PDA

View Full Version : MLG vs. Kevvaelli (Ref: TML)

MeLoVeGhOsTs
22nd October 2006, 12:46 PM
Yeah, I'm giving an open slot. So you can decidce on the arena and banned moves. The choice of pokemon will be send to the referee via PM, who will also decide who attacks first.

I really want a ref this time, you will be rewarded highly.

The_Missing_Link
22nd October 2006, 02:14 PM
Rewardly highly, huh? I don't see how I'll get more than my usual allotted points but it's a 1 on 1 so I'll ref anyway

MeLoVeGhOsTs
22nd October 2006, 02:16 PM
You'll get lot's of kisses and hugs. *coughthereisalwaysdecemberschristmastreecough*

Glad to get a ref. Now I'll need a challenger.

Everoy
22nd October 2006, 03:07 PM
I'm game.

Banned moves: All non-damaging HP-recovery moves, Toxic, OHKOs, Self-Destruct, Explosion
Arena: A jungle island, about 100 feet squared in a squarish shape, surrounded in ocean.

Is that good? And should I send attacks to TML, as well?

The_Missing_Link
22nd October 2006, 03:18 PM
I'm game.

Banned moves: All non-damaging HP-recovery moves, Toxic, OHKOs, Self-Destruct, Explosion
Arena: A jungle island, about 100 feet squared in a squarish shape, surrounded in ocean.

Is that good? And should I send attacks to TML, as well?

That wouldn't be wise, considering you don't know what your Pokemon is attacking. Just the Pokemon will be fine

And I will also ban rest and substitute. I refuse to ref those attacks

The_Missing_Link
23rd October 2006, 09:45 PM
Alright, Kev is using Piros, a male Heracross and MLG is using Selket, a male Paras

And the randomizer says that Kev is attacking first

Everoy
23rd October 2006, 09:58 PM
Hah, we both chose Bugs, that amuses me moderately.

Piros, start with a Megahorn to show him you mean business. Next, use double Fury Cutters.

Megahorn ~ Fury Cutter x2

MeLoVeGhOsTs
24th October 2006, 12:08 PM
Ok Selket! Counter the Megahorn. Spore him to sleep and finish it up with Sludgebomb!

The_Missing_Link
27th October 2006, 10:11 PM
Round 1

Piros:100%
Megahorn~Fury Cutter x2

Selket:100%
Counter~Spore~Sludge Bomb

Both Pokemon are sent out in the island arean, currently on the western sandy shore. They both take a look at one another, decide that the other should die and then the battle begins. Piros immediately launches himself at Selket, his horn glowing a fierce white. The Paras is startled for a moment but then tries to summon a protective barrier to deflect the attack. Unfortunately, he isn't naturally skilled in the defensive manuever so it takes him a little longer but Piros is the one to strike and smacks him backwards with his powerful horn, sending him flying and ultimately making Selket land on his side.

Fortunately, the sand softens Selket's fall and he has an easy time getting back on all fours. Clicking in anger, he releases a a cloud of dust particles at Piros as the Heracross comes at him. He manages to slash Selket a few times but can't avoid breathing in the spores and drifts off to sleep. The last part of the round, Selket releases balls of sludge at Piros, who slightly twitches as they hit him and cover his body with grime. Only after Selket is done does Piros wake up again and grimace as he notices his dirty body:

Piros:93%
Selket:84%

MeLoVeGhOsTs
28th October 2006, 04:21 AM
Swordsdance, Sludgebomb, Slash

Everoy
28th October 2006, 04:57 PM
Piros, start with a Rock Slide. Next, another Megahorn. Finish with another Rock Slide.

Rock Slide ~ Megahorn ~ Rock Slide

The_Missing_Link
5th November 2006, 03:51 AM
Round 2

Piros:93%
Rock Slide~Megahorn~Rock Slide

Selket:84%
Swords Dance~Sludge Bomb~Slash

The round starts off with Selket awkwardly trying to rotate in a circle, deflecting what attack may come at him although with the way he's going, he's not going to deflect much. Piros snickers and then stomps a foot on the sand, trying to call up what rocks may be hiding underground or laying around on top of the surface. Not many rocks inhabit the island but the ones closest to him (which aren't that many or incredibly heavy) surface and go right at Selket, who's still circling around. As expected, they knock him to the ground and hit him around. He's stunned but manages to get back up after a few moments.

Again, Piros is more prepared and launches himself at the Paras, horn glowing like before. Selket launches a few quick globs of sludge at the Heracross but they don't stop him from stabbing Selket with his horn and throwing him backwards. Like moments ago, he's knocked down but picks himself back up again and looks more pissed off than ever.

Selket scuttles quickly at Piros, intending to cut him up pretty well. Piros stomps on the ground like before but Selket gets his attack out first and uses his pointy pincers to slash his foe repeatedly. Piros cringes in pain but the onslaught stops as soon as the rocks strike Selket again. He's knocked away and the round ends with Piros opening up a lead against his enemy:

Piros:77% Poisoned (4%)
Selket:58% Battered

Everoy
5th November 2006, 01:37 PM
Piros, widen your lead with a trio of Fury Cutters.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
6th November 2006, 12:09 PM
Spore, Aerial Ace x2

The_Missing_Link
12th November 2006, 03:40 PM
Round 3

Piros:77% Poisoned (4%)
Fury Cutter x3

Selket:58% Battered
Spore~Aerial Ace x2

Just before the round begins, Piros feels a sharp pain in his stomach area. He vaguely remembers the sludge bomb hitting him but doesn't register that it could've actually poisoned him. He just shrugs it off and shoots off towards Selket, claws glinting under the island sun. He strikes out at the Paras and scratches him hard but Selket responds with an expulsion of sleeping dust, which Piros inhales and promptly falls asleep.

The rest of the round, Selket strikes hard with two swipes of his glowing pincers, which seems to do a lot of damage to Piros even though he doesn't visibly show it. If he can't wake up from this, when will he regain consciousness?:

Piros:53% Poisoned (4%), asleep
Selket:50%

Everoy
12th November 2006, 07:11 PM
Piros, use Sleep Talk until you wake up. Once you're awake, Rock Slide.

Sleep Talk/Rock Slide x3

MeLoVeGhOsTs
13th November 2006, 12:10 PM
Aerial Ace x3, Spore when he wakes up.

The_Missing_Link
22nd November 2006, 09:52 PM
Since the posts were deleted, this battle is over with MLG being the winner