PDA

View Full Version : Ursaring17 vs. Spike [Ref- Silencer]

Ursaring17
25th September 2006, 06:32 PM
2 vs. 2, not at same time
I choose first, you attack first
DQ time: 4 days
Arena: A large football field. The place is deserted, save one or two bums creeping about.

Any takers?

Spike
25th September 2006, 06:53 PM
Battle me.

Ursaring17
25th September 2006, 06:55 PM
Ok, just need a ref.

Ursaring17
27th September 2006, 05:52 PM
Anyone have time to ref this for us?

Ursaring17
1st October 2006, 07:20 PM
Cough...Cough...Just need a ref.

Silencer
3rd October 2006, 02:23 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

CRASH!

*falls in*

I believe Destiny wants me to ref this for you.

(damn Destiny, next time you can just ask me instead of throwing me here)

ps: thx (blade i believe) for the crashing idea :p

The_Missing_Link
3rd October 2006, 03:44 PM
Ursaring, did you ever get your Pokemon reapproved in the approval tower? You don't need to get a new team, we just need to know what Pokemon you currently have

Ursaring17
3rd October 2006, 06:26 PM
Okay, I posted in the tower. I guess I'll send out my pokemon. I can't see why there'd be a problem with them.

I choose Drade, my male Teddiursa.

By the way, thanks for reffing Silencer.

Blademaster
3rd October 2006, 07:01 PM
ps: thx (blade i believe) for the crashing idea :p

Well, it's good to see I made such a lasting impression with that idea! Hyuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck...

(gets pelted with rotten eggs)

I know, my jokes are slipping. I'm sorry. :sweat:

Anyway, just so this isn't totally SPAM...

(sits in the bleachers with a soda and popcorn; wears a big foam hand and waves a pennant)

Go, Spike! Go, Ursaring! We're #1! We're #1! We're #1! :dance: :dance:

Spike
3rd October 2006, 10:26 PM
Lol, this is quite exciting, I must admit.

Go, Enigma! (Staryu)

Ok Enigma, start with Rain Dance. Then, hit with Toxic and finish with Thunderbolt!

Ursaring17
4th October 2006, 03:37 PM
Okay, time to get the show on the road.

Drade, use a Toxic of your own, then use Rock Smash on the red gem in its middle. Then finish up with a Thunder Punch

Toxic--Rock Smash--Thunder Punch

Silencer
5th October 2006, 09:10 AM
Ursaring17 Vs Spike

Pre-round

As a couple of people walk around on a field of glory or demise AKA a football field, two of them bump into each other. One of them tries to apologize but the other just screams out and scolds the first. The scolding one takes out a red and white colored ball and holds it in his hand. The tops pops up and red energy materializes at his feet. The energy takes form and it appears to be … A TEDDYBEAR! The little bear suddenly sticks his right paw in his mouth, making all the girls nearby going “aaaaaaw, how cute!” and anything that sounds like that. Luckily for us men, there are no girls nearby to create the irritating sound. Grinning, the one wanting to apologize, takes out a similar ball but throws it down. Again red energy comes out takes a form. This time it’s a star with a red gem in the middle. Not impressing anyone, all we hear is a chirping sound. Suddenly a gigantic crash occurs. Inside the newly formed crator a sole person stands. Declaring to be the ref, the figure names the scolder Ursaring17 and the other shall be names Spike. Prepare for kick off.

Team Ursaring
http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/216.png
Drade, male
HP: 100%
EN: 100%
Attacks: Toxic~Rock Smash~Thunderpunch

Team Spike
http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/120.png
Enigma, genderless
HP: 100%
EN: 100%
Attacks: Rain Dance~Toxic~Thunderbolt

Round One

The newest arrive, from now on know as Ref, guides every bum to the stances. Grunting that their peaceful actions have been interrupted for a violent battle. Hey, wait a minute. Violence? Suddenly the four or five bums around start cheering as one of them places dibs on any teeth that falls. Yelling out their battle plans, both battlers are prepared to dish out it out. But can they take it?

The star shaped Enigma starts out as the orb in the middle starts to glow a eerie blue color. A somewhat puzzled Drade seems to gather saliva in his mouth. Meanwhile, the blue shine is coming over Enigma’s entire body. It gathers in it’s tip and finally shoots up. A rumbling can be heard. Knowing well enough what this will mean, Ref takes out an umbrella and opens it up. Soon after dark clouds start to gather and it starts pouring. Suddenly, Darde takes out the paw out of his mouth and a small purple liquid washes off of it. The teddybear spits out the same liquid that was just washed off his paw but a much larger amount. It hits the star-shaped creature and it sinks in to his skin.

Being a bit frustrated (just try to guess how I can tell), Enigma bends his ‘head’ a bit and shoots out the same type of liquid like Darde did. This time it sinks in the small bear and he clearly grunts as it enters his body. Darde pulls back his hand and rushes forward. As he comes really close he lets it fly and hits Staryu right in the center. Enigma flies backward but manages to land. A tiny crack can be seen on the central crystal. It seems that Darde has underestimated the endurance of it.

Taking advantage of the rain both contestants call upon electrical energy. Enigma starts to spin around very fast and manages to create static electricity around his body. The Starfish keeps spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and each time I said spinning the speed had increased. A burst of the energy splits of and flies at Darde. Enigma, sensing that he can not maintain the energy around his body, sends all off it towards his foe. The bear cringes but he to has gathered electrical energy, be it off a different sort. This energy is circling around his left paw, his right one is again in his mouth. Again he rushes forward and strikes his foe, releasing the electricity in to the body off the star shaped pokémon. Both pokémon flinch after making their actions as the poison inside their body strikes.

Team Ursaring
Drade, male
HP: 90%
EN: 88%
Status: badly poisoned (2% this round, 4% next), right paw in his mouth
Attacks: Toxic~Rock Smash~Thunderpunch
HP: 88%

Team Spike
Enigma, genderless
EN: 85%
Status: badly poisoned (2% this round, 4% next), small crack on gem
Attacks: Rain Dance~Toxic~Thunderbolt

Arena: a football field, some bums are wet because of the rain.

Notes: Toxic grows stronger by 2 every round. It will reach the more vital organs and will deal 10% damage maximum.

Ursaring17
5th October 2006, 03:30 PM
I'm a bit confused, the ending stats seem to be mixed around...

Silencer
5th October 2006, 03:55 PM
Indeed they are. Will fix.

Ursaring17
5th October 2006, 04:12 PM
It's still a bit messed up, but I get it now, Thanks.

Okay Drade, use Silent Lucidity! [Faint attack+Thunder Punch]. End with Lick

Silent Lucidity~Lick

Spike
6th October 2006, 09:30 PM
Cosmic Power, Surf, Thunder

Silencer
7th October 2006, 01:26 PM
Ursaring17 Vs Spike

Team Ursaring
Drade, male
HP: 88%
EN: 85%
Status: badly poisoned (2% this round, 4% next), right paw in his mouth
Attacks: Silent Lucidity~Lick

Team Spike
Enigma, genderless
HP: 90%
EN: 88%
Status: badly poisoned (2% this round, 4% next), small crack on gem
Attacks: Cosmic Power, Surf, Thunder

Round Two

In the pour-down both trainers refuse to seek shelter. Spike, having commanded for the rain seems the one that is the most glad. This weather is advantageous for his fighter. On the other hand Ursaring is kind of depressed. He much preferred the sun. The same can be said for Darde who’s fur is getting all wet. The trainers have though up their strategies and shout out their commands.

Darde seems the most excited, especially over his first move. He focuses and slowly but surely he is disappearing from sight. Although Enigma is slightly puzzled, she starts to seek the answer in the cosmos. The gem in the center becomes black as the night, but several dots of lights can be seen. Then a beam of light comes down. Enigma has received the blessings of a superior creature as it’s skin toughens up. Meanwhile Darde, with a cackling fist, reappears behind Enigma. The poor starshape doesn’t have enough time to react as the Thunderpuch hits it hard. The electricity seeps in and stiffens up the legs off Enigma.

Tired from the combo, Darde prepares to be stricken with an all-out attack. Enigma focuses as the gem once again turns a different color. This time it seems to be a mix off blue and purple. Some of the puddles react to this and they start to gather, forming a not to big collection of water. Not really satisfied with the amount Enigma has managed to gather, it does decide on continuing it’s attack. The water shoots out in a stream and hits the bear in his chest. He just straightens up and is relieved that the weather hasn’t created a large pool yet.

Darde slowly walks up to his foe. Weary of attacks coming from Engima. Not seeing an immediate reaction, Darde takes his chance. Taking the paw out of his mouth he rushes forward. Saliva starts to form around the mouth and about a feet in front of Enigma, Darde sticks out his tongue. He stops right in front and gives Enigma a lick. Being licked sends shivers through the staryu’s assumed spine. Not liking this, the stareshape once again lifts up in the air and starts spinning dramatically. The spinning motion gets faster and faster. It is even taking up more speed then before as more and more electricity is created. A massive bolt finally shoots up in the air. It bends and hits the wet Darde. The little teddy bear screams as the bolt strikes him hard. Panting from the impact, Darde falls to one knee. After a slight recovery time he cringes once again as the poison in his body is on the move again. Looking up he sees the same thing happening to Enigma.

Team Ursaring
Drade, male
HP: 68%
EN: 74%
Status: badly poisoned (4% this round, 6% next), right paw in his mouth
Attacks: Silent Lucidity~Lick

Team Spike
Enigma, genderless
HP: 72%
EN: 70%
Status: badly poisoned (4% this round, 6% next), small crack on gem, paralyzed (15% chance of failing in movement), defenses upped
Attacks: Cosmic Power, Surf, Thunder

Notes: Toxic grows stronger by 2 every round. It will reach the more vital organs and will deal 10% damage maximum.
Rain lasting 3 more rounds(forgot to mention last time)

Spike
7th October 2006, 09:20 PM
Light Screen - Surf - Ice Beam. Be easy, be calm. We can win this. Just focus.

Ursaring17
8th October 2006, 12:03 PM
Use Silent Lucidity to get behind it and give it a good shot of electricity, then use Brick Break its gem.

Silent Lucidity~Brick Break

Silencer
9th October 2006, 03:22 PM
[center]Ursaring17 Vs Spike

Team Ursaring
Drade, male
HP: 68%
EN: 74%
Status: badly poisoned (4% this round, 6% next), right paw in his mouth
Attacks: Silent Lucidity~Brick Break

Team Spike
Enigma, genderless
HP: 72%
EN: 70%
Status: badly poisoned (4% this round, 6% next), small crack on gem, paralyzed (15% chance of failing in movement), defenses upped
Attacks: Light Screen~Surf~Ice Beam

Round Three

Both trainers wave away their wet hair from their faces. It is unclear if this is because the sweat of anxiety, or if it is because it has been raining for the last two rounds. The ref being happy that he brought an umbrella ducks from the evil glares coming from the stands. Those creepy bums keep eying his umbrella. Suddenly a burst off light appears from the refs belt and out pops a shell. The shell opens up and reveals a tongue.
“Specially for this fight, we will have a second ref. ME!” The shell shouts.
I(the ref) sigh. “Get back in the ball Kaiza.”
“NEVER! And… GO ENIGMA!” The crazy shell shouts, taking a staryu flag out of god knows where.
“Fine…”
And a second flash appears from the ref’s belt. This time revealing a bull
“So, Choji, why are you here?”
“I represent the normal pokémon. Go Darde!”
As the ref falls down anime style, both trainers shout out their commands after staring about five minutes at the strange sight.

Both puzzled pokémon start this round. Again Darde starts with the same move. Slowly disappearing from sight before he turns completely invisible. And yet again, Enigma is not impressed. He focuses. The gem turns slightly yellow and seems to be throbbing. Growing larger and larger until it forms a yellow orb around him. Enigma managed to execute the move just in time as Darde reappears behind him, yet again. His fist cackles with electricity for the second time as he punches forward. Sadly for him, the newly formed shield seems to drain some off his elemental powers. Still the punch goes forward and Darde manages to insert a little electrical energy into Enigma’s starshaped body. Not enough to strengthen the paralysis but enough for it not to recover this round.

And we come to a very familiar sight. Darde, recovering from the combo, waits for an attack of the staryu. Again he is commanded to summon as much possible water he can find in this area. It might have rained so far, but the ground keeps sucking it up, fast enough to not make the surf attack more powerful. Again a stream of water shoots forward and hits Darde.

“Oooh, Enigma is getting frustrated.” Kaiza informs.
“How can you tell?”
“Well… It’s a water-pokémon thing…”
“Oooh, the ref is getting frustrated.” Choji this time informs.
“How can you tell?” Kaiza asks
And with a wind-up the ref kicks away the shell creature. And it’s GOOD! Home team wins!

This time, Darde rushes at full speed at his foe. A slight light can be seen around his fist as he jabs it on Enigma’s lucky gem. The small crack that had been put their earlier grows in size a little. If one would measure it, one could see that the size has been doubled at least. But the screen that has surrounded Enigma shatters as the white energy penetrated it. The teddy bear jumps back, preparing for a strike of his foe. The just stricken gem on Staryu’s body turns a very light shade of blue. A small cloud flies out of the crack as the temperature around Enigma drops. Bowing his head a ball is formed. It shoots out several rays and hit the teddiursa. The water on his body freezes slightly and seems to give the bear difficulty to breath. Both pokémon cringe as they are affected by the poison that was inserted in their bodies at the first round.

Team Ursaring
Drade, male
HP: 47%
EN: 60%
Status: badly poisoned (6% this round, 8% next), Frozen fur gives difficulty of breathing and moving
Attacks: Silent Lucidity~Brick Break

Team Spike
Enigma, genderless
HP: 49%
EN: 54%
Status: badly poisoned (6% this round, 8% next), small crack on gem grew larger, paralyzed (15% chance of failing in movement), defenses upped, special defense seriously upped
Attacks: Light Screen~Surf~Ice Beam

Rain lasting 2 more rounds
A first: 3 refs at the same time(in memory of Moltrecuno)[center]

Blademaster
9th October 2006, 04:20 PM
(catches the shell from the stands)

Hey, I got a souvenir! :keke:

Ursaring17
9th October 2006, 07:00 PM
Use Sunny Day, then Thunder Punch again, and end with a Double Team.

Sunny Day~Thunder Punch~Double Team

Subs: If he tries to Rain Dance again, hit it with another Thunder Punch.

Spike
9th October 2006, 10:32 PM
*Thinks*

Enigma, we've got someone supporting us. Don't let him down.

Swagger - Rain Dance - Psychic

Silencer
10th October 2006, 02:35 AM
Blade: You better give it back, you don't want it to clamp on your head and turn you in to a bladeking... OMG I'm on to your evil scheme.

Anyway, reffing will be up later today. Got to get ready for school now.

Silencer
10th October 2006, 10:55 AM
[center]Ursaring17 Vs Spike

Team Ursaring
Drade, male
HP: 47%
EN: 60%
Status: badly poisoned (6% this round, 8% next), Frozen fur gives difficulty of breathing and moving
Attacks: Sunny Dayy~Thunder Punch~Thunder Punch

Team Spike
Enigma, genderless
HP: 49%
EN: 54%
Status: badly poisoned (6% this round, 8% next), small crack on gem grew larger, paralyzed (15% chance of failing in movement), defenses upped, special defense seriously upped
Attacks: Swagger~Rain Dance~Psychic

Round Four

Not paying attention to my problems with my pokémon both contestants shout out their commands. As do I
“Kaiza, use a water pulse on blademaster!”
Kaiza’s shell opens and a ball of water hits blademaster in the face and breaks free of his grip.
“Now rapid spin back to me.”
Kaiza closes his shell once again and spins back to his position.
“How you feeling?”
“Dizzy” Kaiza responds.

Darde takes up a meditating position. He becomes surrounded in an orange glow. The glow grows and shoots up in sky. The clouds vanish and a bright sun emerges. Staryu on the other hand seems to encourage Darde. Wait a minute… Wasn’t this his foe? Why is Enigma sucking up to Darde. Though he’s confused, Darde bulks up and seems to become empowered by the encouragement, although for some reason it makes his head hurt.

Darde starts this turn by gathering energy to his paw. His left paw gets surrounded once again with electrical energy. He wants to rush forward but gets distracted by the dancing lights. He goes up for closer inspection but one off the electrical surges bends a little funny and hits the bear on the nose.

“What the hell was that about?” Choji exclaims
“Did he just hit himself with his own attack?” Kaiza wonders
“That’s just stupid…” Choji says.
“Well he is confused.” Kaiza explains
“Ah, shut up you little twirp.” Choji insults
“Ow get your ass kicked by a lickitung.” Kaiza responds.
At this the mighty bull goes to sulk in a corner.

Still on the second turn, Enigma’s gem glows a blue color. He also gets a blue glow and just like with Darde, this blue glow shoots up and clouds gather once again. The downpour starts again but Darde is relieved that at least his fur melted from the short time the sun was out.

Darde again, gathers the same kind of energy around his paw. This time he will not be distracted by the dancing lights. He learned that those hurt. And now he wants to inflict that pain on his foe. He rushes forward and punches the staryu, again inserting electricity in the starshaped body. It doesn’t affect Enigma’s body any further but the paralysis won’t disappear this round. Enigma takes retribution as his gem becomes an eerie purple glow. Darde’s body get’s surrounded by the same glow and pressure rises. The poor teddy bear gets squeezed harder and harder until finally, Enigma let’s up. Both he and Darde cringe as the poison strikes yet again.

Team Ursaring
Drade, male
HP: 28%
EN: 36%
Status: badly poisoned (8% this round, 10% next), Frozen fur melted from the sun, sightly confused
Attacks: Sunny Day~Thunder Punch~Thunder Punch

Team Spike
Enigma, genderless
HP: 35%
EN: 38%
Status: badly poisoned (8% this round, 10% next), small crack on gem grew larger, paralyzed (15% chance of failing in movement), defenses upped, special defense seriously upped
Attacks: Swagger~Rain Dance~Psychic

Rain lasting 5 more rounds
A first: 3 refs at the same time
A hurt blademaster has hopefully learned his lesson[center]

Edit: made an error on the damage calculation of Enigma (calculated it was hit by 2 TP's)

Blademaster
10th October 2006, 02:20 PM
(is soaking wet)

Oh, you're so going to pay for that...

(sends out my Carvahna)

Johnny, use your Water Pulse on the idiot!

(gets hit in the face by J.J.'s Water Pulse)

...Why... me...?

(falls over)

Ursaring17
14th October 2006, 09:41 AM
Spike, it's your move.

Spike
14th October 2006, 01:30 PM
Is it? Ah, yes, sorry.

Ok Engima. Hmmm, Thunder, Minimize, Facade.

Silencer
20th October 2006, 02:12 AM
Note to Ursaring, your turn and I believe it is around 1 day until Spike can pick up a DQ...

Edit: ...But you posted in the absence tower so this makes me look like an idiot.