PDA

View Full Version : South Korea makes a significant leap towards modern times.

Musourenka
4th November 2006, 10:49 PM
How?

By moving towards legalizing miniskirts and hot pants (http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=2006-11-03T143519Z_01_SEO307702_RTRUKOC_0_US-KOREA-MINISKIRTS.xml), of course!

Surely a victory for all South Koreans!

Heald
5th November 2006, 05:12 AM
ruler-wielding policemen lolz

Reminds me of two photos I saw yesterday. One was taken in Pakistan, the other in England. One featured a scene where Muslims were wearing normal clothes and different genders walking side by side, hand in hand, laughing. The other was a scene of about five burka-clad women huddled together like a coven of witches. Believe it or not, the first scene with the un-burka-clad Muslims was taken in Pakistan. This goes to show, women in England don't actually need to wear the veil - they just do purely to piss us off. Of course, the joke's on them - I know full well that the veil has nothing to do with the Qu'ran at all - it was invented for the sole purpose of keeping sand out of people's faces. Stupid durkas.

Silver Ledian
11th November 2006, 07:34 PM
I thought South Korea was a pretty modern and liberal country already, hmm. Maybe compared to the North, I guess, hehe. Understatement