PDA

View Full Version : YouTube.com...Do we have a Topic for this...

DaBlackBandit
6th October 2006, 10:44 PM
I was wondering if we had a topic for this, and if we could post our favorite YouTube videos, here?

Magmar
6th October 2006, 10:46 PM
orrrrrrr in the entertainment folder. :P

Alucard
8th October 2006, 02:13 PM
Last I heard Google put a bid in for $1.6bn to buy it out.

"Real Ninjas" is one of my favourite clips. It's such an awesome video to make fun of Naruto.

Jeff
8th October 2006, 08:03 PM
At first glance that's what I thought this would be about, yeah it seems like the whole Internet is eventually going to be owned by a handful of companies.

Anyway, I think when it comes to YouTube videos (or any for that matter) people just post them in whatever forum they fit in, like when someone posted a speed run of Mario 64 in VG.

Alucard
9th October 2006, 04:07 PM
"Google buys YouTube for $1.65bn" just popped up in the corner of my screen. Too lazy to read the story.

I use youtube a lot for anime and the such since I don't have a connection that's decent enough to d/l it on it's own.

Mewfour
10th October 2006, 05:57 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ytiWAzHQIiU

Pretty strong language, but still XD-alicious.

Razola
13th October 2006, 06:01 PM
Google watches content more closely than YouTube, which is why YouTube is as popular as it is.

Andrew
14th October 2006, 02:11 AM
I really wish YouTube's search engine was easier to use, Google, fix it for me!

Kris
22nd October 2006, 04:05 PM
An amazing website, its a great way of showing videos about different things. There are loads on there about Plymouth Argyle (my football club) and our super weird manager (Ian Holloway).

Check it out!

DarkTemplarZero
26th October 2006, 07:54 PM
Indeed, there's quite a bit on there about my school too, it's really cool. Check out some of my music videos http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=darktemplar207

Silver Ledian
11th November 2006, 07:36 PM
I'm on it everyday for TV and music-related things. Things are uploaded onto it by people like a half hour after they're broadcast, it's class!

RedStarWarrior
13th November 2006, 06:16 AM
ENTERTAINMENT...WOOT!