PDA

View Full Version : Hypotenuse Man: You are invited to "The Monopoly Melee"

Chris 2.1
8th October 2006, 02:42 PM
Ref is needed.

This is a 5-5 match with us using whatever Pokemon we want. The Arena - sorry - The Board is going to have an adverse affect on who recieves and who takes damage.

The Monopoly Board

We travel around a board for the duration of the match. Two rounds per square (with exceptions). This is how it works.

Old Kent Road - A basic, run down house. It is only one storey and has a small cluttered garden. A washing machine, without being plugged into a socket, is wandering around the house mercilessly. It can deal damage to foes with a steel type attack for 6%, or unleash an attack similar to bubblebeam for 8% damage. It has 15% life. There is mouldy food around which, when eaten will restore 5% and poison or confuse the foe.

The Angel Islington - A two-storey house which is slightly larger than the brown ones. It has a large cellar but overall it is still quite shabby. The garden is spacious, but there are a number of Rattata and a few Raticate living in the garden. Because of nearby traffic congestion, there is a very thin smog outside.

Northumberland Avenue - This house is two storeys high, still slightly larger and much nicer inside. However there is a Burglar currently lurking inside. If found, he will engage with the two battlers in a 2-2, and they must work together to defeat his two random Pokemon. If caught in a battle with the Burglar, then the time on this square will extend to five rounds

Vine Street - This square is actually an alleyway. It is thin and narrow, leading to a full scale brawl due to the spacial area. If too much noise is used, the nearby Police will arrest both Pokemon and throw them in Jail

Trafalgar Square - In the middle of the Square, you can see Nelsons column. Many birds are nesting atop his hat and they may attack the foes at any point. The thick pollution caused 2% each turn to the combatants.

Picadilly - This bustling metropolis is a perfect place for a battle. There are many onlookers and tourists, so expect items to be thrown on the arena during the battle, or even bottles or cans which could deal damage. If attacks work particularly well, they may get an encore. The sun is blazing.

Oxford Street - As we take a tour around London, this battle takes place on a large tour bus with no seats; perfect for a brawl. Too many attacks may cause the bus to topple over, arriving at any location on the Board.

Mayfair - This square is lucious. A humongous mansion with gigantic, carpet-clad staircases and chandeliers. There is a library, a pool room, a kitchen, dining room....almost any room you can think of. Outside, there is a hedge Maze, and the foes can expect to fend off a lot of Pokemon that lurk inside. This square lasts 3 turns

Other places:

The Waterworks[i] - A humongous swimming pool for the Pokemon to duke it out in and around. We are inside a massive warehouse-style building.

[i]Electric Company - Inside and around this generator, many Magnemite and Magneton wish to disrupt the battle. Electric attacks deal double damage here. Steel attacks are halved.

Jail - Randomly, across any square, the Police may disrupt the battle and send both Pokemon to jail. Here they must stay for 2 turns, and can only use two attacks per round.

Train Station: If we arrive here (it is random), the person who attacked second the previous round can decide which square we go to.

Community Chest: If we land here, the randomiser decides who opens the chest. One of the following can happen:
1: you recover 3, 4 or 5%
2: your opponent recovers 3, 4 or 5%
3: You recieve a random status condition (Poison, Burn, Paralysis)
4: Your foe is healed of a status condition if they have one.

Chance: If we land here, the randomiser decides who opens the Chance Envelope. You can either:
1: Put a foe on Probation (they can only use two attacks per round for 3 turns)
2: Put yourself on Probation and recieve 2% per round until probation wears off.
3: Heal 8% to both Pokemon

This is done at random.

Ok so heres how it works. We go to each place in turn in that order. At the end of every 2nd round a randomiser decides if we see a Train Station or any of the other squares on the way to the next place. After we go to Jail we continue from the Board we left off on.

Once we get to Mayfair we start on Old Kent Road again.

I think thats settled......I'm starting out with my Magmar, Prox. He is Male.

Refs

I need a creative ref for this match; someone with expirience and someone who can really bring this alive. There's 8 points in it and it will be a lot of fun!

Ok TBA, send out!

The Blue Avenger
8th October 2006, 02:49 PM
I suppose I attack first, no? I'll send out my male Dugtrio, Tap-Tap the Red Nose!

Before I post attacks, though, any banned moves?

Chris 2.1
8th October 2006, 02:53 PM
None whatsoever. And yes you attack first

The Blue Avenger
8th October 2006, 02:55 PM
Right-o, Tap-Tap, start with Tri-Attack, then continue with Rock Slide. Finally, toss him about with Earthquake. Use Swift versus smoke attacks, Dig to avoid Toxic, and Screech to disrupt Psychic.

Chris 2.1
8th October 2006, 03:09 PM
Ok Prox this house is pretty rickety. Slam into it with a cross chop, then I want you to fire a confuse ray. If it still uses earthquake, clamber onto something like a sofa and allow that to absorb the impact of the attack.

Chris 2.1
10th October 2006, 05:05 PM
Could we get a ref please?

Saffire Persian
11th October 2006, 05:14 PM
Mmm... I'll try a hand at this. ^^' I'll...try to make it interesting unless anyone objects.

The Blue Avenger
11th October 2006, 05:19 PM
You're more than welcome to do this. Thanks much.

Chris 2.1
12th October 2006, 11:26 AM
Thanks SP!

Saffire Persian
23rd October 2006, 01:46 AM
My apologies for the lateness. I had four exams last week, so my brain=dead. Thanks for being patient.

TURN ONE
Chris 2.0 vs. Hypotenuseman
OOOOO | OOOOO

Stats[u]

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/126.png
Prox [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 100%
EP: 100%
Cross Chop ~ Confuse Ray ~ Iron Tail

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/051.png
Tap-Tap the Red Nose [M]// Hypotenuse Man
Tri-Attack ~ Rockslide ~ Earthquake
Sub: Swift//Dig//Screech

Current Space: Old Kent Road: A basic, run down house. It is only one storey and has a small cluttered garden. A washing machine, without being plugged into a socket, is wandering around the house mercilessly. It can deal damage to foes with a steel type attack for 6%, or unleash an attack similar to bubblebeam for 8% damage. It has 15% life. There is mouldy food around which, when eaten will restore 5% and poison or confuse the foe.

Space Status: Normal

[u] ~Turn 1 Begin!~

A disgruntled clunking of something electronic rattles about the old, rickety house on Old Kent Road, long rumored to be haunted (according to the Monopolian civilians) by a possessed washing machine. However, that rumor does nothing to stop the game of two eager trainers ready to challenge the board and everything in it.

The first, Chris 2.0, releases his Pokémon first: a hardy looking, brilliant red Magmar named Prox. The other, Hypotenuse Man, releases a small, but nevertheless deadly Dugtrio, brown in body, but manages to match the Magmar’s bright colors with his own red nose.
Not wanting to waste a minute, a dice is rolled, and the match begins.

Swiftly forming a whirling tri-colored vortex before him, Tap-Tap releases the barrage of elemental energy towards the lumbering Magmar, whose arms are crossed neatly about his chest, glowing with energy. The red-yellow-blue beam collides into the Magmar’s chest, sending a rippling wave of elemental energy around his body, burning, freezing, and shocking at the same time.

But Prox is a hardy creature, and he throws off the effects of the Tri-Attack with a shake of his head, gaining momentum before slamming the three-headed mole…thing with his arms. The Dugtrio flies a few inches through the wood floor of the house, all three faces wincing in displeasure. The house seems to shudder at the attack, its rickety hinges seeming to barely keep the place up.

A brilliant flash of light follows the Fighting-Type attack, just as the Dugtrio makes due with its rock-less arena by choosing a rather heavy looking chair to toss at the Magmar instead. Perhaps the Dugtrio would’ve picked up more projectiles to toss at the Magmar in his battle-rage, but the bright light blinds the mole, searing through the house’s windows. Each of the Dugtrio’s heads begin to spin, each trying to piece together a sentence of coherent thought.

Earthquake… Tap-Tap thinks – that was the next move his Master wanted them to use.

One Tap-Tap disagrees, adding in an almost intelligible manner, that that his-their-its’ name should be Tap-Tap-Tap due to the fact they are three of them, and their name seems to disinclude one of them.

And, by all accounts, that isn’t really fair. Misrepresentation at its finest.

Prox, however, is quite content with his own name. And has no trouble deciding it is high time to lay the smackdown on the babbling moles while he has the chance, not wanting to be hit by a chair again anytime soon. Tail glowing with a silver sheen, the Magmar thrusts his long, fire-tipped tail down upon the Dugtrio’s three heads, successfully smacking them down through the floor, which doesn’t help their confusion much.

They pop up like very confused, psychadelic daises seconds later, wondering vaguely why the Magmar was playing whack-a-mole when this was clearly a very Monopolian board.

Meanwhile, something very sinister peeps around the corner, a barrage of soapy bubbles issuing from its faux-mouth, in what could be said to be a very angry – frothing at the mouth angry – expression. Of course, most can’t tell the emotions of washing machines.

[center][u]Post-Turn[u]

Prox [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 89%
EP: 81%

HP: 80%
EP: 91%

Notes:

~Chris 2.0 attacks first
~*knows disinclude is not a word*
~Rockslide did not do normal damage, due to the fact there weren’t real rocks around, and he didn’t get the chance to really throw much of anything at him besides a chair.

Chris 2.1
23rd October 2006, 05:52 AM
Disturb it with a manipulative psychic. Next smack it with another iron tail and end with a strength to hurl the large washing machine at it.

The Blue Avenger
23rd October 2006, 07:09 AM
I figured there would be rocks in the garden. ;_;

Ah well. Tap-Tap, if you can, get your bearings and disturb him with Screech. Next, as he uses Iron Tail, tear into him with Frustration. Finally, Dig underground to avoid the washer and attack Magmar.

Saffire Persian
23rd October 2006, 08:59 AM
Ah, the Garden might have a few rocks. XD but the first round took place inside the house... though you're quite right about that. *imagines rocks from garden being thrown from the window*. XD

Next space I'll tell you where the battle starts so you don't have t'worry about that. ^^'

The Blue Avenger
23rd October 2006, 01:57 PM
Thanks. ^^

Chris 2.1
4th November 2006, 05:38 AM
Reminder for Saffire ^^

Saffire Persian
4th November 2006, 01:26 PM
I know the Reffing's slow. *points to absence thread* there explains why. I'm not going to try to be inactive or anything, just warning you that reffings might be later than usual.

TURN TWO
OOOOO | OOOOO

Stats[u]

Prox [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 89%
EP: 81%
Psychic ~ Iron Tail ~ Strength

HP: 80%
EP: 91%
Screech ~ Frustration ~ Dig

Current Space: Old Kent Road: A basic, run down house. It is only one storey and has a small cluttered garden. A washing machine, without being plugged into a socket, is wandering around the house mercilessly. It can deal damage to foes with a steel type attack for 6%, or unleash an attack similar to bubblebeam for 8% damage. It has 15% life. There is mouldy food around which, when eaten will restore 5% and poison or confuse the foe.

Space Status: Normal.. enough

[u] ~Turn 2 Begin!~

Tap-Tap, or, currently Tap-Tap-Tap, looks about in confusion as it/they/he hears his trainers orders. Tap-Tap's mind tries to piece together the words, and to try to make some sense out of it, but his efforts come to now avail, and he blindly rushes forward, tearing through the wooden floor before being hit by a barrage of psychic-type energy that does nothing to help his confused status.

Mind rattled, all that the Dugtrio now sees, is the charging form of a gargantuan creature... and it isn't Magmar. The Washing Machine -- "fondly" named 'Sir Bubbles' by the neighborhood children, tears into the room with a vengeance, as sick and tired as a piece of machinery could be of its very unwanted house guests. Both Magmar and Tap-tap are beset upon by the bubbly menace, and neither have time to attack each other as the Washing Machine shoots an abundance of sparkly bubbles at both the battling Pokémon.

Both covered in soap suds, neither combatant is happy. Both are weak to the water-type attack, so the sudden barrage of rainbow bubbles from the possessed wannabe clothes-washer was very much unexpected and unwanted. Prox decides to vent his frustrations using Sir Bubbles itself. Prox runs towards Sir Bubbles, picking it up with his strong hands, and, using all of his strength, throws it at his ground-type opponent.

Tap-Tap actually has the intelligence to duck, digging underground as the washing machine cells past him, through the glass door, and into the garden, all the while getting its fair share of dents and scratches. Tap-Tap resurfaces seconds later under the fire-type, damaging it decently, but not at full power due to his still confused (though it's quickly wearing off) state.

The Washing Machine's stance, clunky and one-sided, promises vengeance, but all too soon, a dice rolls, and both Pokémon are transported to their next destination... which turns out to be the garden of The Angel Islington .

[center][u]Post-Turn[u]

Prox [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 76%
EP: 67%

HP: 63%
EP: 86%

Notes:

~Hypotenuse Man attacks first.

The Blue Avenger
4th November 2006, 03:13 PM
Okay, Tap-Tap, use Earthquake, then Ancientpower, then Tri-Attack. Use Screech versus Psychic attacks, and if any of the wild Pokemon decide to attack you, use Dig to escape, then hit Magmar.

Earthquake ~ Ancientpower ~ Tri-Attack
Subs: Screech, Dig

Chris 2.1
5th November 2006, 06:26 AM
Sorry SP I totally forgot to check the Absence Tower. The fun of this board makes up for it - you're doing great ^^

Prox let's go. Protect, then slam it with brick break and end with an iron tail.

Chris 2.1
13th November 2006, 01:54 PM
Just a reminder for SP

Chris 2.1
24th November 2006, 02:17 PM
Reminding SP after the Board switch.

Mega Horny
24th November 2006, 02:38 PM
This is GENIUS. Im definately watching.

Saffire Persian
24th November 2006, 09:29 PM
This is GENIUS. Im definately watching.

XD I'll have ta spruce up my Reffing then, eh?

And I'm sorry, the whole board move is making it worse for me Reffing wise until things get into order. The reffing'll probably be up late tomorrow night or Sunday.

Saffire Persian
26th November 2006, 10:39 PM
TURN THREE
OOOOO | OOOOO

Stats

Prox [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 76%
EP: 67%
Protect ~ Brick Break ~ Iron Tail

HP: 63%
Earthquake ~ Ancientpower ~ Tri-Attack
Subs: Screech, Dig

Current Space: The Angel Islington - A two-storey house which is slightly larger than the brown ones. It has a large cellar but overall it is still quite shabby. The garden is spacious, but there are a number of Rattata and a few Raticate living in the garden. Because of nearby traffic congestion, there is a very thin smog outside..

~Turn 3 Begin!~

In a whirl of color, Prox, Tap-Tap, and their respective trainers are teleported to the next Pokémopoly space. They seem to have landed in a garden in back of a rather shabby looking house. A thin smog layers the quaint garden, and from their battling space, both the Magmar and Dugtrio can spot a multitude of eyes watching them warily. Rattata and an occasional Raticate. They look liable to retaliate if threatened.

Miffed, but certainly not deterred from attacking, Prox takes the initiative. Using an almost Psychic-like power, he surrounds himself in an impenetrable, translucent shield, protecting him from all outside harm. And the shield was erected just in time it seems, as Tap-Tap ducks below ground, his departure followed by a massive Earthquake. The garden's loose earth shakes and shudders at the disturbance, at the Rattata family scurries away in fear and confusion.

The Magmar is disoriented by the move, but remains safe in his shell, though the terrain about him doesn't escape unscathed; the ground is littered with fallen vegetables and flowers, and some of the trees seem liable to fall over if not careful - not to mention the house seems just about at the edge of collapse anyway, shabby, though quaint looking as it is.

Tap-Tap surfaces, all three heads sniggering as they observe damage done, their confusion gone. They expect the Magmar to be totally disoriented, and are quite hoping in their vindictive little minds, that somehow the Magmar has fallen on his fat face, or -- and perhaps an even better image -- is being mauled by the neighboring Rattata.

Tap-Tap's eyes narrow, three sets of eyebrows furrowing in an instant as they find their target not flat on his face, dignity in shambles, but rushing towards them on the shuffled Earth.

Annoyed, all three heads them suppose if they can't make him lose face that way, they'll just have to hurl boulders at him and squish him. Surrounded by a brown nimbus, the Dugtrio summons up the ancient, inner power of his ancestors, an from the dirt, multiple, ground covered boulders rise, tearing across the already scarred ground.

Ignoring the gleeful chortling of the three-headed mole with an obnoxiously big set of noses, Prox continues to pick up speed. Rocks rushing towards them, he thrusts out his hands, feeling the strange surge of strength flow into them. His fists slam into the approuching boulders. The first hits his outstretched fists, and the immense power of the Brick Break cracks the projectile, splitting it into three.

Grunting in pain, the Magmar doesn't stop, shattering the approaching boulders -- still hurt from them, but managing to avoid much of the usual damage. Finally, he reaches his target -- or targets, if you care to be precise -- and renders his judgement upon their not-so-smiley faces, cuffing them soundly in the chin, sending them recoiling back, heads spinning.

Prox is about to lay another heavy attack on the mole, when he notices that all three heads are glowing with a strange sort of light. And the snickering begins anew as the Dugtrio feels the ancient power of their ancestors flow through them, and aiding them in their battle. Three beams of different colored light is summoned in front of them, and the Tri-Attack is born, buffeting the Magmar as he slams his iron-coated tail into the Dugtrio, before backing up and breathing hard.

Post-Turn

Prox [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 64%
EP: 48%

HP: 44%
EP: 68%

Notes:

~I imagined brick break could split the rocks that were hurled at him, considering rock smash could fully break smaller ones. Prox still got hurt by it, but damage was minimized.

~Chris attacks first.

Saffire Persian
14th December 2006, 06:07 PM
Bumpity bump. Reminder for Chris 2.0 ...

Chris 2.1
15th December 2006, 04:51 PM
Definitely didn't see it was me.

Prox good work. Cross Chop, psychic, facade.

The Blue Avenger
15th December 2006, 04:53 PM
Okay, Tap-Tap, use Dig to avoid Cross Chop, then disappear with Faint Attack to avoid Psychic and strike simultaneously. Finish by forcing Magmar's distance with Earthquake.

Saffire Persian
29th December 2006, 12:09 AM
TURN FOUR
OOOOO | OOOOO

Stats

Prox [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 64%
EP: 48%
Cross Chop ~ Psychic ~ Facade

HP: 44%
Dig ~ Faint Attack ~ Earthquake

Current Space: The Angel Islington - A two-storey house which is slightly larger than the brown ones. It has a large cellar but overall it is still quite shabby. The garden is spacious, but there are a number of Rattata and a few Raticate living in the garden. Because of nearby traffic congestion, there is a very thin smog outside..

~Turn 4 Begin!~

Prox, his fists hurting terribly after last round, sends a rather agonized look back at his trainer for making him use his fists again, but nevertheless, Prox takes the initiative and runs in a clunky fashion towards the mole, arms folded in an X across his chest, and ready to strike. Just as he comes into striking distance, Tap-Tap disappears underneath the ground in a cloud of earth. Prox skids to a halt just in front of the three small holes. He only just begins to mumble aloud in annoyance, when the ground just around him rumbles, and Tap-Tap bursts from the earth, startling the Magmar and making him fall flat on his tail.

Snickering, Tap-Tap the Red-Nose grins, and suddenly disappears from sight in a haze of dark-type smoke. Prox, using the psychic energies he possesses, tries to locate his annoying opponent, but with the dark-type aura surrounding Dugtrio, Prox's measure fails considerably. Then, out of nowhere, the Dugtrio appears just behind Prox, and strikes the giant with a mild blow.

Then, showing more speed and agiilty than the Dugtrio would have thought possible, Prox spins around, bellowing, and thrusting a chi-covered fist straight into the center of Tap-Tap's three faces. The blow sends the center-most Diglett (which all three form Dugtrio) reeling, while the other two merely grimace in displeasure, before summoning up an Earthquake. The Earthquake's tremors tear up the ground in large furrows, nearly making Prox stumble on his feet, while the more nimble of the Rattata begin to flee from the battle arena, having seen more than enough... but the measure is rather needless, as a sudden, golden light soon surrounds both of the combatants, and they are magically teleported to the next square: Northumberland Avenue.

Post-Turn

Prox [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 33%
EP: 31%

HP: 38%
EP: 52%

Notes:
~Hypotenuse Man goes first.

The Blue Avenger
4th January 2007, 11:29 PM
Where in the house are we? First floor, second, outside?

Saffire Persian
4th January 2007, 11:37 PM
First floor. I'd imagine in the living room area.

The Blue Avenger
4th January 2007, 11:49 PM
Thank you.

Rightio, Tap-Tap, fire away with a Tri-Attack. Next, let's use a Pursuit/Slash combo to sneak up carefully and then hack away.

Tri-Attack ~ Pursuit+Slash

Chris 2.1
5th January 2007, 10:32 AM
Use a psychic to hurt its head. Next protect against the combo and end with iron tail

Saffire Persian
13th January 2007, 04:14 PM
TURN FIVE
OOOOO | OOOOO

Stats

Prox [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 33%
EP: 31%
Psychic | Protect | Iron Tail

HP: 38%
Tri-Attack | Pusuit + Slash

Current Space: Northumberland Avenue - This house is two storeys high, still slightly larger and much nicer inside. However there is a Burglar currently lurking inside. If found, he will engage with the two battlers in a 2-2, and they must work together to defeat his two random Pokemon. If caught in a battle with the Burglar, then the time on this square will extend to five rounds

~Turn 5 Begin!~

To date, Tap-Tap quite rightly feels that his head -- all three of them -- have been battered and messed with more than any other Pokémon alive. The thought is only strengthened as Prox uses his inner Psychic powers to wreck havoc upon Tap-Tap's mind, sending it awash with rainbow colors and lights, making the Dugtrio's mind swim. Nevertheless, the Dugtrio still easily manages to conjure up a vindictive force of tri-colored light, letting it rip through the air with a vengeance.

Prox, big and bulky as he is, can't even hope to dodge it, and really, in the crowded living room of Northumberland Avenue, there's no room to without accidently tripping over some piece of furniture. Instead, Prox concentrates on erecting up a holy white shield around his entire red body, and t his more than effectively stops Tap-Tap's sneak attack in its tracks, as the 'Trio ends up Slashing (with what, I wonder?) against an invincible shield to no effect whatsoever.

As Tap-Tap's combo assault ends, the Dugtrio finds himself faced with a counter-attacking Prox, in the form of an Iron Tail. Tap-Tap screeches and tries to shuffle out of the way, but even Tap-Tap's heightened reflexes can't get him out of the way in time to keep his three heads from being bashed in by the metallic appendage, and the blow leaves him dazed with a subtle pounding within his head, hinting at a promise of a headache not far in the future.

Upstairs, a strange rustling noise accompanied by sounds of growling and barking can be heard.

Post-Turn

Prox [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 24%
EP: 12%

HP: 23%
EP: 39%

Notes:
~Chris 2.0 goes first.[/QUOTE]

Chris 2.1
13th January 2007, 05:31 PM
Prox you've faced a tough match, I know. But just hang in a little longer and you'll make things easier for your ally. Relax first - we need a little more energy. Then weaken its state with Psychic and end with Cross Chop. If protect or detect is used, then relax for that action.

Relax -- Psychic/Relax -- Cross Chop/Relax

The Blue Avenger
13th January 2007, 07:19 PM
Okay, Tap-Tap, Slash at him, then use Faint Attack to avoid Psychic. Finally, Dig and avoid Cross Chop.

Saffire Persian
29th January 2007, 05:25 PM
TURN SIX
OOOOO | OOOOO

Stats

Prox [M]// Chris 2.0
EP: 12%
Relax -- Psychic/Relax -- Cross Chop/Relax

EP: 39%
Slash ~ Faint Attack ~ Dig

Current Space: Northumberland Avenue - This house is two storeys high, still slightly larger and much nicer inside. However there is a Burglar currently lurking inside. If found, he will engage with the two battlers in a 2-2, and they must work together to defeat his two random Pokemon. If caught in a battle with the Burglar, then the time on this square will extend to five rounds

~Turn 6 Begin!~

Energy running precariously low, Prox gladly takes a moment to relax, hunkering down his body until its spread across the ground. He closes his eyes, breathing in and out slowly in a meditative fashion. Tap-Tap the Red Nose snickers at his foe's actions, knowing it'll only be a matter of time before he collapses from energy loss, so he might as well get as much damage in as he can. At a speed faster than the human eye can detect, the Dugtrio precedes to preform one a move that heralds one of the the Diglett line's greatest mysteries: Slash. How and with what no one knows for sure, but even so, the Dugtrio manages to tear at Prox's face, leaving a pure red claw marks as a painful reminder of the Tap-Tap's assault.

Prox, ignoring the stinging pain of the slash marks across his face, stands up, hurt, but feeling more energized than before Tap-tap laughs a high-pitched laugh, taunting Prox as the he suddenly disappear in a splash of black smoke. Prox attempts to locate him with his Psychic powers, but again finds his moves to be of no avail, and the searching yields him nothing. Shutting the Psychic off, the Dugtrio suddenly appears from out of nowhere, striking the fire-type hard in the legs, which nearly makes Prox collide onto the low table; however, Prox catches himself, spinning around with a burst of speed and slamming his brown-auraed fists into the floor behind him. They smash through the floorboards, but have yet to make physical contact with its foe.

Grunting, Prox pulls his hands up from the woodwork, black dots swimming across his vision as exhaustion sets in. He barely notices the rumbling beneath his feet as Tap-Tap bursts from the earth, knocking the dazed Magmar into the nearest couch, where he slumps over onto the hard floor knocked out cold.

Tap-Tap takes a moment to celebrate his victory, squealing in glee. His cries are stopped short, however, when he hears a very distinct growling sound behind him. Slowly, all three heads rotate about, coming face to face with the devil-dog and a cawing Murkrow, coins jangling in a sparkling pouch it had obviously nabbed off some woman's dresser. The trainer of these Pokémon is just up the stairs, dressed in jet black clothing, yelling orders from the middle of the stairwell.

Post-Turn

Prox [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 0%
EP: 3%

EP: 25%

Notes:
~Chris 2.0 sends out, Hypotenuse Attacks, Chris Attacks.
~A Houndoom and a Murkrow appeared!

Chris 2.1
30th January 2007, 11:08 AM
I'll use Tonpei the [M] Swalot!

The Blue Avenger
30th January 2007, 10:45 PM
Okay, Tap-Tap, let's focus on the burglers for now. Hopefully, Swalot will aid us. Use Tri-Attack on Murkrow, relax, then use Dig on Houndoom.

Chris 2.1
31st January 2007, 10:04 AM
Agreed, let's work on the Burglar. Shock wave on Murkrow x2 and then use water pulse on houndoom.

Saffire Persian
16th February 2007, 10:17 PM
TURN SEVEN
OOOOO | OOOOO

Stats

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/317.png
Tonpei [M]// Chris 2.0
Shockwave ~ SHockwave ~ Waterpulse

EP: 25%
Tri-Attack (Murkrow) ~ Relax ~ Dig (Houndooom)

~Turn 7 Begin!~

Noticing the presence of the intruder (but then again, so are they) Chris 2.0 recalls his fallen Magmar, quickly hurling out another Pokéball onto the carpeted floor. The light causes both bird and hound to flinch as a large, blob of a Pokémon appears, causing all three of Pokémon on the field to wrinkle their noses in disgust at the appearance of the Swalot.

However, time for hesitation is over, and both Murkrow and Houndoom leap into action. The Houndoom is first to attack, growling, and spitting forth a stream of flames at the newly emerged Swalot, covering the purple blob in flames as its body crackles with electricity, soon shooting out a barrage of electric tendrils. Close behind the fast electric attack is a tri-colored beam that strikes the Murkrow in the chest as it's besieged by the electrical assault.

The double attack nearly leaves the Murkrow breathless, but with a vengeful caw, the Murkrow flies back upwards, staring at the Dugtrio with an eye of vengeance as Mirrors Tap-Tap's chosen move, sending a Tri-Attack right back at him, cawing gleefully as Tap-Tap grimaces in pain, but doesn't retaliate.

Both Houndoom and Murkrow notice this, grinning to each other as they turn their attention to the Relaxing Dugtrio, ignoring the Swalot entirely as he charges up more static energy.

A Flamethrower and and a Shadowball are released in almost perfect unison as the Shockwave collides with the Murkrow, while any stray tendrils strike the Houndoom for a mild shock.

Tap-Tap, brimming with anger at being double teamed, disappears underground in a flash -- so fast that the Houndoom's Flamethrower completely misses, while he gets a nice Water Pulse to the face for his efforts. Murkrow, however, is more open to attack. Having already taken flight, the Dark-type bird smirks as a perfect ball of ghostly energy forms at his beckoning -- another Shadowball -- which he sends at the unmoving Tonpei, cackling happily as it explodes on contact.

The bird's laughter is cut short as his partner cries out in pain. From beneath the floor, Tap-Tap the Red Nose emerges, striking the devil hound in the right leg before retreating back to his original position before the canine can strike back properly.

Post-Turn

Tonpei [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 83%
EP: 87%

HP: 1%
EP: 19%

Houndoom/M: 60% HP
Murkrow/M: 55 % HP

Notes:
~Just so you know, the Houndoom and Murkrow take more damage than regular Pokémon would. :D
~Chris 2.0 attacks first

Chris 2.1
17th February 2007, 05:56 AM
Our foe-turned-ally is weak Tonpei. I don't think there is much we can do for him. Blast Murkrow with an ice beam; strike Houndoom with another water pulse and then hit Murkrow with a shock wave.

The Blue Avenger
17th February 2007, 10:45 AM
Okay, Tap-Tap, use Faint Attack to get behind them quickly and then use Body Slam on the Murkrow. Finish with a Slash at Houndoom.

Chris 2.1
28th February 2007, 08:00 AM
Just a reminder for SP :)

Chris 2.1
15th March 2007, 08:40 AM
Reminder for Saffire :)

Saffire Persian
24th March 2007, 05:04 PM
Research papers and Math tests suck. ;;

TURN EIGHT
ØOOOO | OOOOO

Stats

Tonpei [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 83%
EP: 87%
Ice Beam (Murkrow) ~ Water Pulse (Houndoom) ~ Shockwave (Murkrow)

HP: 1%
EP: 19%
Faint Attack ~ Body Slam (Murkrow) ~ Slash (Houndoom)

~Turn 8 Begin!~

Both foes caw and growl in a menacing fashion as they take off towards Tonpei and Tap-tap. With the Murkrow flying towards him, the Swalot quickly gathers an Ice Beam in his mouth and releases it, striking the Murkrow in the chest, while the Murkrow slams into Tonpei, striking at him with its golden beak in anger, its feathers dampened with tiny ice crystals. The Houndoom, however, is having worse luck. His small-scale Ember attack barely missed the Dugtrio as he phased out, leaving an irritated canine in his wake.

Then SLAM!

The Murkrow caws in pain as Tap-Tap lashes out with a Body Slam, knocking the bird off his foe-turned-ally. The crow gives the Dugtrio an irritated glare, before lunging at his attacker viciously. The one peck knocks Tap-Tap down to the count, and the Houndoom grins with pleasure before being smacked with a Water Pulse, of which the hell-hound quickly counters with a fierce Flamethrower.

Now ganged up upon, Tonpei blinks and quickly channels the tiny electric waves within his body, releasing it in one go. Most of the sparks hit the Murkrow-as that was its sole target-but a few wayward sparks damage the Houndoom's feet as he mercilessly brings another blast of flame at Tonpei, while the Murkrow uses a Nightshade.

Post-Turn

Tonpei [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 56%
EP: 71%

EP: 8%

Houndoom/M: 46% HP
Murkrow/M: 32 % HP

Notes:

~Hypotenuse attacks first

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2007, 05:43 PM
It's time to bring out... King Ramses, my Metagross. Ramses, start by using Meteor Mash on the Murkrow. Next, Brick Break the Houndoom and use Sludge Bomb back on Murkrow.

Subs: Use Agility to dodge fire attacks.

Chris 2.1
25th March 2007, 11:42 AM
A good ally, Tonepi, but unfortunately a difficult foe.

Saffire since the time spent on this square was extended to 5 rounds due to the Burglar, I think this is our last time on this square before the Square Change.

Tonpei use a widespread yawn to start with. Then hit Ramses with dynamicpunch and then just relax.

Yes I'm a backstabber. Come on you knew that.

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2007, 12:07 PM
I really should have seen that one coming.

Saffire Persian
25th March 2007, 12:36 PM
Very evil, Chris. XDXDXD

Chris 2.1
17th April 2007, 01:32 PM
Reminder for Saff :)

Chris 2.1
30th April 2007, 01:00 PM
Reminding Saff

Chris 2.1
10th May 2007, 10:52 AM
Reminder for Saff

Chris 2.1
2nd June 2007, 07:19 AM
Another reminder for Saff

The Blue Avenger
2nd June 2007, 10:05 PM
You know, I think I'm seeing a pattern here.

Chris 2.1
29th June 2007, 06:50 AM
Can we get a subref please?

Greyfox
29th June 2007, 11:36 AM
I'll take over for a round or two in Saff's stead.

TURN NINE
ØOOOO | OOOOØ

Stats

Tonpei [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 56%
EP: 71%
Yawn (Widespread) ~ Dynamicpunch (Ramses) ~ Relax (Tonpei)

EP: 8%

~Turn 9 Begin!~

The downed Tap-tap has been returned to his poke ball. Hypotenuse Man, pockets the ball and fingers through the extensive collection on his belt (he really should get a bag or something) before coming to the right one. Tossing it to the ground, he releases a mighty metagross, silver in color.

Both trainers order their attacks, with Chris 2.0's being slightly more evil than Hypotenuse's. Whatever, karma's a bitch. Ramses lifts his legs up and charges into a mode I'd like to call "levitate mode". I rather like levitate mode, it makes metagross look more menacing and less giant-enemy-crap-ish. The giant robot hovers through the air with is body shining a white color; charging towards the murkrow, he crashes into him with incredible speed as his supposed ally, Tonpei, sends a heavy yawn throughout the desolate home. Ramses pays it no mind, but the other two pokemon yawn in unison, each getting quite tired. Murkrow fades into into the shadows and bullets through the air with an unusual ninja-like speed, hitting Tonpei from behind for light damage. Meanwhile, the hellhound, Houndoom, tiredly shoots off a small fireball which slams into Ramses, causing the large, metal robot to flinch.

Both Murkrow and Houndoom subdue to their own desires of slumber, and nap peacefully as the two menacing pokemon ready their next attacks. King Ramses hovers over towards the sleeping houndoom and returns to "crab mode" before winding his for claw. He bashes houndoom into next week, and the fire dog yelps in pain, no longer as sleepy as he was before. With Ramses distracted, the venomous puddle of poison wanders over to it, pulling his fist back momentarily before shooting it forward. Ramses is knocked down, and slowly pulls itself back together. Circuits jammed, the king is unable to respond for a moment.

Tonpei starts to relax, but Ramses stares at the ground trying to readjust to society's fast-paced eco-structure. Houndoom, the only awake foe, charges towards Tonpei; his fangs trickling with dark energy as he runs, he latches his teeth into Tonpei's purple flesh, only to be surprised to find out that the poison pokemon's flesh is highly toxic. Houndoom's mouth burns as he retreats, yelping out variously. Ramses, meanwhile, pulls itself back together and conjures a nasty concentration of poison; feeling it fruitless to attack his backstabber ally, Ramses finishes the round by shooting off a poisonous gunk bomb at the sleeping murkrow, knocking him over and causing great damage.

Before Murkrow can retalliate, however, a large, pale hand drops a pair of die, which read "." and "...": four. As if they were on a conveyor belt, both pokemon are whisked away from the Northumberland Avenue and onto the narrow alleys of Vine Street. Both pokemon have nowhere to go, so a fight is the only natural progression.

Post-Turn

Tonpei [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 49%

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsb/dpmfsb376.png
King Ramses [/]// Hypotenuse Man
HP: 88%
EP: 84%

Notes:

~Chris attacks first
~Arena Change: Vine Street

Chris 2.1
30th June 2007, 07:19 AM
Time to face the music, Tonpei. Ramses is gonna be mighty riled.

Use fire punch, then earthquake and end with shock wave. If it uses psychic attacks, spend the following turn unleashing your frustration.

The Blue Avenger
30th June 2007, 02:57 PM
Okay, Ramses, I want you to use Earthquake to force some distance between the two of you, then use Magnet Rise to avoid Earthquake. Finish with a Zen Headbutt.

Greyfox
2nd July 2007, 10:38 PM
TURN TEN
ØOOOO | OOOOØ

Stats

Tonpei [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 49%
Fire Punch / Earthquake / Shock Wave
Frustration

HP: 88%
EP: 84%
Earthquake / Magnet Rise / Zen Headbutt

Current Space: Vine Street - This square is actually an alleyway. It is thin and narrow, leading to a full scale brawl due to the spacial area. If too much noise is used, the nearby Police will arrest both Pokemon and throw them in Jail.

~Turn 10 Begin!~

A new square, a new battle. Tonpei holds out his stubby hand which ignites in a ball of fire. He makes his way over to the intimidating silver crab slowly. King Ramses isn't standing their diddling his thumbs, partly because he has none, but mostly because he's got a plan. As the large, squishy balloon crawls over to the metagross, said metagross lifts up before crashing down upon the arena's floor. The alleyway's ground trembles, creating several waves of pavement to crash against Tonpei, knocking him to the ground forcefully as his flaming hand extinguishes itself.

Ruptured from the attack, Tonpei pulls himself back together and leaps up into the air. When he hits the ground, he creates another shockwave which makes its way towards King Ramses. Ramses, still recuperating from its previous attack, slowly retracts its legs. However, the metagross is unable to pull itself up before taking some damage.

It is at this point that somewhere, someplace, someone has called the police. They'll be here soon. As the damaged metagross hovers over to his poison foe, his mind remains clear. Ramses' head comes crashing into the poison pokemon's, knocking him down for the second time this round. Pulling himself back together, Tonpei thinks of several things that would make him pissed of - a baby crying, people talking on cell phones during a movie, Jean Claude van Damme, etc. Harnessing his anger as energy, Tonpei rushes into Ramses, knocking him far away due to lack of friction.

Post-Turn

Tonpei [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 31%
EP: 50%

HP: 74%
EP: 69%

Notes:
~Jeff attacks first
~Cops have been alerted; they'll be here next round

The Blue Avenger
11th July 2007, 08:09 PM
Rock Polish to start off, Ramses, then Earthquake and Flash Cannon. Against Fire attacks, use Agility to dodge.

Chris 2.1
12th July 2007, 07:17 AM
Use sing [Gulpin XD move] and then dream eater x2

Greyfox
12th July 2007, 12:25 PM
TURN ELEVEN

ØOOOO | OOOOØ

Stats

Tonpei [M]// Chris 2.0
EP: 50%
Sing / Dream Eater / Dream Eater

HP: 74%
EP: 69%
Rock Polish / Earthquake / Flash Cannon
Agility

Current Space: Vine Street - This square is actually an alleyway. It is thin and narrow, leading to a full scale brawl due to the spacial area. If too much noise is used, the nearby Police will arrest both Pokemon and throw them in Jail.

~Turn 10 Begin!~

As the cops speed through the Monopoly board trying to locate the two battlers and cuff 'em, said battlers, Tonpei and King Ramses, ready themselves for another whimsical round of battling. Ramses initiates the battle - his silvery metal coat begins to shine in the alley, giving it an incredible boost in speed. Meanwhile, Tonpei opens his mouth and excercises his vocal chords in an interesting way - by singing a lullaby fit for aliens or mutant butteflies. The song, despite how many babies it could scare or how many people it could drive to suicide, seems to calm down the massive metagross, easing it into a very relaxed state of mind, and eventually sleep. The metal pokemon hits the ground very slowly with its crab legs still in the 'up' position.

With his opponent down, Tonpei begins to concentrate on the pokemon's large computer psyche. As he flails through the mesh of 0's and 1's, he takes a chunk of binary and devours it metaphorically, rephlenishing his health slightly. Meanwhile, Ramses dreams of 0's and 1's, like any normal robot would, until a giant number 2 appears, frightening the large metagross psyche. King Ramses trembles in its slumber.

Ramses doesn't wake up at first, and Tonpei re-enters the computer brain, through the hall of binary, grabbing another chunk of metagross dreams, promptly swallowing it before retreating back into his own body. King Ramses, utterly freaked out, knocks itself out of slumber. "Why am I on the ground," it would perhaps wonder. Ramses struggles before sitting its legs back onto the ground and lifting its body up. Ramses charges up for his attack, a great white laser beam. The attack is launched, and Tonpei is flashed and burnt slightly.

At the end of the round, sirens can be heard as a cop car screaches to a halt. The car blocks the only escape from the alleyway, so running's not an option. They cuff both the metagross (giant handcuffs, I imagine) and Tonpei, and take the pokemon to the station for "noise pollution".

Post-Turn

Tonpei [M]// Chris 2.0
EP: 34%

HP: 58%
EP: 63%
Spd +

Notes:
~Chris attacks first

~Arena Change: Jail

Chris 2.1
12th July 2007, 02:57 PM
So two attacks per round, right? Since we're in Jail.

Ok Tonpei use another sing and then sock Ramses with Dynamicpunch

Greyfox
15th July 2007, 04:17 PM
Two attacks per round, yes; anyway... up for Jeff...

-Grey

The Blue Avenger
22nd July 2007, 09:34 PM
Okay, sorry about that. Real life cropped up. :p

Ramses, cover your ears, then force distance with Earthquake.

Greyfox
5th August 2007, 06:32 AM
TURN TWELVE

ØOOOO | OOOOØ

Stats

Tonpei [M]// Chris 2.0
Sing / Dynamicpunch

HP: 58%
EP: 63%
Spd +
Cover Ears / Earthquake

Current Space: Jail -Randomly, across any square, the Police may disrupt the battle and send both Pokemon to jail. Here they must stay for 2 turns, and can only use two attacks per round.

~Turn 12 Begin!~

As putrid as his requiem may be, Tonpei feels an encore coming on, vibrating his vocal chords once more sending a series of soothing (though disgusting) sounds to reverberate along the prison walls. A few prisoners fall to the ground of their chambers, unconscious - their makeshift shivs clash against the ground as Ramses attempts to cover his... ears? Whatever... ears with his giant metal claws. Unfortunately, his claws are much to bulky to accomplish such a feat so quickly, and his eyelids, suddenly heavier, fall faster than a bowling ball made of iron. With his foe grounded, Tonpei sneaks over to his metal foe snickering to himself.

The poisonous puddle of pseudo-toxicity hobbles over towards Ramses, closing distance so his heavier-than-life punch doesn't miss. I mean, how awkward would it be to miss with an effin' punch!? Tonpei winds back his fist, and crashes it into the slumbering crab-ot without concern, causing quite a bit of damage, as well as waking up the giant enemy crab. Ramses reboots, settling back onto the ground before stamping his fore-claws into the ground, sending a wave of tremors that rip through the ground. Tonpei cries out as the waves of cement bash into his exterior.

Post-Turn

Tonpei [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 21%
EP: 26%

HP: 48%
EP: 58%
Spd +

Notes:
~Jeff attacks first

The Blue Avenger
8th August 2007, 06:32 PM
Psychic, then Earthquake. Drown out any Singing with a Metal Sound.

Chris 2.1
8th August 2007, 08:06 PM
Protect then Earthquake.

Greyfox
9th August 2007, 05:11 AM
TURN THIRTEEN

ØOOOO | OOOOØ

Stats

Tonpei [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 21%
EP: 26%
Protect / Earthquake

HP: 48%
EP: 58%
Spd +
Psychic / Earthquake

Current Space: Jail -Randomly, across any square, the Police may disrupt the battle and send both Pokemon to jail. Here they must stay for 2 turns, and can only use two attacks per round.

~Turn 13 Begin!~

With their sentence half over, the two pokémon ready themselves for a grand display of attacks that will ultimately free themselves from this literal prison and into a figurative one. The silver crab closes his eyes, focusing on the toxic pillow of gooey goodness. Said toxic pillow of gooey goodness remains poised, however, as the metagross tries perilously to mentally rape its foe. Ramses' psychic attacks are thwarted by the protective shield that Tonpei had previously erected moments ago.

Proving fruitless, Ramses turns off his mental computers and decides to physically harm the poison pokémon. The metagross lifts its feet up once more before stamping them on the arena floor once more just as Tonpei does the same. The result: a twin shockwave of earth energy tremors through the floor. Just like two ruthless opponents pointing, and firing, a gun at one another, both pokémon feel an adverse effect as the earthquakes shatter their non-existent bones.

A young police officer, Jimminy "Toothless" McGhoo, given the nickname "Toothless" due to a bowling ball incident when he was nine years old, walks through the halls with a single key in his hand. He unlocks the prison door, saying to the pokémon, "Yous free ta go nah..."

The pokémon grimace, and step out of their prison cell and eventually out of jail entirely where they are once more placed on an interesting conveyor belt, where they finally arrive at Trafalgar Square.

Post-Turn

Tonpei [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 9%
EP: 6%

HP: 36%
EP: 42%
Spd +

Notes:
~Chris attacks first
~Square change: Trafalgar Square

Chris 2.1
9th August 2007, 07:48 AM
Use Destiny Bond then Pain Split. End with Giga Impact - that should finish you off energy wise if Ramses doesn't KO you.

The Blue Avenger
9th August 2007, 05:44 PM
Okay, Ramses, first chill, then use Protect to avoid Pain Split, and finish with Agility to avoid that Giga Impact. Hopefully if he KOs himself, it'll prevent Destiny Bond from KOing you... >_>

Chris 2.1
9th August 2007, 06:29 PM
I'm pretty sure the user has to faint for DB to work...not simply by HP loss. So fingers crossed!

The Blue Avenger
9th August 2007, 06:44 PM
My hope was that if I didn't KO you then it wouldn't KO me back. The Attack List kinda sorta backs me up, maybe?

Chris 2.1
9th August 2007, 06:48 PM
True, the ALB does point towards it, but as long as a bond is established....and it's not like Tonpei is attacking himself....hmm I dunno it's vague.

The Blue Avenger
9th August 2007, 06:57 PM
The impression I got from the List was that whatever KOd the Pokemon gets KOd; hence the bit about indirectly attacking working - the ceiling would not faint, for example.

But I leave the matter entirely in the hands of our ref.

Greyfox
9th August 2007, 07:00 PM
TURN FOURTEEN

ØOOOO | OOOOØ

Stats

Tonpei [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 9%
EP: 6%
Destiny Bond / Pain Split / Giga Impact

EP: 42%
Spd +
Relax / Protect / Agility

Current Space: Trafalgar Square - In the middle of the Square, you can see Nelsons column. Many birds are nesting atop his hat and they may attack the foes at any point. The thick pollution caused 2% each turn to the combatants.

~Turn 14 Begin!~

In the heavily polluted square of Trafalgar, both pokémon settle in and ready themselves for another round. Sensing his end, Tonpei expels the last of his energy and summons a dark aura to engulf his body. Destiny Bond - an attack that ensued the pokémon felled would be avenged by taking down the one who defeated said pokémon. The blood red aura surrounds the swalot, but immediately fades away as Tonpei slumps to the ground in exhaustion. King Ramses merely glances at its fallen foe as it's batteries continue to charge.

Post-Turn

Tonpei [M]// Chris 2.0
EP: 0%

Spd +

Notes:
~Destiny Bond only works if the foe KO's you, not if you KO yourself
~Chris chooses next pokémon
~Jeff attacks first

Chris 2.1
9th August 2007, 07:24 PM
Oh well Tonpei couldn't have done much else. I'm using my [M] Honchkrow, Caligo.

The Blue Avenger
10th August 2007, 10:07 AM
Ramses, give it a Metal Sound to disrupt it, then follow with Flash Cannon, and finish with Sludge Bomb.

Chris 2.1
10th August 2007, 02:16 PM
Screech over the metal sound. Then use dark pulse and end with night slash.

Greyfox
16th August 2007, 08:19 AM
TURN FIFTEEN

ØØOOO | OOOOØ

Stats

Tonpei [M]// Chris 2.0

Spd +
Metal Sound / Flash Cannon / Sludge Bomb

Current Space: Trafalgar Square - In the middle of the Square, you can see Nelsons column. Many birds are nesting atop his hat and they may attack the foes at any point. The thick pollution caused 2% each turn to the combatants.

~Turn 15 Begin!~

Amidst the heavy confusion, Chris 2.0 recalls his downed Tonpei, replacing it swiftly with his large king crow, Caligo Honchkrow. Caligo perches on the ground all bad-assy, and the match once more takes a turn for the worst. King Ramses begins the round by scraping his large legs against one another -- the resulting sound that consumes the battle square is hurtful enough to make even the deaf fall victim; Caligo doesn't even bother, however, as his own screech drowns out the effects of the metagross' loud shrilling noises.

Ramses, slightly frustrated that his attack failed, digs his claws into the ground and opens his mouth... compartment... thing... and begins to charge up an attack of awesome display and power. Caligo too summons an attack, but only of mere regular display and power. If you pay attention, you can hear a faint heartbeat -- get it? Dark Pulse!? Right!? Right!? Ahhhh.... The dark blast of energy collides with the metagross, barely moving the metal crab back. Ramses finishes charging, and shoots forward the aforementioned powerful attack which crashes into the large bird pokémon harshly; Caligo's hat would've fallen off had it not've super-glued to his forehead upon evolution.

The round nears a close as Caligo vanishes with the swiftness of a ninja. As he does so, Ramses begins mixing a horrid collection of liquids and gases within his large, metal frame. In the darkness, Caligo reappears and quickly slashes at the metal pokémon with his mighty talons three times before retreated just as fast. Ramses then fires back with a large clunky ball of gunky poison that can only be described as Bon Jovi. The poisons sail through the air and collide with the unsuspecting bird pokémon before he can even evade.

The round ends, and another large pair of die hit the arena floor, reading '..' and '.....' -- that's a lotta snake eyes. Once more, like a conveyor belt, the two pokémon are brought to another square -- Mayfair.

Post-Turn

http://veekun.com/dex-images/dp/frame2/430.png
Caligo [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 82%

Spd +

Notes:
~Chris attacks first
~Square change: Mayfair

Chris 2.1
25th August 2007, 04:52 PM
Ok Caligo use faint attack, dark pulse then shadow ball. use psycho shift to get rid of any status effects. And if it uses double team, blow them away with whirlwind.

The Blue Avenger
25th August 2007, 05:01 PM
King Ramses, use Double Team to lure it into using Whirlwind. Then use Toxic, and as quickly as possible Explosion - hopefully before Honchkrow can use Psycho Shift.

Greyfox
4th September 2007, 01:24 PM
TURN FIFTEEN

ØØOOO | OOOOØ

Stats

Caligo [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 82%
Faint Attack / Dark Pulse / Shadow Ball
Double Team, Psycho Shift, Whirlwind

Spd +
Double Team / Toxic / Explosion

Current Space: Mayfair - This square is lucious. A humongous mansion with gigantic, carpet-clad staircases and chandeliers. There is a library, a pool room, a kitchen, dining room....almost any room you can think of. Outside, there is a hedge Maze, and the foes can expect to fend off a lot of Pokemon that lurk inside.

~Turn 15 Begin!~

Ah, Mayfair. It's massive, gigantic, and there's like, six Hummers out side. Seriously. I think the owner's compensating for something. Several gold statues delicately design this place; the treads stop, and both pokémon ready themselves for another round of automated glee. Ramses, the faster of the two, flickers in the shadows, and his body his replaced with several clones. Caligo immediately recalls his orders, and hovers a few feet in the air, flapping his navy-blue wings quickly -- the winds make short work of the various clones, but Ramses, being a large metal crab, keeps his feet planted on the floor.

The massive titan then spits out a highly acidic poison that crashes into Caligo quickly; the venoms slowly begin to eat away at his blood stream, so to make himself better, he stops focusing on attacking, and begins glowing a distilled white color so the toxins slowly remove themselves from his body. King Ramses gives him no quarter, however, and shakes violently in the battlefield. His silver frame glows heavily before shattering into several pieces. A shockwave of orange and red floods the room as an explosive, concussive force bashes the crow pokémon into a nearby wall.

Post-Turn

Caligo [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 57%
EP: 72%

Notes:
~Jeff chooses and attacks first

The Blue Avenger
8th September 2007, 10:14 AM
I'll continue with my Weezing, Sedgewick.

Sedgewick, use Thunderbolt, Shock Wave, and Thunderbolt.
Subs: In case of Thunder Wave, use Protect, or if you've just used Protect, Double Team.

Chris 2.1
8th September 2007, 01:27 PM
Create a haze to cloak in. Then roost to recover some health and then use psychic

Greyfox
13th September 2007, 09:52 PM
TURN SEVENTEEN

ØØOOO | OOOØØ

Stats

Post-Turn

Caligo [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 57%
EP: 72%
Haze / Roost / Psychic

Current Space: Mayfair - This square is lucious. A humongous mansion with gigantic, carpet-clad staircases and chandeliers. There is a library, a pool room, a kitchen, dining room....almost any room you can think of. Outside, there is a hedge Maze, and the foes can expect to fend off a lot of Pokemon that lurk inside.

~Turn 17 Begin!~

Jeff's silver metagross is finally recalled into its respective poké ball; replacing King Ramses is one of Jeff's four starter pokémon -- a vile sludge bomb named Sedgewick. The gas bomb weezing shoots out a steady stream of smoky poisons, keeping him afloat easily.

Caligo acts quickly, releasing a dark mist to shroud himself. The gaseous blend of dark particles envelop the mansion, allowing the large crow to loft peacefully. Sedgewick, however, doesn't feel threatened by the smoke cloud (him being somewhat of a cloud himself) and instead erupts in a hefty collection of static charge. A massive bolt of lightning shoots from his heavy body, charging through the room. Unfortunately, Sedgewick's dexterity is undesirable due to the thickness of Caligo's retreat. The bird pokémon manages to evade the thunderbolt easily before diving down to the mansion floor. The gaseous smoke dissuades moment by moment, giving Sedgewick clear aim for his next attack.

The crow hobbles on the mansion floor, recuperating from the battle's hardships while Sedgewick charges up once more for an electric attack, hoping to substitute power for accuracy. Immediately, the large weezing shoots out five electric bullets into the slowly-dying ice cloud; they swiftly slash into the large crow-like pokémon.

Caligo caws in pain as the electricity flows violently through his body, but remains collected -- concentrating on the gas bomb's frame, Caligo manages to threaten Sedgewick's mentality, giving the weezing quite a headache. Sedgewick retaliates with more electricity. Another bolt of lightning escapes from his large body, shooting through the cloud; his aim is slightly off, however, and only manages to cause a feinting blow to the Caligo.

Post-Turn

Caligo [M]// Chris 2.0
HP: 47%
EP: 66%

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa110.png
Sedgewick [/]// Hypotenuse Man
HP: 90%
EP: 83%

Notes:
~Chris attacks first
~Icy cloud looms in the mansion -- accuracy is lax

Chris 2.1
14th September 2007, 05:00 PM
Psychic, night slash and psychic again.

The Blue Avenger
15th September 2007, 10:00 AM
Use Payback after the first Psychic, then use two Thunderbolts.