PDA

View Full Version : 300,000 POSTS!!!!!!

Blademaster
29th October 2006, 02:19 PM
That's right, gang - check right down there at the bottom of the TPM homepage if you don't believe me. After God-knows-how-many years, TPM has been posted at 300,000 times.

This is a milestone! Discuss!

Oh, and just so the Mods don't close this topic, I'll put something of real-life relevance down here - Midterms are over for the college students, right? How'd everyone do? I think I scored in my typical C+/B- area overall, myself. Go me. ;)

Jeff
29th October 2006, 02:31 PM
For a minute there I thought someone had got 300,000 posts on thier own, which would be pretty strange... but yeah this is way better than those constant "I got <insert number here> posts, love me!" type posts because this is a milestone for all of TPM, think of all the memories in those posts. Also coincedentally the US hit the 300,000 mark for population this year. This year certainly seems to be the year for "300,000" milestones.

As for exams, no haven't taken them yet.

Edit: On a totally random note, with the "TPM Wedding" thread and now this one for "300,000 posts" the titles of threads here are starting to look a bit like a certian green site we all know and... well, know.;P

DarkTemplarZero
29th October 2006, 02:39 PM
Only 300,000? That's kinda low? I guess it's only counting posts on the current board, before the whole Ezboard junk. Because I remember back in like 2001 there were about 20 some-odd members with over 5000 posts each, I remember one was near 20k. Ah well. Six and a half years, what a run.

Being a high school senior, no college for me yet, but college apps are eating at my soul. MIT early application's due in 3 days and I'm so close to being done at long last.

Blademaster
29th October 2006, 02:55 PM
Edit: On a totally random note, with the "TPM Wedding" thread and now this one for "300,000 posts" the titles of threads here are starting to look a bit like a certian green site we all know and... well, know.;P

...Green site? :confused:

Everoy
29th October 2006, 02:57 PM
...Green site? :confused:

Named after a certain green pokemon...

mr_pikachu
29th October 2006, 03:52 PM
Actually, we've hit 300,000 a few times. (I should know; I posted a topic back in the day about it.) We've lost a large number of posts a few times; the last was during the server move, I believe, which put us well below 300,000.

Oh, that's the bell. Okay, you've got a four-page report due for next time, class. And don't forget to read chapter three of Basic TPM History for next week!

EDIT: Scored a bunch of As on my midterms. Though I don't really know how.

Sceptile_Master
29th October 2006, 09:41 PM
Hmm and I'm proud to be 0.5% the part of it. I dunno how 1/200th of the forums posts are me because I don't even post that much.

Magmar
29th October 2006, 09:43 PM
I wonder how much I've done... I used to be at the top way back in the day.

MIdterms went well kthx