PDA

View Full Version : IDEA:RS-Item duplication

Agenon_Taeche
11th December 2002, 03:30 PM
Hello everyone, i think i may have come up with a way to duplicate items in RS (though i have yet to test my theory in practice).

Remember in the good ol Red/Blue days? remember the Pokemon-duplication trick involving trading two Pokes between two Gameboys and turning one of em off, thus getting a copy of one of the Pokes? Well i was thinking, could it work in RS? (with an item attached of course) i dont know how the GBA Link-Cable works though, i recon that the GB/C cable sends/recieves in turns, so if the GBA-Cable works in a simillar fashion it could be possible.

So...anyone care to test this?

Orion
11th December 2002, 03:39 PM
Jejeje,I don't think it'll happen,unless programmers do fall under the same mistake more than once.

I do expect a certain Pokémon/Item dulication.You know,it's been in all the first 2 games of the current saga(RB had Missingo and the link cable glitch;GS had the Pokémon/Item duplication when turnin' off the system and storing in a box,etc.),but not alike the old ones,they don't tend to fall in the same mistake...And well,I believe it's impossible to test in a Rom,maybe,but I guess it's not likely,you need mechanical workage,not internal workage...

Well,let's hope there's some cool glitch/stuff that helps us minor cheaters:yes:

Agenon_Taeche
11th December 2002, 04:09 PM
^_-? is there no interest in this matter at all? (i know im stressing this but the outcome of this could help us all) some people with technical expertice could be useful:yes:

Agenon_Taeche
12th December 2002, 03:38 AM
Anoyne?

SageofDarkness
12th December 2002, 04:39 AM
Nope... Soz...
*Sleeps*

Agenon_Taeche
12th December 2002, 11:36 AM
Is there absolutely noone interested in this? i mean, if this isnt fully researched, wel have to restart every time we want another Earthquake or Scream punch fo example.

Answers people! ANSWERS!

Agenon_Taeche
12th December 2002, 05:37 PM
Oh for gods sake people! 115 views and only a mere 6 posts, this is an important thing that must be researched! *whines untill eyes pops out*

Agenon_Taeche
13th December 2002, 09:30 AM
Bump:wave:

RaichuRocks
13th December 2002, 11:14 AM
I could try it sometime

I have 2 GBAs a gamelink cable, and of course imported Ruby/Sapphire

Agenon_Taeche
13th December 2002, 12:08 PM
It would be much appreciated RaichuRocks:)

Agenon_Taeche
14th December 2002, 04:53 AM
Bump

Champion_MKO
2nd January 2003, 10:27 AM
well i can clone any Pokémon in RBYGSC with TGB Dual's link function but rs are gba games :)

pikachu master
2nd January 2003, 10:35 AM
Won't work. *Goes back to bed dreaming of fire pokemon battling eachother*

Agenon_Taeche
23rd January 2003, 07:35 AM
Has anyone even tried ^_-?

Bump

The Muffin Man
23rd January 2003, 09:57 AM
Quit spamming up the forum -_-;;; *click*