PDA

View Full Version : The Starfox Command Thread

Mewfour
19th October 2006, 03:39 PM
So.... anyone else have this? I'm itching for a warm-up Wi-Fi battle for my Invitational in 20 minutes today.

Drago
22nd October 2006, 11:04 PM
Bought this about a week ago or so, it's okay. I just enter every SF game expecting less than SF64 so I'm never really disappointed.
Anyway, I applaud the decision to try something new, sacrificing the on-rails tradition to bring SF2 back to life, it actually works pretty well. I like the strategy of sending different ships off for separate missions, and I really, really like the fact that I'm not just limited to Fox here. It's Falco! It's me! He's doing stuff!! It works well, particularly as a handheld 'diversion' from the formula.
Not sold on the control scheme; u-turns and cartwheels are inconvenient in the heat of battle, though the bomb layout is very nice. Why not let me use the damn d-pad and shoulder buttons, huh? At least for the barrel rolls?

Anyway, the question was does anyone have this. I answer in the affirmative.

Chris 2.1
3rd November 2006, 09:02 AM
I haven't but am immensely intrigued by the various ending sequences, which (without spoiling) seem to send the future of StarFox in question. Will there be another one?