PDA

View Full Version : which is the best version?

zayaan
14th October 2006, 06:03 AM
hard to decide. :confused:well i would say emerald version is the best!! :D well its your choice... i like the mach call too... what should i write??????! soo... rayquaza is the best and strongest pokemon as i know

SoulflameNinetales
14th October 2006, 06:13 AM
Please define what you mean when you say "best version"

mr_pikachu
14th October 2006, 12:58 PM
To clarify what I believe SoulflameNinetales means, we sometimes think of games in terms of generations, like RBY (Red, Blue, and Yellow), GSC (Gold, Silver, and Crystal), RSEFrLg (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen), and DP (Diamond and Pearl).

Are you asking what the best generation is? Or are you asking about the best specific game? (And if it's the latter, should we consider all the games from RBY to DP, or only one or two generations?)

zayaan
15th October 2006, 09:44 AM
Please define what you mean when you say "best version"
hehe

Lady Vulpix
15th October 2006, 09:48 AM
hehe
That post has no relevant content whatsoever, therefore it's SPAM. Please don't do it again. Answer the question or else this topic will be locked.

Note: since he said "emerald", I think by version he means a single game, not a generation. But it would be best if he answered the question himself, so that we can all know for sure.

zayaan
15th October 2006, 09:58 AM
i think emerald is the best. and you know why? it has all the region's pokemon!(only after finishing the pokemon league) well i would like as many reviews as possible. please! :)hehe

Magmar
15th October 2006, 12:14 PM
Blue is the best version, because Blastoise is on the cover!!!!1

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
16th October 2006, 05:49 AM
I like Yellow best because it started the entire Pokémon craze for me. When I later bought Blue and Red it has inferior graphics and wasn't as well balanced either. The later games were of course all great as well but the magic was never quite there as it was with Yellow.

frylock
16th October 2006, 05:57 AM
I liked Red the best. There's nothing quite like it when you catch Mewtwo the first time, back in the old days when Mewtwo was invincible. Plus, it didn't have a ridiculous amount of pokemon to catch. Plus, glitches.

mr_pikachu
16th October 2006, 06:11 AM
I have to vote for Crystal. Of all the Pokemon games, it seemed to make the best use of what technology was available at the time, incorporating the good parts of Gold and Silver (night/day and two regions), adding an extra sideplot (Eusine), and throwing in new features (the girl trainer and the cool yet infamous Battle Tower).

Silencer
16th October 2006, 01:49 PM
I liked Red the best. There's nothing quite like it when you catch Mewtwo the first time, back in the old days when Mewtwo was invincible. Plus, it didn't have a ridiculous amount of pokemon to catch. Plus, glitches.

Aah the old missingno and duplicate items glitch. Also a mew-glitch has been discovered and verified as real (not the supposed truck you can go to by surfing from th S.S. Anne)

rinku
26th October 2006, 05:40 PM
Emerald for me. The breeding additions and Battle Frontier really made it worthwhile getting.

Plus it's GREEN!