PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Monsters Breeding Center

Lady Vulpix
22nd November 2006, 06:17 PM
¤ Pocket Monsters Breeding Center ¤
Workers: Wolfsong, Lady Vulpix

We're back!

You can see the rules and permanently available pokemon at the PMBC site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) which is constantly changing in order to reflect the growth of the available pokemon and stay up to date.

All pokemon listed on the site are available for breeding. If you want to breed with a pokemon who's not listed there, that pokemon's trainer will have to post their approval.

Wolfsong
15th January 2007, 10:45 AM
I'm ready to write, but the trick is getting the time to. *hopes for only one baby. Hands over 2 stamps* Story wise the baby most likely will not be Blazer's but gaven't decided one way or the other yet.

Blazer
Level 76.5 Male Black and Silver Arcaninie (Juice)
Knows: Bite, Roar, Growl, Ember, Headbutt, Leer, Dig, Take Down, Sunny Day, Flame Wheel, Dragonbreath, Agility, Hidden Power Water, Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Rock Smash, Toxic, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand, Strength, Safeguard, Slash, Aerial Ace, Recover, Body Slam, Crunch, Howl, Teleport
Holding: Gold key (neutralizes the effect of your opponents protect, safeguard, and destiny bond)
Trait: Intimidate (upon intering battle, the opponent's attack lowers one stage.)

and

Sugar
Level 40 Female Jolteon
Knows: Tail Whip, Tackle, Hidden Power Grass, Sand Attack, Thunderbolt, Thundershock, Flash, Quick Attack, Double Kick, Toxic, Pin Missile, Helping Hand, Shock Wave, Double Team, Detect, Spikes, Volt Tackle
Holding: Pokemon Earring (50% Special attack boost)
Trait: Volt Absorb (Healed by up to 1/4 maximum HP when hit with electric type moves.)

Lady Vulpix
15th January 2007, 11:47 AM
Nice! :) Come back in 2 days.

Wolfsong
17th January 2007, 10:05 AM
I am here to pick up Blazer, Sugar, and the info on their baby. I know that i'm a little early but I've got a few errands . if not i won't be back until late tonight.

*crosses fingers*

Lady Vulpix
17th January 2007, 12:21 PM
Alright, let's see... yes, one baby Eevee. More precisely, one level 5 male baby Eevee who will know Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Body Slam (Bred-on move).

The possible bred-on moves were: Headbutt, Dig, Sunny Day, Hidden Power, Toxic, Odor Sleuth, Slash, Recover, Body Slam, Crunch.

Congratulations!

Wolfsong
18th January 2007, 12:42 AM
Yay, and thanks.

All right one last breeding for me. This time Tiana and Shonta's flaffy Cloud. She should confirm soon.

Tiana
Level 20 Shiny* Female Espeon with a blue gem
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Mimic, Hidden Power Dark, Charm, Psychic, Reflect, Morning Sun, Sand Attack, Calm Mind, Iron Tail, Light Screen, Teleport, Growl, Confusion, Skill Swap, Toxic, Bite, Meditate, Zap Cannon, Headbutt
Holding: Pokemon Earring (50% Special attack boost)
Trait: Synchronize (when the Pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent.)

* Her coloring is natural.

and

Cloud
L15 Male Flaaffy
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Odor Sleuth, Reflect, Headbutt, Swift
Characteristic: Static (has 30% chance of paralyzing opponent when it does direct attack)

She should confirm soon. *Goes to try and start writing.

classy_cat18
18th January 2007, 12:44 AM
I confirm this.

Lady Vulpix
18th January 2007, 05:12 AM
Alright. You know how it works. :)

Wolfsong
20th January 2007, 09:01 AM
I'm here for Tiana and her baby's info

Lady Vulpix
21st January 2007, 08:07 AM
Here they are.

The baby will be a level 5 male Eevee with normal coloring. His moves will be Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Swift.
Swift is the bred-on move he gets from Cloud.

Congratulations again!

Wolfsong
21st January 2007, 12:05 PM
Okay, I promise that this is the definate last breeding for me as i have no more free slots after this one.

I would like to breed Hero with Kiva.

Jeff should post soon to confirm.

*pays 2 stamps*

Kiva
Species: Vaporeon
Trait: Water Absorb
Level: 6
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Shadow Ball, Water Gun
Holding: Mermaid Curse

and

Hero (Ninetales, male, level 72): knows Ember - Tail Whip - Quick Attack - Will-O-Wisp - Fire Blast - Safeguard - Headbutt - Roar - Confuse Ray - Imprison - Flamethrower - Iron Tail - Grudge - Fire Spin - Dig - Double Team - Hidden Power: Ghost - Mimic - Teleport - Crunch - Slash - Toxic - Charm - Flame Wheel - Odor Sleuth - Entice - Extrasensory.
Trait: Flash Fire (Fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage. Immune to damage from Fire-type attacks).
Has a High Speed Stat.

The Blue Avenger
21st January 2007, 12:15 PM
I'm confirming this.

This should make for some... interesting stories, at the very least.

Lady Vulpix
21st January 2007, 06:25 PM
Definitely. Though this does feel a bit odd considering Hero's a lot older than Kiva.

Come back in 2 days and we'll see what happens.

The Blue Avenger
21st January 2007, 06:52 PM
Maybe she has a thing for older Pokemon. ;)

Wolfsong
23rd January 2007, 11:31 PM
And I'm here for the egg. Sorry that i didn't reply sooner, but Mom and I went to see a movie earlier. ^^

Lady Vulpix
24th January 2007, 04:39 AM
It's alright. You get another regular male Eevee (I hope you can handle them all). He will be level 5 and know Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Iron Tail (Bred-on move). Congratulations again.

Possible bred-on moves were: Headbutt - Iron Tail - Dig - Double Team - Hidden Power - Mimic - Crunch - Slash - Toxic - Charm - Odor Sleuth.

Knight of Time
3rd February 2007, 03:12 PM
Hi, could Ebony (my captured female Rapidash) be removed from my list of breedable Pokemon please? I no longer have her.

In her "place", though, I have two new captured Pokemon, but I'm going to only want the information for one of them added right now. I'll make another post for the other Pokemon someday.

Aerodactyl (M)
Nickname: Tyranno
Level: 17
Ability: Pressure
Breed-On Move: Rock Slide
Moves Learnt: Wing Attack, Agility, Bite, Thunderbite, Frostbite, Firebite, Rock Slide (bred-on), Fly (not the SM).
Breeding Limits: none

Edit: Okay, I'm going to now put in the information for the other of my two new captured Pokemon.

Gengar (M)
Nickname: Spectre
Level: 16
Ability: Levitate
Breed-On Move: Will-o-Wisp
Moves Learnt: Lick, Hypnosis, Spite, Mean Look, Curse, Will-o-Wisp (bred-on), Shadow Ball, Psychic

Edit2: I just got my last captee here, so I'd like his information added as well, please.

Salamence (M)
Nickname: Draco
Ability: Intimidate
Breed-On Move: Dragon Rage
Moves Learnt: Thunderbite, Firebite, Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Dragon Rage (bred-on), Fly, Dragon Dance

Wolfsong
9th April 2009, 10:37 PM
After looking over the available pokes on the list, I've finally decided what i want my next captured pokemon to be.

I'd like to breed my pokemon Zale with Devia.

Zale
Level 20 Shiny* Male Vaporeon
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Charm, Hidden Power Electric, Mimic, Mud Slap, Reflect, Sand Attack, Bubblebeam, Surf, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Toxic, Growl, Water Gun, Hydro Cannon, Dive (SM), Aurora Beam, Protect, Double Team, Crunch, Hyper Beam
Trait: Water Absorb (healed by up to 1/4 maximum hit points when hit with water type moves.)

* = Color is natural and therefore can be passed on to his offspring.

and

Houndoom (F)
Nickname: Devia
Ability: Early Bird
Moves Learnt: Thunder Fang, Leer, Ember, Roar, Howl, Smog, Flamethrower, Solarbeam, Rest, Sleep Talk, Charm, Will-o-Wisp (bred-on)
Devia's breeding limits: none

Knight of Time
10th April 2009, 12:01 PM
Okay, it's catch up time for me, so without further ado, here's my updates (and some corrections as well), as usual:

Adopted Pokemon:

Raichu (M)
Nickname: Surge
Level: 10
Ability: Static
Bred-On Move: Surf
Moves Learnt: Thundershock, Charm, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Surf (bred-on), Sweet Kiss (a move he had when I adopted him as a Pichu), Thunderbolt, Lovely Kiss
Surge's Breeding Limits: Cannot breed with his daughter, Darkfire's Pikachu, Taima

Skarmory (M)
Nickname: Vector
Level: 5
Ability: Keen Eye
Breed-On Move: Toxic
Moves Learnt: Peck, Leer, Toxic (bred-on)
Vector's Breeding Limits: none

Zangoose (M)
Nickname: Raven
Ability: Immunity
Breed-On Move: Flail
Moves Learnt: Scratch, Leer, Flail (bred-on), Slash, Close Combat
Raven's Breeding Limits: none

Porygon (-)
Nickname: Cyberius
Ability: Download
Breed-On Move: n/a
Moves Learnt: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Icy Wind
Cyberius' breeding limits: Can only breed with a Ditto. PM me first if you want to breed with Cyberius, please.

Ninetales (F)
Nickname: Goldwyne
Level: 8
Ability: Flash Fire
Breed-On Move: Heat Wave
Moves Learnt: Nasty Plot, Ember, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Heat Wave (bred-on), Charm
Goldwyne's breeding limits: none

Tauros (M)
Nickname: Brash
Level: 10
Breed-On Move: Earthquake
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Rage, Earthquake (bred-on), Body Slam
Brash's breeding limits: none, but he'll gladly breed with Cream (my Miltank, see below)

Jolteon (M)
Nickname: Electro
Ability: Volt Absorb
Breed-On Move: Wish
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Thundershock, Hidden Power Water, Thunderbolt
Electro's breeding limits: Electro may only breed with an Eevee/Eeveelution, but he may not breed with Aqua or Karma (Darkfire's female Eevee who is Aqua's daughter) as they are his daughter and granddaughter respectively.

Clefairy (F)
Nickname: Flora
Level: 14
Ability: Cute Charm
Moves Learnt: Pound, Charm, Encore, Sing, Amnesia, Wish (bred-on), Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Thunder Wave, Growl, Doubleslap
Flora's breeding limits: none

Flareon (M)
Nickname: Blazer
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Will-o-Wisp, Ember, Fire Blast
Blazer's breeding limits: Can only breed with an Eevee/Eeveelution, but he cannot breed with Aqua or Karma (see above) as they are his sister and niece respectively.

Vaporeon (F)
Nickname: Aqua
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Water Gun, Lovely Kiss
Aqua's breeding limits: Can only breed with an Eevee/Eeveelution, but she cannot breed with her father or any of her brothers.

Umbreon (M)
Nickname: Nocturne
Ability: Synchronize
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Mud-Slap
Nocturne's breeding limits: Can only breed with an Eevee/Eeveelution, but he cannot breed with Aqua or Karma (see above) as they are his sister and niece respectively.

Espeon (M, shiny by juice)
Nickname: Mystic
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Morning Sun, Psybeam, Luster Purge
Mystic's breeding limits: Can only breed with an Eevee/Eeveelution, but he cannot breed with Aqua or Karma (see above) as they are his sister and niece respectively.

Arcanine (M)
Nickname: Bombos
Bred-On Move: Heat Wave
Moves Learnt: Thunder Fang, Bite, Roar, Heat Wave (bred-on), Sacred Fire
Bombos' breeding limits: none

Miltank (F)
Nickname: Cream
Ability: Thick Fat
Breed-On Move: Attract
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Growl, Attract (bred-on), Milk Drink, Stomp, Dizzy Punch
Cream's breeding limits: none, but she will gladly breed with Brash

Absol (F)
Nickname: Rika
Breed-On Move: Thunder Wave
Moves Learnt: Scratch, Leer, Thunder Wave (bred-on), Slash, Moonlight, Sunny Day, Attract
Rika's breeding limits: none

Captured Pokemon:

Kingdra (F)
Nickname: Arielle
Ability: Sniper
Breed-On Move: Surf
Moves Learnt: Yawn, Bubble, Smokescreen, Surf (bred-on), Dive, Focus Energy
Arielle's breeding limits: none

Alakazam (M)
Nickname: Xeno
Breed-On Move: Barrier
Moves Learnt: Teleport, Kinesis, Barrier, Psychic, Thunderpunch, Thunder Wave
Xeno's breeding limits: none

Machamp (M)
Nickname: Crusher
Ability: Guts
Moves Learnt: Low Kick, Leer, Focus Energy, Karate Chop, Rock Slide (bred-on), Bulk Up, Cross Chop
Crusher's breeding limits: none

Blastoise (M)
Nickname: Hydronix
Level: 20
Ability: Torrent
Breed-On Move: Yawn
Moves Learnt: Flash Cannon, Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Yawn (bred-on), Earthquake, Rapid Spin, Mirror Coat, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Muddy Water, Recover
Hydronix' breeding limits: none

Charizard (F)
Nickname: Charra
Level: 15
Ability: Blaze
Breed-On Move: Dragon Dance
Moves Learnt: Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Air Slash, Scratch, Growl, Heat Wave, Ember, Smokescreen, Leer, Metal Claw, Dragon Dance (bred-on)
Charra's breeding limits: none

Jynx (F)
Nickname: Blizzi
Level: 11
Ability: Oblivious
Moves Learnt: Pound, Lick, Sweet Kiss, Lovely Kiss, Wish (bred-on), Ice Beam, Fake Tears, Reflect
Blizzi's breeding limits: none

Magmortar (M)
Nickname: Archimedes
Ability: Flame Body
Breed-On Move: Cross Chop
Moves Learnt: Thunderpunch, Ember, Leer, Smog, Cross Chop (bred-on), Flamethrower, Barrier, Faint Attack
Archimedes' breeding limits: none

Houndoom (F)
Nickname: Devia
Ability: Early Bird
Moves Learnt: Thunder Fang, Leer, Ember, Roar, Howl, Smog, Flamethrower, Solarbeam, Rest, Sleep Talk, Charm, Will-o-Wisp (bred-on)
Devia's breeding limits: none

Flygon (M)
Nickname: Dezo
Breed-On Move: Earthquake
Moves Learnt: Bite, Sonicboom, Sand-Attack, Earthquake (bred-on), Sandstorm
Dezo's breeding limits: none

Electivire (M)
Nickname: Dynamo
Ability: Motor Drive
Breed-On Move: Cross Chop
Moves Learnt: Fire Punch, Quick Attack, Leer, Thundershock, Thunderpunch, Low Kick, Cross Chop (bred-on), Psychic, Barrier, Protect
Dynamo's breeding limits: none

Chansey (F)
Nickname: Venus
Level: 12
Ability: Serene Grace
Breed-On Move: Captivate
Moves Learnt: Pound, Growl, Tail Whip, Refresh, Copycat, Sweet Kiss, Captivate (bred-on), Psychic, Charm
Venus' breeding limits: none

Sceptile (M)
Nickname: Swiftblade
Level: 18
Ability: Overgrow
Breed-On Move: Giga Drain
Moves Learnt: Pound, Leer, Night Slash, Absorb, Quick Attack, Fury Cutter, X-Scissor, Pursuit, Giga Drain (bred-on), Leaf Blade, HP: Ice
Swiftblade's breeding limits: none

Aerodactyl (M)
Nickname: Tyranno
Moves Learnt: Wing Attack, Agility, Bite, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Roar, Rock Slide (bred-on), Fly (not the SM)
Tyranno's breeding limits: none

Gengar (M)
Nickname: Spectre
Moves Learnt: Lick, Hypnosis, Spite, Mean Look, Curse, Will-o-Wisp (bred-on), Shadow Ball, Psychic
Spectre's breeding limits: none

Salamence (M)
Nickname: Draco
Level: 18
Breed-On Move: Dragon Rage
Moves Learnt: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Dragon Rage (bred-on), Fly (again, not the SM), Dragon Dance
Draco's breeding limits: none

Lune the Guardian
10th April 2009, 12:16 PM
I'd like to remove all of my pokémon from the breeding list for now.

Wolfsong
11th April 2009, 10:22 PM
I know that I'm a little early, but I'm here for Zale and as well as the baby's info please *crosses fingers*.

Lady Vulpix
12th April 2009, 11:27 AM
The website has been updated.

Sorry for the mixup, Amy.

Your baby Houndour will be male and level 5, with regular colors.
His trait will be Early Bird.
His moves will be: Leer, Ember, Howl and Double Team.

Congratulations!

Compatible moves were: Charm, Hidden Power, Mimic, Toxic, Protect, Double Team.

Wolfsong
13th April 2009, 09:30 AM
No worries, Gabi. Anyways, I've decided on my last captee. I know the baby won't be getting any bred on moves, but I'd like to have now Hannah's ditto Hinto with my Tiana.

Hinto
Trait: Limber (prevents paralysis)
Level 12 Shiny* ~ Ditto
Knows: Transform

and

Tiana
Trait: Synchronize (when the pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent.)
Level 20 Shiny* Female Espeon with a Blue Gem
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Mimic, Hidden Power Dark, Charm, Psychic, Reflect, Morning Sun, Sand Attack, Calm Mind, Iron Tail, Light Screen, Teleport, Growl, Confusion, Skill Swap, Toxic, Bite, Meditate, Zap Cannon, Headbutt

* = Both Hinto and Tiana's coloring is natural

*pays 2 CCPs*

Hannah should be around to confirm soon

*Murkrow
13th April 2009, 11:48 AM
*Skips in*

Confirming this; also can you add my lot to the site please?

Adopted/Captured Pokemon (http://aleckoaccc.webs.com/)

Everything is up for breeding for the time being.

Lady Vulpix
13th April 2009, 11:59 AM
Amy: sure! Come back in 2 days.

Hannah: I will, as soon as I get the chance. Possibly on Wednesday.

Wolfsong
15th April 2009, 09:26 AM
I'm here for Tiana and her baby's info please

Lady Vulpix
15th April 2009, 10:05 AM
Amy: your new captee will be a shiny level 5 male Eevee.
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand.

Congratulations!

I will update the site with Hannah's info later today.

Knight of Time
2nd May 2009, 10:28 AM
Okay, I'm just putting in a couple of small updates.

Clefairy (F)
Nickname: Flora
Ability: Cute Charm
Moves Learnt: Pound, Charm, Encore, Sing, Amnesia, Wish (bred-on), Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Thunder Wave, Growl, Doubleslap, Nasty Plot
Flora's breeding limits: none

Vaporeon (F)
Nickname: Aqua
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Water Gun, Lovely Kiss, Muddy Water, Icy Wind, Hidden Power Ground
Aqua's breeding limits: Can only breed with an Eevee/Eeveelution, but she cannot breed with her father or any of her brothers.

Wolfsong
3rd April 2010, 01:13 PM
*pays 2 ccps* THis is my last breeding i'm going to ask for but i'd like to breed Tiana with Dakota please.

Dakota
Level 28 Male Mightyena
Knows: Tackle, Howl, Poison Fang, Hidden Power Psychic, Return, Faint Attack, Dig, Sand Attack, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Iron Tail, Torment, Rock Smash, Mud Slap, Shadow Ball, Headbutt, Rain Dance, Mimic, Protect, Bite, Attract, Substitute, Odor Sleuth, Body Slam, Double Team, Taunt, Hyper Beam, Roar, Sunny Day, Yawn, Bide, Swagger, Astonish, Swift
Trait: Intimidate (upon entering batle, the opponent's attack lowers one stage.)

and

Tiana
Level 20 Shiny* Female Espeon with a blue gem*
Psychic
Trait: Synchronize (when the Pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent.)
* = Tiana's coloring is natural.

Lady Vulpix
3rd April 2010, 03:47 PM
You're... back? Please IM me when you can. Sorry I missed you today.

And you can come back in 2 days for your baby.

Wolfsong
6th April 2010, 10:13 PM
I'm here for Tiana, Dakota, and their baby please

Lady Vulpix
7th April 2010, 10:46 AM
Here they are!

You get Tiana, Dakota, and... a level 5 male Eevee baby (regular coloring).
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Hidden Power (Rock).

All possible bred-on moves: Hidden Power, Return, Dig, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Iron Tail, Mud Slap, Shadow Ball, Headbutt, Rain Dance, Mimic, Protect, Attract, Substitute, Odor Sleuth, Body Slam, Double Team, Sunny Day, Yawn, Bide, Swagger, Swift.

Wolfsong
11th January 2011, 06:23 PM
I'm updating my available pokes.

Adoptees:

Blazer
Trait: Intimidate (upon entering battle, the opponent’s attack lowers one stage.)
Level 78.5 Male Black and Silver Arcanine (Juice)
Knows: Bite, Roar, Growl, Ember, Headbutt, Leer, Dig, Take Down, Sunny Day, Flame Wheel, Dragonbreath, Agility, Hidden Power Water, Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Rock Smash, Toxic, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand, Strength, Safeguard, Slash, Aerial Ace, Recover, Body Slam, Crunch, Howl, Teleport, Reversal, Fire Fang, Heat Wave, Flare Blitz, Thunder Fang
Restrictions: Will not breed with Sinopa as she is like a daughter to him.

Kovu
Trait: Synchronize (when the pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent.)
Level 61 Male Umbreon
Knows: Shadow Ball, Acid Armor, Tackle, Sand Attack, Slash, Zap Cannon, Pursuit, Psychic, Hidden Power Fighting, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Toxic, Faint Attack, Moonlight, Mimic, Mean Look, Screech, Swift, Helping Hand, Tail Whip, Rain Dance, Iron Tail, Growl, Assurance, Last Resort
Restrictions: none

Sugar
Trait: Volt Absorb (healed by up to ¼ maximum HP when hit with electric type moves.)
Level 40 Female Jolteon
Knows: Tail Whip, Tackle, Hidden Power Grass, Sand Attack, Thunderbolt, Thundershock, Flash, Quick Attack, Double Kick, Toxic, Pin Missile, Helping Hand, Shock Wave, Double Team, Detect, Spikes, Volt Tackle, Spark, Thunder
Restrictions: Will not breed with any umbreons.

Aiyana
Trait: Early Bird (sleep conditions last for half as long)
Level 36 Female Houndoom with White Spots (juice)
Knows: Leer, Ember, Mud Slap, Roar, Sunny Day, Hidden Power Psychic, Howl, Solar Beam, Rock Smash, Smog, Sludge Bomb, Bite, Attract, Counter, Overheat, Night Shade, Mimic, Faint Attack, Rest, Odor Sleuth, Beat Up, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/Sinopa.jpg
Sinopa
Trait: Flash Fire (activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user’s Fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage and user is immune to damage from Fire-type attacks.)
Level 16 Female Vulpix with Rainbow Topknot and Crystal Blue Eyes (coloring Is Natural)
Knows: Ember, Tail Whip, Hidden Power Fire, Slash, Sunny Day, Quick Attack, Toxic, Howl, Roar, Charm, Odor Sleuth, Faint Attack, Will-O-Wisp, Flare Blitz
Restrictions: Would prefer to breed with Darin.

Darin
Level 18 Male Espeon
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Body Slam, Hidden Power Ghost, Detect, Sand Attack, Wish, Slash, Mimic, Odor Sleuth, Iron Tail, Focus Energy, Growl, Confusion, Psychic, Mind Reader, Psycho Boost, Reflect
Restrictions: Would prefer to breed with Sinopa

and

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/ebony.png
Ebony
Trait: Flash Fire (activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user’s Fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage and user is immune to damage from Fire-type attacks.)
Level 18 Female Black Ponyta with lavender flames blending into pastel blue and lavender eyes (coloring IS natural)
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Return, Double Kick, Recover, Tail Whip, Flamethrower, Hidden Power Ground, Ember, Bounce, Blaze Kick, Mimic, Flame Wheel

and my

Captees:

Ranec
Level 40.5 Male White Umbreon with Black Rings (juice)
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Psychic, Growl, Pursuit, Body Slam, Hidden Power Fighting, Bite, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Double Team, Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Headbutt, Iron Tail, Confuse Ray, Zap Cannon, Mean Look, Faint Attack, Hyper Beam, Charm, Night Shade, Torment, Façade, Yawn, Baton Pass, Focus Energy, Odor Sleuth, Taunt, Mud Slap, Dream Eater
Restrictions: None

Kumar
Level 34 White Male Persian with Black Stripes (juice)
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Dream Eater, Bubblebeam, Icy Wind, Bite, Hidden Power Dragon, Nightmare, Amnesia, Body Slam, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Shadow Ball, Pay Day, Aerial Ace, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Swift, Protect, Dig, Toxic, Faint Attack, Return, Water Gun, Assist, Psych Up, Double Team, Switcheroo, Taunt, Power Gem, Fake Out, Fury Swipes, Screech

Laila
Trait: Guts (attack raised to 1.5 times when induced with a status.)
Level 18 Female Elemental Larvitar
Knows: Bite, Leer, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Hidden Power Rock, Sandstorm, Mimic, Brick Break, Return, Attract, Screech, Sleep Talk, Rest, Façade, Rock Slide
Restrictions: Will breed once before i take her off the list

Dakota
Trait: Intimidate: (upon entering battle, the opponent’s attack lowers one stage)
Level 28 Male Mightyena
Knows: Tackle, Howl, Poison Fang, Hidden Power Psychic, Return, Faint Attack, Dig, Sand Attack, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Iron Tail, Torment, Rock Smash, Mud Slap, Shadow Ball, Headbutt, Rain Dance, Mimic, Protect, Bite, Attract, Substitute, Odor Sleuth, Body Slam, Double Team, Taunt, Hyper Beam, Roar, Sunny Day, Yawn, Bide, Swagger, Astonish, Swift

Zale
Trait: Water Absorb (healed by up to ¼ maximum HP when hit with water type moves)
Level 20 Shiny Male Vaporeon (color IS natural)
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Charm, Hidden Power Electric, Mimic, Mud Slap, Reflect, Sand Attack, Bubblebeam, Surf, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Toxic, Growl, Water Gun, Hydro Cannon, Dive (SM), Aurora Beam, Protect, Double Team, Crunch, Hyper Beam
Restrictions: Will not breed with his sister Tiana or his daughter Angel

Wildfire
Trait: Blaze (when HP is below 1/3, fire’s power increases to 1.5 times)
Level 25 Female Combusken
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Rock Slide, Flamethrower, Hidden Power Electric, Headbutt, Focus Energy, Attract, Rest, Sleep Talk, Counter, Detect, Toxic, Endure, Protect, Ember, Return, Peck, Double Kick, Sky Uppercut, Metronome, Snore, Sand Attack, Mirror Move, Smellingsalt, Focus Punch, Substitute, Rolling Kick, Submission

and

Angel
Trait: Pressure (reduces the opponent pokemon’s PP by 2 every time it damages the pokemon with pressure)
Level 14 Female Absol
Knows: Scratch, Leer, Ice Beam, Moonlight, Hidden Power Psychic, Rock Smash, Razor Wind, Taunt, Water Pulse, Quick Attack, Hail, Faint Attack, Future Sight, Aerial Ace, Shock Wave, Fury Cutter, Icy Wind
Restrictions: Will not breed with her father Zale

*Murkrow
18th January 2011, 03:19 PM
I'd like to breed my new Chatot with Hinto please!

Alecko
Chatot
L9 M
Trait: Keen Eye
Moves: Peck, Growl, Mirror Move, Nasty Plot

Hinto
Ditto [Natural Shiny]
L12 -
Trait: Limber
Moves: Transform

Lady Vulpix
18th January 2011, 04:30 PM
As long as you're not trying to replace the father by the child or something... OK, come back in 2 days for your egg.

*Murkrow
20th January 2011, 04:14 PM
I was going to ask if you had that low an opinion of me, but then I thought about my history here. Hmm.

Here for my Pokemon and egg (which will miraculously hatch as soon as it is laid).

Lady Vulpix
20th January 2011, 07:15 PM
I'm sorry, Hannah. I still remember having to make the rule about not abandoning and adopting pokemon on the same day, but it's been a long time since then and I'm willing to believe you've changed for the better. Here you are.

-=Pokemon Egg=-
It will hatch into a level 5 female shiny Chatot!
Trait: Keen Eye
Moves: Peck, Growl, Nasty Plot.

Congratulations!

And... at least try to put the egg in a warm place as you hatch it. ;)

mario72486
21st April 2011, 07:18 PM
DarkestLight beat me to a Larvitar in the Adoption center, but he's allowing me to rear one of its babies. I'll let him work out the details on who the father will be, etc.

DarkestLight
21st April 2011, 07:28 PM
I'm here with Zentillion *Holds up Larvitar*

And uhh...well as for a breeding partner, look through the list of adopted Pokemon ...here (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) and see who has a suitable male for your purposes. I need to add my list of Pokemon available for breeding.

That list...is....here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=484675&postcount=8)

mario72486
21st April 2011, 07:38 PM
Wow, a lot of those posts are from WAY back. It's possible some of these users don't frequent here nowadays...

But as far as suitable males go, I think the only one I see that fits the requirements is Knight of Time's Blastoise, Hydronix.

Lady Vulpix
21st April 2011, 07:54 PM
Sorry, Hydronix is captured, not adopted. But there's Hannah's Mudkip Kaiko.

Kaiko
Mudkip
L8 M
Trait: Torrent
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Mud Slap, Mirror Coat, Hidden Power: Electric, Powder Snow, Bubblebeam, Body Slam, Endeavor, Uproar, Rain Dance

Would that work for you?

mario72486
21st April 2011, 07:57 PM
Alright, that'll do the trick. Closer levels and body size mean the, erm, 'process,' won't be as painful or stressful for either party. Heh...

Lady Vulpix
21st April 2011, 08:00 PM
OK, then. Come back in two days. :)

mario72486
23rd April 2011, 10:17 PM
Any progress on the breeding process?

Lady Vulpix
24th April 2011, 08:21 AM
as a matter of fact, the process is complete. Here's your egg.

-=Pokemon Egg=-
It will hatch into a level 5 female Larvitar (we start at level 5 because it's hard to level up here).
Trait: Guts.
Moves: Bite, Leer, Sandstorm, Hidden Power: Ghost.

Hidden Power was randomized. Other possible bred-on moves would have been Mud-slap and Body Slam.

EleoMod
7th July 2011, 03:38 PM
I'm breeding for Eevees.

classy_cat18
7th July 2011, 04:31 PM
Welcome to TPM's AC/CC forum. We're glad you've joined but please take time to read the rules. To breed an Eevee, you first need to pick the baby's parents and then have the parents' owners' permission. There should be a list of approved Pokemon in the first post of this thread. Thanks in advance!

EleoMod
7th July 2011, 04:38 PM
Jeff should post soon to confirm.

*pays 2 stamps*

Kiva
Species: Vaporeon
Trait: Water Absorb
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Shadow Ball, Water Gun
Holding: Mermaid Curse

and

Hero (Ninetales, male, level 72): knows Ember - Tail Whip - Quick Attack - Will-O-Wisp - Fire Blast - Safeguard - Headbutt - Roar - Confuse Ray - Imprison - Flamethrower - Iron Tail - Grudge - Fire Spin - Dig - Double Team - Hidden Power: Ghost - Mimic - Teleport - Crunch - Slash - Toxic - Charm - Flame Wheel - Odor Sleuth - Entice - Extrasensory.
Trait: Flash Fire (Fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage. Immune to damage from Fire-type attacks).
Has a High Speed Stat.

Lady Vulpix
7th July 2011, 04:46 PM
It's always good to see activity here, but do you have 2 stamps to pay for this?

EleoMod
7th July 2011, 04:49 PM
What are stamps?

Lady Vulpix
7th July 2011, 05:18 PM
One question answered thanks to the FAQ. (http://forboards.tripod.com/FAQ.html#money)

Also, I recommend that you read the rest of the FAQ as well as the rules of this subforum. If, after that, you still have more questions, feel free to ask. Welcome to AC/CC!

The Blue Avenger
7th July 2011, 05:22 PM
Oh man, I didn't even realize that my Pokemon were still available for breeding. I'd like mine taken off the list for now.

Lady Vulpix
7th July 2011, 05:38 PM
They aren't on the list. He copied Amy's post on page 1 without even fully understanding it. Not a good way to start, I'm afraid. I hope he does read the rules and start acting accordingly.

EleoMod
7th July 2011, 06:20 PM
Lies! They are still on the list.

The Blue Avenger
7th July 2011, 06:33 PM
I just double-checked myself, and they're not. :P Also, not necessarily a good idea to tell the person in charge of the whole shebang that she's lying. Just, you know, a small tip.

EleoMod
8th July 2011, 10:01 AM
I want to breed with these Pokemon:

Tsunami (Vaporeon, male): knows Tackle - Tail Whip - Helping Hand - Sand Attack - Surf - Growl - Water Gun - Shadow Ball - Quick Attack - Bite - Iron Tail - Focus Energy - Baton Pass - Aurora Beam - Hyper Beam - Take Down - Haze - Acid Armor - Mist - Body Slam - Hydro Pump - Slash - Recover - Icy Wind - Ice Beam - Dig - Hidden Power: Flying - Curse - Charm - Mimic - Trump Card - Aqua Ring - Mud-slap.*
Trait: Water Absorb (healed by up to ¼ maximum Hit Points when hit with Water-type moves).

Sugar
Trait: Volt Absorb (healed by up to ¼ maximum HP when hit with electric type moves.)
Level 40 Female Jolteon
Knows: Tail Whip, Tackle, Hidden Power Grass, Sand Attack, Thunderbolt, Thundershock, Flash, Quick Attack, Double Kick, Toxic, Pin Missile, Helping Hand, Shock Wave, Double Team, Detect, Spikes, Volt Tackle

The Blue Avenger
8th July 2011, 10:51 AM
You need to have a little more patience. There are only two workers for this topic, and neither of them are online at the moment. Moreover, you still need to pay two stamps to breed for an Eevee.

Edit: Okay, well, Gabi's online, but my point remains.

EleoMod
8th July 2011, 10:54 AM
Moreover, you still need to pay two stamps to breed for an Eevee.
I have 2 stamps.

Lady Vulpix
8th July 2011, 10:56 AM
OK, I've seen that you got 10 stamps at the Goldenrod Tower, so now you have 8 left. Please come back in 2 days for your baby Eevee. And you can use the database (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=21818) to keep track of everything you have.

Also, do not double-post (yes, I've deleted your extra post). There are only a few valid reasons for someone to make 2 consecutive posts, and lack of patience is not one of them. We're not checking the forums 24/7 to see when you post something and reply immediately, we have lives. If you make a post, wait until someone replies. If no one has replied after a day or two, then you can try PMing us or IMing us, but there's no reason to post just half an hour after your original post to tell us you're still waiting.

I understand that you're new here and may not know how everything works, but that's no excuse for not following the rules. Read them and follow them.

EleoMod
8th July 2011, 11:03 AM
OK, I've seen that you got 10 stamps at the Goldenrod Tower, so now you have 8 left. Please come back in 2 days for your baby Eevee. And you can use the database to keep track of everything you have.

Also, do not double-post (yes, I've deleted your extra post). There are only a few valid reasons for someone to make 2 consecutive posts, and lack of patience is not one of them. We're not checking the forums 24/7 to see when you post something and reply immediately, we have lives. If you make a post, wait until someone replies. If no one has replied after a day or two, then you can try PMing us or IMing us, but there's no reason to post just half an hour after your original post to tell us you're still waiting.

I understand that you're new here and may not know how everything works, but that's no excuse for not following the rules. Read them and follow them.

I traded a Berry,not a Miracle Berry, so I have no stamps as of now.
Thanks!

Lady Vulpix
8th July 2011, 11:05 AM
Oh, OK, then, thanks for letting me know.

EleoMod
11th July 2011, 10:29 AM
I might be late, but I'm waiting for my egg to be handed over to me.

Lady Vulpix
11th July 2011, 11:28 AM
I'm sorry it had to end like this. EleoMod would have received a baby Eevee if he hadn't decided to keep spamming in spite of all the warnings.

Wolfsong
26th July 2011, 01:47 AM
It'll be a while befoe it becomes evident in the stories or the baby makes its appeareance once i get the info, but i'd like to breed Sinopa And Darin.
Sinopa
Level 24 Female Ninetales with Rainbow Topknot and Crystal Blue Eyes
Knows: Ember, Tail Whip, Hidden Power Fire, Slash, Sunny Day, Quick Attack, Toxic, Howl, Roar, Charm, Odor Sleuth, Faint Attack, Will-O-Wisp, Flare Blitz, Crunch, Confuse Ray, Mimic, Body Slam, Solarbeam, Dark Pulse, Imprison, Flame Burst, Flamethrower
Coloring is Natural
&
Darin
Level 20 Male Espeon
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Body Slam, Hidden Power Ghost, Detect, Sand Attack, Wish, Slash, Mimic, Odor Sleuth, Iron Tail, Focus Energy, Growl, Confusion, Psychic, Mind Reader, Psycho Boost, Reflect, Dig

Lady Vulpix
26th July 2011, 07:16 AM
It has already become evident in your Dragon Games story. Come back on Thursday and I hope I'll be able to get online then.

Wolfsong
28th July 2011, 02:07 AM
I'm here for the baby's info as well as Sinopa and Darin. I'll try to get an updated list ready to post soon for my avaible pokes

Lady Vulpix
28th July 2011, 07:12 AM
Congratulations! Sinopa and Darin are going to have a little female Vulpix baby with normal colors.

Her moves will be Ember, Tail Whip and Iron Tail. Trait: Flash Fire.

Wolfsong
28th July 2011, 11:52 AM
Thanks. Here is the updated list of my available pokes.

Adoptees:

Blazer
Trait: Intimidate (upon entering battle, the opponent's attack lowers one stage.)
Knows: Bite, Roar, Growl, Ember, Headbutt, Leer, Dig, Take Down, Sunny Day, Flame Wheel, Dragonbreath, Agility, Hidden Power Water, Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Rock Smash, Toxic, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand, Strength, Safeguard, Slash, Aerial Ace, Recover, Body Slam, Crunch, Howl, Teleport, Reversal, Fire Fang, Heat Wave, Flare Blitz, Thunder Fang, Flame Burst, Retaliate

Kovu
Level 61 Male Umbreon
Knows: Shadow Ball, Acid Armor, Tackle, Sand Attack, Slash, Zap Cannon, Pursuit, Psychic, Hidden Power Fighting, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Toxic, Faint Attack, Moonlight, Mimic, Mean Look, Screech, Swift, Helping Hand, Tail Whip, Rain Dance, Iron Tail, Growl, Assurance, Last Resort

Sugar
Level 40 Female Jolteon
Knows: Tail Whip, Tackle, Hidden Power Grass, Sand Attack, Thunderbolt, Thundershock, Flash, Quick Attack, Double Kick, Toxic, Pin Missile, Helping Hand, Shock Wave, Double Team, Detect, Spikes, Volt Tackle, Spark, Thunder

Jasmine
Trait: Shed Skin (Gives pokemon a 30% chance of curing its status conditions every turn.)
Level 25 Female Mutant Winged Dratini
Knows: Wrap, Leer, Blizzard, Hidden Power Flying, Thunder Wave, Extremespeed, Surf, Supersonic, Aeroblast, Twister, Shock Wave, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Double Team, Slam, Dragon Rage, Detect, Agility
Restrictions: Must have 100 stamps (50 from battle range)

Aiyana
Level 36 Female Houndoom with White Spots (juice)
Knows: Leer, Ember, Mud Slap, Roar, Sunny Day, Hidden Power Psychic, Howl, Solar Beam, Rock Smash, Smog, Sludge Bomb, Bite, Attract, Counter, Overheat, Night Shade, Mimic, Faint Attack, Rest, Odor Sleuth, Beat Up, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Dark Pulse

and

Ebony
Trait: Flash Fire (activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage and user is immune to damage from Fire-type attacks.)
Level 18 Female Black Ponyta with lavender flames blending into pastel blue and lavender eyes (coloring IS natural)
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Return, Double Kick, Recover, Tail Whip, Flamethrower, Hidden Power Ground, Ember, Bounce, Blaze Kick, Mimic, Flame Wheel

and my

Captees:

Ranec
Level 40.5 Male White Umbreon with Black Rings (juice)
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Psychic, Growl, Pursuit, Body Slam, Hidden Power Fighting, Bite, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Double Team, Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Headbutt, Iron Tail, Confuse Ray, Zap Cannon, Mean Look, Faint Attack, Hyper Beam, Charm, Night Shade, Torment, Façade, Yawn, Baton Pass, Focus Energy, Odor Sleuth, Taunt, Mud Slap, Dream Eater, Screech

Kumar
Level 34 White Male Persian with Black Stripes (juice)
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Dream Eater, Bubblebeam, Icy Wind, Bite, Hidden Power Dragon, Nightmare, Amnesia, Body Slam, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Shadow Ball, Pay Day, Aerial Ace, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Swift, Protect, Dig, Toxic, Faint Attack, Return, Water Gun, Assist, Psych Up, Double Team, Switcheroo, Taunt, Power Gem, Fake Out, Fury Swipes, Screech

Laila
Knows: Bite, Leer, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Hidden Power Rock, Sandstorm, Mimic, Brick Break, Return, Attract, Screech, Sleep Talk, Rest, Façade, Rock Slide, Chip Away
Restrictions: Will breed once before I take her off the list

Dakota
Trait: Intimidate: (upon entering battle, the opponent's attack lowers one stage)
Level 28 Male Mightyena
Knows: Tackle, Howl, Poison Fang, Hidden Power Psychic, Return, Faint Attack, Dig, Sand Attack, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Iron Tail, Torment, Rock Smash, Mud Slap, Shadow Ball, Headbutt, Rain Dance, Mimic, Protect, Bite, Attract, Substitute, Odor Sleuth, Body Slam, Double Team, Taunt, Hyper Beam, Roar, Sunny Day, Yawn, Bide, Swagger, Astonish, Swift, Toxic
Restrictions: Will not breed with Growlithes or Arcanines

Zale
Trait: Water Absorb (healed by up to 1/4 maximum HP when hit with water type moves)

Wildfire
Trait: Blaze (when HP is below 1/3, fire's power increases to 1.5 times)
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Rock Slide, Flamethrower, Hidden Power Electric, Headbutt, Focus Energy, Attract, Rest, Sleep Talk, Counter, Detect, Toxic, Endure, Protect, Ember, Return, Peck, Double Kick, Sky Uppercut, Metronome, Snore, Sand Attack, Mirror Move, Smellingsalt, Focus Punch, Substitute, Rolling Kick, Submission, Helping Hand, Fire Spin, Teeter Dance

and

Angel
Trait: Pressure (reduces the opponent pokemon's PP by 2 every time it damages the pokemon with pressure)
Level 14 Female Absol
Knows: Scratch, Leer, Ice Beam, Moonlight, Hidden Power Psychic, Rock Smash, Razor Wind, Taunt, Water Pulse, Quick Attack, Hail, Faint Attack, Future Sight, Aerial Ace, Shock Wave, Fury Cutter, Icy Wind, Stone Edge

Wolfsong
15th September 2011, 01:53 PM
Okay, i've decided what i want for my last captee. Shonta was kind enough to let me breed Serena with Eben Avis.

L15 Genderless Ditto (Serena)
Moves: Transform
Characteristic: Limber

and

Eben Avis is a level 13 Male Aerodactyl
Attacks: Wing Attack, Agility, Dragonbreath, Double-Edge
Trait: Rock Head: This Pok mon is not affected by recoil damage from attacks

Lady Vulpix
16th September 2011, 12:49 PM
Alright, come back in 2 days! :)

Wolfsong
18th September 2011, 12:49 PM
i'm here for the aerodactyl egg

Lady Vulpix
18th September 2011, 01:30 PM
Here you go!

-=Pokemon Egg=-
It will hatch into a Female Aerodactyl.
Moves: Wing Attack, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Dragonbreath (bred-on move).
Trait: Rock Head.

Congratulations!

Wolfsong
16th July 2012, 08:56 PM
An update for the breeding list:

Adoptees:

Blazer
Trait: Intimidate (upon entering battle, the opponent's attack lowers one stage.)
Knows: Bite, Roar, Growl, Ember, Headbutt, Leer, Dig, Take Down, Sunny Day, Flame Wheel, Dragonbreath, Agility, Hidden Power Water, Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Rock Smash, Toxic, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand, Strength, Safeguard, Slash, Aerial Ace, Recover, Body Slam, Crunch, Howl, Teleport, Reversal, Fire Fang, Heat Wave, Flare Blitz, Thunder Fang, Flame Burst, Retaliate

Kovu
Level 62 Male Umbreon
Knows: Shadow Ball, Acid Armor, Tackle, Sand Attack, Slash, Zap Cannon, Pursuit, Psychic, Hidden Power Fighting, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Toxic, Faint Attack, Moonlight, Mimic, Mean Look, Screech, Swift, Helping Hand, Tail Whip, Rain Dance, Iron Tail, Growl, Assurance, Last Resort, Crunch

Sugar
Level 40 Female Jolteon

Jasmine
Trait: Shed Skin (Gives pokemon a 30% chance of curing its status conditions every turn)
Level 30 Female http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/wingeddragonair.gif Mutant Winged Dragonair (which means she was born with wings, is part flying type and she will learn fly naturally at L.28)
Knows: Wrap, Leer, Blizzard, Hidden Power Flying, Thunder Wave, Extremespeed, Surf, Supersonic, Aeroblast, Twister, Shock Wave, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Double Team, Slam, Dragon Rage, Detect, Agility, Fly, Dragon Pulse
Restrictions: Must have 100 stamps (50 from battle range)

Aiyana
Level 36 Female Houndoom with White Spots (Juice)
Knows: Leer, Ember, Mud Slap, Roar, Sunny Day, Hidden Power Psychic, Howl, Solar Beam, Rock Smash, Smog, Sludge Bomb, Bite, Attract, Counter, Overheat, Night Shade, Mimic, Faint Attack, Rest, Odor Sleuth, Beat Up, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Dark Pulse

Ebony
Level 20 Female http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/ebonyponyta1.gif Black Ponyta with lavender flames blending into pastel blue and lavender eyes
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Return, Double Kick, Recover, Tail Whip, Flamethrower, Hidden Power Ground, Ember, Bounce, Blaze Kick, Mimic, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Wild Charge
Coloring is Natural

and

Tierra
Level 8 Female Sandile
Trait: Intimidate
Knows: Leer, Rage, Bite, Sand Attack, Thunder Fang

and my

Captees:

Ranec
Level 40.5 Male White Umbreon with Black Rings
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Psychic, Growl, Pursuit, Body Slam, Hidden Power Fighting, Bite, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Double Team, Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Headbutt, Iron Tail, Confuse Ray, Zap Cannon, Mean Look, Faint Attack, Hyper Beam, Charm, Night Shade, Torment, Façade, Yawn, Baton Pass, Focus Energy, Odor Sleuth, Taunt, Mud Slap, Dream Eater, Screech

Kumar
Level 34 White Male Persian with Black Stripes

Laila
Knows: Bite, Leer, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Hidden Power Rock, Sandstorm, Mimic, Brick Break, Return, Attract, Screech, Sleep Talk, Rest, Façade, Rock Slide, Chip Away

Dakota
Trait: Intimidate: (upon entering battle, the opponent’s attack lowers one stage)
Level 28 Male Mightyena
Knows: Tackle, Howl, Poison Fang, Hidden Power Psychic, Return, Faint Attack, Dig, Sand Attack, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Iron Tail, Torment, Rock Smash, Mud Slap, Shadow Ball, Headbutt, Rain Dance, Mimic, Protect, Bite, Attract, Substitute, Odor Sleuth, Body Slam, Double Team, Taunt, Hyper Beam, Roar, Sunny Day, Yawn, Bide, Swagger, Astonish, Swift, Toxic

Zale
Trait: Water Absorb (healed by up to ¼ maximum HP when hit with water type moves)

Wildfire
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Rock Slide, Flamethrower, Hidden Power Electric, Headbutt, Focus Energy, Attract, Rest, Sleep Talk, Counter, Detect, Toxic, Endure, Protect, Ember, Return, Peck, Double Kick, Sky Uppercut, Metronome, Snore, Sand Attack, Mirror Move, Smellingsalt, Focus Punch, Substitute, Rolling Kick, Submission, Helping Hand, Fire Spin, Teeter Dance

and

Angel
Trait: Pressure (reduces the opponent pokemon's PP by 2 every time it damages the pokemon with pressure)
Level 14 Female Absol
Knows: Scratch, Leer, Ice Beam, Moonlight, Hidden Power Psychic, Rock Smash, Razor Wind, Taunt, Water Pulse, Quick Attack, Hail, Faint Attack, Future Sight, Aerial Ace, Shock Wave, Fury Cutter, Icy Wind, Stone Edge

*pays 2 ccps I'd like to breed Tiana with Darkfire/Skye's Nuka. She should confirm shortly

Tiana
Level 20 Shiny* Female http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/TianaASB-1.png Espeon with a Blue Gem
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Mimic, Hidden Power Dark, Charm, Psychic, Reflect, Morning Sun, Sand Attack, Calm Mind, Iron Tail, Light Screen, Teleport, Growl, Confusion, Skill Swap, Toxic, Bite, Meditate, Zap Cannon, Headbutt, Shadow Ball, Crunch
Coloring is Natural

with

Nuka
L.20 M Purple glowing houndoom
Trait: Early Bird
Knows: Ember, Leer, Smog, Roar, Howl, Bite, Rest, Snore, Swagger, Hypnosis, Sunny Day, Hidden Power~Psychic, Dream Eater, Thunder Fang.
Color is natural

Skye
16th July 2012, 08:59 PM
Posting to confirm. Nuka can never keep paws off.

Also, updating:

Shandar, male Gyarados, Level 20
Trait - Intimidate
Attacks - Splash, Tackle, Trash, Bite, Iron Head.

Lady Vulpix
17th July 2012, 09:30 AM
OK, website updated. As for the breeding, please come back in 2 days... or perhaps a day and a half. :)

Wolfsong
19th July 2012, 08:49 AM
I'm back for Tiana and the baby eevee

Edit: Mikachu and darkfire/skye were kind enoug to agree to let their pokemon breed for me.

Mikachu's
Youai (Female Mienfoo)
Lv. 7
Inner Focus
Moves: Pound, Meditate

and

Darkfire/Skye's

Fade
Level 5 Male Black Eevee
Ability: Run Away
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Hidden Power (Dark).
Coloring Is natural

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th July 2012, 09:18 AM
Confirming.

Skye
19th July 2012, 09:28 AM
Confirming :3

Alright, uhm. Would you please remove Sige, Kamaria, and Drystan from the breeding list?

Also, I'd like these two Pokemon to breed for me:

Aure level 5 Female Pidgey
Attacks: Tackle, Sand-Attack, Gust, Air Cutter
Keen Eye: Accuracy cannot be lowered

Tototl level 7 Male Natu
Attacks: Peck, Leer, Drill Peck
Trait: Synchronize: If this Pok mon is afflicted with Poison, Paralysis, or a Burn, the opponent catches the same status effect

Wolfsong
19th July 2012, 10:05 PM
All right. Come back in two days. *leads the pokes to a breeding room and closes the door

Lady Vulpix
20th July 2012, 10:18 AM
Wow, this place became active all of a sudden, at one of my busiest times!

OK, Amy, you may come back tomorrow for your new baby. ^.^

As for this one... it will be a level 5 male Eevee with normal colors (sorry if you were hoping for a special coloring, there was a 1/4 chance that he wouldn't inherit the colors from either parent).
Trait: Run Away
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Sunny Day.
Congratulations!

Wolfsong
21st July 2012, 10:31 AM
I'm here for my mienfoo

Skye
21st July 2012, 10:33 AM
I'm not sure if I should be here now or 'now' tonight. But I'm here either way. *sits down and writes while waiting, has all day as usual*

Wolfsong
21st July 2012, 06:30 PM
*hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 Male Pidgey that knows: Tackle, Sand Attack and Drill Peck as the bred on move he gets from Tototl and has the keen eye trait. Take care of him when he hatches

Skye
21st July 2012, 06:32 PM
*taps her fingers together* Eggcellent...

I'll go ahead and let him hatch here. x3

Lady Vulpix
21st July 2012, 06:41 PM
Amy: your new Mienfoo will be female, with normal colors.
Trait: Inner Focus.
Moves: Pound, Meditate, Hidden Power (Ice).

Congratulations!

Knight of Time
23rd July 2012, 10:49 AM
Hi...

Can Dezo please be taken off my list of breedable Pokemon? He hasn't been fitting in very well for me anymore, so I had to let him go (this wasn't an easy decision at all to make, and of course it makes me really sad).

Lady Vulpix
23rd July 2012, 05:23 PM
I'm really sorry to hear that.

He will be removed from the list.

Skye
14th August 2012, 10:48 PM
I'd like to update my Pokemon. Could I please get Drystan, Sige, and Kamaria removed from my list? Also, I think I'm going to steal Gabi's layout if that's alright, make it so I don't have to update as often for some of my Pokemon. xD Urgh. There is so much missing data, I think I nailed everyone's restrictions, but I'm not sure -.- I don't think Espeon12's Espeon and Umbreon (the mothers for Fade and Night) are related by blood, but I can't find proof. Does anyone remember? PM me to add a restriction I might have missed, but this is what I have so far...

AC:
Shadow (Meowth, male) - Knows: Scratch, Growl, Hidden Power (Fighting), U-Turn, Amnesia, Fake Out, Seed Bomb, Crunch, Body Slam, Shadow Claw, Icy Wind, Aerial Ace, Faint Attack, Shockwave, Metal Claw, Bite, Sing.
Trait: Pick Up (might find items after a battle).
Has the black fur and yellow eyes gene.
Restrictions: Will not breed with Ziva (Ami's Mienfoo). Other restrictions may apply.

Shandar (Gyarados, male) - Knows: Splash, Tackle, Thrash, Bite, Iron Head, Twister, Thunderbolt, Crunch.
Trait: Intimidate (Lowers the opponent(s) attack by one stage upon entering battle).
Restrictions: None.

Eclipse (Ponyta, female) - Her attacks don't matter for breeding
Trait: Flash Fire (Immune to Fire-type attacks and receives a boost when struck with a Fire-type attack).
Has the black fur, violet eyes, and violet flames ending in pastel blue colors gene.
Restrictions: Will not breed with Fade or Luca, other restrictions may apply.

Darker (Houndour, female) - Her attacks don't matter for breeding.
Trait: Early Bird (Will only sleep half as long as she would originally).
Has a high speed stat.
Restrictions: Will not breed with Hero (Lady Vulpix's Ninetales), Rick (Wolfsong's Glaceon), other restrictions may apply.

Karma (Umbreon, female) - Her attacks don't matter for breeding.
Trait: Run Away (Makes escaping from battle easier).
Restrictions: Will not breed with Tsumani (Lady Vulpix's Vaporeon), Electro, Blazer, Nocturne (Knight of Time's Eevee-lutions), Bo (Classy_Cat's Umbreon). More restrictions may apply.

Night (Jolteon, female) - Her attacks don't matter for breeding.
Has the black fur gene.
Restrictions: Will not breed with Starbuck (Espeon12's Ponyta). More restrictions may apply.

Fade (Espeon, male) - Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand Attack, Hidden Power (Dark), Signal Beam, Lovely Kiss, Flatter.
Has the black fur gene.
Restrictions: Will not breed with Eclipse, Ebony (Wolfsong's Ponyta). More restrictions may apply.

Luca[ (Ninetales, male) - Knows: Ember, Tail Whip, Crunch, Super Fang, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Safeguard, Nasty Plot.
Has the rainbow topknot, crystal blue eyes, grey mane and grey tail genes.
Restrictions: Will not breed with Eclipse, Sinopa (Wolfsong's Ninetales), or Din (Charles Legend's Vulpix). More restrictions may apply.

Reflection (Ditto) - Knows: Transform.
Trait: Imposter (Transforms into a perfect copy of the opponent upon entering battle).
Restrictions: Will not breed unless there is no female version of the Pokemon being bred for currently available.

CC:
Adrastos (Starmie) - Its attacks don't matter for breeding.
Trait: Natural Cure (Cured of any status ailments upon switching out).

Skarmory (Skarmory, male) - Knows: Peck, Leer, Sand Attack, Swift, Drill Peck, Roost.
Trait: Keen Eye (Prevents loss of Accuracy).

Magenta (Hydreigon, female) - Her attacks don't matter for breeding.
Trait: Levitate (Immune to Ground-type attacks).
Restrictions: Won't breed with anything 'ugly'.

Wolfsong
16th August 2012, 06:55 PM
Updating my available pokes. Ac wise adding sinopa and darin. CC wise i'm taking angel off.

Adoptees:

Blazer

Kovu
Level 62 Male Umbreon
Knows: Shadow Ball, Acid Armor, Tackle, Sand Attack, Slash, Zap Cannon, Pursuit, Psychic, Hidden Power Fighting, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Toxic, Faint Attack, Moonlight, Mimic, Mean Look, Screech, Swift, Helping Hand, Tail Whip, Rain Dance, Iron Tail, Growl, Assurance, Last Resort, Crunch

Sugar
Level 40 Female Jolteon

Jasmine
Trait: Shed Skin (Gives pokemon a 30% chance of curing its status conditions every turn)
Level 30 Female Mutant Winged Dragonair (which means she was born with wings, is part flying type and she will learn fly naturally at L.28)
Knows: Wrap, Leer, Blizzard, Hidden Power Flying, Thunder Wave, Extremespeed, Surf, Supersonic, Aeroblast, Twister, Shock Wave, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Double Team, Slam, Dragon Rage, Detect, Agility, Fly, Dragon Pulse
Restrictions: Must have 100 stamps (50 from battle range) and will not breed with Kurtzwick

Aiyana
Level 36 Female Houndoom with White Spots (Juice)

Sinopa
Level 26 Female http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/sinoparainbow3.png Ninetales with Rainbow Topknot and Crystal Blue Eyes
Knows: Ember, Tail Whip, Hidden Power Fire, Slash, Sunny Day, Quick Attack, Toxic, Howl, Roar, Charm, Odor Sleuth, Faint Attack, Will-O-Wisp, Flare Blitz, Crunch, Confuse Ray, Mimic, Body Slam, Solarbeam, Dark Pulse, Imprison, Flame Burst, Flamethrower, Energy Ball, Fire Pledge, V-create
Coloring is Natural
Restrictions: Will only breed with Darin

Darin
Pokemon Collar
Level 20 Male Espeon
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Body Slam, Hidden Power Ghost, Detect, Sand Attack, Wish, Slash, Mimic, Odor Sleuth, Iron Tail, Focus Energy, Growl, Confusion, Psychic, Mind Reader, Psycho Boost, Reflect, Dig, Shadow Force, Night Shade
Restrictions: Will only breed with Sinopa

Ebony
Level 20 Female Black Ponyta with lavender flames blending into pastel blue and lavender eyes
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Return, Double Kick, Recover, Tail Whip, Flamethrower, Hidden Power Ground, Ember, Bounce, Blaze Kick, Mimic, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Wild Charge
Coloring is Natural

and

Tierra
Level 8 Female Sandile
Trait: Intimidate
Knows: Leer, Rage, Bite, Sand Attack, Thunder Fang

and my

Captees:

Ranec
Level 42.5 Male White Umbreon with Black Rings

Kumar
Level 34 White Male Persian with Black Stripes
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Dream Eater, Bubblebeam, Icy Wind, Bite, Hidden Power Dragon, Nightmare, Amnesia, Body Slam, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Shadow Ball, Pay Day, Aerial Ace, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Swift, Protect, Dig, Toxic, Faint Attack, Return, Water Gun, Assist, Psych Up, Double Team, Switcheroo, Taunt, Power Gem, Fake Out, Fury Swipes, Screech, Tail Whip

Laila
Knows: Bite, Leer, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Hidden Power Rock, Sandstorm, Mimic, Brick Break, Return, Attract, Screech, Sleep Talk, Rest, Façade, Rock Slide, Chip Away, Focus Energy, Iron Defense, Iron Tail

Dakota
Level 30 Male Mightyena
Knows: Tackle, Howl, Poison Fang, Hidden Power Psychic, Return, Faint Attack, Dig, Sand Attack, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Iron Tail, Torment, Rock Smash, Mud Slap, Shadow Ball, Headbutt, Rain Dance, Mimic, Protect, Bite, Attract, Substitute, Odor Sleuth, Body Slam, Double Team, Taunt, Hyper Beam, Roar, Sunny Day, Yawn, Bide, Swagger, Astonish, Swift, Toxic, Snarl

Zale
Restrictions: Will not breed with his sister Tiana

Wildfire
Level 30 Female Combusken
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Rock Slide, Flamethrower, Hidden Power Electric, Headbutt, Focus Energy, Attract, Rest, Sleep Talk, Counter, Detect, Toxic, Endure, Protect, Ember, Return, Peck, Double Kick, Sky Uppercut, Metronome, Snore, Sand Attack, Mirror Move, Smellingsalt, Focus Punch, Substitute, Rolling Kick, Submission, Helping Hand, Fire Spin, Teeter Dance, Bulk UP, Dual Chop

Lady Vulpix
17th August 2012, 03:20 PM
Thanks, I've updated the website.

Skye
18th August 2012, 09:19 PM
I'm really sorry to post again so soon. But I realized I really messed up some abilities. I decided to evolve the Eevees just after posting at the breeding center, and that resulted in inaccurate abilities. I'm also going to be finalizing my roster from my old-to-current Pokemon, so I will be releasing Luca, as well as Matthias my Charmander (*pays 10 Stamps*), so Luca should be removed. I'm also adding the Mienshao I managed to capture last night.

AC:
Shadow (Meowth, male) - Knows: Scratch, Growl, Hidden Power (Fighting), U-Turn, Amnesia, Fake Out, Seed Bomb, Crunch, Body Slam, Shadow Claw, Icy Wind, Aerial Ace, Faint Attack, Shockwave, Metal Claw, Bite, Sing.
Restrictions: Will not breed with Ziva (Ami's Mienfoo). Other restrictions may apply.

Shandar (Gyarados, male) - Knows: Splash, Tackle, Thrash, Bite, Iron Head, Twister, Thunderbolt, Crunch.
Trait: Intimidate (Lowers the opponent(s) attack by one stage upon entering battle).

Trait: Flash Fire (Immune to Fire-type attacks and receives a boost when struck with a Fire-type attack).
Has the black fur, violet eyes, and violet flames ending in pastel blue colors gene.
Restrictions: Will not breed with Fade, other restrictions may apply.

Has a high speed stat.
Restrictions: Will not breed with Hero (Lady Vulpix's Ninetales), Rick (Wolfsong's Glaceon), other restrictions may apply.

Trait: Synchronize (When inflicted with a status condition by the enemy, reflects that condition onto the opponent).
Restrictions: Will not breed with Tsumani (Lady Vulpix's Vaporeon), Electro, Blazer, Nocturne (Knight of Time's Eevee-lutions), Bo (Classy_Cat's Umbreon). More restrictions may apply.

Trait: Volt Absorb (Heals when struck with an Electric-type attack).
Has the black fur gene.
Restrictions: Will not breed with Starbuck (Espeon12's Ponyta). More restrictions may apply.

Fade (Espeon, male) - Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand Attack, Hidden Power (Dark), Signal Beam, Lovely Kiss, Flatter.
Trait: Synchronize (When inflicted with a status condition by the enemy, reflects that condition onto the opponent).
Has the black fur gene.
Restrictions: Will not breed with Eclipse, Ebony (Wolfsong's Ponyta). More restrictions may apply.

Trait: Imposter (Transforms into a perfect copy of the opponent upon entering battle).
Restrictions: Will not breed unless there is no female version of the Pokemon being bred for currently available.

CC:

Skarmory (Skarmory, male) - Knows: Peck, Leer, Sand Attack, Swift, Drill Peck, Roost.

Restrictions: Won't breed with anything 'ugly'.

Zen (Mienshao, female) - Her attacks don't matter for breeding.
Trait: Inner Focus (Prevents flinching).

Lady Vulpix
19th August 2012, 10:45 AM
I'm really, really sorry to hear that. Especially since Matthias is Amber's son. :(

Wolfsong
24th August 2012, 10:07 PM
Last post here for me for a while unless its updates.

I'd like to have Skydancer breed with Magenta.

Skydancer (Swablu, male): knows Peck - Growl - Ice Beam - Steel Wing - Astonish - Toxic - Hidden Power: Ground - Aerial Ace - Mud-Slap - Attract - Sunny Day - Solarbeam - Protect - Facade - Sing - Double Team - Return - Refresh - Fury Attack - Fly.

and

Magenta, female Hydreigon, Level 18
Attacks: Focus Energy, Bite, Dragon Rage, Tri Attack, Headbutt, Dragonbreath, Ice Fang, Heat Wave.

Lady Vulpix
25th August 2012, 09:15 AM
That may be a bit... intimidating for Skydancer. But I suppose it can be done. Come back in 2 days!

Wolfsong
27th August 2012, 06:08 PM
I'm here for my Deino egg please

Lady Vulpix
28th August 2012, 12:55 PM
Here you are!

Your egg will hatch into a male Deino.
Ability: Hustle.
Moves: Tackle, Dragon Rage, Focus Energy, Protect (bred-on move).

Possible bred-on moves were: Astonish - Toxic - Hidden Power - Attract - Sunny Day - Protect - Facade - Double Team - Return.

Skye
10th September 2012, 12:26 PM
Hello update

AC:
Shadow (Meowth, male) - Knows: Scratch, Growl, Hidden Power (Fighting), U-Turn, Amnesia, Fake Out, Seed Bomb, Crunch, Body Slam, Shadow Claw, Icy Wind, Aerial Ace, Faint Attack, Shockwave, Metal Claw, Bite, Sing, Recover.

Shandar (Gyarados, male) - Knows: Splash, Tackle, Thrash, Bite, Iron Head, Twister, Thunderbolt, Crunch, Earthquake, Hidden Power (Grass).

Restrictions: Will not breed with Fade, other restrictions may apply.

Has a high speed stat.

Restrictions: Will not breed with Tsumani (Lady Vulpix's Vaporeon), Electro, Blazer, Nocturne, or Mystic (Knight of Time's Eevee-lutions), Bo (Classy_Cat's Umbreon). More restrictions may apply.

Trait: Volt Absorb (Heals when struck with an Electric-type attack).
Has the black fur gene.

Has the black fur gene.

CC:

Restrictions: Won't breed with anything 'ugly' or Turin (Wolfsong's Dieno).

Zen (Mienshao, female) - Her attacks don't matter for breeding.
Trait: Inner Focus (Prevents flinching).

Skye
22nd November 2012, 06:14 PM

Blazer
Level 80.5 Male Black and Silver Arcanine (Juice)
Knows: Bite, Roar, Growl, Ember, Headbutt, Leer, Dig, Take Down, Sunny Day, Flame Wheel, Dragonbreath, Agility, Hidden Power Water, Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Rock Smash, Toxic, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand, Strength, Safeguard, Slash, Aerial Ace, Recover, Body Slam, Crunch, Howl, Teleport, Reversal, Fire Fang, Heat Wave, Flare Blitz, Thunder Fang, Flame Burst, Retaliate, Mimic, Outrage

I stole an updated list of Blazer's attacks, but could I have these two breed for me? @.@ No female Growlithes or Arcanines around, so...

Wolfsong
22nd November 2012, 06:16 PM
Okay, come back in two days. Leads the pair into a private room

Skye
24th November 2012, 07:25 PM
I'm here for my Growlithe pup and Re. :3

Wolfsong
26th November 2012, 06:23 PM
Sorry i meant to post when i got home from work and then it totally slipped my mind. My apologies. *hands over the egg and Reflection* The egg will hatch into a L.5 Female Growlithe with normal colors that knows Bite, Roar, and Hidden Power Bug as the bred on move that she gets from Blazer. Take care of her when she hatches ^^

Skye
3rd December 2012, 03:59 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and hatch her here. And she'll be the lucky recipient of my Safeguard TM that I've been holding for a bit... might also give her Sacred Fire when she evolves also... We'll see. Anyway. After giving Re a bit of a break, I'm going to have to call on it again. @.@ I also now owe it a battle cause I feel guilty that its first two requests from me were for breeding.

I'd like for Re to breed with Rex, and should have a post of confirmation here. Whenever is convenient. xD

Lucario - Rex (Male) - Lv. 17
Held Item - Pokemon Collar (Adds 50% to Attack)
Ability - Steadfast (Rex's speed increases when he flinches)
Bred on Attack - Bullet Punch
Attacks - Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure, Swords Dance, Feint, Counter, High Jump Kick, Force Palm, Crunch, Ice Punch, Shadow Claw

Lady Vulpix
3rd December 2012, 04:21 PM
OK... Rex is not on the list, so that will require a confirmation from his trainer. Which I suppose is what you just said, just clarifying.

Skye
3rd December 2012, 04:46 PM
Yes, it is. xD When he gets on next, I believe, he'll confirm.

lvl100mewtwo
4th December 2012, 12:03 AM
Sorry about the delay, but yes, I confirm that Rex will be available to Skye for this.

Skye
5th December 2012, 08:54 PM
There wasn't any delay really xD I posted at an odd hour without a heads up after being silent for a bit, I'm surprised you logged on as fast as you did.

Anyway, to fill up my final slot on my team, I'll be adding another pair to the breeding list.

Avian Freeze's Larvitar and TML's Cubone.

Leilani is my level 5 Female Larvitar
Attacks: Bite, Leer, Ancientpower
Trait: Guts: Attack is raised by 1.5 when inflicted with a status condition

Orion is my Lv.21 Cubone. His attacks are Thunderpunch, Growl, Tail Whip, Leer, Screech, Bone Club, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Brick Break, Bonemerang, Ancientpower, Focus Energy and Headbutt.

And that'll be it for my Pokemon. I hope no one minds. xD

Lady Vulpix
6th December 2012, 07:09 AM
OK... come back in 2 days for your Larvitar egg.

As for your Riolu...
He will be male, with the Steadfast ability, and the following moves:
Foresight, Quick Attack, Endure and Bullet Punch.

Possible bred-on moves were: Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, High Jump Kick, Crunch, Ice Punch, Shadow Claw.

Congratulations!

Skye
9th December 2012, 03:07 AM
Here for my last team member. Sorry... Bad things happened and then I lost my pass and TPM took me all the way til now to email me a new pass.... -.-

Lady Vulpix
12th December 2012, 12:46 PM
I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner... I've been too busy. I'm also sorry about everything you've been going through. :hug:

Your egg will hatch into a female Larvitar.

Moves: Bite, Leer, Sandstorm, Brick Break.
Trait: Guts.

Possible bred-on moves were: Brick Break, Ancientpower, Focus Energy and Headbutt.

Wolfsong
23rd March 2016, 12:49 PM
I think i have an idea. Jeff agreed to let Cambiamente breed so i'd like Cam to breed with Amber please.

Lady Vulpix
24th March 2016, 07:27 AM
Wow, it's been such a long time since we did this!

I don't quite understand where you're heading with this, but Amber will be glad to help. Come back tomorrow, after 2 days have passed since you made the request. :)

Wolfsong
25th March 2016, 09:22 AM
I know i'm a little early but i have to work 11-8 today

Lady Vulpix
26th March 2016, 10:16 AM
That's OK, I'm late anyway. ;)

Sorry, I was busy yesterday.

Your new Charmander will be male, his trait will be Blaze and his moves will be Scratch and Growl.

Take care of him!