PDA

View Full Version : A Strange Friend With a Nicknamed Pikachu Returns **SPOILERS**

Serebii of SPP
2nd April 2003, 02:22 AM
I was just at TV Tokyo and reading the preview for the upcoming Prof. Oak Special. Well here is what I could translate:

Richie and his Pikachu Sparky went to the Oak research institute . However, Prof. Oak is out because of a television performance so Richie and Sparky were made to wait for a doctor or a collar.
That is right!
However, when Richie and Tracey are waiting for Professor Oak, the Phone goes and it was the TV station saying how Oak hasn't arrived yet. Can Professor Oak be found?

Looks Like Richie's back...yay

Azura Stardust
2nd April 2003, 07:28 AM
*slaps head* I thought you would know, Joe, not to put the spoiler for all to see and then put **SPOILERS** next to it :P!!!!

Wonder how many people will be back for this special, though.....

Light_Togetic
2nd April 2003, 10:00 AM
Hmm, I was wondering what became of Richie. Even though I think he's annoying, I do like to see what's happening with him occasionally. Besides, I like seeing Prof. Oak.:D Maybe Richie's Pupitar has evolved by now.

Pokemon Neo
2nd April 2003, 11:36 AM

Pfft,Richie is still in the series?-_- *shrugs* I guess. But man,I do not like this character one bit.And now that Gary's gone,Richie might have to take his place as Ash's Rival.Which means potential AG appearances,which means hell on me.Well,I try to look things on the bright side.This could be Richie's farewell episode.:D

Too Cool Scyther
2nd April 2003, 01:05 PM
Awesome! Richie is my FAVORITE character! I was very disappointed when he did not even enter the Johto League! What the heck were the writers thinking?!

But at least he showed up for the special.

Richie hanging out with Tracey? I don't think they ever met before... but who cares! Wheee :)

Zak
2nd April 2003, 02:25 PM
Joe, do you really think you're too good to read the sticky topics? :rolleyes: *Edits*

Anyways.... good to hear that Richie's back! Btw, can anyone tell what those purple Pokemon are in the background?

~Zak

Powarun
2nd April 2003, 04:12 PM
Well this seems intresting two annoying people meet. Tracey plus Richie minus Ash and Jesse and James equals, Mystery.

FalcovsLeon20
3rd April 2003, 09:13 AM
You wanna say Tracey's annoying again?:mad: I'll admit the guy's not that thrilling of a character but you can't bash on a guy who owns a Scyther. (Or Marril for that matter if you're like me:D )

Chiko
4th April 2003, 10:23 AM
My cousin says that Pokémon "killed it" when they added Tracey into the cast. I liked Tracey. By now, he must have a Scizor and an Azumarril, right???

Too Cool Scyther
4th April 2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Chiko
My cousin says that Pokémon "killed it" when they added Tracey into the cast. I liked Tracey. By now, he must have a Scizor and an Azumarril, right???

Um no. They don't have to evolve it =p

I prefer Scyther and Marill because they're both cuter anyway.

pokefreak04
4th April 2003, 03:23 PM
I like Ritchie for one reason.....he has Pupitar, which evolves into one of the most badass Pokemon in the world.....TYRANITAR!!!!
I hope he has Tyranitar by now.