PDA

View Full Version : KT VS Tsuki Megami (Ref: kevvaelli)

killer tai
25th November 2006, 05:08 PM
2 Vs 2 Tag team

Arena: the beach with a couple palm trees

I send out first, you attack first

DQ: 2 Weeks

Banned moves: Straight forward healing(recovery,rest but not mega drain and such) if my challenger has any requests tell me

And I'll start with my Male Bagon and Male Torchic

Tsuki Megami
25th November 2006, 05:09 PM
I'll battle you. Just give me a minute to get everything in order, and I'll have my pokemon up.

Everoy
25th November 2006, 05:20 PM
I'll ref.

Tsuki Megami
25th November 2006, 10:00 PM
I’m so sorry for the long delay, internet problems.
If you don't mind, can we ban Substitute, and Toxic?

I will Choose Akuma Guujin, my Female Banette, and Mahou, my male Sableye.

Akuma, start with a Icy Wind directed at the cute little dragon, and then quickly split into multiple copies of yourself with Double Team. Then finish with a brilliant Thunder Bolt on Torchic. But if Mahou is using Rock Tomb as his last move, use Psychic on Bagon to torture him a bit.

Mahou, use Rock Tomb on the adorable Torchic, then whichever one is focused on destroying Akuma’s clones, use Confuse Ray… If they are both distracted, then use Ice Punch on Bagon. Finally, if either one of them are near you, choose one and use Brick Break, if they’re far away, use Rock Tomb on Torchic again.

Akuma Guujin: Icy Wind → Double Team → Thunder bolt | Psychic
Mahou: Rock Tomb → Confuse Ray | Ice Punch → Brick Break | Rock Tomb

killer tai
26th November 2006, 05:04 PM
Man this is gonna be annoying, i hate ghosts -_-

Ok Bagon show her ur cuteness by using Crunch on that banette hopefully that icy wind will hit both u and that banette, Destroy some clones with ur ember then use twister to deal some damage to the sableeye or take off some clones.

Torchic dodge that rock tomb with double team then use fire spin to slow down the banette and use flamethrower to make the flame stronger.

Bagon: Crunch~Ember~Twister

Torchic: Double Team~Fire Spin~Flamethrower