PDA

View Full Version : Who would win in a duel?

Celebii
2nd April 2003, 08:05 AM
Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura vs. Yami Yugi from Yugioh.

Sakura gets all of her Star Cards, including the one she created in the end. Keroberos and Yue as well as Spinner will be like God Cards (three are needed to counter Yami's Ra, Obelisk and Osiris)

Yami gets his usual deck plus any acquisitions from the Battle City Tournament as well as all three God Cards.

Who wins?

The Muffin Man
2nd April 2003, 03:12 PM
Yami Yugi. 2 words:
"Exodia, OBLITERATE!"

It declares an instant win - He is not losing.

KaptainSarcasm
2nd April 2003, 06:02 PM
I dunno about that, Mike. 'Cause I have two words of my own:

MEGUMI OGATA!!

All Yue would have to do would be to say, "Yami Yuugi, we are the same person. Look deeply inside yourself, you'll find me in your heart."

And Yami Yuugi would collapse to his kneese and hold his hands out in front of him and sob and say, "You're right... You've been right all along..."

Then the two of them would hold hands and skip off into the sunset singing the theme song to Yu Yu Hakusho.

UmbreonCurse
3rd April 2003, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by KaptainSarcasm
I dunno about that, Mike. 'Cause I have two words of my own:

MEGUMI OGATA!!

All Yue would have to do would be to say, "Yami Yuugi, we are the same person. Look deeply inside yourself, you'll find me in your heart."

And Yami Yuugi would collapse to his kneese and hold his hands out in front of him and sob and say, "You're right... You've been right all along..."

Then the two of them would hold hands and skip off into the sunset singing the theme song to Yu Yu Hakusho.
*blink blink* Uh-huh.
I'm assuming that we're not talking the regular card game with holograms, like what's in the normal show here, I'm assuming that we're talking the slabs that bring out the ACTUAL monster with actual powers like back in Ancient Egypt. If not...then well that really isn't a duel at all, seeing as how Sakura's cards don't work like that and vice-versa.
But, like I said, assuming that it's the real monster way, I'd say it would be one heck of a duel. But in the end, I think Yami would win. Why? Because he's got, more variety in his deck, they can do more, can inhance, and can combine and/or team up with another Duel Monster. The Clow Cards on the other hand, have one element each, making them quite vulnerable to other attacks.
And that's how i see it.

Celebii
3rd April 2003, 09:01 AM
I'm having it so that the monsters come out of the cards themselves. Like Ancient Egypt, only with cards instead of giant slabs of rock.

DarkMarowak
3rd April 2003, 01:07 PM
I think Yami would be too creeped out by Sakura's big honkin' eyes to duel properly... :o

**shudders**

Too Cool Scyther
4th April 2003, 03:22 AM
The way Yugi cheats when he duels, he'll no doubt win. Unless Sakura seduces him and gets him to forfeit, I don't see Sakura winning.

Pokemon Neo
4th April 2003, 04:14 PM
You know,I thought Yugi myself too.But after thinking about it for awhile,it looks like an even match.Now,I'm no CCS expert,but I think some Sakura's cards can be used like Trap/Magic cards just like Duel Monsters.Maybe something like "The Sheild" card.From what I can recall,The Sheild can block all physical attacks and that can come in handy.I also remember a card called "The Mirror" card and it also had some weird effect.Can't remember the effect though.

As for her "Monster" type cards,I remember "The Earth" card being pretty damn powerful.I think that thing was destroying Tokyo with ease in the episode where Sakura caught it.So I guess any land monster that Yugi has is pretty much screwed.

So I guess it isn't a one-sided battle after all.

The Muffin Man
4th April 2003, 08:40 PM
*points up*No it's still pretty one-sided, assuming Yugi has Exodia in his deck still. If they use Duel Monster rules, Yugi has the advantage. If it's like CCS, than Yugi can just whip out the 5 pieces and win.

Celebii
4th April 2003, 09:12 PM
I intended for Yugi to be using his post-Battle City Deck. Does Yugi get Exodia back in Battle City?

KaptainSarcasm
4th April 2003, 10:16 PM
I can't believe none of you understood my Megumi Ogata joke. :( None of you care about voice acting. ^^;;

Now, if Sakura has Kero-chan AND Spinel Sun, I suspect that Yami would not hurt our friends the CCS cast because they are too damn cute.

But seriously, Yue would make friends with Yami and thus they wouldn't have to fight. XD