PDA

View Full Version : [YGO - OCG] Product News - PP10 + Next Struture Deck.

Alucard
28th November 2006, 02:26 PM
Premium Pack 10
Release Date: 16th/17th December 2006
Price: 300 Yen (including tax)

10 cards, 5 per Booster.

- Features cards mostly used by Kaiba.

Expect spoilers within a couple of days/week or so.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Structure Deck 12 - Kurayami no Jubaku - "Curse of Darkness"
Release Date: 8th March 2007
Price: 1050 Yen (including tax)

1x Complete Deck with 40 Cards (8 New Cards)
1x Rule Book
1x Playing Guide
1x Duel Field Map

- Features cards from the large group of Dark Attributes!
- Uses Magic and Traps to reduce the threatening effects of other subgroup-cards, to create new options.
- 8 new cards to strengthen the Dark attribute.

Perfect Chaos
28th November 2006, 07:19 PM
Ooh, more Kaiba-esque cards. Maybe it'll have a more easy to obtain Shrink card and a possible release of the Crush Card Virus?

If the new structure is more Fiend-oriented, I swear I will orgasm here and now

Blademaster
28th November 2006, 09:33 PM
I did not need that image. >>''''''''

Alucard
29th November 2006, 02:20 AM
New Info on the Dark Struture Deck:

- This Deck is built to take a new approach with regards to inflicting effect damage to your opponent's Life Points through the use of Magic and Trap Cards.

Sounds like a Dark/Burn deck to me.

As for the Premium Pack, PP10 won't have Deck Destruction Virus. Why? It's in PP5.

Roy Karrde
1st December 2006, 12:09 AM
To continue the Product News, a mod over at Janime is saying that on the bottom of the Happy Meal boxes at the Mc Donnalds he works at says that a Yu Gi Oh GX Promotion will happen after the current run of toys. The only reason I thought this led any validity over just a random posting is that this guy is a mod and a main member of the board.

So we may be seeing the next round of Mc Donnalds cards in the next month. Or it could be toys like Subway....

Alucard
1st December 2006, 02:16 AM
Coincidently I'm just reading that topic.

The second round of Maccy D promo cards has been rumoured since the printing error by Upperdeck in one of the previous booster sets (I think it was Shadow Of Infinity or Elemental Energy, I can't find any info on it). But those cards where just OCG Volume cards such as Dungeon Worm, etc. So if it's a GX promotion and GX cards, then it should be interesting to see what comes out of it (hopefully not reprints with alt art).

Alucard
9th December 2006, 01:19 PM
Confirmed PP cards:

PP10-JP001
E-Hero Forestman
Earth/Warrior/4/1000/2000
Can be activate once per turn during your Standby Phase. Add a [Fusion] Magic card from your deck or Graveyard into your hand.

PP10-JP006
E-Hero The Earth
Earth/Warrior/8/2500/2000
[E-Hero Ocean] + [E-Hero Forestman]
(This card cannot be special summon outside of by Fusion Summon. You can sacrifice an [E-Hero] monster from yourfield. Increase this card's attack strength equal to the original attack strength of the sacrificed monster until end of turn.)

Earth Gravity
Trap - Normal
(This card can only be activate during Battle Phase of opponent's turn. All monsters with level 4 or less that can attack must attack [E-Hero The Earth] once.)

Roy Karrde
10th December 2006, 12:16 AM
PREPARE TO SCARF DOWN MC DONNALDS! WE HAVE COMFIRMATION!

One of the employees has pictures taken, and here are the cards!
MDP2-EN0?? Elemental Hero Elixer
MDP2-EN0?? Elemental Hero Burst Lady
MDP2-EN0?? White Horned Dragon
MDP2-EN0?? LaJinn
MDP2-EN0?? Elemental Hero Mudballman
MDP2-EN0?? Flute of Summoning Kuriboh
MDP2-EN0?? Meteor Dragon
MDP2-EN0?? Mist Body
MDP2-EN0?? ????
MDP2-EN0?? ????
MDP2-EN011 Kaiser Dragon
MDP2-EN012 Amphibious Bugroth
MDP2-EN013 Aqua Dragon
MDP2-EN014 Pragtical
MDP2-EN015 Zone Eater
MDP2-EN016 Flame Viper
MDP2-EN017 Trakodon
MDP2-EN018 Dungeon Worm
MDP2-EN019 Moon Envoy
MDP2-EN020 Stone Dragon

Alucard
10th December 2006, 02:09 AM
Mc Donalds are going to sell a LOT of meals just for White Horned Dragon and Flute of Summoning Kuriboh. Coincidently, those are the cards that are going to be splashed into main and side decks.

PP10 Full List

PP10-JP001
E-Hero Forestman
Earth/Warrior/4/1000/2000
Can be activate once per turn during your Standby Phase. Add a [Fusion] Magic card from your deck or Graveyard into your hand.

PP10-JP002
E-Hero Knospe
Earth/Plant/3/600/1000
Whenever battle damages is dealt to opponent, increase this card's attack strength by 100 and decrease the defense strength by 100. When there's another face-up [E-Hero] monster(s) on your field, opponent cannot choose this card as target of attack, and this card can attack opponent directly.

PP10-JP003
E-Hero Blume
Earth/Plant/6/1900/2000
This card cannot be Normal Summon. This card cannot be special summon outside of by the effect of . Opponent can only choose [E-Hero Blume] as target of attack. Whenever battle damages is dealt to opponent, increase this card's attack strength by 200 and decrease the defense strength by 200.

PP10-JP004
[B]E-Hero The Heat
Fire/Pyro/4/1600/1200
Increase this card's attack strength equal to number of face-up [E-Hero] monster on your field * 200.

PP10-JP005
E-Hero Lady of Fire
Fire/Pyro/4/1300/1000
At End Phase of your turn, deal damages to opponent equal to number of face-up [E-Hero] monster on your field *200.

PP10-JP006
E-Hero The Earth
Earth/Warrior-Fusion/8/2500/2000
[E-Hero Ocean] + [E-Hero Forestman]
This card cannot be special summon outside of by Fusion Summon. You can sacrifice an [E-Hero] monster from yourfield. Increase this card's attack strength equal to the original attack strength of the sacrificed monster until end of turn.

PP10-JP007
E-Hero Flame Blast
Fire/Pyro-Fusion/8/2300/1600
[E-Hero The Heat] + [E-Hero Lady of Fire]
This card cannot be special summon outside of by Fusion Summon. When battling with a Water attribute monster, increase this card's attack strength by 1000 during Damage Step.

PP10-JP008
Blumenblatt
[Magic - Normal]
Sacrifice a [E-Hero Knospe] on your field to activate. Special Summon a [E-Hero Blume] from your deck or hand.

PP10-JP009
Hero's Bond
[Magic - Normal]
Can be activate when there's [Hero] monster on your field. Special Summon (up to?) 2 [E-Hero] monsters with level 4 or less from your hand.

PP10-JP010
Earth Gravity
[Trap - Normal]
This card can only be activate during Battle Phase of opponent's turn. All monsters with level 4 or less that can attack must attack [E-Hero The Earth] once.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elemental Hero Knospe, Elemental Hero Blume and Blumenblatt are all totally useless imho. There effects are boring, the stats unimpressive and they're just pretty pointless to be honest.

E-Hero Forestman
Fusion based Hero decks really needed a card like this.

E-Hero The Heat
[Hero's Bond] for an easy 2200+ from a Level 4 E-Hero!?

E-Hero Lady of Fire
Hero Burn? Interesting...

E-Hero The Earth
Bland attack boosting effect. If it included trample then maybe it'd shine out a little more. A 2500 beatstick is supposed to stand out in this enviroment? I think not.

E-Hero Flame Blast
It's fusion parts = Burn + Attack boost, and the result is this situational bullshit?

Hero's Bond
What's that I hear? Airman & Heat abuse?

Earth Gravity
Another bland and situational support card for 1 specific Hero.