PDA

View Full Version : TPM WEDDING!!

Kirei
27th October 2006, 02:31 PM
For those of you that remember us, here is a photo from my wedding with Ade (AntiAsh Superstar) - we met on TPM five years ago.
:196:
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n123/Sooade/DSC_0085.jpg

Perfect Chaos
27th October 2006, 02:35 PM
Holy shit, I actually remember you guys.

Anyways, congrats to the both of you. You guys look good together. I hope it goes well for both of you

-Sean

Knight of Time
27th October 2006, 02:35 PM
Hey, congratulations on finally getting married, Soo! (you too, Ade!) Nice pic, BTW.

Sounds like you two had a beautiful ceremony. How was the reception?

You know, I was actually an usher at my dad's (second) wedding last month, so I might get in a pic of myself from the wedding someday (in the latest TPM picture topic) if I get the chance.

Again, congratulations, both of you. :)

Asilynne
27th October 2006, 02:45 PM
Hey congrats you two ^-^ TPM baby? Haha j/k ^v~

You two look really happy ^v^ Have a great life together!

DarkTemplarZero
27th October 2006, 04:30 PM
Hahah wow, I remember both of you too. Major congratulations. I wish you both the best.

mr_pikachu
27th October 2006, 04:40 PM
Whoa, congratulations Soo and Ade! It's about time you two tied the knot! :yes:

Keep us up to date on how it goes. Especially if there really is a "TPM baby"!

(Hehe, just kidding. ...But if there is one, we'll have to have a poll to decide its name... ;))

Sceptile_Master
27th October 2006, 05:07 PM
It seems like ages since I talked to you guys. I'm really happy for you two. That's a nice picture too. It'll be a wonderful day you'll remember for the rest f your lives I'm sure. Congraulations.

Blademaster
27th October 2006, 05:35 PM
I've seen you two around TPM before! I knew you had a crush on each other, but you guys got MARRIED!? Coolness! Congratulations!

(throws rice around)

Jeff
27th October 2006, 08:23 PM
Yeah I remember you both, Soo here in Misc. and Ade in GD, I'm sure you guys posted in others but that's where I remember you from :P. Anyway congrats, my uncle met my aunt on the Internet BTW, they were married this past June, but of course they met on a dating site so it wasn't quite like this. Congrats again!

classy_cat18
27th October 2006, 09:05 PM
Whoa, Ade! That's what you look like? *tries not to laugh* Looking good, Soo. You two have been touched by the magic of TPM. Eat your heart out, Dr. Phil.

Everoy
27th October 2006, 09:13 PM
Yay :) I remember you both, this is PBuG. Congrats!

Magmar
28th October 2006, 12:11 PM
omg. you looked sooooo pretty! congratulations :) that's so wonderful, i love weddings :)

Dark Scizor
28th October 2006, 02:27 PM
That's sweet :) Congratulations. And yeah, I remember both of you.

Now, pop a TPM baby out before this forum dies.

Heald
28th October 2006, 03:53 PM
Okay, I'll say this now and get it over with.

If a child of any TPMer born after the inception of this forum ever starts posting here, not only will I post yet another topic proclaiming that I am a fairy, I may even post photographic evidence.

Everoy
28th October 2006, 06:19 PM
Now, pop a TPM baby out before this forum dies.

Hah, sigg'd.

Blademaster
28th October 2006, 08:37 PM
Okay, I'll say this now and get it over with.

If a child of any TPMer born after the inception of this forum ever starts posting here, not only will I post yet another topic proclaiming that I am a fairy, I may even post photographic evidence.

Me and my video camera will be waiting. ;)

Gavin Luper
28th October 2006, 11:31 PM
Hey Soo and Ade!

Congrats on getting married at last! You look really happy together in the photo. Thanks for coming back and letting us all know about the wedding. Wishing you both all the best for your future together!

Cheers!

- Gavin.

dratinihaunter13
29th October 2006, 03:43 AM
here's to a lifelong happy marriage you two. wish ya nothing but the best. we just had a bachelor party yesterday night for a friend =D!

Clark
29th October 2006, 04:28 PM
Nice. =) glad to see you two are still together and now married. I guess I lost Ade in the end. Congrats guys. love you both. <3

*runs off*

Kris
30th October 2006, 11:11 AM
Aww wow, I remember when you first met, your first date. The engagement and the moving in together! Now you actually are Soo Black (you never did tell me your maiden name....)

Hang on, I thought you were going to invite all of us....

Mean Soo and Ade!

Soo, email me soon. Be good to catch up

Little_Pikachu
30th October 2006, 04:31 PM
Congrats you guys, now I don't wanna see the first TPM divorce in a few months so just rock on like you always have done. You're such a cute couple!

Scarlet Spider
30th October 2006, 05:06 PM
i think i just cried a little.

no joke, either. this is more oldschool than i could take.

we should advertise TPM as the new match.com

mr_pikachu
30th October 2006, 05:14 PM
i think i just cried a little.

no joke, either. this is more oldschool than i could take.

we should advertise TPM as the new match.com

You can find pictures of our happy couple(s) here (http://notalink)!

Learn more about our unique partner-matching services here (http://alsonotalink)!

Click here (http://ihopeyouarentreallyclickingthese) to sign up with our dating service for only $35!

...The TPM Gambling Company is now taking bets on how quickly Kevin will start this program. Our oddsmakers predict 48 hours due to the difficulty of programming it. Over/under is 6 hours. So, who's ready for some gambling?

But I digress. I'm assuming there's a honeymoon coming up? Since we didn't get invites to the wedding, we want honeymoon pictures. Yeah, you heard right. Maybe a couple video clips, if you really want to make it up to us.

(In all seriousness, though, congrats again! Keep us up-to-date on everything, even if you don't do it via video feed. We all enjoy seeing you two around here.)

darktyranitar
31st October 2006, 11:24 AM
Hey, I remember you guys! Congrats for getting married! :)

mvtm
1st November 2006, 03:43 PM
Soo!!!, i remember you when you where Bugsy.. and well Ade has always been Anti Ash Superstar..

This is really touching ..i wish a very happy marriage to both of you.
Congratulations!!!

Best Wishes,
Maria

Crystal Mew
1st November 2006, 05:06 PM
Even though I've already said it, congratz SOOADE!!!

I hope you guys have a long, happy marraige :)

and yes, plz update us when the tpm baby comes along ;) (haha jk)

RedStarWarrior
1st November 2006, 11:57 PM
I guess Kris and I will have to get married sometime soon, then.

Of course, we'll have to meet and start dating first, but she's a hottie and I wouldn't mind getting hitched with her.

Anyway, name the baby Scott if it is a boy....or at least have its middle name as Scott. :)

woz
2nd November 2006, 10:00 AM
congratulations.

Kris
2nd November 2006, 11:03 AM
Thank you very much Scott.

And Soo, Scott is a nice name actually. Be great for a little un.......

nightcrow
3rd November 2006, 06:15 PM
I really thought I replied but I guess not.... congrats guys :D

kainashi
5th November 2006, 06:08 PM
needs more pics of soo. :cool2: congrats, though. :)

homeofmew
6th November 2006, 09:40 AM
congrats, I remember you two ^_^!

Number1ChanseyFan
6th November 2006, 10:19 PM
[color=magenta]Congrats to you guys!! Now we just gotta wait for the first TPM baby!! You guys were both such cool TPMers/mods, I wish you guys were around here more often, but no doubt you guys are busy and stuff. Best wishes to you guys, I hope the two of you have a long, fun-filled life together!! ^_^ Just don't be strangers to TPM, ok?

DarkTemplarZero
6th November 2006, 11:14 PM
Ah wow, it's Number1ChanseyFan. I remember you. You used to be on the old school GS forum, without the C, right. I was Rhydon4 back in those days, remember? Hahah fun times.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
7th November 2006, 05:58 AM
Belated congratulations from me too, all the best to you two! :)

Craig
9th November 2006, 08:12 AM
A couple of days ago I was on the bus and was reminded of TPM. I actually thought.. hmm, I wonder if they have gotten married yet!

AND YOU HAVE ZOMG

Congrats!

Vejodi
9th November 2006, 10:12 PM
i remember when you guys got TPM married, lol.

congratulations, by the way!

Silver Ledian
11th November 2006, 07:29 PM
Congrats Ade and Soo! I'm normally about the-lair.co.uk but you haven't posted any pics there yet so just came here to see if you had. Good luck for the future, uz look really happy ;)

PS: This made me go into ummmm but as usual, dead lol

Number1ChanseyFan
12th November 2006, 05:39 PM
Ah wow, it's Number1ChanseyFan. I remember you. You used to be on the old school GS forum, without the C, right. I was Rhydon4 back in those days, remember? Hahah fun times.
[color=magenta]OMG Yes of course I remember you!! Great to see you around again!! ^_^ Yep, those really were fun times. :)

Dark-San
14th November 2006, 09:46 AM
[b][size=3] Oh my goodness, I miss this! >.<"

Many congrats and best wishes, Soo and Ade! May you dudes get on with your lives to the fullest with each other's companionship.