PDA

View Full Version : I challenge RaZoR LeAf to a Grass/Fire/Water type, 3 on 3 battle (ref needed)

Knight of Time
26th October 2006, 07:26 PM
Okay Dan, it's been a while since we had our last battle, but for this one, after seeing you have some fully evolved Pokemon in the Grass, Fire and Water types, I thought we should use them for this battle, as the major part of this more serious battle (this isn't a Gym battle either, BTW, seeing as you have a challenger already).

Rules:

3 on 3 (all Pokemon at the same time; they must either be fully evolved, or not part of an evolution chain. One Pokemon must be a Grass type, another a Fire type, and the third a Water type)
I choose first
You attack first
DQ: 1 week
Arena: Ref's choice, as long as it has a body of water that can support Water type Pokemon (for a good reference, my battle with TheBlueAvenger/Hypotenuse Man had an arena with a body of water in it), after all, my only fully evolved Water type would be uncomfortable out of water.
Banned moves: Rest, Attract, Substitute, cheap moves (e.g. Destiny Bond, Explosion, Horn Drill), moves that do little to no initial damage but cause a status condition if successful (e.g. Toxic, Thunder Wave, Will-o-Wisp).

My battlers here will be Blade, my crimson male Sceptile, Shadow, my male Houndoom, and Neptune, my male Milotic (who I'll release into the water once the ref and arena come up).

Unlike the previous triple battles I had (the ones with you, Jeff/Hypotenuse Man and Amy/Wolfsong), for this one, I'd like the Pokemon to use the regular 3 actions each, please.

Good luck.

Oh, BTW, incase you're ever wondering about our tag team battle, I'll let you, Chris 2.0 or Hypotenuse Man know when I'm ready for it to be re-opened. Right now though, I'd prefer it stay closed, please.

Edit: Nearly forgot about what moves I wish not to be used in this battle.