PDA

View Full Version : 7th gym

Dragon_Claw
2nd April 2003, 07:47 AM
I can't beat the gymleaders, anything else i can do and train at the same time, or do you have any suggested pokemon types?

RaZoR LeAf
2nd April 2003, 08:21 AM
The 7th Gym use a 2vs2 battle, Solarock and Lunatone. Both are Rock/Psychic with the Levitate characteristic.

If your having real difficulty you could try Sharpedo and Cacturne. Both are Dark so resist Psychic atatcks. Plus Grass and Water are both super effective against rock. Cacturne could use Leech Seed and Drop Root so it stays in the game longer.

Magna
2nd April 2003, 08:29 AM
Use moves that hit both opponenets. Surf is a good one :)

Shadow Djinn
2nd April 2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by RaZoR LeAf

If your having real difficulty you could try Sharpedo and Cacturne. Both are Dark so resist Psychic atatcks. Plus Grass and Water are both super effective against rock. Cacturne could use Leech Seed and Drop Root so it stays in the game longer.
Solrock has flamethrower, I think and it will easily take out Caturne. What I did was use the super rod to get out a level 42 wailmer, and trained my Sharpedo to 40. Surf and Water SPout crushed them

Too Cool Scyther
2nd April 2003, 12:58 PM
I'm only at the 3rd Gym, but I saw my sister battle the 7th Gym leader last night on the Ruby Version..

All she had was a level 51 Pelipper and a level 50 Beautifly.

Surf from Pelipper damaged 2 of em easily, and Beautifly didn't have to do anything. LOL

But then again, my sister always goes into Gym Battles at least 8-10 levels stronger. *Shrugs* Good luck though!