PDA

View Full Version : Faiz VS Charles- PADS Arena (A ref is needed)

darktyranitar
22nd October 2006, 10:13 AM
Okay, so Charles and I agree to this little match:

- Basic or baby Pokemon
- Number of Pokemon to be used: 2 (1 at a time)
- I send out first
- You attack first
- DQ Time: 5 day
- Arena: The Asylum of the Devitory Battling Arena-PADS
A ring that stood in the middle of the arena is a simple canvas-wrestling ring that can withstand any force inflicted upon it. Three lines of black ropes surround the ring, held back by a steel rod on each 6 edge of the ring, shaping the ring in a hexagon shape (ECW ring). The ropes seems quite durable and elastic, and can be used to toss opponent outside the ring, as a bouncing point to gain momentum and even to trap opponent beneath it. Surrounding the ring is concrete floor. Anywhere near the ring, and not only just the ring, is considered the arena, minus the spectators’ seats. Spectators occupies the seats that surround the place, but they can’t be harmed, does any harm or interrupt the match because of a force field enforced between them and the ring. The force field causes some significant damage if Pokemon are thrown towards it, up to the ref.
- Banned move: Toxic, OHKO moves, Recovering ability (minus Leech Seed, Absorb, or similar attacks)

I'll send out my Shiny (F) Igglybuff, Fat Balloon!

FB: Iggly! *slap furiously*

So Charles, it's your move.

And we would really appreciate a ref. Thanks.

Charles Legend
22nd October 2006, 10:38 AM
Go Clare my Shinny female Teddiursa

Ok Clare, lets start off with a Seismic Toss x 3

~Charles Legend

darktyranitar
22nd October 2006, 07:47 PM
Okay, FB! It seems that we’re off to good start.

First off all, use Flash to blind her while you do a bit of running away from her. Next, use Mega Kick to kick her out of the ring; don’t worry, I’m sure you can pull it off. If she’s outside, then do a bit of Icy Wind to keep her out. If she’s not out, use your own Seismic Toss to throw her out of the ring.

Flash ~ Mega Kick ~ Icy Wind/Seismic Toss

darktyranitar
29th October 2006, 08:39 AM
Uh... sorry, bro, but I gotta drop this match... I'll explain it to you later.

Sorry to take your time...

~Faiz