PDA

View Full Version : Blademaster VS. Andrew! Insanity battle!!! (Ref: frylock)

Blademaster
29th September 2006, 08:44 PM
I've noticed that Andrew and I both can be kinda crazy when battling, do...

I'm issuing a formal (non-Gym) challenge! Nutcase versus nutcase!!! WHO WILL TRIUMPH?????

If you accept Andrew, then by all means, let me know! If not...

Well, if not, then this'll become an open challenge. Easy.

I don't have any conditions really... uh...

How about a 2-on-2, 1 Pokemon at a time? I have no requests for banned moves, standard DQ, the ref can choose who goes first... Yeh. Whatever.

(I'M LEAVING EVERYTHING UP TO CHANCE! I AM SO CRAZY!!! :nut:)

Oh, and the arena... Uh... How about...

Well, screw it. How about your Indestructable Bouncy Castle?

Any other conditions, lemme know; I'll be waiting for you (or whoever accepts).

Laytah! :wave:

Andrew
2nd October 2006, 07:29 PM
I accept. A one on one sounds acceptable.... How about we each choose our opponant's Pokemon. Mine is in my banner. But Vulpix and Kadabra are now evolved.

Blademaster
2nd October 2006, 07:44 PM
(clasps fingers)

Excellent... In that case, here's a rundown of my team:

Combusken (M): Zeus Guy
Metang (N): Grodus
Gyarados (M): Unagi
Ralts (F): Merluvlee
Bulbasaur (F): Amayzee Dayzee
Banette (F): Vivian
Castform (M): Mallow
Graveler (M): Thwomp
Carvahna (M): Jonathon Jones

Choose wisely.

As for you, I choose ElectabOz... Um, Ozlectabuzz... Whatever his name was. Too many syllables.

Now, we simply need a referee crazy enough to ref this battle...

Good luck, and may the craziest man win!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Dear God, what am I getting myself into... 9_9

Andrew
2nd October 2006, 07:53 PM
It's OzBuzz. Lol. I choose your graveller! Let's see how he goes without his ground attacks to rely on, or the fact there are no rocks around! Bwha!

Blademaster
8th October 2006, 02:22 AM
Stupid overly complex nicknames... and underly complex nicknames... :grumble:

We still need a ref. What is it gonna take to get somebody to ref this battle?

(holds up a blue tin)

...I have coooooooookieeeeeees!

(holds up a white bottle)

...And voooooooooodkaaaaa!

Blademaster
10th October 2006, 11:26 PM
Awwwwwww, come on! Somebody ref this battle!

...Please?

frylock
11th October 2006, 08:29 PM
Awwwwwww, come on! Somebody ref this battle!

...Please?

I'll do it, but it'll be my first true reffing, and my brother who uses my account says my mock battle was really crazy so I guess I might be good for the job

Blademaster
11th October 2006, 08:49 PM
Sweet - thanks, fryman!

...Um, so... who goes first?

frylock
11th October 2006, 08:53 PM
Sweet - thanks, fryman!

...Um, so... who goes first?

Blademaster goes first because his name's first letter is the closest letter to Samuel L. Jackson's name.

Blademaster
11th October 2006, 09:43 PM
Well, an unusual way to decide who goes first, but OK. Let's do this!

Castle

OK, Thwomp, let's take this nice and slow for now...

Start off with Toxic; then use Defense Curl and finish up with a nice Mega Punch.

Move: Toxic, Defense Curl, Mega Punch

Andrew
14th October 2006, 01:46 AM
Ok, Easy!! Electabuzz, Bounce out of the way of the toxic! (Cause it is the castle!) Then, use a Toxic of your own and finish off overpower the Mega Punch with a Dynamic Punch!

Blademaster
18th October 2006, 10:56 PM
Hey, fry-man! Don't forget about this match! :ninja:

frylock
19th October 2006, 07:21 PM
sorry for being late...

INSANITY BATTLE: Andrew and the other guy!!
Okay so Andrew is sending out an Ozzbuz, and Blademaster is sending out Thwomp. So They have now entered the bounce house. Andrew looks at his foe... and his foe looks at him... and stuff...

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/greenspr/greenspr075.png
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
~Toxic~Defense curl~Mega Punch~

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/greenspr/greenspr125.png
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
~Jump away obscurely~Toxic~Dynamic Punch~

BEGIN

SO Graveler is lat the bottom of the bounce house looking at the Ozbuzz bouncing while his overweight self is stuck at the bottom barely bouncing. SO this angers him. He blasts a toxic at him (-2% EP) and Ozbuzz bounces over him Contently (-3% EP) So Thwomp isn't happy really but is kind of like oh well whatever... Meanwhile Ozbuzz thinks he is the king because he has a bouncy advantage.

Thwomp looks at Ozbuzz and attempts to bounce. People in the crowd are booing becau this is the most mundane thing they ever saw. Then he uses defense curl in mid bounce.(-2 EP) This cause him to begin extremely heavy and slam off the ground giving him some momentum. So then Ozbuzz spews some poison on him.(-2 EP) Now Thwomp is bouncing really high, and covered in a strange toxicity. Ozbuzz is laughing sort of at Graveler in a condescending kind of way... Graveler sees this and gets mad... IT IS TIME FOR PUNCHIN STUFF

Ozbuzz decides it is time to punch, he is left handed, and he begans to get his left hand readey to strike down Graveler. Meanwhile Graveler is Right handed and a little toxicy, and also decides to punch the crap out of him. So Ozbuzz gets ready carefully aiming his blow in mid bounce, Graveler springs forth at an extreme speed, and the Dynamics of his punch weren't set straight, so Ozbuzz slides out and bounces, Graveler meanwhile flies by him, bouncing off of the other side of the castle with even stronger momentum. Ozbuzz bounces back up and sees it coming but knows he can't dodge it this time, Graveler is too fast. He swings his left hand barely hitting the side of Gravelers face plus with the defense curl it did nearly nothing... (HP-2%, energy -3%), and then... Graveler slams Ozbuzz like a small puppy getting punched by a steamroller(-7HP, EP-4%), but something happens here, something more than a punch... With Ozbuzz's Left and Thwomps Right... They embrace... And Ozbuzz is slammed all the way to the other side at an amzing speed, and together the spin around at super high speeds in the castle... The crowd cheers that there is finally some contact... and punchin!

100% -2=98%
Energy: 100%-2-2 -4=92%
End Round status

HP: 100% -7=93%
Energy: 100%-4 -2 -3=91%
End Round status

Blademaster
23rd October 2006, 12:14 AM
lol... Ozzbuz... That Electabuzz needs Hooked on Phonics. ;)

And where's Andrew? Did he get his legs broken by a dingo or something? :confused:

Andrew
24th October 2006, 10:14 PM
I love those old RBY Sprites. AWESOME!

Sorry for the delay!

Good work OzBuzz! Now! Come down on Graveller with a DOUBLE MEGA KICK! And finish off by using an Ice punch on his face.

Blademaster
24th October 2006, 10:38 PM
Castle

OK, Thwomp, they wanna be cheap? Let's be even cheaper!

"Gravel-veler."

Oh, yeah - you were free... Oh, well, even better!

Now, let's return our 'gracious' host's favor - use that burly body of yours and bounce up high to dodge his kicks, and then come down on him with a devastating Double-Edge! Then, if and when he gets up in yo' face, then spew a Toxic attack right back in his face!

Move: Bounce, Double-Edge, Toxic

Blademaster
29th October 2006, 12:58 AM
Where's fry-man?

frylock
29th October 2006, 09:22 AM
sorry for being late...

INSANITY BATTLE: Andrew and the other guy!!
Okay so Andrew is sending out an Ozzbuz, and Blademaster is sending out Thwomp. So They have now entered the bounce house. Andrew looks at his foe... and his foe looks at him... and stuff...

100% -2=98%
Energy: 100%-2-2 -4=92%
End Round status

HP: 100% -7=93%
Energy: 100%-4 -2 -3=91%
End Round status

BEGIN

Aight... Thwomp and Ozbuzz have embraced. Ozbuzz is disturbed by this, so he kicks of a double Mega Kick as Thwomp attempts to bounce. Due to the closeness of the two, and Graveler not really managing to bounce, they hit, knocking him backwards(-8%) Since he used both feet, and didn't really have anywhere to stand, he falls on his face. Graveler laughs condescendingly at him even as he flies backwards in pain...

Ozbuzz gets up from this terrile humiliation just to see a smug Thwomp bounce from the wall he kicked him into and shoot towards him so fast he hurts both of them(-10 to Ozbuzz, -3 to Thwomp.) Ozbuzz s flung backwards and ends up bouncing around, no longer feeling like the king. Thwomp is super confident, he feels like he could punch a hole through a million pizzas. Ozbuzz gets quite angry at this and decides it's time fr getting in some face!

Electabuzz gets all up in Thwomps face and punches him in the stomach with an icy fist.(-7%) Thwomp is all grumpy about this punch, so he spits some nasty goo all over Ozbuzz. The crowd is shocked at this poor sportsmanship, what happened to the brptherly embrace? Then Thwomp falls over and starts to shake as the poison takes it's toll(-2%)

Health- 80%
Energy: 85%[/b]
End Round status

HP: 82%
Energy: 75%[/b]
End Round status

[/quote]

Blademaster
29th October 2006, 02:39 PM
Castle

OK, Thwompy, start the round by kicking up a Sandstorm, and then use a Fire Punch. Finish up with Facade.

If Sandstorm doesn't work, use Dynamicpunch instead.

Move: Sandstorm, Fire Punch, Facade
Sub: Dynamicpunch

Blademaster
2nd November 2006, 08:01 PM
And now, straight from FanArt, a message from Super Mario:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j89/Soul_of_the_Phoenix/BumperMario.jpg

Andrew
5th November 2006, 02:42 AM
Sorry, I've been very busy. Pls see absence tower.

Electabuzz, RAIN DANCE! Then, counter with your own fire punch, finish up with a Dynamic Punch! Crush that rock!

Blademaster
11th November 2006, 08:07 PM
Hey. Oz.

I think we need a sub-ref. :S

Andrew
14th November 2006, 12:58 AM
It's up to you captain!

Blademaster
14th November 2006, 01:16 AM
Captain? Heh, cool...

Well, I guess we should... OzBuzz and Thwomp look like they're getting kinda impatient, anyway...

(pan to a very happy-looking 'Buzz and Graveler jumping up and down on the castle)

Yep... Reeeeeeaaaaal impatient... OK, anyone wanna sub-ref this match?

Everoy
26th November 2006, 03:46 PM
*raises hand*

Andrew
9th December 2006, 09:10 PM
Yeah, that sounds good!