PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Happy Halloween! (*CUE THUNDER IN THE BACKGROUND*)

Starry Might
31st October 2006, 02:40 PM
It's Halloween...

What are ya gonna do to celebrate?

Me? Right now, I'm listening to game music that sounds "Halloweeny" (as of this writing, I'm listening to the music from the "Jazz Jackrabbit" level "Medivo", which is simply awesome - just like the rest of the music in that old game! :D).

And you? :)

mr_pikachu
31st October 2006, 03:37 PM
I'll be playing chess, writing papers for classes (ugh), and gorging on brownies. I might see if there's anything fun happening around town, but I'm not counting on it.

Nice avatar, by the way. It's eye-catching.

Inferno_Dragon
31st October 2006, 06:34 PM
Listen to some scary music music, play some games that involve some sense of Horror and eat any leftover candy that is not picked up by the trick-or-treaters.

Fett One
31st October 2006, 07:14 PM
Nothing. The only halloween related thing I did was carve a pumpkin.

Blademaster
31st October 2006, 07:21 PM
Nothing. The only halloween related thing I did was carve a pumpkin.

Gee, aren't we festive? Lemme guess - you just carved a circle in the pumpkin, right? ;)

Over the past 28-ish hours, I watched the 5 Friday the 13th movies I haven't seen yet (2, 3, 4, 8, and 9), dressed up in my Jason Voorhees constume and terrorized everyone at MSU, on the train, and on the bus, gobbled down some free candy and cookies (as well as a not-so-free cheeseburger), and came back here to hang out with all my bestest buddies at TPM! ^_^

(grabs everyone in a group hug)

Ahhhhhh, life is good... :D

Drago
2nd November 2006, 05:45 PM
Gee, aren't we festive? Lemme guess - you just carved a circle in the pumpkin, right? ;)

Over the past 28-ish hours, I watched the 5 Friday the 13th movies I haven't seen yet (2, 3, 4, 8, and 9), dressed up in my Jason Voorhees constume and terrorized everyone at MSU, on the train, and on the bus, gobbled down some free candy and cookies (as well as a not-so-free cheeseburger), and came back here to hang out with all my bestest buddies at TPM! ^_^

(grabs everyone in a group hug)

Ahhhhhh, life is good... :D

Seriously Blademaster, your enthusiasm for everything is kickass. You're like bouncing off the walls 24/7.
Anyway, as the Halloween festivities are by and large foreign to the land down under, my Halloween was so un...Halloweeny that I had forgotten it even existed until 10:30 PM. By that time, I felt sad that I didn't get to watch neither the Garfield nor Peanuts Halloween special, and took it upon myself to eat as much candy as I could find lying around my girlfriend's place. I was wearing my McNair jersey, so perhaps I was in costume, eh? Eh? Best makeshift Halloween ever.

Magmar
5th November 2006, 12:09 PM
Me? Right now, I'm listening to game music that sounds "Halloweeny" (as of this writing, I'm listening to the music from the "Jazz Jackrabbit" level "Medivo", which is simply awesome - just like the rest of the music in that old game! :D).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! I USED TO HAVE THAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jazz Jackrabbit shiiiiiit I remember that! Thanks for bringing me down memory lane back to like... 4th/5th grade.

I went trick or treating and fed many poor/hungry college students at work with my loot. :)

Starry Might
9th November 2006, 02:30 PM
Nice avatar, by the way. It's eye-catching.

Thanks! :D :D :D :D

Listen to some scary music music, play some games that involve some sense of Horror and eat any leftover candy that is not picked up by the trick-or-treaters.

That's actually pretty similar to what I did after I made the initial post. That evening I played a "Resident Evil" game, dressed up my character in "Animal Crossing: Wild World" in a costume of sorts (Aussie Outback look), and listened to some Halloweeny and "Resident Evil 2" music.

Oh, and we didn't get ANY trick-or-treaters (which has become the norm in our neck of the woods anymore :notfunny:), so all the candy we had prepared for them (York Peppermint Patties and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups) went to us.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! I USED TO HAVE THAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jazz Jackrabbit s[********] I remember that! Thanks for bringing me down memory lane back to like... 4th/5th grade.
You're welcome. ;)