PDA

View Full Version : Pallet Quest: A Returning Pokémon RPG! Sign-Up Here

Pokemaster Cody
11th December 2002, 03:20 PM
I did this a long while back, back in the days of UBB. I had a few members, and it got of replies. I hope to get the same this time. However, this might be under the Trainer RPG standards. I think I did it under Golden Dragonite or Silver Mewtwo. Maybe even under this one :D.

Gameplay: Okay, your layout is simple. You are a beginning trainer on the path to catch the legendary pokémon. Once you do so, you hope to Take on the Elite Four. Everyone is in a different demension, so there is one of each legendary in each. However, you can still request a battle which can be agreed upon. I, or some other worker I hope to get (Find me on AIM or PM, check my profile). This game is only based on all R/B pokémon and G/S legendaries and items. Pokemn can talk in human language when wanted. All normaly traded to evolve pokémon can evolve at level thirty-six.

How it Works: You will find a pokémon, given by me while you are searching. You will fight it with your current pokemon, and I will list the results. My character isn't really involved. I'm just there to give examples, but I'll still play. Yes, you can challenge me, but you need a ref. I'll fight you on AIM, hopefully a chat room, as well as the ref. will appear. I'll list the results. Other fights can be held in the START topic, or a seperate one, I'll have to ask the mods about it.

What You Start With: When you begin the game, you automatically have a starter pokémon, two potions, five pokeballs, a pokedex (I'll create some new pokemon), and lastly but not leastly, a list of the legendaries and a Check List (I'll be creating some as well)

Sign-Up Form:

Character Name:
Character Age:
Character Description:
Character Personality:
Character Starting Pokemon: (First Set Gets Advantage) You can chose from the following: Gastly, Abra, Poliwag, :All R/B Starters: , Drowzee, Mankey, Geodude, and Diglett.

Pokemon Name:
Pokemon Level: (Maximum is 5, but you can gave less if you prefer)
Pokemon Description: (Anything Special)
Pokemon Personality: (Sarcastic?)
Pokemon Attatched Items: (G/S)

---

Sign-Up Form:

Character Name: Archimedes Langaza
Character Age: 13
Character Description: He has a head of black hair, blue eyes, tan skin, and an odd laugh 0_o
Character Personality: He is really quiet around humans, however, he enjoys communicating with Pokémon. He can be very sarcastic and full of disses if he wants.
Character Starting Pokemon: Gastly

Pokemon Name: Gastly (Trensperent)
Pokemon Level: 5
Pokemon Description: Instead of being black with purple, he's more of a color changer and can change his color into anything including being able to perfectly imitate his background.
Pokemon Personality: Likes to play jokes, and is never really serious except during battle.
Pokemon Attatched Items: Leftovers

MetaKnight89
11th December 2002, 07:23 PM
Character Name:Cloud
Character Age:19
Character Description:HAs a black t shirt, spiky blond hair, and brown cargo shorts
Character Personality: Very serious and hardly talks
Character Starting Pokemon: (First Set Gets Advantage) You can chose from the following: Gastly, Abra, Poliwag, :All R/B Starters: , Drowzee, Mankey, Geodude, and Diglett. Pretty please! Can we have a sandshrew! Please! Sandshrew

Pokemon Name:Avalanche
Pokemon Level: (Maximum is 5, but you can gave less if you prefer)5
Pokemon Description: (Anything Special)Has silver claws intead
Pokemon Personality: (Sarcastic?)Just like cloud cept he cant read
Pokemon Attatched Items: (G/S) Quick claw

Pokemaster Cody
11th December 2002, 07:26 PM
Hmmm... I guess you can, cause you just bumped my topic there. But no one else can get a different one unless you ask me. If I get too many people asking, than I'll just ban using different ones.

MetaKnight89
11th December 2002, 07:27 PM
yes! Thanks!

MetaKnight89
11th December 2002, 08:29 PM
I walked toward Prof.oak's by myself, and a pokegear strapped on my back.I opended the door and was instantly greeted by prof.oak.
" Hello Cloud! What brings you here today!" He asked. I said nothing.

I'm not sure if this is how it is so this is my post. If the RPG isnt like this.....screw me.

Pokemaster Cody
12th December 2002, 01:47 PM
Sorry, I will post a seperate topic for when it begins.