PDA

View Full Version : A Challenged ta Salvester2 3v3 (Ref needed)

Prof. Jb Wolf
29th March 2003, 12:17 AM
*Grins savagely* Hope your ready for good match Sal2-boyo.

Rules are as Follows

Three on Three Match
I send out first
You attack first

Now for the Arena...

Set at night, the moon rises over a dark wasteland. Large boulders and stones litter the arena, most of them seemingly looking like old gravestones and some of statues. The remains of what looked like an old Pokémon Gym lays in ruins nearby a well assigns prolaiming shows. They have faded and none can read them, but thewords Sensational and Cerulean can still be legible. Rivers of lava and pools of magma crisscross across the arena. Should the still slightly warm earth be bother whether by earthquake or anything else, geyses of lava may erupt or giant geysers of scalding hot water.

I thought it would be fiting somehow, the gravesite of Old Cerulean, ne?

*Pulls a black whistle out of his pocket and blows on it. A dark shadow materializes from the darkness, growling slightly.* Genrou, my loyal Houndour (Male) will begn the match.

Salvester2
29th March 2003, 12:23 AM
Okay..time for so arial stunts..okay Areodaktyl, show that Houndour how to fight.

Start out with a Screech attack, followed by Wing attack, then Dragon Breath!!!

EngiMatikul
29th March 2003, 06:53 PM
I would love to ref, if you guys do not mind 1 week intervals...

Prof. Jb Wolf
29th March 2003, 07:08 PM
Ok Genrou, time for some strategy. Keep you ears covered from the Screech and when Aerodactyl comes in forhi Wing Attack, unleash a Flamethrower right in his face. Follow up with a Fire Wheel!

Ai, Boxo, I would love ta have ye Ref, but I dunno. You are a bit overburdend with all your work, ne?

Salvester2
3rd April 2003, 11:14 AM
*enter the Dancing Mankeys*

*the Mankeys dance to bump the topic*