PDA

View Full Version : DarkTemplarZero vs Negrek (Ref needed)

DarkTemplarZero
20th October 2006, 07:30 PM
2 vs 2, 1 at a time
3 days DQ
Banned: Refresh
Arena: A sunny beach early in the morning with rocks along the coastline and a light breeze blowing in.
I choose first, you attack first

I'll start out with my male Rhyhorn, Matrix.

Edit: subject fix

Negrek
20th October 2006, 11:49 PM
I'll see your rhyhorn and raise you a porygon.

[Datum] porygon (X)

Right, Datum! You're up again. Let's keep our distance from this rocky beast and take advantage of our terrain. If he sends a distance attack your way, hover behind one of the rocks around the arena and let the terrain take the beating for you. If he comes up close with a physical strike, counter it back and give him double the pain.

Other than that, let's get things rolling with a nice icy wind to attack those rocky joints. Spread it if necessary to blast away clones. Follow it up with a psywave, widespread if necessary, and then repeat icy wind. We'll attack mobility here and see if we can't use that to our advantage later.

Icy Wind / Dodge Behind Rock / Counter ~ Psywave / Dodge Behind Rock / Counter ~ Icy Wind / Dodge Behind Rock / Counter

DarkTemplarZero
21st October 2006, 01:33 PM
Let's go Matrix. The arena's too peaceful, start off with a Sandstorm, that should give his icy wind some problems. That should also lower Porygon's visibility nicely, and since he won't know what's coming try to bury him with Rock Tomb. If he's successfully buried, give him an Earthquake, otherwise give him a nasty surprise by coming up from under him with Dig.

Sandstorm ~ Rock Tomb ~ Earthquake/Dig