PDA

View Full Version : Game: Pokémon Hangman v.50 (MA)

Pages : [1] 2

Shadow Wolf
19th October 2006, 03:24 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT: mr_pikachu has created a Pokémon randomizer that will help you pick a Pokémon when it is your turn to post a puzzle. This will help make sure that every Pokémon will have an equal opportunity of coming up. Here is the link to it: The Official Pokémon Hangman Randomizer (http://pokemon-randomizer.greatnow.com/randomizer.html)

ANNOUNCEMENT: Randomizer Update! If you select an Unown plushie using the Official Pokémon Hangman Randomizer, it will also name what Unown form has been selected in parentheses, like "UNOWN (A)." Don't include this extra letter (or symbol) in the puzzle, however. Just tell the winner what the form is when you award the plushie!

Pokémon Hangman v.50
Little_Pikachu approved :025:

Game Founder / Rules Creator: Jay
Rules Editor For This Version: Louis (shinypkmnchaser)
Hosts: mr_pikachu, Number1ChanseyFan, shinypkmnchaser

I'm sure we've all played hangman when you're bored, or at least heard of it. Pokemon Hangman was first created by Mist who is associated with the Charmander Central Club in giving out "plushies" as prizes for people who guessed correctly. People began big collections of these "plushies" when this game was first introduced to PCG, and I hope that people will extend their big collections, or even start them, today.

Rules
Newest rules in Light Yellow

The rules of Hangman are fairly straight-forward. If you don't know them, then watch a few people post and we're sure you'll get the hang of it. *sigh*

But we do have specific rules that we need to follow to make the game slightly trickier. You may only post a maximum of THREE single letter guesses per person before you must guess the name of the Pokemon. This rule is subject to change. But for now it's THREE and only THREE single letter guesses per person, per round. This shouldn't be too hard to follow. If you notice someone that has made more than three single letter guesses then you should be smart and tell them so. :rolleyes:

When someone guesses the word correctly it is their turn to think of a Pokemon for others to guess. Please make sure you don't mess up for other people's sake - Double check to see if a letter is present in the Pokemon's name you're doing before you post to avoid mistakes. Also, if it's your turn, try and pick a Pokemon that hasn't already been done. You don't need to always pick evolved forms. The rarity of each plushie should remain the same so we have a nice mix. You may only win a maximum of three plushies per day - This is to prevent a certain group of people called plushie hogs grabbing all the stuff every second turn. (Each person’s “day” depends on the time listed in their forum profile. Each new day begins at midnight.)

If you win three plushies you may still play, however if you win after you've exceeded the limit you must either A) Give the plushie to someone else who is less fortunate or B) Do not take the plushie as a prize. Just make sure everyone has a fair go too!

Legendaries can be won here, but only a worker may give them out. Anyone else may not. If this were possible we'd have legendaries popping up everywhere, and they deserve a rarity. Specialized plushies may also be won here, like a Shiny Claydol, or a Pikachu with a Blue Scarf... the list continues, and only the workers may give them out. You won't know if you've won one of these very rare plushies until you win the plushie.

The only pokemon that aren't allowed to be done by the players here are: Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Deoxys, Groudon, Kyogre, Latios and Latias. All others are fine. Oh, and please don't do any Pokemon from the upcoming Diamond and Pearl games yet, either.

You are allowed a maximum of NINE incorrect guesses before it's Game Over, not per person, that includes everyone's incorrect guesses. Usually people guess the name before the nine incorrect guesses so don't worry. If no one guesses the Pokemon correctly by the quota then no one receives a plushie, and one of the workers must do the next puzzle. You don't get two turns in a row at it. You may only post one guess until the person posts an update of the current Pokemon.

Try and not be too idle, the workers would like the game to be fast moving. If you guess the Pokemon correctly and then you're going to be away for 2 weeks then don't wait until you get back because you'll most likely forget about the game. Give someone else a turn.

Right now, an incorrect letter is counted as 1 incorrect guess and incorrect Pokemon are also counted as 2 incorrect guesses. This is also subject to change later on to improve/decrease the difficulty, if any of the workers think it's needed.

Absolutely no editing your guess at the name or a letter. If you plan to edit your post and notice a late spelling mistake and want to change it then specify so. Don't use this as an excuse to change your guess because you might have someone who witnessed you with your previous guess. You'll be in big trouble then.

If it is your turn to post a puzzle, you have 24 hours to post or update the puzzle. In the case of updating, this applies to four situations:

1. When someone makes a letter guess, and it is in (or not in) the puzzle (this also applies to letter guesses in advance).

2. When someone makes a Pokemon guess, and it is wrong/right

3. When so many guesses are made that the man might hang (this also applies to letter guesses in advance as well)

4. When you have yet to post after winning a plushie

If you don't post 24 hours after any situation above, you will lose your turn, and one of the workers will start the next puzzle. (note: the 24 hour rule doesn't apply to the workers).

If you make an incorrect Pokemon guess by accident, you aren't allowed to delete it and make a new guess before the person whose turn it is updates.

When you are guessing the name of a Pokemon on anyone else's turn, you must spell the Pokemon correctly in order to win a plushie of that Pokemon. Example of this rule in action: Let's say someone guessed "Picachu" as their answer to a puzzle, and then another person afterword guesses "Pikachu", if the puzzle is indeed Pikachu, the person who posted second would get the plushie, since the first person spelt it wrong. So please try and avoid making this mistake every time you guess a Pokemon. As for a counter-example, if the man is close to hanging, a correct guess for the Pokemon that is spelled incorrectly will unfortunately make the man hang if there are 1 or 2 guesses remaining, so be careful about this.

Also, if it's your birthday, you're more than welcome to pick any plushie you want for your birthday (excluding legendaries and D/P Pokemon), however, you cannot pick a shiny plushie, as they are obviously rarer than legendaries. When it is your birthday, just post here saying what regular coloured, non-legendary plushie you want (again, you cannot choose a D/P Pokemon either until D/P are released here in North America), and one of the workers will give you your plushie on their next post.

Plushies

What is a Plushie?

Plushies are soft toys. In this game, if you guess a Pokemon correctly you receive a soft toy of the Pokemon you guessed correctly.

What do I do with a Plushie?

Umm... look at them? They aren't really used for anything, mainly just a fun collecting sort of thing. That's all. Maybe one day they might be used for something, but that's a doubtful possibility. If you have a site it might be wise to put them on there to keep track of what you have. Or keep them on a word document.

I don't like my plushie! Can I trade with someone else?

Yes, you may as long as the other person agrees. If they don't want to trade with you then you should respect that. There are many others that may want to trade. Since this game was created long ago some people may already have a decent amount of plushies they might like to trade. You could try sending a PM/IM to one of them if you would like to trade or ask for a list of their plushies. Most people who play Expedia have plushies, so try trading with one of them, or you could start playing the game to extend your collection a different way.

Can I sell my plushies? Or buy one off someone?

No, you may not sell your plushies for CCPs or Stamps.

How many plushies am I allowed to own?

As many as you can win here. Just remember you can only win a maximum of three every day!

Final Words

ONLY post the names of Pokemon. No dictionary words! That is if you haven't been bothered to read the rules, which I recommend reading. There are well over 300 Pokemon to choose from so good luck! (And again, please don’t do any Pokemon from the upcoming Diamond and Pearl games yet.)

If there's something you don't understand then ask Number1ChanseyFan, mr_pikachu, or me - we bite but we'll still help. Or maybe someone else can help. Have fun! Your hosts and hostess- mr_pikachu, Number1ChanseyFan,
shinypkmnchaser

The man has been hung a total of thirty-three times
Hangman makes up approximately 1/5 of the total posts in PCG since last year; considering this game began in very late April

Alright, Inferno_Dragon, you have the honor to post the first puzzle of this version. Good luck to everyone. ^_^

mr_pikachu
19th October 2006, 03:40 PM
I'll take an R in advance for this puzzle. ^_^

Blademaster
19th October 2006, 03:43 PM
And I'll take a Y.

(damn that random number generator! :swear:)

Inferno_Dragon
19th October 2006, 07:52 PM
Okay, the first puzzle of this game.

There is an R but no Y. (I feel sorry for you, Blademaster. I think that random number generator doesn't like you.)

_ _ _ _ _ R _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: Y
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 8

mr_pikachu
19th October 2006, 08:02 PM
Number of Pokemon through three generations: 386
Number of those Pokemon with a Y in their name: 55
Approximate odds of scoring with an advance guess of Y: 14.25%

The number generator isn't the problem. Is there a T here?

Inferno_Dragon
19th October 2006, 08:05 PM
That is some impressive calculations ... and for the work, I will say there is a T in the puzzle.

_ _ _ _ T R _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: Y

mr_pikachu
19th October 2006, 08:07 PM
Hmm, let me see... is this an Electrode?

Inferno_Dragon
19th October 2006, 08:09 PM
Man, that was fast. Yes, it is the exploding Electrode. Here is your plushie. Wait out it explodes on contact.

And I would like a E in advance please.

mr_pikachu
19th October 2006, 08:10 PM
Hey, thank you, Inferno! That's another new plushie for the collec---

*Electrode explodes*

You're a lively one, aren't you?

...Here's the next one. *coughs up smoke*

E _ E _ _ _ (6)

Incorrect Guesses: N/A
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 9

Good luck!

Inferno_Dragon
19th October 2006, 08:12 PM
Is it Elekid?

mr_pikachu
19th October 2006, 08:13 PM
Precisely! The Elekid is yours, Inferno! Well played.

Blademaster
19th October 2006, 08:14 PM
The number generator isn't the problem.

You're absolutely right - you are the problem for making the Pokemon Randomizer (or as I call it, the Kick-O-Matic) choose one of the other 85.75% on this particular occasion.

Now, I would like a B.

Inferno_Dragon
19th October 2006, 08:17 PM
Another plushie and sorry Blademaster, no B in this puzzle.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: B

mr_pikachu
19th October 2006, 08:20 PM
Let's try an R here.

Blademaster
19th October 2006, 08:22 PM
Damn you, uncooperative Randomizer!

(goes to kick it)

...Wait.

Hey, don't kick the Randomizer! :mad2:

(throws a rock at the Randomizer instead)

Hunk of crap... how about a C?

Inferno_Dragon
19th October 2006, 08:27 PM
A Hit (no pun here ) and a miss.

_ _ _ _ _ _ R _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: B, C
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 7

Blademaster
19th October 2006, 08:30 PM
....Ummmmm...

Magikarp?

Inferno_Dragon
19th October 2006, 08:31 PM
Nope, sorry it isn't that pokemon.

_ _ _ _ _ _ R _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: B, C, Magikarp
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 5

mr_pikachu
19th October 2006, 08:31 PM
An E should provide the final revelation.

Inferno_Dragon
19th October 2006, 08:34 PM
Yes, it shall.

_ _ _ _ _ _ R E (8)

Incorrect Guesses: B, C, Magikarp
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 5

Blademaster
19th October 2006, 08:34 PM
Who's that Pokemon?

It's Quagsire!

Inferno_Dragon
19th October 2006, 08:35 PM
Congratulations, you are so right. Here is your Quagsire plushie.

And I would like an E in advance.

mr_pikachu
19th October 2006, 08:36 PM
Good one, Blademaster! I'll take an R in advance.

Blademaster
19th October 2006, 08:39 PM
Well, thanks, gang! Now I-

...Wait.

I ALREADY HAVE A QUAGSIRE!!!!! :swear:

(chucks it in the 'TRADE NOW!!!' pile)

What a waste... and I beat my record on that guess, too... 27 seconds... Damn it. :sweat:

...OK, next.

(presses Randomizer button; spring-loaded boxing glove shoots out and hits him in the crotch)

O_O''''''''''''

(falls over)

E _ E _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (10)

Wrong: R
Left: 8

Inferno_Dragon
19th October 2006, 08:41 PM
Is it Electabuzz?

Blademaster
19th October 2006, 08:43 PM
OxO''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

(Electabuzz plushie falls out of Randomizer)

Inferno_Dragon
19th October 2006, 08:50 PM
Another plushie

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: 0

mr_pikachu
20th October 2006, 01:14 AM
Let's begin with an R.

Shadow Wolf
20th October 2006, 04:56 AM
I'll start with an I.

Lady Vulpix
20th October 2006, 05:48 AM
And I'll guess an N.

Hey, Blademaster! Would you like to trade your spare Quagsire plushie for my spare Growlithe plushie?

Blademaster
20th October 2006, 04:45 PM
Growlithe, huh? That's a new one for me... OK, Gabi, you have yourself a deal!

(sticks a red bow on Quagsire plushie and sits it on the table)

I'll just leave that here for now; in the meantime, how about a D?

Inferno_Dragon
20th October 2006, 07:32 PM
There is no N in the puzzle, but D, I, and R are present.

_ _ D D I _ R _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: N

(Should be easy.)

mr_pikachu
20th October 2006, 07:46 PM
It is. This has got to be a Teddiursa.

Inferno_Dragon
20th October 2006, 07:53 PM
Yes, here is your Teddiursa Plushie and I would like an E in advance.

mr_pikachu
20th October 2006, 07:55 PM
Ah, thank you, Inferno! That's another new plushie for the collection!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Incorrect Guesses: E

Good luck!

Inferno_Dragon
20th October 2006, 07:56 PM
Is there an A in the puzzle?

mr_pikachu
20th October 2006, 07:57 PM
In the same way that two heads are better than one...

_ A _ _ _ A (6)

Inferno_Dragon
20th October 2006, 08:01 PM
Is it Kakuna?

mr_pikachu
20th October 2006, 08:04 PM
Indeed it is! The mid-stage bug Pokemon is yours, Inferno! Well done.

Inferno_Dragon
20th October 2006, 08:12 PM
All right. Now I all need is a Beedrill plushie and I will have my first complete set of evolutionary plushies.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

mr_pikachu
20th October 2006, 08:41 PM
Let's start the party with an R.

Inferno_Dragon
20th October 2006, 08:45 PM
Yes, there is an R in the puzzle.

_ _ _ R _ _ _ (7)

mr_pikachu
20th October 2006, 08:52 PM
I'll continue with an N.

Inferno_Dragon
20th October 2006, 09:16 PM
There is an N in this puzzle.

_ N _ R _ _ _ (7)

Blademaster
20th October 2006, 09:55 PM
Is there maybe an... X?

Inferno_Dragon
20th October 2006, 09:58 PM
Yes, there is an X.

_ N _ R _ _ X (7)

Blademaster
20th October 2006, 10:02 PM
Gee, this is a toughie...

Is it... ummmmm...

...mmmmmmmm...

...hrmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Snorlax?

Inferno_Dragon
20th October 2006, 10:07 PM
Yes, it is the heavy Pokemon Snorlax. Here is your .... plushie.

Man, this thing weighs a ton. Don't drop thing thing on your foot people.

And a A in advance for me please.

Blademaster
20th October 2006, 10:13 PM
OK!

...Aw, crap, another duplicate... Uh, Gabi...?

<.<

>.>

...Crap.

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong: A

Inferno_Dragon
20th October 2006, 10:15 PM
Is there an E in the puzzle?

mr_pikachu
20th October 2006, 10:42 PM
I'll try an R.

And Blademaster, I could trade for the Snorlax. I'll edit my trade list in so you can see if there's anything you want.

EDIT: Here's my current list.

Corsola
Delcatty
Dewgong
Gligar
Graveler
Gyarados
Hoppip
Igglybuff
Lickitung
Mankey
Misdreavus
Qwilfish
Skitty
Slaking
Smoochum
Snubbull
Togetic
Umbreon
Venomoth

Blademaster
20th October 2006, 11:32 PM
Hmmmmm...

Well, one big lazy brute is just as good as another, right? That Slaking looks pretty tempting...

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong: A, E, R
Left: 6

Inferno_Dragon
20th October 2006, 11:35 PM
Maybe there is an S in this puzzle? Is there an S in this puzzle?

Blademaster
20th October 2006, 11:36 PM
Nope! ^_^

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong: A, E, R, S
Left: 5

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 12:30 AM
There's an 80% chance of at least one P being present.

And that sounds like a good trade, Blademaster. Let's do it!

Blademaster
21st October 2006, 01:12 AM
What are the odds of half the puzzle being P's?

_ _ P P _ P (6)

Wrong: A, E, R, S

And it's a deal! I sent it via air mail.

(cargo plane flies overhead; drops a huge green plushie with a parachute attached)

Well, that went pretty well.

(parachute rips from the weight; plushie plummets and crushes Randomizer)

****!!

Good thing we have a spare... :sweat:

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 01:18 AM
*pulls out loaded AK-47*

Yes, it's a good thing you're going to build a spare.

Anyway, this is a Hoppip, right?

Blademaster
21st October 2006, 01:28 AM
O_O''''''''''

(pulls out toolbox; fixes Randomizer at cartoonish speed)

There! Good as new! ^_^;;;;;;

(kicks a spare gear out of sight)

And yes, it's a Hoppip! Enjoy!

:heh:

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 01:31 AM
*grabs wrench and throws it at Blademaster's head*

Fix it right.

Anyway, thanks for the Hoppip! That's my... third one, so it's very up for trade.

Here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Good luck!

Blademaster
21st October 2006, 01:39 AM
PING!

OW! You son of a b-

(gunshot)

Rightawaysir!

(grabs gear and starts tinkering with Randomizer again)

Hmmmm... parallel to the automator dial... no, that's not it... ah, here we go.

(blast of ash in his face)

(cough)

Is there an S?

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 01:48 AM
You'd be best served to focus on your work. Play can come after you've fixed the Randomizer.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: S

Blademaster
21st October 2006, 01:51 AM
I already fixed it, genius - otherwise you wouldn't have this puzzle I'm trying to guess right now!

(brief pause)

(gunshot)

Damn it!

(removes errant gear and slides under Randomizer on a skateboard)

OK, now, let's see... red to red and blue to bl-

KZZZZZZZZZZZZT!!!

......Ow.

OK, maybe it's red to blue and blue to re-

KZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT! !!!!!!!!!!

God hates me...

Is there an R?

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 01:53 AM
No, but the Randomizer does. And I randomized a few puzzles in advance just in case you decided to do something foolish like this.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: S, R

Blademaster
21st October 2006, 01:56 AM
(sigh)

Whatever, can I at least have an instruction manual for this thing?

(gunshot)

I guess not. :sweat:

(removes circuit board)

Now, let's see... this goes here... and that thing connects there...

(pulls out a small tab)

"Made in China"? Huh...

(replaces tab; switches a few gears around)

OK, try it now.

And give me an O.

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 02:03 AM
...XCZGKLH is not a Pokemon. Get back to work!

_ O _ _ _ O O _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: S, R

Blademaster
21st October 2006, 02:18 AM
Oh, you cheap hunk of-

(gunshot)

:sweat:

That's a Houndoom, isn't it?

Whoop-dee-****.

(switches a couple of more gears and turns a random knob)

.....Nothing.

(unplugs; re-plugs)

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Hey, I did it! :dance:

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 02:25 AM
Yeah, you did it. You activated the self-destruct mechanism!

Here's your Houndoom. *runs away screaming*

Blademaster
21st October 2006, 02:37 AM

Why does a Pokemon-themed Random Number Generator have a self-destruct mechan-

KER-FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

(piece of paper drifts down)

"_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Wrong: None
Left: 9"

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 02:39 AM
I'll take an R, corpse of Blademaster.

Lady Vulpix
21st October 2006, 08:35 AM
Growlithe, huh? That's a new one for me... OK, Gabi, you have yourself a deal!

(sticks a red bow on Quagsire plushie and sits it on the table)

I'll just leave that here for now; in the meantime, how about a D?
*Picks the Quagsire plushie and gives what remains of Blademaster a Growlithe plushie.* Hmm... N again?

Number1ChanseyFan
21st October 2006, 10:50 AM
[color=magenta]C for me please!!

Inferno_Dragon
21st October 2006, 11:19 AM

Blademaster
21st October 2006, 03:50 PM
(staggers back covered with burns and bandages)

Hey, I'm not dead yet! Team Rocket gets blown up on a regular basis; you think I can't too?

And thank you for the Growlithe, Gabi. I'll take good care of him. :D

C A _ C _ _ N (7)

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 04:06 PM
Oh, so you've joined Team Rocket now? Get 'im, everyone!

And is this a Cascoon?

Blademaster
21st October 2006, 04:09 PM

You are so evil.

But yeah, this is a Cascoon (duh). Enjoy it, and be careful with it! It's very-

CRACK!

...Fragile. Oh well, your problem, not mine.

(staggers away)

Inferno_Dragon
21st October 2006, 04:54 PM
I will take an E in advance.

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the Cascoon, Blademaster. That's another new plushie for the collection!

Here's the next one

_ _ _ _ _ (5)

Good luck!

Inferno_Dragon
21st October 2006, 08:18 PM

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 08:25 PM
Top of the order!

A _ _ _ _ (5)

Inferno_Dragon
21st October 2006, 08:29 PM
Is it Aipom?

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 08:30 PM
Bingo! The Aipom plushie is yours, Inferno! Well done.

Inferno_Dragon
21st October 2006, 08:44 PM
Yes, this would be my 29th Plushie.

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Shadow Wolf
21st October 2006, 08:53 PM
I for me please.

Lady Vulpix
21st October 2006, 08:54 PM
Is there an N by any chance?

Inferno_Dragon
21st October 2006, 08:55 PM
There is a N in this puzzle, not no I.

_ _ _ _ N _ (6)

Incorrect Guesses: I

Shadow Wolf
21st October 2006, 08:59 PM
Let's see if there's an E.

Inferno_Dragon
21st October 2006, 09:00 PM
Yes , there is an E in the puzzle.

_ _ _ _ N E (6)

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 09:01 PM
Is this Pokemon a Cubone?

Inferno_Dragon
21st October 2006, 09:05 PM
Yes, it is. Here is your Cubone plushie.

And I will take an I in advance.

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 09:07 PM
Ah, thank you, Inferno! That's my second Cubone, so it's up for trade.

Here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Good luck!

Inferno_Dragon
21st October 2006, 09:07 PM
Is there an A in this puzzle?

Shadow Wolf
21st October 2006, 09:10 PM
Or maybe an E, right?

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 09:14 PM
Now, now. There's no reason to argue.

_ A _ _ E A (6)

Lady Vulpix
21st October 2006, 09:15 PM
That looks a lot like Cacnea.

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 09:18 PM
You look a lot like you're right! Well done, Gabi. You've earned a Cacnea!

Inferno_Dragon
21st October 2006, 09:25 PM
I would like an E in advance.

Lady Vulpix
21st October 2006, 09:45 PM
A Cacnea? Not a plushie? O_o What shall I do with it?

Ah, you've made it easy now.

_ _ _ _ e _ _ e _ _ (10)

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 09:55 PM
Hmm. It seems I've already won three plushies today. So...

I'd like some Rs, please.

Inferno_Dragon
21st October 2006, 09:55 PM
Is it Forretress?

Lady Vulpix
21st October 2006, 09:57 PM
Indeed it is. Have fun with your Forretress Plushie, I_D!

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 09:58 PM
Well done, Inferno! I'll take that R in advance.

Inferno_Dragon
21st October 2006, 10:01 PM
Here is the next puzzle;

And there is no R in this puzzle.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: R

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 10:05 PM
Hmm... let's try an S.

Inferno_Dragon
21st October 2006, 10:06 PM
Sorry, there isn't an S in this puzzle either.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: R, S

Shadow Wolf
21st October 2006, 10:09 PM
How about an I?

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 10:11 PM
I'll add an N to that.

Inferno_Dragon
21st October 2006, 10:13 PM
No, there isn't an I, there are two Is in the puzzle. And sorry no N, mr_pikachu

_ _ _ I _ I _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: R,S, N
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 6

Blademaster
21st October 2006, 10:24 PM
Is this Meditite?

Inferno_Dragon
21st October 2006, 10:35 PM
Yes, it is. Here is your Meditite plushie.

And I would like an T in advance for the next puzzle.

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 10:37 PM
Good move, Blademaster! I'll take an R in advance.

Shadow Wolf
21st October 2006, 10:43 PM
I in advance please.

Blademaster
21st October 2006, 10:45 PM
Heh, I asked myself 'WWMPD?' again; it worked. I may be onto something here... :lookout:

_ _ _ _ _ (5)

Wrong: I, R, T

Shadow Wolf
21st October 2006, 10:48 PM
Hmmm, interesting... :yes:

Let's see if an O is present.

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 10:48 PM
Let's try an N here.

Blademaster
21st October 2006, 10:51 PM
_ _ N _ _ (5)

Wrong: I, O, R, T

Shadow Wolf
21st October 2006, 11:06 PM
Hmm, is it Vanma?

*rock hits head*

Ouch, wait, that's not it

How about Ranma?

*brick hits head*

OUCH, oh wait, that can't be...

*falls to the ground, has a note in hand*

(That one must be Yanma)

Blademaster
21st October 2006, 11:17 PM
Yes, Mr. Note, it is Yanma! Congratulations to you, the newest member of our Hangman family, Mr. Note!

(gives Mr. Note the Yanma plushie)

Now, take it away Mr. Note, and I'd like an R in advance before Bri can guess it.

Thanks, Mr. Note! :wave:

mr_pikachu
21st October 2006, 11:19 PM
Good one, Louis! I'll take an S in advance.

Shadow Wolf
22nd October 2006, 07:58 AM
Thanks Blade, this plushie is going to the trade list, since I already have a Yanma.

OK, time for a puzzle

_ _ _ _ S _ _ R( 8 )

Incorrect: none

Remaining: 9

(WOW, this one is asking to be won)

Inferno_Dragon
22nd October 2006, 12:08 PM

Blademaster
22nd October 2006, 01:54 PM
Who's that Pokemon?

It's Venusaur!

Shadow Wolf
22nd October 2006, 03:05 PM
Good job Blade, you've won a Venusaur plushie.

*hands over the plushie*

I in advance please

Inferno_Dragon
22nd October 2006, 04:01 PM
An A in advance for me also.

Blademaster
22nd October 2006, 04:13 PM
Thanks, Lou. Another new starter for the collection.

Next!

(knocks on Randomizer)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Wrong: A, I
Left: 7

mr_pikachu
22nd October 2006, 04:13 PM
Well done, Blademaster! I'll take an R.

Oh, and Louis, I could swap for that Yanma. My trade list follows.

Corsola
Cubone
Delcatty
Dewgong
Gligar
Graveler
Gyarados
Hoppip (most preferred trade)
Igglybuff
Lickitung
Mankey
Misdreavus
Qwilfish
Skitty
Smoochum
Snubbull
Togetic
Umbreon
Venomoth

Inferno_Dragon
22nd October 2006, 04:15 PM

Blademaster
22nd October 2006, 04:16 PM
No dice.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Wrong: A, E, I, R

Inferno_Dragon
22nd October 2006, 04:18 PM
Is there an T in the puzzle?

mr_pikachu
22nd October 2006, 04:21 PM
Why would there be dice in a Hangman puzzle?

...Is there an L here?

Shadow Wolf
22nd October 2006, 04:28 PM
Or maybe a K, right?

Oh, and Louis, I could swap for that Yanma. My trade list follows.

Corsola
Cubone

(Fifteen pokemon names later)

Umbreon
Venomoth

That Umbreon intrigues me...

So what do you say, is it OK to trade my Yanma for your Umbreon?

mr_pikachu
22nd October 2006, 04:32 PM
...Wow, you actually counted the number of Pokemon on my trade list? :o

Anyway, Umbreon for Yanma sounds good. Let's make it a trade! ^_^

Blademaster
22nd October 2006, 11:37 PM
Why would there be dice in a Hangman puzzle?

The same reason there'd be a self-destruct mechanism on a Randomizer. :mad2:

_ _ _ K _ L L (7)

Wrong: A, E, I, R, T
Left: 4

Too bad... I kinda wanted to hang this little *****...

Oh, and do you still have that spare Hoppip, Bri? It'd go very well with my Skiploom...

mr_pikachu
22nd October 2006, 11:44 PM
Well, does Hoppip for Totodile sound good to you?

And I'll guess a Duskull here.

Blademaster
23rd October 2006, 12:03 AM
Nope, sorry, it's actually Rodkill, the Pancake Pokemon. You lose. :p

OK, fine, it's Duskull. Here.

(tosses plushie; hits someone in the background in the head)

Oops...

And no, I'm not trading Totodile - he goes with my Feraligatr. I'll bold the plushies that I'm willing to trade.

mr_pikachu
23rd October 2006, 12:05 AM
Oh. Well, um, you might want to take "all up for trade" out of your sig, then.

Anyway, thanks for the Duskull! That's another new plushie for the collection!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Good luck!

EDIT: What about Noctowl for Hoppip, Blademaster?

Blademaster
23rd October 2006, 12:10 AM
Deal - that plushie scares me, anyway.

(The eyes... they follow you! :eek:)

Is there an E?

mr_pikachu
23rd October 2006, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the trade, Blademaster!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Blademaster
23rd October 2006, 12:22 AM
Is there an A?

And thank you for taking that creepy plushie!

(runs off calling "It's your problem now!")

mr_pikachu
23rd October 2006, 12:25 AM
*strokes Noctowl lovingly*

What ever do you mean?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: E, A

Blademaster
23rd October 2006, 12:27 AM
(peeks back around corner)

Figures one demonic entity would appreciate another. :sweat:

Is there an O?

mr_pikachu
23rd October 2006, 12:30 AM
Don't you love it when your investment doubles?

_ O _ _ _ O _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: E, A

Blademaster
23rd October 2006, 12:33 AM
...........Um....

Porygon?

mr_pikachu
23rd October 2006, 12:37 AM
Indeed! The Porygon plushie is yours, Blademaster.

Blademaster
23rd October 2006, 12:42 AM
Heh... now I really doubled my investment.

(sticks '*' on Porygon)

Next!

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong: ~
Left: 9

mr_pikachu
23rd October 2006, 12:44 AM
Let's begin with an R.

Blademaster
23rd October 2006, 12:55 AM
(sigh)

No matter how many times he misses, he still guesses the same letter...

Oh, well, this time your obstinance paid off.

_ _ _ R _ _ (6)

Wrong: ~

mr_pikachu
23rd October 2006, 12:57 AM
Hmm... is there an S here?

Blademaster
23rd October 2006, 01:00 AM
OK, now you blew it.

_ _ _ R _ _ (6)

Wrong: S

mr_pikachu
23rd October 2006, 01:02 AM
A guess of A should clear things up.

(This was actually a plan; guesses of S and A consecutively given an R in the fourth spot were certain to reveal the answer.)

Blademaster
23rd October 2006, 01:11 AM
.....Huh?

_ _ A R _ _ (6)

Wrong: S

mr_pikachu
23rd October 2006, 01:13 AM
Perhaps my guess of Fearow will clarify things.

Blademaster
23rd October 2006, 02:21 AM
....No, not really.

But it is Fearow.

(pushes Randomizer button; Fearow plushie pops out)

There. Go nuts.

mr_pikachu
23rd October 2006, 02:25 AM
Ah, thank you for the Fearow, Blademaster! That's my second one, so it's up for trade!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Good luck!

Blademaster
23rd October 2006, 02:28 AM
That's my second one, so it's up for trade!

Eh, I have that spare Porygon, if you need one... :rolleyes:

And is there an N?

mr_pikachu
23rd October 2006, 02:34 AM
Well, I already have a Porygon. But would you like to trade my Fearow for your Remoraid?

_ _ _ N _ _ _ _ (8)

Blademaster
23rd October 2006, 02:38 AM
Ehhhhhh.... OK. Fish annoy me, anyway. And so do moochers. And Remoraid is a mooching fish, so...

(drop-kicks Remmy out of the collection)

See ya! :wave:

And I want an O.

mr_pikachu
23rd October 2006, 02:42 AM
Here's the deal. If you want one, you have to take the other. That's the rule.

_ O _ N _ O _ _ (8)

Blademaster
23rd October 2006, 03:19 AM
Oh, so I can have Fearow and Remmy, then? Fair enough.

(snatches both plushies)

Sweet. :D

And is there a U here?

mr_pikachu
23rd October 2006, 03:23 AM
I was talking about the Os... not the plushies. >_>

_ O U N _ O U _ (8)

Blademaster
23rd October 2006, 03:49 AM
Well, you should've made that clearer. :rolleyes:

And why are you still awake, anyway? Don't you have school or something? :eek:

Anyway...

Who's that Pokemon?

It's Houndour!

mr_pikachu
23rd October 2006, 03:52 AM
Humans don't really need sleep. It's nothing more than an illusion crafted by the government to render us unconscious so that they can easily capture us and perform their experiments!

Yeah, it's Houndour. Good one!

Shadow Wolf
23rd October 2006, 05:31 AM
Nice one Blade, congratulations.

Oh, and thanks for the trade mr_pikachu! ^_^

...Wow, you actually counted the number of Pokemon on my trade list? :o

Well, "there is an inherent hopelessness in boredom; people will expend considerable effort to prevent or remedy it, yet in many circumstances it is accepted as an inevitable suffering to be endured. A common way to escape boredom is through creative thoughts or daydreaming."

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot...

I in advance please

Blademaster
23rd October 2006, 04:49 PM
Thank you. Another evo set completed...

Next!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Wrong: I

Shadow Wolf
23rd October 2006, 06:17 PM
OK, then how about an E?

Blademaster
23rd October 2006, 06:56 PM
Sure, why not...?

E _ E _ _ _ _ _ E (9)

Shadow Wolf
23rd October 2006, 07:02 PM
Oh, a few choices here, but I'm going with Electrode

mr_pikachu
23rd October 2006, 07:04 PM
It could also be an Exeggcute.

Blademaster
23rd October 2006, 10:11 PM
Yes, it is Exeggcute...

No, it's Electrode. Sorry. :p

OK, it's too soon for this bit again. Eggy it is. Enjoy.

(hands over a half a dozen pink eggs)

The other half dozen will cost you extra.

mr_pikachu
23rd October 2006, 11:56 PM
Better luck next time, Louis. And Blademaster, thanks for the Exeggcute! That's my second one, so it's up for trade!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Good luck!

Blademaster
24th October 2006, 12:27 AM
Your second Eggy, huh? Uh... Forget what I said about the other half dozen costing you extra. :lookout:

I would like an E.

...And I'd also like some Tostitos - I'm hungry. :p

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 12:29 AM
Get 'em yourself.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Blademaster
24th October 2006, 01:24 AM
Why R you so mean?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

(runs off crying)

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 01:26 AM
Tears may bring Ash back from the grave, but they won't make your guess any better.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: E, R

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2006, 04:48 AM
Maybe I can help!

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 04:49 AM
Maybe you can.

_ I _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2006, 05:15 AM
I bet that I can find a pair of O's

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 05:18 AM
Quit playing Hangman and go to Vegas!

_ I _ _ O _ _ O _ (9)

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2006, 05:25 AM
The difference between Hangman and Vegas is that, altough the prizes in Vegas are real(and I can win money), in Hangman you get something that you can't win at Vegas, Friends, real friends.

As for my guess, I'm going with Hitmontop.

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 05:38 AM
Aww, how sweet, Louis! Since you've made such a kind remark, I'll award you this Hitmontop plushie!

(Well, there's also the fact that you guessed correctly...)

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2006, 05:47 AM
Thanks mr_pikachu, this plushie is a new one to me, and also one of my favorites.

OK, time to do it!(no pun intended)

_ _ _ _ _ _( 6 )

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 05:48 AM
May I have an R?

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2006, 05:49 AM
Here you go!

_ _ _ R _ _( 6 )

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 05:53 AM
Hmm... I'd rather not resort to vowels yet. Is there an S here?

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2006, 05:55 AM
You don't have to guess vowels when you guess correctly, right?

_ _ _ R _ S( 6 )

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 06:03 AM
I see you've caught onto my philosophy. ^_^

Hmm... is this a Lapras?

Lady Vulpix
24th October 2006, 06:06 AM
Ah, you ninja'd me to that guess, Brian.

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2006, 06:11 AM
This one could have also been a Tauros, but it doesn't matter now.

Congratulations on guessing eight minutes and eleven seconds faster mr_pikachu, and better luck next time Lady Vulpix.

*hands over a big Lapras plushie*

I don't know how I was able to carry that plushie.

Anyway, I in advance please

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 06:14 AM
Ah, thank you, Louis! And Gabi, maybe you'll grab the next one.

Here's the next puzzle!

_ I _ _ _ _ I (7)

Good luck!

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2006, 02:21 PM
OOOhhh, could this one be the legendary Jirachi?

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 04:00 PM
Oh ho! Someone's figured it out... Louis, you've won the legendary Jirachi! Congratulations!

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2006, 04:17 PM
Thanks mr_pikachu, this plushie is a good one, and definitely one of my favorites.

OK, next one up:

*touches randomizer*

_ _ _ _ _ _( 6 )

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 04:25 PM
Let us begin with an R!

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2006, 04:26 PM
"Us" sounds like a lot of people.

_ _ _ _ _ _( 6 )

Incorrect: R

Remaining: 8

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 04:41 PM
Hmm... is there an L here?

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2006, 04:46 PM
Where?

*sees him pointing at the puzzle*

Of course(where else?)

_ _ L _ _ _( 6 )

Incorrect: R

Remaining: 8

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 04:52 PM
May as well take a shot for the legendary... is it Celebi?

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2006, 05:03 PM
There is only a 14.285714 chance for this one to be a Celebi, you know!

But, you know mr_pikachu, you have always overcome the odds(well, almost all the time), and today it's not the exception. Congratulations, you have won a Celebi plushie.

*hands over the legendary plushie*

It's kinda odd that two legendary plushies are given in a row. :ninja:

Anyway, I in advance please.

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 05:10 PM
All right! Thank you for the Celebi, Louis! That's definitely a new one for the collection. ^_^

Here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Good luck!

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2006, 05:12 PM
I am not there but, R you there?

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 05:13 PM
Apparently not.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: I, R

Blademaster
24th October 2006, 05:17 PM
Is there an O?

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 05:18 PM
Swing and a miss.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: I, R, O

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2006, 05:26 PM
Wow, interesting bunch of letters...

Let's see if there's an L

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 05:26 PM
There you go.

_ L _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: I, R, O

Blademaster
24th October 2006, 05:53 PM
......Ummmm...

Flaaffy?

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 06:13 PM
Correct! The Flaaffy is yours, Blademaster!

(Sorry about the delay; I ended up getting a phone call that I had to take.)

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2006, 06:32 PM
Congratulations Blade, and don't worry about that mr_pikachu.

As you said to me a couple of weeks(or months, I can't remember) ago: "Life Happens ^_^"

I in advance please

Blademaster
24th October 2006, 09:45 PM
(nods)

Here, here, Bri - not even you can be at TPM all the time...

Yet.

Anyway, thanks for the Flaaffy!

(picks it up; gets shocked)

.......Ow.

Uh, I'll get my rubber gloves and come back for that later...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [8]

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2006, 09:53 PM
OK, how about an E?

Blademaster
24th October 2006, 10:04 PM
FWOOP!

Swing and a miss.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [8]

Wrong: E, I

BTW, anybody want a spare Porygon? Duplicate plushies annoy me.

If anyone has a spare Mareep they'd like to trade, then that's great, too. :D

Shadow Wolf
24th October 2006, 10:10 PM
Sorry my friend, but no repeated plushies on my list.

Anyway, can I have an O?

Blademaster
24th October 2006, 10:25 PM
Well, since you called me your friend, then...

Still no. :p

Naw, I'm messing with ya - an O there be! :dance: :pirate:

_ _ _ _ _ _ O _ [8]

Wrong: E, I

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 11:23 PM
Hmm... is this an Ampharos?

Blademaster
24th October 2006, 11:42 PM
Yes! Nicely done, Bri - you have won an Ampharos plushie!

(drags over a plushie that looks like a lighthouse with feet)

Enjoy your new plushie; I'll take an R in advance, kthnxbai!

(runs off)

(points up)

That is what I'd have said if you were right. But, unfortunately for you, you aren't. Oh well.

_ _ _ _ _ _ O _ [8]

Wrong: E, I, Ampharos

mr_pikachu
24th October 2006, 11:51 PM
Touche. So, will my 200th plushie be a mighty Gyarados?

Blademaster
25th October 2006, 02:29 AM

200th?!?!

Well, yes, it is Gyarados, but 200? Geez, we should celebrate...

(a single balloon drifts down)

It was all I could afford. :sweat:

Shadow Wolf
25th October 2006, 04:55 AM
Great job mr_pikachu, congratulations. :yes:

*is looking his small collection of 59 plushies*

Hmm, I still got a long way to go!

Anyway, I in advance please

mr_pikachu
25th October 2006, 09:15 PM
Yeah, that's number 200! Big thank you, Blademaster. I appreciate the thought of the balloon, too.

Funnily enough, that's my third Gyarados. Who wants a trade?

Well, here's the next one.

_ I _ _ I _ _ _ _ (9)

Good luck!

Inferno_Dragon
25th October 2006, 09:20 PM

mr_pikachu
25th October 2006, 09:21 PM
Not a one.

_ I _ _ I _ _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: A

Inferno_Dragon
25th October 2006, 09:23 PM

mr_pikachu
25th October 2006, 09:34 PM
Try again!

_ I _ _ I _ _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: A, E

Inferno_Dragon
25th October 2006, 09:35 PM
Is there an S in the puzzle?

mr_pikachu
25th October 2006, 09:38 PM
Three strikes, and...

_ I _ _ I _ _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: A, E, S

Inferno_Dragon
25th October 2006, 09:39 PM
Is it Lickitung?

mr_pikachu
25th October 2006, 09:43 PM
Way to make up for the misses! The Lickitung is yours, Inferno.

Inferno_Dragon
25th October 2006, 09:50 PM
My 32th plushie ... boy that is a small amount. Well, it is not like I am competiting with everyone else.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Blademaster
25th October 2006, 09:55 PM
It's actually 32nd, ID, not 32th... :sweat2:

Is there a T?

Inferno_Dragon
25th October 2006, 09:56 PM
Oops ... my bad well it is better than I make a mistake in that part than make a mistake in the puzzle. And for your question, no.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: T

mr_pikachu
25th October 2006, 10:11 PM
Hmm... is there an S here?

Inferno_Dragon
25th October 2006, 10:13 PM
Nope, sorry.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: T,S

mr_pikachu
25th October 2006, 10:18 PM
Well, what about an M?

Inferno_Dragon
25th October 2006, 10:21 PM
Finally, yes there is a M in the puzzle.

M _ _ _ _ m _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: T,S

Blademaster
25th October 2006, 10:43 PM
Who's that Pokemon?

It's Machamp!

Inferno_Dragon
25th October 2006, 10:46 PM
Yes, you get the plushie version of the final evolution of the Pokemon Stronghouse. Here is your plushie ... watch out ... it packs a mean punch.

Blademaster
25th October 2006, 11:09 PM
Sweetness! Thanks, Dragon!

Mwahahaha... This'll come in handy the next time mr_pikachu starts bothering me. :evil:

Next!

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong: 721,942
Left: Kermit the Frog

mr_pikachu
25th October 2006, 11:13 PM
"Let's go bother Blademaster!"

"Yeah, let's go!"

*runs toward him*

"Bother, bother, bother, bother, bother, bother, bother, bother, bother, bother, bother, bother, bother, bother, bother..."

Is there an R?

Blademaster
25th October 2006, 11:18 PM
AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Machamp Plushie, use Submission!

Machamp Plushie: (does nothing)

DAMN YOU, DRAGON! YOU LIED TO MEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :mad2:

And I don't even wanna know who Bri is talking to, but still...

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

mr_pikachu
25th October 2006, 11:21 PM
Let's go for an I here.

Blademaster
25th October 2006, 11:43 PM
No, mr_schizochu, here's a better idea:

Let's not and say we did. :cool:

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong: I, R

Inferno_Dragon
25th October 2006, 11:45 PM
Hey, I can't claim responsiblity for the flaws any plushies that you get.

And is there a A in the puzzle?

Blademaster
25th October 2006, 11:49 PM
Yes, you get the plushie version of the final evolution of the Pokemon Stronghouse. Here is your plushie ... watch out ... it packs a mean punch.

No, but you could at least claim responsibility for that. :sweat:

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong: A, I, R (Wow.)

mr_pikachu
25th October 2006, 11:52 PM
There's approximately an 82% chance that at least one E is present.

Inferno_Dragon
25th October 2006, 11:53 PM
Okay, okay ... I promise the next plushie I give to you does what it does ... and don't send Jason after me if it doesn't?

Is there an s the puzzle?

Blademaster
26th October 2006, 12:16 AM
82%? You'd best double-check your math...

And Jason is booked solid for a few days, so you're off the hook for the time being. Enjoy it. ;)

_ _ _ S _ E (6)

Wrong: A, I, R

darktyranitar
26th October 2006, 12:19 AM
Is this a Plusle?

Blademaster
26th October 2006, 12:22 AM
Yes it is! Nice snag, Faiz. Here's your Plushle plusie... um, your Pushie puslele... your Pulshle plussie...

Just take the damn thing.

mr_pikachu
26th October 2006, 12:29 AM
Way to tie Blademaster's tongue, dt! I'll take an R in advance.

darktyranitar
26th October 2006, 12:32 AM
Wow, my first plushies for quite some time. Thanks!

Okay, next:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ R (9)

Wrong: None

Blademaster
26th October 2006, 12:34 AM
Hmmmmmmm...

Is there an A?