PDA

View Full Version : Game: Pokémon Hangman v.49 (MA) plus ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Pages : [1] 2

Number1ChanseyFan
4th October 2006, 08:31 PM
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT: We would all like to welcome Louis/shinypkmnchaser to the staff at Pokémon Hangman!! Louis has taken over for Kyle/Knight of Time, who has resigned as a Hangman Worker. Congrats on becoming a worker Louis, and welcome to the team!! ^_^

ANNOUNCEMENT: mr_pikachu has created a Pokémon randomizer that will help you pick a Pokémon when it is your turn to post a puzzle. This will help make sure that every Pokémon will have an equal oppourtunity of coming up. Here is the link to it: The Official Pokémon Hangman Randomizer (http://pokemon-randomizer.greatnow.com/randomizer.html)

ANNOUNCEMENT: Randomizer Update! If you select an Unown plushie using the Official Pokémon Hangman Randomizer, it will also name what Unown form has been selected in parentheses, like "UNOWN (A)." Don't include this extra letter (or symbol) in the puzzle, however. Just tell the winner what the form is when you award the plushie!

[color=gold]Pokémon Hangman v.49
Little_Pikachu approved :025:

Game Founder / Rules Creator: Jay
Rules Editor For This Version: Christen (Number1ChanseyFan)
Hosts: mr_pikachu, Number1ChanseyFan, shinypkmnchaser

I'm sure we've all played hangman when you're bored, or at least heard of it. Pokemon Hangman was first created by Mist who is associated with the Charmander Central Club in giving out "plushies" as prizes for people who guessed correctly. People began big collections of these "plushies" when this game was first introduced to PCG, and I hope that people will extend their big collections, or even start them, today.

Rules
Newest rules in Light Yellow

The rules of Hangman are fairly straight-forward. If you don't know them, then watch a few people post and we're sure you'll get the hang of it. *sigh*

But we do have specific rules that we need to follow to make the game slightly trickier. You may only post a maximum of THREE single letter guesses per person before you must guess the name of the Pokemon. This rule is subject to change. But for now it's THREE and only THREE single letter guesses per person, per round. This shouldn't be too hard to follow. If you notice someone that has made more than three single letter guesses then you should be smart and tell them so. :rolleyes:

When someone guesses the word correctly it is their turn to think of a Pokemon for others to guess. Please make sure you don't mess up for other people's sake - Double check to see if a letter is present in the Pokemon's name you're doing before you post to avoid mistakes. Also, if it's your turn, try and pick a Pokemon that hasn't already been done. You don't need to always pick evolved forms. The rarity of each plushie should remain the same so we have a nice mix. You may only win a maximum of three plushies per day - This is to prevent a certain group of people called plushie hogs grabbing all the stuff every second turn. (Each person’s “day” depends on the time listed in their forum profile. Each new day begins at midnight.)

If you win three plushies you may still play, however if you win after you've exceeded the limit you must either A) Give the plushie to someone else who is less fortunate or B) Do not take the plushie as a prize. Just make sure everyone has a fair go too!

Legendaries can be won here, but only a worker may give them out. Anyone else may not. If this were possible we'd have legendaries popping up everywhere, and they deserve a rarity. Specialized plushies may also be won here, like a Shiny Claydol, or a Pikachu with a Blue Scarf... the list continues, and only the workers may give them out. You won't know if you've won one of these very rare plushies until you win the plushie.

The only pokemon that aren't allowed to be done by the players here are: Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Deoxys, Groudon, Kyogre, Latios and Latias. All others are fine. Oh, and please don't do any Pokemon from the upcoming Diamond and Pearl games yet, either.

You are allowed a maximum of NINE incorrect guesses before it's Game Over, not per person, that includes everyone's incorrect guesses. Usually people guess the name before the nine incorrect guesses so don't worry. If no one guesses the Pokemon correctly by the quota then no one receives a plushie, and one of the workers must do the next puzzle. You don't get two turns in a row at it. You may only post one guess until the person posts an update of the current Pokemon.

Try and not be too idle, the workers would like the game to be fast moving. If you guess the Pokemon correctly and then you're going to be away for 2 weeks then don't wait until you get back because you'll most likely forget about the game. Give someone else a turn.

Right now, an incorrect letter is counted as 1 incorrect guess and incorrect Pokemon are also counted as 2 incorrect guesses. This is also subject to change later on to improve/decrease the difficulty, if any of the workers think it's needed.

Absolutely no editing your guess at the name or a letter. If you plan to edit your post and notice a late spelling mistake and want to change it then specify so. Don't use this as an excuse to change your guess because you might have someone who witnessed you with your previous guess. You'll be in big trouble then.

If it is your turn to post a puzzle, you have 24 hours to post or update the puzzle. In the case of updating, this applies to four situations:

1. When someone makes a letter guess, and it is in (or not in) the puzzle (this also applies to letter guesses in advance).

2. When someone makes a Pokemon guess, and it is wrong/right

3. When so many guesses are made that the man might hang (this also applies to letter guesses in advance as well)

4. When you have yet to post after winning a plushie

If you don't post 24 hours after any situation above, you will lose your turn, and one of the workers will start the next puzzle. (note: the 24 hour rule doesn't apply to the workers).

If you make an incorrect Pokemon guess by accident, you aren't allowed to delete it and make a new guess before the person whose turn it is updates.

When you are guessing the name of a Pokemon on anyone else's turn, you must spell the Pokemon correctly in order to win a plushie of that Pokemon. Example of this rule in action: Let's say someone guessed "Picachu" as their answer to a puzzle, and then another person afterword guesses "Pikachu", if the puzzle is indeed Pikachu, the person who posted second would get the plushie, since the first person spelt it wrong. So please try and avoid making this mistake every time you guess a Pokemon. As for a counter-example, if the man is close to hanging, a correct guess for the Pokemon that is spelled incorrectly will unfortunately make the man hang if there are 1 or 2 guesses remaining, so be careful about this.

Also, if it's your birthday, you're more than welcome to pick any plushie you want for your birthday (excluding legendaries and D/P Pokemon), however, you cannot pick a shiny plushie, as they are obviously rarer than legendaries. When it is your birthday, just post here saying what regular coloured, non-legendary plushie you want (again, you cannot choose a D/P Pokemon either until D/P are released here in North America), and one of the workers will give you your plushie on their next post.

Plushies

What is a Plushie?

Plushies are soft toys. In this game, if you guess a Pokemon correctly you receive a soft toy of the Pokemon you guessed correctly.

What do I do with a Plushie?

Umm... look at them? They aren't really used for anything, mainly just a fun collecting sort of thing. That's all. Maybe one day they might be used for something, but that's a doubtful possibility. If you have a site it might be wise to put them on there to keep track of what you have. Or keep them on a word document.

I don't like my plushie! Can I trade with someone else?

Yes, you may as long as the other person agrees. If they don't want to trade with you then you should respect that. There are many others that may want to trade. Since this game was created long ago some people may already have a decent amount of plushies they might like to trade. You could try sending a PM/IM to one of them if you would like to trade or ask for a list of their plushies. Most people who play Expedia have plushies, so try trading with one of them, or you could start playing the game to extend your collection a different way.

Can I sell my plushies? Or buy one off someone?

No, you may not sell your plushies for CCPs or Stamps.

How many plushies am I allowed to own?

As many as you can win here. Just remember you can only win a maximum of three every day!

Final Words

ONLY post the names of Pokemon. No dictionary words! That is if you haven't been bothered to read the rules, which I recommend reading. There are well over 300 Pokemon to choose from so good luck! (And again, please don’t do any Pokemon from the upcoming Diamond and Pearl games yet.)

If there's something you don't understand then ask Number1ChanseyFan, shinypkmnchaser, or me - we bite but we'll still help. Or maybe someone else can help. Have fun! Your hosts and hostess- mr_pikachu, Number1ChanseyFan,
shinypkmnchaser

The man has been hung a total of thirty-two times
Hangman makes up approximately 1/5 of the total posts in PCG since last year; considering this game began in very late April

[color=magenta]mr_pikachu, it is now your turn to post the next puzzle!! Good luck everybody, and have fun!!

mr_pikachu
5th October 2006, 10:48 AM
Louis, allow me to give you my public welcome, too! It's great to have you on the staff! ^_^

Here's the puzzle. Best of luck, everyone!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (10)

Incorrect Guesses: N/A
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 9

Lady Vulpix
5th October 2006, 12:46 PM
ˇFelicitaciones, Louis!

As for the puzzle... is there an N?

Shadow Wolf
5th October 2006, 02:33 PM
I'm looking for an I, do you know where I can find it?

Louis, allow me to give you my public welcome, too! It's great to have you on the staff! ^_^

Thanks for the warm welcome mr_pikachu. ^_^

¡Felicitaciones, Louis!

¡Muchas gracias Gabi!  :)

EDIT: Ohh, I can't believe I forgot about Christen, sorry about that. ^_^;

[color=magenta]Congrats on becoming a worker Louis, and welcome to the team!! ^_^

Thanks for the warm welcome too Christen. ^_^

Blademaster
5th October 2006, 05:56 PM
Congrats to Louis for his new position. :D :yes:
Lucky bastard... Probably killed Kyle and dumped him in a river so he could take over... -_-'''''
Anywho, is there an R here?

mr_pikachu
5th October 2006, 06:14 PM
It's no trouble, Louis. I'm glad I have the chance to work with you!

Anyway, one of you found what you were seeking.

_ I _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (10)

Incorrect Guesses: A, R
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 7

Blademaster
5th October 2006, 06:17 PM
I think a T should clarify things.

Shadow Wolf
5th October 2006, 06:25 PM
Even if this one is a weird guess, I think that a J should clarify things

Congrats to Louis for his new position. :D :yes:
Lucky bastard... Probably killed Kyle and dumped him in a river so he could take over... -_-'''''

Thanks Blade. :yes:

Believe what you want to believe!

mr_pikachu
5th October 2006, 06:27 PM
What's weird about having good intuition?

J I _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (10)

Incorrect Guesses: A, R, T
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 6

A, R, T... hehe.

Blademaster
5th October 2006, 06:28 PM
Who's that Pokemon?

It's Jigglypuff!

mr_pikachu
5th October 2006, 06:31 PM
Right on the money! You've won yourself a Jigglypuff, Blademaster! Well played.

Shadow Wolf
5th October 2006, 06:33 PM
Stupid internet connection!
Nice one Blade. :yes:

I in advance please.

Blademaster
5th October 2006, 06:40 PM
Damn, this plushie collection is growing fast... I need a new shelf.

(old shelf collapses, burying him under an avalanche of plushies)

...Nn-knn, nurr pfossoo. (Translation: "OK, new puzzle.")

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [8]

Wrong guesses: I
Guesses left: 8

Shadow Wolf
5th October 2006, 06:43 PM
Maybe an E would help.

mr_pikachu
5th October 2006, 06:44 PM
Might want to get some better support for those new shelves, too.

What about an R?

Blademaster
5th October 2006, 06:51 PM
Choo, dinth thuh dee eff-ithe, pwoy-an. ("Gee, thanks for the advice, Brian.") :grumble:

_ _ _ _ _ E R _ [8]

Wrong guesses: I

...Goong... bweef... ("Can't... breathe...")

mr_pikachu
5th October 2006, 06:54 PM
You're welcome. I try. ^_^

Is this a Swampert, perhaps?

Everoy
5th October 2006, 06:54 PM
Whee, I bet it's Clamperl.

Blademaster
5th October 2006, 07:06 PM
(is turning blue)

Yush, itch Fwawmpoot ("Yes, it's Swampert.")

(can't throw the plushie, which is sitting on the floor somewhere)

Gud woo-uk. ("Good work.")

.....Howp... mwee... ("Help... me...")

mr_pikachu
5th October 2006, 07:20 PM
Ah, thank you, Blademaster! That's my second Swampert, so it's up for trade!

...You... look like you're in a little pain. Do you need a forklift?

*no response*

Well, here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (10)

Good luck!

Inferno_Dragon
5th October 2006, 07:50 PM
Is there an E in the puzzle?

mr_pikachu
5th October 2006, 08:02 PM
No.

_ _ _ _ _ E _ E _ _ (10)

There are two.

Inferno_Dragon
5th October 2006, 08:05 PM
Is there an A in the puzzle?

mr_pikachu
5th October 2006, 08:10 PM
Indeed!

_ _ A _ _ E _ E _ _ (10)

Inferno_Dragon
5th October 2006, 08:10 PM
Is it Charmeleon?

mr_pikachu
5th October 2006, 08:13 PM
But of course! You win a Charmeleon, Inferno! Way to be quick.

Inferno_Dragon
5th October 2006, 08:15 PM
Well, it does help that I have a word document of every single pokemon in alphabetical order.

Here is the puzzle

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: 0

mr_pikachu
5th October 2006, 08:17 PM
Let's try an R here.

Inferno_Dragon
5th October 2006, 08:19 PM
Yes, there is an R in the puzzle.

_ _ R _ _ _ _ (7)

mr_pikachu
5th October 2006, 08:24 PM
Could there be an O as well?

Inferno_Dragon
5th October 2006, 08:25 PM
No ....

There are actually Two O's in this puzzle.

Yes, there is an R in the puzzle.

_ O R _ O _ _ (7)

mr_pikachu
5th October 2006, 08:26 PM
Ah, I'll bet this is a Corsola.

Inferno_Dragon
5th October 2006, 08:27 PM
You would bet Right ... here is your Corsola Plushie.

And I would like an A in advance.

mr_pikachu
5th October 2006, 08:31 PM
Ah, thank you! That's my second Corsola, so it's up for trade!

Here's the next one.

_ A _ _ A _ A (7)

Good luck!

Inferno_Dragon
5th October 2006, 08:33 PM
Is it Rattata?

mr_pikachu
5th October 2006, 08:35 PM
But of course! You win a Rattata plushie, Inferno!

Inferno_Dragon
5th October 2006, 08:39 PM
My second plushie of the day ... this is going quick .... too quick ... oh well at least this will make it somewhat easier.

mr_pikachu: If you want to trade, you can choose a plushie from my list of plushies; Bagon, Charmeleon, Diglett, Gastly, Geodude, Hariyama, Lapras, Ludicolo, Magneton, Marill, Paras, Poliwag, Rattata, Roselia, Shellder, Spoink, Walrein, Wartortle, and Venomoth.

And here is the next puzzle.

_ _ _ _ _ (5)

mr_pikachu
5th October 2006, 08:44 PM
Hmm... is there an R here?

And that Wartortle looks good to me. Want to check my trade list? I have one of each of the following Pokemon up for trade:

Corsola, Delcatty, Dewgong, Espeon, Graveler, Gyarados, Hoppip, Igglybuff, Lickitung, Magby, Mankey, Misdreavus, Smoochum, Snubbull, Swampert, Togetic, and Venomoth.

Inferno_Dragon
5th October 2006, 08:49 PM
Yes, there is an R. And how about my Wartortle for your Espeon? If that doesn't work, then how about my Wartortle for your Dewgong (Always need a back-up plan.)

_ _ _ _ R (5)

mr_pikachu
5th October 2006, 08:53 PM
The Espeon is fine. I'm happy to make the trade!

But, um... I'm not seeing any possibilities for the puzzle. Are you sure that's set up right?

I'll take an E and wait for now.

Inferno_Dragon
5th October 2006, 08:56 PM
Thanks for the Espeon .... but I did it again. This is the fourth or fifth time I messed up a puzzle. WHY AM I DOING THIS?

_ _ _ _ _ R (6, not 5 letters)

Incorrect Guesses: E
Incorrect Guesses Remainin: 8

Blademaster
5th October 2006, 09:13 PM
(plushie pile rumbles)

FRUUUU... ("HAAAA...")

TERRRR... ("DOOOO...")

KFIIIIIIIIIID!!!!! ("KENNNNNNN!!")

(plushie pile explodes and goes flying; is standing all DBZ-ish where it was)

Heh... I knew that 'Free Random Act of Destruction' card I got in my cereal would come in handy sometime! :D

Now then...

(looks at new puzzle)

Hmmm... is there an S?

Inferno_Dragon
5th October 2006, 09:29 PM
_ _ _ _ _ R (6, not 5 letters)

Incorrect Guesses: E, S
Incorrect Guesses Remainin: 7

Blademaster
5th October 2006, 09:33 PM
How about an M?

Inferno_Dragon
5th October 2006, 09:43 PM
_ _ _ _ _ R (6)

Incorrect Guesses: E, S, M
Incorrect Guesses Remainin: 6

mr_pikachu
5th October 2006, 11:58 PM
I'll bet this is a Gligar.

Inferno_Dragon
6th October 2006, 10:15 AM
Yes, it is Gligar. Here is your Gligar Plushie. Thank goodness, that it is tomorrow ... you know what I mean ... so my brain is refreshed.

I would like an E in advance.

mr_pikachu
6th October 2006, 10:19 AM
Ah, thank you, Inferno! That's my second Gligar, so it's up for trade!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 8

Good luck!

Inferno_Dragon
6th October 2006, 10:21 AM

darktyranitar
6th October 2006, 10:25 AM
How about a T?

Shadow Wolf
6th October 2006, 10:44 AM
Or what about an I?

mr_pikachu
6th October 2006, 12:58 PM
Everyone scores!

T _ _ A _ I T A _ (9)

Everoy
6th October 2006, 01:08 PM
How about the tyrannic Tyranitar?

mr_pikachu
7th October 2006, 08:36 PM
Indeed! You win a Tyranitar plushie!

And sorry about the delay, but I went out of town yesterday. (This message is being sent from St. Louis. We'll win the division series yet! Go Cards!)

Inferno_Dragon
7th October 2006, 08:50 PM
I will take an E in advance please.

Shadow Wolf
7th October 2006, 08:55 PM
Congratulations Kevv.

I in advance please

Everoy
7th October 2006, 09:23 PM
Searching database for file 'E'.

.................................one result.

Searching database for file 'I'.

.................................zero results. Please try again.

Database status:
_ _ _ E _ (5)

Recent incorrect searches: I
Free searches remaining: 8

*sigh* *sings Too Much Time on My Hands by Styx*

Shadow Wolf
7th October 2006, 09:28 PM
Hmm, I got a few choices here, but I'll go with the rock pokemon Golem.

Blademaster
7th October 2006, 09:54 PM
And I'll guess the adorable Numel.

Everoy
10th October 2006, 07:02 PM
ERROR.
ERROR.
ERROR.
HAVE A PLUSHIE, LOUIS.
*Golem plushie pops out*

mr_pikachu
10th October 2006, 07:04 PM
Good one, Louis! I'll take an R in advance.

Shadow Wolf
10th October 2006, 07:12 PM
Ah, thanks Kevvaelli, this is a new plushie for me.

Here's the next one:

_ _ _ _ R _ _( 7 )

Incorrect: none

Remaining: 9

Blademaster
10th October 2006, 07:19 PM
*Golem plushie pops out*

I won't even ask. :sweat:

Is there an S here?

mr_pikachu
10th October 2006, 07:21 PM
A T may also help.

Shadow Wolf
10th October 2006, 07:38 PM
So how's the score...

OK, 1-1

S _ _ _ R _ _( 7 )

Incorrect: T

Remaining: 8

(very easy now...)

mr_pikachu
10th October 2006, 07:41 PM
Hmm, is this a Spearow?

Shadow Wolf
10th October 2006, 07:43 PM
Of course it is mr_pikachu. Congratulations, you've won a Spearow plushie

*hands over the plushie*

S in advance please

mr_pikachu
10th October 2006, 08:54 PM
Ah, excellent! Another new plushie for the collection. Thanks, Louis!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (10)

Incorrect Guesses: S

Good luck!

Inferno_Dragon
10th October 2006, 08:56 PM

mr_pikachu
10th October 2006, 08:57 PM
Funny how whenever a Pokemon uses Double Team, it always ends up being in at least three places at once...

_ E E _ _ _ _ E _ _ (10)

Incorrect Guesses: S

Shadow Wolf
10th October 2006, 09:25 PM
I believe this one must be a Weepinbell.

mr_pikachu
10th October 2006, 09:32 PM
That's the one! The Weepinbell plushie goes to Louis!

Shadow Wolf
10th October 2006, 09:41 PM
Cool, a new plushie, thanks mr_pikachu.

(Hey, speaking of cool, I'm a Cooltrainer now. ^_^)

Anyway, here's the next puzzle.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _( 9 )

mr_pikachu
10th October 2006, 09:43 PM
Congrats on the Cooltrainer status, Louis!

Can I have an R?

Shadow Wolf
10th October 2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks mr_pikachu. ^_^

In return you can have an R

_ R _ _ _ _ _ _ _( 9 )

Inferno_Dragon
10th October 2006, 10:11 PM

mr_pikachu
10th October 2006, 10:20 PM
I bet there's a T here.

Shadow Wolf
11th October 2006, 04:54 AM
I bet that both of you are right.

_ R _ _ _ _ T _ E( 9 )

(Wow, this one is bound to go quickly)

Lady Vulpix
11th October 2006, 09:47 AM
That looks a lot like Growlithe.

mr_pikachu
11th October 2006, 12:51 PM
I'm pretty sure Gabi's got it, so I'll take an R in advance for the next one.

Shadow Wolf
11th October 2006, 03:09 PM
You got it Lady Vulpix, congratulations.

*hands over the Growlithe plushie*

I in advance please

Inferno_Dragon
12th October 2006, 08:26 PM
Can I have an E in advance please?

Lady Vulpix
13th October 2006, 07:56 AM
I already have a Growlithe plushie. Does anyone want to trade?
Just out of curiosity, are special plushies still awarded occasionally, or has that rule become obsolete?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)
Wrong guesses: R, E, I.

http://www.geocities.com/gsteren/H3.txt

mr_pikachu
13th October 2006, 08:56 AM
We do award special plushies on occasion, although they are less common than even legendaries. The most frequent special plushies are shiny Pokemon, but we will make a point of giving an especially unique Pokemon from time to time. (For instance, I won a Halloween-themed Gastly awhile back.)

Let's see... is this a Sandslash?

Lady Vulpix
13th October 2006, 10:29 AM
Was that a lucky guess or was the information I gave enough to discard all other options? In any case, well done! *Hands Brian a Sandslash plushie.*

Do you have any plushies up for trade?

mr_pikachu
13th October 2006, 10:41 AM
It was a coin flip between that and Sudowoodo, and I already have a copy of that one. Thank you for the plushie, Gabi!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Good luck!

P.S. Plushies for trade: Corsola, Delcatty, Dewgong, Gligar, Graveler, Gyarados, Hoppip, Igglybuff, Lickitung, Magby, Mankey, Misdreavus, Smoochum, Snubbull, Swampert, Togetic, and Venomoth.

As always, I'll trade for any plushie of which I don't already have a copy. So, does anything there interest you?

Lady Vulpix
13th October 2006, 11:08 AM
Well, if you don't have a Growlithe plushie, I could trade my spare one for a Smoochum plushie.

Is there an R?

mr_pikachu
13th October 2006, 11:11 AM
Unfortunately, I do have a Growlithe. Hmm... is there anything else you'd be willing to trade?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: R

Inferno_Dragon
13th October 2006, 11:29 AM

mr_pikachu
13th October 2006, 12:08 PM
Yes, indeed!

_ _ _ _ E _ _ (7)

Inferno_Dragon
13th October 2006, 12:15 PM

mr_pikachu
13th October 2006, 12:15 PM
Sorry, but I can't help you there.

_ _ _ _ E _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: R, A

Shadow Wolf
13th October 2006, 12:29 PM
Maybe I can find a T in here.

mr_pikachu
13th October 2006, 12:32 PM
Maybe you can.

_ _ _ T E _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: R, A

Shadow Wolf
13th October 2006, 12:36 PM
So uuuhh...

Could this be the spiked Jolteon?

mr_pikachu
13th October 2006, 12:48 PM
Not only could it be Jolteon, it is! Nicely done, Louis!

Shadow Wolf
13th October 2006, 12:54 PM
Thanks for the plushie mr_pikachu. This is a new one to me.

Okay, let's see:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _( 9 )

mr_pikachu
13th October 2006, 12:59 PM
I'll start with an R.

By the way, if anyone else would like to make a trade offer, feel free. The same conditions apply - I'll trade anything on my trade list for any plushie of which I don't already have a copy.

Shadow Wolf
13th October 2006, 01:04 PM
I'll start with a miss.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _( 9 )

By the way, if anyone else would like to make a trade offer, feel free. The same conditions apply - I'll trade anything on my trade list for any plushie of which I don't already have a copy.

I only have a Rapidash, but you already have one (I believe), but if anyone wants it, feel free to trade with me too.

Inferno_Dragon
13th October 2006, 01:06 PM

Shadow Wolf
13th October 2006, 01:09 PM
I can grant you: not one, not two, but three wishes!

E _ E _ _ _ _ _ E( 9 )

Incorrect: R

(easy huh?)

Inferno_Dragon
13th October 2006, 01:11 PM
Is it Exeggcute?

Shadow Wolf
13th October 2006, 01:13 PM
Correct Inferno, congratulations.

*hands over the Exeggcute plushie*

I in advance please.

mr_pikachu
13th October 2006, 01:16 PM
Nice one, Inferno! I'll take an R in advance, please.

And Louis, I don't have a Rapidash. Does anything on my trade list appeal to you? I'd be happy to trade anything on my list for the flaming horse.

Inferno_Dragon
13th October 2006, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the Exeggcute plushie.

_ _ _ _ (4)

Incorrect Guesses: I, R

Shadow Wolf
13th October 2006, 01:23 PM
Let's see if I can find an N

And Louis, I don't have a Rapidash. Does anything on my trade list appeal to you? I'd be happy to trade anything on my list for the flaming horse.

Uhh, let's see your list...

*looks on page 4*

P.S. Plushies for trade: Corsola, Delcatty, Dewgong, Gligar, Graveler, Gyarados, Hoppip, Igglybuff, Lickitung, Magby, Mankey, Misdreavus, Smoochum, Snubbull, Swampert, Togetic, and Venomoth.

Hey, that Swampert sounds interesting.

So, are you willing to trade my Rapidash for your Swampert?

Inferno_Dragon
13th October 2006, 01:25 PM
N _ _ _ (4)

Incorrect Guesses: I, R

mr_pikachu
13th October 2006, 01:32 PM
Ah, is this a Natu?

And that trade sounds good to me, Louis!

Shadow Wolf
13th October 2006, 01:42 PM
Okay, you got a deal mr_pikachu.

*hands over the Rapidash plushie and receives the Swampert plushie*

Thanks for the trade! ^_^

Ohh, I'm sure that you must me right so...

I in advance please

Inferno_Dragon
13th October 2006, 01:50 PM
Yes, it is Natu. Here is your plushie.

I would like an E in advance.

mr_pikachu
13th October 2006, 01:54 PM
Ah, thank you for the plushie, Inferno! And thanks for the trade, Louis!

Here's the next one.

_ _ E _ _ _ (6)

Incorrect Guesses: I

Good luck!

Inferno_Dragon
13th October 2006, 02:05 PM

mr_pikachu
13th October 2006, 02:12 PM
Pin the tail on the plushie!

_ _ E _ _ A (6)

(See, it's the last letter in the puzzle, so it's the... oh, never mind!)

Inferno_Dragon
13th October 2006, 02:23 PM
is there an S in the puzzle?

mr_pikachu
13th October 2006, 02:29 PM
Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and darts. Not in Hangman.

_ _ E _ _ A (6)

Incorrect Guesses: I, S

Inferno_Dragon
13th October 2006, 02:31 PM
Is it Cleffa?

mr_pikachu
13th October 2006, 02:36 PM
Yes it is! The Cleffa is yours, Inferno! Good job.

Inferno_Dragon
13th October 2006, 02:39 PM
My second Plushie of the day ... just one more to more.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

mr_pikachu
13th October 2006, 02:43 PM
Let's begin with an R.

Inferno_Dragon
13th October 2006, 02:47 PM
I wish there was a R in the puzzle, but there isn't.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Shadow Wolf
13th October 2006, 03:41 PM
Let's see if there's an E.

mr_pikachu
13th October 2006, 03:47 PM
I'll add an L to that.

Inferno_Dragon
13th October 2006, 03:50 PM
There is a L in the puzzle, but not one E (Instead there are 2 Es.)

_ E _ L E _ _ (7)

Blademaster
13th October 2006, 04:04 PM
Who's that Pokemon?

It's Kecleon!

mr_pikachu
13th October 2006, 04:07 PM
I'm pretty sure that's right, so I'll take an R in advance.

Inferno_Dragon
13th October 2006, 04:09 PM
Yes, it is Kecleon, the first Ruby/Sapphire pokemon to appear in a Pokemon Episode. Just like Munchlax was the first Diamond/Pearl Pokemon to appear in a episode and Ho-oh was the first Gold/Silver Pokemon to appear in a episode.

... I am rambling ... here is your plushie and I would like an T in advance please.

Blademaster
13th October 2006, 05:01 PM
And Gengar was the first RBY Pokemon! :D

(adds plushie to shelf)

Kyle won't be the champ much longer if I keep this up... Next!

_ R _ _ _ _ _ _ [8]

Wrong guesses: T

mr_pikachu
13th October 2006, 05:10 PM
Worry about keeping up with someone who's playing the game, Blademaster!

There's at least one A here.

Blademaster
13th October 2006, 05:30 PM
Is that a challenge?

(I'm getting competitive over winning imaginery plushies in a Pokemon-themed version of hangman on the Internet... God, my life sucks. :sweat2:)

_ R _ _ _ _ A _ [8]

Wrong guesses: T

Everoy
13th October 2006, 05:38 PM
Croconaw seems like the proper pokemon.

mr_pikachu
13th October 2006, 05:40 PM
How did I lose this race with eight minutes to work with? *smacks self*

;) I'll take an R in advance.

Blademaster
13th October 2006, 05:48 PM
(smacks Bri)

w00t... bandwagon. :D

Yep, it was Ol' Crocky... nice snag, Pat...

(gets death glare)

...rick! Patrick! Heh heh... :heh:

Um... bye!

(runs away)

Inferno_Dragon
13th October 2006, 06:46 PM
I will take an E in advance.

Shadow Wolf
13th October 2006, 08:57 PM
Hey, I don't want to be left behind the competition. :cool:

I in advance please.

Everoy
14th October 2006, 02:07 PM
_ R _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

incorrect: e, i

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 02:09 PM
Hmm, is this a Crawdaunt?

Shadow Wolf
14th October 2006, 05:42 PM
I'm sure that mr_pikachu guessed right so...

I in advance please

Everoy
14th October 2006, 08:50 PM
Yep, it's Crawdaunt. *tosses plushie to mr_pikachu*

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 09:11 PM
Ah, thank you, Kevvaelli! That's another new plushie for the collection!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Good luck!

Blademaster
14th October 2006, 09:13 PM
Time to win me a new plushie. I hope.

Is ther an O?

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 09:14 PM
Double the flavor, double the fun!

_ O _ _ O _ _ (7)

Blademaster
14th October 2006, 09:19 PM
Hmmmm...

I'm gonna try winning this one without checking the serebii.net Pokedex.

Is there an R?

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 09:21 PM
Smart guess.

_ O _ R O _ _ (7)

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 09:27 PM
Is it Solrock?

Blademaster
14th October 2006, 09:27 PM
I asked myself 'What would Jesus do?,' but I don't think he played much hangman, so I asked 'What would mr_pikachu do?' and got that. :heh:

Now, back to the puzzle... ahem...

Who's that Pokemon?

It's Solrock!

EDIT: DAMN YOU INFERNO_DRAGON! I KILL YOU!!! (eyes turn red and head starts spinning around shooting flames)

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 09:39 PM
I'll just award this Solrock to Inferno and run far, far away.

*sprints*

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 09:48 PM
Ummm .... I'll do this fast before Blademaster gets even faster

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 09:49 PM
*hides in the shadows*

(Let's start with an R.)

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 09:52 PM
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 09:55 PM
(Then let's add an O.)

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 09:56 PM
mr_pikachu, stop being so scared.

_ _ _ _ _ O _ (7)

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 09:59 PM
(I'm not scared! Now give me an L and don't reveal my hiding place!)

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 10:02 PM
First of all, you just contradicted what I just said. Second of all, what hiding place?

_ _ _ L _ O _ (7)

Blademaster
14th October 2006, 10:04 PM
(has calmed down; sees a big sign that says 'MR_PIKACHU IS HERE. ------->')

Ummmmm... yeah. I won't ask.

Anyway, I would like an N.

(evil red-eyed, spinning head voice)

NOW.

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 10:04 PM
(Oh, like I'm gonna just say it. And is this a Shelgon?)

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 10:09 PM
Yes, it is. Here is your Shelgon, mr_pikachu.

*pulls out a plasma rifle.*

I would like an E in advance please.

Blademaster
14th October 2006, 10:11 PM
I want an R in advance.

NOW.

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 10:12 PM
Ah, thank you, Inferno! That's another new plushie for the collection.

Here's the next one!

_ E E _ _ E (6)

You don't really need good luck wishes, do you?

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 10:13 PM
Is it Weedle?

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 10:15 PM
Indeed it is! The early bird gets the worm.

Not that you're a bird, Inferno. In fact, you're more of a...

...Just take the Weedle, okay?

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 10:17 PM
Okay, I will take the Weedle plushie. Just one more plushie to go.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 10:19 PM
Let's try an R, as usual.

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 10:22 PM
No Rs in this puzzle ... sorry.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 10:27 PM
Then I'll follow up with an O.

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 10:28 PM
There isn't an O in this puzzle either. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: R, 0

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 10:30 PM
...Why have you suddenly turned evil? *trembles*

I'll try an I.

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 10:32 PM
Sorry, I just needed to get that out of my system.

_ _ I _ _ I _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: R, 0

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 10:33 PM
Could this be a Qwilfish?

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 10:35 PM
Yes, it is. Here is your Qwilfish Plushie.

I thought I got that out of my system. Oh well, I will have an E in advance please.

Blademaster
14th October 2006, 10:41 PM
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! THAT'S MY LINE!! HOW DARE YOU STEAL IT!? I KILL YOU!!

But first, I want a P.

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 10:45 PM

Um, right. Thanks for the Qwilfish, Inferno! That's my second one, so it's up for trade!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: E, P

Good luck!

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 10:46 PM
Who says you can use that line, Blademaster? HUH?

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 10:47 PM
No.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: E, P, A

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 10:47 PM
Is there an S in the puzzle?

Blademaster
14th October 2006, 10:49 PM
BECAUSE I INVENTED IT! I STARTED THE TREND, AND YOU COPIED IT!

And I want an N.

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 10:54 PM
People, quit fighting! Just enjoy the game. ^_^

N _ _ _ _ _ N _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: E, P, A, S
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 5

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 10:55 PM
Is it Nidoking?

Blademaster
14th October 2006, 10:56 PM
Or Nidorino?

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 10:59 PM
Is it Nidoking?

Or Nidorino?

Aaaaand the winner is... Blademaster! Well done! You win the Nidorino plushie.

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 11:01 PM
Rats ... I lost. Well, at least I can try to get my three plushies now since it will soon be tomorrow.

AND I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, BLADEMASTER. CAN YOU PROVE THIS?

And I would like an E in advance.

Blademaster
14th October 2006, 11:04 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! VICTORY IS MINE!

...OK, I'm done with the creepy evilness... for now. :p

Next!

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guesses: E

EDIT: OH, YOU WANT SOME MORE?! FINE; HERE'S YOUR PROOF: COUNT THE POSTS BACKWARDS, SEE WHO DID IT FIRST, AND STOP BOTHERING ME!!!!!!!

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 11:04 PM
Okay, Okay, I apologize.

Can I have an S in advance?

Blademaster
14th October 2006, 11:08 PM
GOOD... THEN WE'RE ALL HAPPY NOW...

OK, now I'm done with the evilness.

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guesses: E, S
Guesses left: 7

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 11:10 PM
Is there an A in the puzzle then?

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 11:14 PM
Am I supposed to understand what's happening here?

...Let's try an N.

Blademaster
14th October 2006, 11:15 PM
There isn't, you obviously can't, and let's not.

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guesses: A, E, S
Guesses left: 6

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 11:17 PM
What about the guess of N?

...I'll add a P in the meantime.

Blademaster
14th October 2006, 11:33 PM
Forgot.

_ _ _ P _ _ (6)

Wrong guesses: A, E, N, S
Guesses left: 5

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 11:44 PM
Is it Vulpix?

Blademaster
14th October 2006, 11:46 PM
Yes.

(is too lazy to toss the plushie at you; drops it instead)

Next!

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 11:47 PM
Well played, Inferno! I'll take an R in advance.

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 11:50 PM
*walks over to get the plushie.*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 11:55 PM
Let's see... is there an I here?

Inferno_Dragon
14th October 2006, 11:59 PM
Yes, there is an I in this puzzle.

_ _ _ _ _ _ I _ _ (9)

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 12:17 AM
Could this be a Blastoise?

Inferno_Dragon
15th October 2006, 12:24 AM
Yes, it is Blastoise. The reason why I choose Blastoise for this puzzle because he kind of look likes Bowser's Twin Brother. Here is your Blastoise Plushie and good night every one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And one more thing;

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

Okay, now it is out of my system.

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 12:27 AM
Thanks for the Blastoise, Inferno! That's a new one for my collection.

And use the Randomizer! >_<

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Good luck!

Blademaster
15th October 2006, 12:31 AM
LORD BOWSER HAS NO TWIN BROTHER!!!

OK, now I want an A.

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 12:35 AM
...There's no reason to yell at me.

_ _ _ _ _ A _ _ (8)

Blademaster
15th October 2006, 03:00 AM
I WASN'T YELLING AT YOU; I WAS YELLING AT INFERNO_DRAGON!!

Ahem...

Is there an O?

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 03:15 AM

_ _ _ O _ A _ _ (8)

Blademaster
15th October 2006, 03:18 AM
Erm... sorry. I'm calm now.

Is there an I?

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 03:24 AM
Hey, all you're doing is proving my sig quote correct.

_ I _ O _ A _ _ (8)

Blademaster
15th October 2006, 03:29 AM
Actually, I was correcting ID, who said Bowser has a twin brother. He does not - Bowser's only sibling is (supposedly) Wart, who is a few years older. :what:

Anyway, this looks like another of the Nidos... NidoranM, perhaps?

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 03:31 AM
Indeed. You've won the male Nidoran, Blademaster!

Blademaster
15th October 2006, 03:37 AM
Kewl - now I just need a Nidoking and I'll be set. Thanks, Bri. :D

New puzzle.

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guesses: None
Guesses left: 9

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 03:53 AM
Let's begin with my usual R.

Blademaster
15th October 2006, 03:59 AM
Let's begin with my usual no.

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guesses: R

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 04:00 AM
Then I'll try an A next.

Blademaster
15th October 2006, 04:04 AM
Then I'll try a nay next.

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guesses: A, R

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 04:14 AM
Last letter guess this round for me... is there an I here?

Blademaster
15th October 2006, 04:23 AM
I? Aye.

_ _ I _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guesses: A, R

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 04:28 AM
Is this Pokemon a Skitty?

Blademaster
15th October 2006, 04:35 AM
No.

_ _ _ _ _ _

I mean yes.

Nah, I'm messing with ya.

_ _ I _ _ _ (6)

OK, I'm kidding... no, I'm not.

Yes, I am. You got it.

No you didn't.

Yes you did.

...Not.

OK, OK, you did. Good guessing.

:wave:

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 04:40 AM
...I feel like I just watched a hurricane rip through my brain. Anyway, thanks for the plushie, Blademaster! That's my second Skitty, so it's up for trade!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Good luck!

Blademaster
15th October 2006, 04:44 AM
...I feel like I just watched a hurricane rip through my brain.

Then I have done my job...

Now, I would like an E...

And that's it - it's 5:45 in the morning, for God's sake. I need sleep. You people should make me a Mod for **** like this.

Well, good night! morning! :wave:

:sleep:

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 04:51 AM
Ehh, it's 4:50 where I live, and I've been sick for the past several days. Besides, nobody really needs sleep. It's just an illusion! It's all in your mind.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Lady Vulpix
15th October 2006, 09:00 AM
How did this topic grow so much overnight?!

Brian, Growlithe is the only plushie I have twice, but if you'd like another one, you can take a look at my items page (http://forboards.tripod.com/Items.html).

I hope you get well soon.

Does this pokemon have an L in its name?

Shadow Wolf
15th October 2006, 10:28 AM
(Maybe they are Gargoyles, or vampires, or even zombies)

*everybody remain quiet, wind blows*

...Just give me an I :sweat:

Inferno_Dragon
15th October 2006, 01:25 PM
Actually, I was correcting ID, who said Bowser has a twin brother. He does not - Bowser's only sibling is (supposedly) Wart, who is a few years older.

What I meant was if that if you put Bowser and Blastoise side by side they look like brothers (why did I say Twin?) which both had been seperated and both turned out different. Oh nevermind.

Blademaster
15th October 2006, 02:07 PM
How did this topic grow so much overnight?!

Why, it's magic, my good woman! Plain and simple magic! :D

And if you don't believe that, it's also because in Kyle's absence, mr_pikachu has more or less taken over this game, and I'm trying my damnedest to keep up! :heh:

Anyway, in keeping with the current trend of letters, is there an R?

Everoy
15th October 2006, 02:21 PM
Oooooooooooooooohhhh, give me an O, where the buffalo roam...

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 05:48 PM
This puzzle is about to become very, very easy.

_ A I L L O _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: E, R

I'll edit in my thoughts about a trade once I've looked at your list, Gabi. (Or I'll make another post, if someone's offered a guess by then.)

Shadow Wolf
15th October 2006, 05:54 PM
I hope that luck is on my side today...

Could this possibly, by any chance, and luckily be a Taillow?

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 06:01 PM
You have no need for luck. Because you have skill! The Taillow is yours, Louis! Well played.

(Gabi, I'm still going through your deceptively long list...)

EDIT: Well, I've compiled a list of the plushies I'd be willing to take in a trade (excluding legendaries and unique plushies, since I don't feel right asking for them). Here's my list, in the order that they are listed on your site.

Charmander
Weepinbell
Horsea
Remoraid
Pidgey
Ledyba
Wooper
Breloom
Wurmple
Beedrill
Mareep
Snorlax
Luvdisc
Armaldo
Psyduck
Dusclops
Lotad
Lileep
Manectric
Dugtrio
Wingull
Seaking
Blissey
Ponyta
Metapod
Geodude
Kabutops
Piloswine
Goldeen
Drowzee
Nuzleaf
Butterfree
Chimecho
Seedot
Poliwrath
Kingdra
Dunsparce
Aerodactyl
Wobbuffet
Shedinja
Raichu
Ralts
NidoranF
Chikorita
Pineco
Slowbro
Feebas
Whismur
Sunkern
Miltank
Slakoth
Illumise

Feel free to decline the trade offer if you want, too. I can certainly understand, since each of these are plushies of which you only have one copy. Just let me know!

Shadow Wolf
15th October 2006, 06:07 PM
Ah, thanks for the plushie mr_pikachu, I already have a Taillow so this one's for trade.

OK, next puzzzle:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _( 7 )

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 06:12 PM
Let's start with an R.

By the way, I'd be willing to trade for that Taillow, Louis. If you want to trade, I'll take any plushie I don't already possess.

And since I just realized a moment ago that you can copy and paste from Excel into a post, here's the list of plushies I already possess. ...Sorry in advance for the length; I really need to get a site for this list.

Absol
Aggron
Alakazam
Ampharos
Arcanine
Azumarill
Azurill
Bagon
Barboach
Beautifly
Beldum
Blastoise
Charizard
Charmeleon
Clamperl
Claydol
Clefable
Corsola
Crawdaunt
Cubone
Cyndaquil
Delcatty
Dewgong
Diglett
Doduo
Dratini
Dugtrio
Dustox
Eevee
Ekans
Electrike
Elekid
Espeon
Exeggcute
Exploud
Fearow
Gardevoir
Gastly
Glalie
Gligar
Gloom
Golbat
Graveler
Grimer
Grovyle
Growlithe
Gulpin
Gyarados
Hariyama
Hitmonchan
Hitmonlee
Hitmontop
Hoothoot
Hoppip
Houndour
Huntail
Hypno
Igglybuff
Jigglypuff
Jolteon
Jumpluff
Jynx
Kabuto
Kadabra
Kangaskhan
Kecleon
Kingler
Koffing
Lanturn
Lapras
Larvitar
Latias
Lickitung
Loudred
Ludicolo
Lunatone
Magby
Magcargo
Magneton
Makuhita
Mankey
Marill
Medicham
Metagross
Milotic
Misdreavus
Moltres
Mr. Mime
Mudkip
Muk
Murkrow
Natu
Nidorina
Nincada
Omanyte
Omastar
Pichu
Pidgeotto
Pikachu
Plusle
Poliwag
Poliwhirl
Porygon
Primeape
Quagsire
Qwilfish
Raikou
Rapidash
Regirock
Relicanth
Rhydon
Sandslash
Sceptile
Scizor
Scyther
Seel
Sentret
Seviper
Shelgon
Shroomish
Shuckle
Shuppet
Silcoon
Skitty
Slaking
Slowking
Smeargle
Smoochum
Sneasel
Snubbull
Spearow
Spheal
Spinarak
Spoink
Squirtle
Steelix
Sudowoodo
Surskit
Swampert
Tangela
Tauros
Togetic
Torchic
Trapinch
Treecko
Tropius
Typhlosion
Umbreon
Ursaring
Vaporeon
Venomoth
Venusaur
Vibrava
Vileplume
Volbeat
Voltorb
Vulpix
Wailmer
Wartortle
Xatu
Zigzagoon
Zubat

Shadow Wolf
15th October 2006, 06:20 PM
Well, do you have a list of your repeated plushies in excel.

(I feel too lazy to look back at the list)

By the way, there's no R

_ _ _ _ _ _ _( 7 )

Incorrect: R

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 06:37 PM
Well, that's the list of plushies for which I won't trade, so it's about as good as you'll get... it would be rather pointless to give another list of my repeated plushies.

Anyway, let's try an O.

Shadow Wolf
15th October 2006, 06:53 PM
Sorry, but I'll try a no

_ _ _ _ _ _ _( 7 )

Incorrect: R,O

Remaining: 7

Well, that's the list of plushies for which I won't trade, so it's about as good as you'll get... it would be rather pointless to give another list of my repeated plushies.

I apologize mr_pikachu, but I just don't understand that message very well. (Curse my limited knowledge of the English language) :( :sweat: :(

But I believe that you have two Magbys so, one would be nice to my collection. ^_^

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 06:58 PM
Oh, sorry. It's not your language skills; it's my lack of thinking ability right now. (Still feeling sick...) That doesn't bode well for my midterm exam tomorrow.

But yeah, I'd be happy to make that trade. Does Taillow for Magby sound okay?

In the meantime, I'll add an N.

Shadow Wolf
15th October 2006, 07:10 PM
Nice choice.

_ _ _ _ _ N _( 7 )

Incorrect: R,O

Remaining: 7

Oh, sorry. It's not your language skills; it's my lack of thinking ability right now. (Still feeling sick...)

I don't think that you lack any thinking ability because of sickness.
If that could happen, my ability to understand English would have been limited too. (I'm also sick)

But yeah, I'd be happy to make that trade. Does Taillow for Magby sound okay?

I can't hear anything...

...but you got a deal mr_pikachu

*hands over the Taillow plushie and receives a Magby plushie*

Thanks for the trade. ^_^

*goes to edit profile*

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 07:16 PM
If it isn't Suicune, then I'll wait for some more information.

Shadow Wolf
15th October 2006, 07:25 PM
Sorry, you are going to have to wait for a while.

_ _ _ _ _ N _( 7 )

Incorrect: R,O,Suicune

Remaining: 5

Blademaster
15th October 2006, 08:31 PM
(jaw drops)

162 plushies... mr_pikachu has 162 plushies, Kyle has almost 200...

And I have about 35... I have a lot of catching up to do. >_<

Anyway, could this be the mooing Miltank?

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 08:33 PM
Er, I have more than that. Factor in me having multiple of some plushies, and a few special plushies I didn't list, and I have 20 more.

Anyway, just wanted to thank you for the trade, Louis! Forgot to do that earlier. ^_^;

Shadow Wolf
15th October 2006, 08:36 PM
No problem mr_pikachu.

And sorry Blade but it's not Miltank either.

_ _ _ _ _ N _( 7 )

Incorrect: R,O,Suicune,Miltank

Remaining: 3

(careful now...)

Blademaster
15th October 2006, 08:41 PM

You just had to add that in, didn't you? :grumble:

Anyhow, I want an E - that may make this a bit easier...

Shadow Wolf
15th October 2006, 09:00 PM

You just had to add that in, didn't you? :grumble:

What did I do?(or added)

Well, I hope that it becomes easy for you.

_ _ _ _ _ N _( 7 )

Incorrect: R,O,Suicune,Miltank,E

Remaining: 2

(Be very careful...)

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 09:00 PM
I certainly hope this is a Slaking.

Blademaster
15th October 2006, 09:03 PM
What did I do?(or added)

Not you - Bri.

EDIT: Bri... stole... my plushie...

(eyes turn red)

Um, I'll take this outside this time...

(leaves)

!@&#38;#(^*&@%!#*!@%%#^*&!%@#(&!%@&#38;#Y*!@%(^*#%!@%&*#&*(!@%&*# :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Shadow Wolf
15th October 2006, 09:09 PM
Your hopes have helped you win a Slaking plushie, congratulations mr_pikachu, and better luck next time Blade.

*hands over the plushie*

I in advance please

Blademaster
15th October 2006, 09:14 PM
(comes back)

I want an O.

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 09:18 PM
Ah, thank you, Louis! That's my second Slaking, so it's up for trade! And Blademaster, maybe you'll get the next one.

Here's the next puzzle!

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Incorrect Guesses: I, O

Good luck!

Shadow Wolf
15th October 2006, 09:22 PM
Maybe an E could be useful.

Blademaster
15th October 2006, 09:22 PM
I want an A now.

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 09:26 PM
One of you has hirt paydirt. The other one is eating dirt.

_ _ _ A _ _ (6)

Incorrect Guesses: I, O, E

Blademaster
15th October 2006, 09:28 PM
Who's that Pokemon?

It's Wynaut!

mr_pikachu
15th October 2006, 09:29 PM
Why should I give you this plushie? Why not! You've won a Wynaut plushie, Blademaster!

(You don't have to tell me how lame that was. Trust me, I already know.)

Shadow Wolf
15th October 2006, 09:32 PM
Yum, dirt for me.

Anyway, congratulations Blade. :yes:

I in advance please