PDA

View Full Version : ````` Yu Gi Oh: Monster Kaiser ````` ( Sign Ups )

Roy Karrde
21st September 2006, 06:03 PM
[center][font=Times New Roman][color=gold]Yu Gi Oh: Monster Kaiser
[color=silver][font=times new roman][size=5]ASB/RPG Exclusive!

[left][font=times new roman][color=tan][size=4]One Wish, what would you do for One Wish? What would you do for your deepest desires to come true? That is what the flyers said at the local Yu Gi Oh Tournaments all around the Earth. The provider is a world renown gamer that holds tournaments on his secluded island. This year he wants to provide a tournament for Yu Gi Oh Duelists. The Winner receives what ever his heart desires, if he is able to provide it.

So you and others are taken by boat and plane from all around the world to a small South American Island. There you are given one week to become the top duelist on the island. The island though is not with out it’s obstacles though, weird and unique creatures stalk the wilderness. The island is also filled with several relics; a few look like giant chess pieces.

At first you shrug this off, but as the first losers of the tournament happen, the stakes of this tournament become a lot more real. The man that rules the island is known as the Monster Kaiser, and the losers of the tournament become a monster from their decks. To save your sanity and your body, you must battle friends and foes, with every life point you and your opponent lose in the duel, the more you chance becoming another monster.

But is the chance of a wish come true worth these stakes? You have no other choice because the only way off this island is winning the tournament. And for the losers, you must try to keep your sanity, try to keep your humanity as you journey with friend and foe. All in hopes that the winner of this tournament will wish back your humanity!

[color=lightblue]The duels will take place via any IM Program with your Real Life Deck. Proxys and Japanese cards are welcome. The Ban list is active. Chats of the tournament is either reposted or sent to me to verify the winner. Tampering with a duel will receive a automatic loss. If you do not have an IM Program, you can duel via PM or any other device. Sennen/Millennium Items are not allowed, this is real world not fantasy!

[center][color=tan]~* Sign Up *~

[left][color=tan]Name: Your Name
Character Description Describe your character
Specialty Card Monster you will change into if you lose.
Deck Type What kind of deck are you using?
Tournament History Novice? Won a few? National Champ?
Personality How you act
Wish What your wish is.
Other Nothing

[left][color=lightblue]Name: Ryan Lutz
Character Description Short cut black hair and hazel eyes, he wears a button down short sleeve white shirt. With blue jean shorts and a black buckled belt. He is around 6 foot 1 inch, and has a bit of a texan accent. He usually smiles but can become completely serious with in a second.
Specialty Card D.D. Warrior Lady
Deck Type Horus
Tournament History Weekly Tournament Winner of Lone Star Comics
Personality Relaxed and joking, he makes friends easily and has fun. The whole tournament has freaked him out and his usual friendly nature during a duel has been quieted. He remains silent during duels and tries to remain concentraited on the game.
Wish Rich enough so that he does not have to worry his parents with them paying for college.
Other Nothing

Dark Sage
21st September 2006, 06:17 PM
Name: Jack Daniels

Character Description: Friendly and easy-going, and very intellectualy. Looks at everything as two sides, if possible, and sees both sides to everything. For this reason, he uses two decks, which are two sides of the same coin.

Specialty Card: Dark Magician or Obnoxious Celtic Guardian, depending on which deck he is using at the time.

Deck Type: He calls his two decks Strength and Mind. The Strength Deck is a Warrior Deck. The Mind Deck is a Spellcaster Deck.

Tournament History: Reigning champion at the Neutral Ground game store in NYC.

Personality: Very approachable, but takes everything seriously. Doesn't believe too much in the the supernatural - if approached with proof, he'd likely try to analyze it.

Wish: To find perfection. Simple. He might change that wish once the turmoil starts.

envoy of time
21st September 2006, 09:46 PM
Name:Sam Kingsford

Character Description:6"00 tall,base ball player build,brown mousy hair,and blue grey eyes.Useualy wears a T-shirt,blue jeans, and a denim jacket.Caries a grey back pack with cards and camping stuff.

Specialty card:Dimond Dude

Deck:Destiny Heros

Tornament history:won second at the Books-A-Million tornament

Personality:Incredibly kind,but acts a bit dense.Was layed back and easy going but this tornament has changed that,and now is trying to survive.Trying to make freinds tjat won't turn on him.

Wish : A million dollars, He got the idea from Dulest Kingdom.

kalad1
21st September 2006, 11:41 PM
Name: Amelia Fairbrooks
Desc: about 5'9", a very fit build, she obviously works out. She has green eyes and red hair to her waist. She wears ratty blue jeans, an black T-shirt, and a denim jacket with the arms torn off. She wears fingerless, studded gloves which are weighted. She carries a sack with some emergency supplies and some smokes and a box of toothpicks. Is almost always seen with either a lit cigarrette or a toothpick in her mouth.
Specialty Card: Has a Cyber Dragon for Good Luck.
Deck: Currently None
Tournament History: No dueling history, but she is regarded as top dog in her area when it comes to more... physical forms of fighting.
Personality: Blunt and straight forward, Amelia speaks her mind about anything and everything. She likes to get into fights and has been known to take on too many people at once. Despite her rough edges, she is a genuinely good person, and has built up something of a buddy relationship with Ryan. Tagged along to make sure he "had someone to watch his back".
Wish: none yet, she's skeptical of the whole thing.
Other:

Mystic_clown
22nd September 2006, 04:19 AM
Wait, so we need to use our real life decks? Dammit! Mine totally sucks! *goes off to pout*

Heald
22nd September 2006, 11:55 AM
Name: Duncan Cowal
Character Description: Wears a red-tartan kilt at all times, usually with army boots, a blue t-shirt with a Saltire emblem on the front and a red dragon on the back and a black beanie hat, also with a small Saltire on the front. He has long blonde hair kept unkempt and almost shoulder-length. He also has a darker blonde goatee. He is quite muscular and tall, standing at 6' 4". He has a thick Glaswegian accent, although he talks more clearly when around non-Scottish audiences. He keeps his deck in his sporran, which is white fur with black stripes.
Specialty Card Monster: Solar Flare Dragon
Deck Type: Fireball
Tournament History: Reigning Scottish National Champion and an undefeated street duellist in Glasgow, Stirling and Edinburgh.
Personality: "Slam Dunc", as he likes to call himself, is a cocky, loud, brash and often egotistical individual. He often plays up his own success and belittles his peers. He believes he has many fans and will often over-elaborate. He also believes he has a magnetic sex-appeal, although he does have reasonable success with members of the opposite sex. Whatever he acts like, he does have the intelligence and cunning to match that of a world-class duellist and although he denies it, he probably uses his arrogance to trick others into believing he is not as intelligent as he brags about being. He rarely trust anyone, even his closest friends and is sceptical about the abilities of other people.
Wish: To be the most famous Scotsman in history.
Other: Nothing.

Dark-San
22nd September 2006, 08:25 PM
Name: Wee Meng alias Dark-san
Character Description: Short hair though accompanied with black eyes, he is an all rounder Asian from his looks. His usual clothings are usually T- shirt and long pants (be it jeans or cargo pants). Standing at a height of 1.75m and weighs around 70 Kilos.
Specialty Card: Green Gadget
Deck Type: Air Gadget (A combination of Gadgets and 'D' Heros)
Tournament History: National Christmas tournament Champion 2002, National World qualifying Champion 2004
Personality: Always have a tendency to be put off by pressure, but in his case luck usually plays a crucial factor in him winning the tournaments.
Wish: Just want to be left alone.
Other: None

Just a bit of reminder that we are using the latest ban restriction, which means if the decks that you are currently using has ban cards, you would have to change them. Lastly, this is my first deck in 2 years. I have already quited this stuff for quite a long time again so be lenient to me. ^.^

Waves_of_Darkness
22nd September 2006, 11:27 PM
o.O

What did I do with my Phoenix/Zombie deck...

Oh cripes! I gave it to a friend to sell on ebay! Must... get... it... back...

Reserve me just in case I get it back, please!

Perfect Chaos
27th September 2006, 07:00 PM
Name: Sean Ramuk
Character Description: 6'1, slightly muscular build. Has deep natural tan skin tone (Asian Indian descent) with brown/hazel eyes. Hair is jet black and normally spiked upwards with a mustache/goatee combination. Normally seen wearing a cotton black collared shirt with baggy blue jeans and black sneakers. Wears black fingerless gloves on both hands and has a silver "hoop" earring on his left ear.
Specialty Card Monster: Dark Ruler Ha Des
Deck Type: Necrofear Dimension
Tournament History: Hasn't played in any tournaments but is still a decent duelist.
Personality: Laid-back, makes alot of jokes and wise-cracks but knows when to be serious. Some one you can get along with pretty well and easily.
Wish: To find the perfect girl
Other: All your OTHER are belong to us :o

-Sean

killer tai
28th September 2006, 04:18 PM
Name: Tai Takuha
Character Description: Hes fairly thin with a light brown skin tone and dark brown eyes. He has Black hair with the back being extremely spikey pointing outwards .Hes 5'9 and usually wears a short sleeved Blue shirt,with a Armorer Dragon lv 10 logo on the back, he also has Dark Baggy pants leading down to black sneakers
Specialty Card Monster: Armored Dragon lv 10
Deck Type: Level up Deck
Tournament History: Won a Street tournament bout 2 weeks before he took the trip
Personality Real Laid back, he doesn't really focus on his priority which leads to his downfall, Loves jokes, Usually gets serious only when hes angry or its time to be serious. He gets distracted easily by Women.
Wish What your wish is: To enjoy the rest of his life
Other: Hes got a mysterious tattoo of Armed Dragon 10 on his back under his shirt which glows when he summons the Armed Dragon lv 10

Roy Karrde
28th September 2006, 11:11 PM
Alrighty guys, starting this tomorrow, so get some sleep and get ready for the first round!

Waves_of_Darkness
29th September 2006, 01:11 PM
Sadly, I'm going to have to sit out of this one... no Pheonix deck for me...

Waves_of_Darkness
1st October 2006, 01:51 AM
Okay i just proxied my old deck, and Roy and I just had an AMAZING battle, so I'm in!

Name: Alex Bliss
Character Description: Very average; she has long, red hair, and yellow eyes, and an average body. Who really cares what she looks like, just duel the girl!
Specialty Card Monster: Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys
Deck Type: Phoenix cutter
Tournament History: Complete novice
Personality: Very nice, but is VERY competitive. She will not back down for anything, and she will always back up her friends.
Wish: To get the tournament over with, so she can get back home.
Other: None.

Waves_of_Darkness
1st October 2006, 01:55 AM
btw: Roy won in the end; really, it was a great battle. I copied and pasted the battle on a word document, and it turned out to be ten pages long :eek: :eek:

Alucard
3rd October 2006, 03:13 PM
Hmm... this should be interesting to watch.