hey, I remember you, welcome back!

Ah, I remember When Angels Deserve to Die very well. I'm eager bring to bring Fool back

Master Rudy
18th September 2006, 02:05 AM
Hey welcome back M2! Always good to see an old friend and RPer come back. Valkyrie Faction sounds good to me and I'd like to know more. In the meantime mayhap I direct you to my Dawn petition? ^_~

Ultimate Charizard
18th September 2006, 02:28 AM
oooh return of a Veteran......

Lookin forward to seeing some good ideas which might insipre me to get off my backside ;)

Outlaw JT
18th September 2006, 08:28 AM
WELCOME BACK!!!!!

I would love to see Black Hole Son and QQQ back and running! I'd also love to see your Star Wars rpg about an intelligence unit brought back (forget the name). I really loved that one but it hardly got off the ground last time. It was like just having just one potato chip and someone taking the bag away.

Mewtwo-D2
18th September 2006, 12:51 PM
The Star Wars one was 'Silent Dagger'.... but there weren't enough SW fans on the board to make that one fly. I have a few other ideas rattling around, but I want to get back into the swing of things before I introduce a brand-new, untested plot.

Ghost
18th September 2006, 03:46 PM
Yay, I remembered Black Hole Sun from way back when (Jeez that was a while ago...) I kinda started to try a Space RPG like it though, and it died :(

Though I think everyone is happy to have you back ^^

Master Rudy
26th September 2006, 02:07 AM
I think I remember you mentioning the SW idea as well when me and Bran were over at your place awhile back and I think I'd be intrested in one of those as well ^_~

Darkmaster Kagemusha
26th September 2006, 09:17 PM
Welcome back M2-D2, it's good to see you again. Ah, it brings back memories of Gundam :P. I also remember Black Hole Sun and Valkyrie Faction, which were most definitely cool ideas. Good to see you bringing the ideas back to the surface.

Shadow Djinn
26th September 2006, 09:44 PM
I don't think I was in any of your rpgs listed aside from that one with the Twilight Dawn and stuff (the name slips me.) However, I'd love to take part in Valkryie Faction if you ever revived it. Regardless, welcome back!