PDA

View Full Version : Where now?

Shuckle
2nd April 2003, 02:23 PM
I'm currently in the town right next to (to the right of) the day care centre (the one with the game corner) but i don't know where to go now... :confused:

I've got the HM Rock Smash which has reminded me about that cave way back in the town where the Devon corp's HQ is located.

Basically i'm trying to decide to do the following -

1. Travel back to the old man and his boat (currently moored at the town with the beach and market place) return all the way back to the town where the team aqua guy stole the 'devon goods' and then use rock smash to get through the tunnel.

2. Forget about the old man in his boat travel West of the day care centre to the next town and use rock smash to clear the tunnel on the opposite side.

3. Forget about the tunnel and travel north of the town with the game corner and follow the routes sequentially right around until i come back to the town with the Devon corp's HQ and *then* use rock smash to get through the tunnel.

Sorry if this has sounded a bit confusing - i can’t remember the towns names. :(

ace
2nd April 2003, 02:28 PM
Go back to slateport, and beat team aqua/magma in the oceanic museum if not done already. Then use rock smash and travel north to the cable car on route 111.

Or you could travel west from Mauville city and use rock smash in the cave, tho that'll get u no more than a pat on the back really, so i suggest going for the above option.

PS as long as you have beaten the gym leader of the game corner place, travel back to Petalburg city for gym#5.

Shuckle
2nd April 2003, 02:47 PM
Thanks for replying ACE :)

I have beat team aqua in that oceanic museum.

I thought once you clear the way in that path and re-unite that couple the man gives you the HM stength?

(I saved the game and cleared the path just to see what would happen.)

Anyway... perhaps a better question to ask you all is at what point in the game should you be clearing the before mentioned tunnel and as such receiving the HM strength?

And what about the old man and his boat - should i return him to his home and clear the tunnel from the left side; work my way through the tunnel to the town beyond and then travel north?