PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Djinn vs. Crystal Tears (ref needed)

Shadow Djinn
23rd September 2006, 10:10 AM
Can't particularly remember the appropriate name for battle requests, but I think it's close enough. ^_^

2 on 2
I send first
You attack first
Banned Moves: Attract, Substitute, Toxic, Destiny Bond, Perish Song, Pain Split, pokemon switching, direct healing
Arena: A gigantic dinner table with a salt and pepper shaker near the edge. Falling off results in 5% damage. The table itself can't be burned / destroyed by any means, but anything else is perfectly fine. To the left there's an equally large sink -- by it, a tall cabinet filled with cabinet-y stuff.

With that, I send out my male Scyther Oberon.

EDIT: Added direct healing and switching moves.

Crystal Tears
23rd September 2006, 01:13 PM
[color=lightblue][font=sylfaen]
Hey I'll take your challenge, if you don't mind that is. I just have a small question.
Can we ban Baton Pass (or any switching move out there) as well?

I choose...

http://www.psypokes.com/dex/shiny/227.png

Paine

I'll post my attacks in a bit..

Shadow Djinn
23rd September 2006, 02:06 PM
Sure. I'm not a fan of those myself. Now all we need is a ref.

Crystal Tears
24th September 2006, 02:11 PM
[color=lightblue][font=sylfaen] Right, my attacks...

Paine, start off with a Agility to help you dodge whatever the scyther can throw at you, then use Aerial Ace twice.

Agility ~ Aerial Ace ~ Aerial Ace

Shadow Djinn
24th September 2006, 02:25 PM
All right Oberon, here we go. This'll be a bit of challenge, so start off with a Double Team to confuse that wee old Skarmory. Then Fly above the sink, then quickly dart away , if the Skarmory doesn't attack before then there's a chance it might land in some water, and Steel types hate water. Then, if it hits water attack with a Rock Smash. If it doesn't, just Counter the Aerial Ace.

Double Team ~ Fly above Sink and then move ~ Rock Smash/Counter

Could we get a ref? Pretty please?