PDA

View Full Version : Whats the most times you breed a pokemon

Powarun
28th March 2003, 08:40 PM
How many times do you breed one pokemon, to have more of that pokemon so you can the personality you want and every thing else.

I breed a Castform one 29 times and my goal is to breed so many Castform I will have 151.

Also, it is very hard to get the stats and personality, moves and every thing else for the perfect baby

Scythemantis
28th March 2003, 08:53 PM
Why do you want 151 castforms? :o

Eh, I guess I wouldn't mind having that many duskulls. I like those.

The first egg I got from a grimer had the personality and gender I wanted.

VanirElf
28th March 2003, 08:59 PM
wow...guess I'm the crappy breeder here.
I just breed to get strong moves, but I usually just breed 2 high level pokemon of the same species...my babies have always turned out ok.
this new attitude thing though it's something to consider.
I haven't done much breeding in rs yet.

and the most times I've ever bred a pokemon was Eevee...I bred 12 once.
2 days ago my friend Jeffrey bred himself 30 vulpix...he was actually trying to get a torchic...by mating them both but out of 30 eggs theywere all vulpix...it took him like 40 eggs to get a torchic...which I find ok...all it took me when i bred was 1 try to get an extra one.
sucks for him...all that box space and walking around...

Mystic_Shadow
28th March 2003, 09:01 PM
Feebas owns. I found one, and I was like :o :D 8) . Now I'm breeding them so that i have them as the border for my boxes ( I have them in every end slot) like this
f=feebas

f f f f f
fother f
fpokes f
fgo f
fhere f
f f f f f

I also breed Sevipers just because they're cool :P

soggy_cardboard
28th March 2003, 09:02 PM
ya, its real hard..............

ive used up all my spinda with BP and a defeseve personality(only about 3, and ive got bout 10+att BPing spinda:()
so i think ill have to breed some more.........

and it takes so log to hatch.............

Powarun
28th March 2003, 09:02 PM
So, um, I can seem crazy or something
I like Castform, and I like having to breed perfect pokemon without wasting my money on pokeballs. Time overthrows money

soggy_cardboard
28th March 2003, 09:06 PM
no, your not crazy.

i have bred spinda 75 times.

Powarun
28th March 2003, 09:13 PM
Okay I am not crazy not unlike yourself, mr. soggy cardboard. Just for you to know you are a respected person to me. Also I noticed you had topics of hoow you get certain moves on Spinda. You should right a whole new book on the subject.

The Muffin Man
28th March 2003, 09:25 PM
Yes. He could call it "How to breed really bad pokemon no one likes based on horrible ideas: The Story of many Spinda"

soggy_cardboard
28th March 2003, 09:37 PM
Yes. He could call it "How to breed really bad pokemon no one likes based on horrible ideas: The Story of many Spinda" :o how dare you.

Okay I am not crazy not unlike yourself, mr. soggy cardboard. Just for you to know you are a respected person to me. Also I noticed you had topics of hoow you get certain moves on Spinda. You should right a whole new book on the subject. i was thinking of making a website for ol' SPINDA, but im not very good a html, not even basic html.....
maybe i should just type a document on him...(*insert lightbulb above head smiley*)

EDIT: is there a free tool that converts docs into html????

Daisuke
28th March 2003, 10:06 PM
<html>
<title>Everything you wanted to know about Spinda (and then some!)</title>
<body>
<font face="Arial" size="4">
Everything you wanted to know about Spinda, by Mr. Soggy Cardboard.</font>

name-of-spinda-image-file.gif

<font face="Arial" size="2">
You could start typing all about Spinda here. But I'll use this space for telling you about some of the html in this template. First off all, you have to start out with that html tag at the beginning. You just have to. In between the starting title tag and the ending title tag, you can write anything you want. It'll show up at the top of the screen by the _ and []] and X buttons. After that, just put in the body tag. Then, declare what font you want to use. I gave you Arial, but you could use like Verdana, Times New Roman, etc. The sizes range in number. 1 is pretty small. 2 is standard. 3 is bigger. 4 is bigger. You can use as many different font tags as you want, just make sure you close them when you don't want that particular font anymore. The img tag lets you put an image on the page. Just upload a pic of Spinda on your webpage (Geocities, Angelfire, Netfirms, or wherever) and use it. The BR tag is like pressing enter in Microsoft Word. Pressing enter doesn't do anything in html, so you have to use a BR. Oh, and This would make the font bold and this is italics and <u>this is underlined</u>. It's easy to get the hang of this basic html. Now, I'll end the html as seen below. Just open up Notepad on your computer and copy/paste this to it. Save it as spinda.html and then view it.</font>
</body>
</html>

soggy_cardboard
28th March 2003, 10:45 PM
wo! kick ***!

thanx alot for that :D

thats real helpful, i was going to sign off the net.................but, now i wanna do this site. dang, and i got homework to do...meh, i do it later;o

i PM'd u some more questions

soggy_cardboard
28th March 2003, 10:49 PM
wo! kick ***!

thanx alot for that :D

thats real helpful, i was going to sign off the net.................but, now i wanna do this site. dang, and i got homework to do...meh, i do it later;o

cool.
i just need to know 3 more questions.
-how do you center an image?
-how do u put a border around an image?
-and how do you do that thing...its like a hyperlink to a point in the page?

ILikePokemonP
29th March 2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by soggy_cardboard

-how do you center an image?

<center></center>

-how do u put a border around an image?

best option is to put it in a cell

<table border="2" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"
bordercolor="#0000FF">
<tr>
<td>http://imageurlgoeshere.com</td>
</tr>

"#0000FF" is the color. You can put normal words such as "red" or "blue". The # is used for numbers and not for words.

-and how do you do that thing...its like a hyperlink to a point in the page?

Text shown for link (http://www.siteurl.com)

soggy_cardboard
29th March 2003, 02:36 AM
wo, how did i post and edit 2 dif posts :confused:

cool, thx 4 that ILikePokemon:P

my spinda shrine i coming along now

i even have a graph :D