PDA

View Full Version : Movelist?

Dark Scizor
27th September 2006, 09:36 AM
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~breuleuo/dpmoves.html

Stats and stuff of new moves perhaps? Scroll down.

mr_pikachu
27th September 2006, 09:43 AM
Based on this list, the elemental punches have indeed become physical. Conversely, Hyper Beam is now special, as is Tri Attack... interesting.

Didn't expect a physical Sacred Fire or a special Aeroblast, though. o_0

DarkestLight
27th September 2006, 10:06 AM
Whoa what the heck? They really came up with some hi-power moves here...

Hidden power is inherently a special move. Nice.

GEEZUS! Shadowball=Special. Banette sucks now -.-.... ..Wow, Flareon sucks now too x_x! Well no, it still gets Bite, I guess. Dang that's the only one that I was hoping would stay the same.

Ancientpower=Special? Never thought about it.

Superpower=Physical. Err has it always been that? I'm not sure...

Dragon Claw=Physical. Sceptile can kiss that good bye >>

O damn Leaf Blade=Physical, what's Sceptile's base Atk? 85? Man, that's no good. Leaf Blade came through even when it wasn't super effective sometimes...

We get a special version of Low Kick? Grass? Hrm...

452 M97 grass physical 120 100 0 15 one 0 51 18 4 1/3 HP damage dealt by this move is dealt to user (198) <----What? The hell is this about? This is stronger than Giga Drain? Only it gives back less health...

But we still don't have our 95/100 Grass move yet (that's available to alot more than just Sceptile...)? No wth is that?

And we get a dark move that puts them both opponets to sleep.

Hope some of these are inaccurate as of right now, but with the slew of positive informatin...dosen't look like it -.- Alot of high power moves coming out x_X Crazy.

Dark Scizor
27th September 2006, 10:44 AM
Because I couldn't be bothered to use the quote tags:

"452 M97 grass physical 120 100 0 15 one 0 51 18 4 1/3 HP damage dealt by this move is dealt to user (198) <----What? The hell is this about? This is stronger than Giga Drain? Only it gives back less health..."

Looks like a Grass type Double-Edge to me. I forget how much DE takes off though.

Elec Man EXE
27th September 2006, 11:34 AM
All existing poison attacks -> special (other than Fang and Tail, which are both lame)

Poison types got pwned, unless those 3 new physical poison moves are learnable by most/all poison types. Every pure poison type is physical-based.

And hooray, Gengar now gets 2 strong, STAB'd Special Attacks. As if he wasn't already way too good.

Jeff
27th September 2006, 11:41 AM
Nice to see confirmation that Shadow Ball will be special. Alot of pokemon get to add that one to their arsenal now, and plenty of them are in desperate need of some variation (cough*Jolteon)

Yes, Gengar will be pretty sweet. It seems alot of pokemon will have their moves shuffled around, some will be more useful now, others not. One thing's for sure, it's a whole new metagame.

rinku
27th September 2006, 07:56 PM
Finally - some of Ash's move choices will make sense! ;)

Dark Scizor
27th September 2006, 09:09 PM
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/allattacks.shtml

Serebii's is much nicer to look at.

frylock
4th October 2006, 08:55 PM
There's a new fighting move that's special! AND it lowers special defense! In the harsh new world of Blisseys that know Charm, I can see it becoming popular.

mr_pikachu
5th October 2006, 06:29 PM
It might. The problem is that Blisseys have such high Special Defense that I would almost think quickly slamming it physically would be better... Blissey might be able to do too much before you can lower its Sp. Def.

Besides, they'll probably just switch the instant they see it, thus negating your strategy. Blissey's true weakness isn't really Fighting itself, it's Physical attacks.

Elekidkid
10th October 2006, 09:56 AM
All existing poison attacks -> special (other than Fang and Tail, which are both lame)

Poison types got pwned, unless those 3 new physical poison moves are learnable by most/all poison types. Every pure poison type is physical-based.

And hooray, Gengar now gets 2 strong, STAB'd Special Attacks. As if he wasn't already way too good.

Ah, but Weezing is still fine. Weezing's special and physical are equal and pretty good, if I say so myself. Finally... Weezing may get more use.

Or not...

rinku
10th October 2006, 07:04 PM

Well, there's the point. Now they don't seem so lame, eh?