PDA

View Full Version : Hi fellow pokemasters

Clark
29th October 2006, 04:38 PM
Well it has been quite some time since I've seen this place. lol
Working on an older computer of mine earlier I came across this place in favorites in IE, so I decided to come check it out and see if it was still alive. Seems like the ship is still sailing, pretty well for so many years now. Haven't played pokemon in a long time though. Well hope everyone is doing well. I myself am busy with college and working. Maybe I'll come check this place more often. Though wasn't really expecting TPM to still be alive. :eek:

Have a nice day everyone, glad to see TPM still here. :D

mr_pikachu
29th October 2006, 04:50 PM
Hi, Ace. I don't remember you too well, although I know I've seen you around from time to time.

Welcome back to TPM, and be sure to drop by Fanfic when you get a chance! ;)

Everoy
29th October 2006, 05:13 PM
I can't say I remember you... I used to be PBuG. I mostly posted in PCG (although now I'm mostly in ASB).

DarkTemplarZero
29th October 2006, 06:09 PM
Holy shit, it's Ace. It's been way too long. I used to be on UBCS way back when and I used to be Rhydon4 around here. Hahah I still remember you trying to mediate when me and PTC got pissed at each other during that ASB elite 4 tournament god knows how long ago because I abused Pain Split like crazy. I couldn't stay away either, came back out of curiousity like a month ago.

Good to see you again, hope you stay around for a while, and my AIM's the same as it always was, StellarFire207.

Blademaster
29th October 2006, 07:52 PM
Eh... I think I remember seeing you getting reamed by Yumi-something-or-other in the ASB Archives somewhere... Not a great way to remember someone, but hey, at least I remembered. Welcome back. :wave:

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2006, 08:21 PM
Hello, Clark. Welcome back.

Jeff
29th October 2006, 09:06 PM
Can't say I remember you, but welcome back anyway. It's not a really a problem that you haven't played pokemon in a while, since neither have alot of the people on the board, including myself (although I have been getting back into it due to Diamond and Pearl). I joined back in '04 and my name for the first couple of months was Jeff 02, just in case you might remember me from back then.

The Blue Avenger
29th October 2006, 09:10 PM
Your name rings bells. Whether I actually remember you or not, welcome back. It's always cool to see older members return.

If you and I ever crossed paths, it would have been under the name TheBlueAvenger, incidentally.

Magmar
29th October 2006, 09:45 PM
I definitely remember you! I was Magmar.

Kris
30th October 2006, 11:07 AM
Howdy Clarke :D

Good to see you back, were still hanging on in here

Chris
30th October 2006, 11:29 AM
Now there's a name I haven't seen in a while :v How are you?

Perfect Chaos
30th October 2006, 01:17 PM
Clarkness! What is up man? You've been away for a LONG time. So yah, IM me sometime :o

-Sean

Asilynne
30th October 2006, 03:16 PM
Hahah I remember you! 8)
Oh how crazy those times were in ummmm >:D Whats up?

Scarlet Spider
30th October 2006, 05:07 PM
ohhhh clark.

it's been too long haha. hope you're gonna stay for awhile, there arent many people from that far back still here.

Clark
30th October 2006, 08:53 PM
Holy shit, it's Ace. It's been way too long. I used to be on UBCS way back when and I used to be Rhydon4 around here. Hahah I still remember you trying to mediate when me and PTC got pissed at each other during that ASB elite 4 tournament god knows how long ago because I abused Pain Split like crazy. I couldn't stay away either, came back out of curiousity like a month ago.

Good to see you again, hope you stay around for a while, and my AIM's the same as it always was, StellarFire207.

lol I guess its just your other account thats banned forever? hah. I think we both got banned like three times during that tourny then I stopped playing ASB. That was definitely.....very very long time ago, probably right after I joined. lol

Well I'll stick around, I guess. Might as well fill the free time with something...that isn't addiciting like MMO's...zzz

Drago
30th October 2006, 11:01 PM
Whoa, it's Ace. I don't have any particular memories other than having seen your name a whole lot, but regardless. Feeling nostalgic makes me feel old. Feeling nostalgic about a Pokemon forum makes me feel lame.
Welcome back old sir.

...And what? Since when has Magmar changed his name?? :what:

Moltrecuno
30th October 2006, 11:12 PM
Hey! Its nice to see you again. You may or may not remember me but who cares. lol I seldom stop by here nowadays but its always nice to see an old familiar face. Welcome back. ^^

*disappears into the shadows again*

dratinihaunter13
31st October 2006, 12:46 AM
i remember you pretty well =P good luck with work and college, and good to see you back!

Clark
31st October 2006, 10:19 AM
oh man even dh is here still and left FF to post somewhere else, definitely first time seeing you out of FF hahaha
@moltre, ya i remember you lol

Dark Scizor
1st November 2006, 01:19 PM
Yeah, definitely remember you. Talking on stuff like AIM years ago.

Good times.

mvtm
1st November 2006, 03:36 PM
Clarrkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course i remember you.. remember the old IPHQ days??

yeah i am mostly sure you do remember me,righty?

Crystal Mew
1st November 2006, 05:17 PM
[colo9r=#9966cc]Hey Clark!!! I have already IMed you...so obviously I remember you haha. I'm glad you're back though :)

ok see ya on aim[/color]

CuteLassJigglypuff
1st November 2006, 05:34 PM
I remember you. Welcome back Clark! :)

Zak
2nd November 2006, 10:18 AM
Welcome back, Clark!

Fun times in ummmm... catch you on aim sometimes I guess. I rarely have time anymore, but I IMed you yesterday while you were away.

Clark
2nd November 2006, 11:05 AM
hi maria, sam, gentlemans :p
yep, my aim will be open, not sure if i'll be around, though i'll eventually appear at the computer.

nightcrow
3rd November 2006, 06:14 PM
ooooh, clark. i wonder if you remember me too. (i'm ashlea) you used to be so mean to me. =P

Clark
4th November 2006, 09:45 AM
yea ok im the nicest guy ever, everyone knows that. :p hi ash :)

nightcrow
4th November 2006, 01:02 PM
i'm sure you are ;)

someone should im me sometime, i'm lonely :(

Clark
4th November 2006, 01:30 PM
why would any one want to talk to you when they have me to talk to

nightcrow
4th November 2006, 04:08 PM
i don't know. i'm hardly ever online anymore anyway. my laptop burst into flames :(

Magmar
5th November 2006, 11:51 AM
...And what? Since when has Magmar changed his name?? :what:

Since like six months ago. :D

Vejodi
9th November 2006, 10:08 PM
hi clark!! guess who?!! :mad:

Silver Ledian
11th November 2006, 07:32 PM
Hey there, I remember you easily, you used to talk to me on AIM and I think I blocked you at one stage or another for some reason but whatever, I can't remember what for so no grudges to hold lol. Welcome back. I just pop by randomly to see what's going on here.