PDA

View Full Version : The 2006 ASB Xmas Tree - NOW OPEN!

Chris 2.1
1st December 2006, 03:18 PM
The premise is simple. You have points, and you have pokemon. This is your chance to share those with your friends. You can:

-Give someone points
-Give someone a pokemon
-Buy someone an egg - At The Egg Center you can now buy two eggs at a time. Check the Egg Center for Promotions.

A few rules first before the festivities begin..

If you are buying a pokemon or an egg for someone, you must get it approved yourself before you give it away. That way we know you aren't giving away magical Dragonite.

When you receive a pokemon, you must then ALSO get it approved, with a link back here to the Christmas Tree

When giving or receiving points, please continue to post all transaction in the Bank as you normally would

Ok then! Let's start the festivities! I'll be dishing out some points and some Pokemon later in the month so watch out!

Blademaster
1st December 2006, 06:17 PM
All right, it's Christmas!

Time to put the list up:

XMas Gifts

Houndoom_Lover

I'll be back later with some actual gifts.

-Blade

Ultimate Charizard
1st December 2006, 06:35 PM
Oooh proper crimbo!!!

Time to look at my team (since i have no points) And see what i can offload....i mean give generously to other peeps.

Andrew
1st December 2006, 07:07 PM
Now I just have to figure out who I like...

Looks like a cheap Xmas for me!

JK!

Dragonis
2nd December 2006, 01:58 AM
Alright Christmas Time! Just wish I had some points or pokemon to give away...

Charles Legend
2nd December 2006, 02:23 PM
here one gift gift to get the ball rolling

to Darktyranatar I give you Blake my Shiny male Pinsir! He is an evil and sneaky bug that has serverd my team well hower I fell that you would be a better trainer for him besides he seems like he fit your team much better then mine... ;)

So that's all for now, but I plan to give out a few more later on...

~Charles Legend :evil:

Weasel Overlord
2nd December 2006, 02:49 PM
Now, I currently am point-less (but never pointless, snigger), buuut I have a few battles which should be finishing soon, hopefully.

However, for the time being, I have a present for my good friend River! (now Asayake once more, lol!)

*picks up pokeball and hands to River*

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpffb178.png
This is Dei'is, my female Xatu. I know you need a psychic type, heh, and she's a pretty good pokemon! (Teleport! Awesome move!!) So yeah... I got her in an eggy, she was pretty random, lol!

Hope you like her! ^_^

Pichu Luver
2nd December 2006, 04:07 PM
Hey thanks so much WO! I needed another Psychic, as I only got one. ^^ She'll fit right in I'm sure. Now seeing as how I do have pointies I will givith them away. ^^

I have a list of Givies, but seeing as I only have 6 points I can't give to all just yet. No worries though! I'll get to yea ^_-. Now continuing my tradition started in the Summas Tree,

Saffire Persain
Crystal Tears
aaaaaaaaaaand
Weasel Overlord

Ye'll get 2 points! Saffire for being my Ref, and just recently my battler. CT cause your reffin for me, and a while back battled me in an unfortunate DQ (and hey your my sis ^^). Lastly, but never leastly lol, is Weasel Overlord for being my battler and as a thankie for the very nice prezzie of Dei'is. Now,

Elec Man EXE
MeLoveGhosts
Vermillion
Hyperness is a Good Thing
and
+conspiracy+

will be gettin 2 points in good time cause you either Reffed for me or battled me. Now Chris Watarimono has disappeared but if he comes back in time I'll give him 2 points as well. Later!

Weasel Overlord
2nd December 2006, 04:16 PM
Yayers! Pointies! *scampers off to the eggy centre excitedly*

However, I have another present!!

Darktyranitar! *points dramatically at you* You only have one single fire type (in yer banner, anyway, lol), that my dear, is shocking! Sooo, here is a presenty for youu!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpmfb255.png
This is Seraphim, my male Torchic. He's an awesome battler, took on a Houndour and whupped it's arse! Buuut, I just don't like the R/S/E starters, so he is now yours!

I'll probably be back as soon as the egg hatches, lol...

MeLoVeGhOsTs
2nd December 2006, 04:16 PM
Alright my first present goes to Blademaster for reffing my gymbattle with Dan swift, effectively and with humor. Thanks! I give you a Whismur, since you always make alot of noise around ASB ^^

Present: http://veekun.com/dex-images/emerald/293.png [M]

My second present is to Ace64, although he's busy with college now I'd like to thank him for always being a reasonable and kind person. He's been a loyal and promessing referee. Thanks! I give you two points. I know you have points to spare anyway, but you also have tons of pokemon so I wouldn't want to saddle you with another pokemon you wouldn't like.

Present: 2 points

Third present goes to Chris 2.0 for not only running this place, but also being a helpfull person and most off all for commenting my reffings for the worse or the better. Thanks! I give you a Machop. A Machop is strong, reliable and helpfull.

Present: http://veekun.com/dex-images/frlg/066.png [M]

My last present for this round (read: post) is given to Kevvaelli because I did him in so cheaply in our last battle. Your a relatively new person here in ASB with loads of potential, that's why I'm giving you this Pidgey. I always liked Pidgey and I didn't know what else to give you. I hope you'll like him.

Present: http://veekun.com/dex-images/frlg/016.png

So far this, more to come.

Chris 2.1
2nd December 2006, 05:38 PM
A Machop! Whoa that's cool! Thanks MLG!

Dark Sage
2nd December 2006, 05:45 PM
To Master of Paradox

I give to you my male Shroomish I just caught!

Merry Christmas!

darktyranitar
2nd December 2006, 06:50 PM
Thanks Charles and Weasel! ^^

Hm... I'll think of something to give later. Look out for it!

Blademaster
2nd December 2006, 07:06 PM
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!!!!!

A Whismur!? Coolness! Thanks, MLG!

(hugs the Whismur)

Now, what should I name you... hmmmmm...

What Mario-themed name can I come up with for something small, round, usually quiet but sometimes really noisy for no reason...

Oh! I got it!

(holds up Whismur)

Your name shall be...

Oho Jee! ^^

Oho Jee: "o_o''''''''''"

Blademaster
2nd December 2006, 08:45 PM
OK, time to be lazy, but still thoughtful. :D

I'm giving away 2 points to each of the following people:

-c0n5p1r4cy
-Spike
-Dragonis
-Wolfsong
-Knight of Time
-JKBakura (is he still in ASB? :confused:)

I owe you all from the Summer Tree; don't ask why, because I can't remember myself. All I know is that you all were on the list, so gifts for you all! ^^

I'll be back later with more. :wave:

Wolfsong
2nd December 2006, 09:13 PM

-c0n5p1r4cy
-Spike
-Dragonis
-Wolfsong
-Knight of Time

I owe you all from the Summer Tree; don't ask why, because I can't remember myself. All I know is that you all were on the list, so gifts for you all! ^^

Thanks. I appreciate it.

The Blue Avenger
2nd December 2006, 09:45 PM
Okay, so: I'll kick off here by giving a Wonder Egg (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=304622&postcount=400) each to Dan and Becca. Chris, you get 2 points (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=304621&postcount=650) to do whatever with. Cheers, guys, it's good to be working with you.

I'll be back later.

Dragonis
3rd December 2006, 02:03 AM
Hey thanks Blade! just wish I had something to give to you...

Chris 2.1
3rd December 2006, 04:47 AM
Thanks for the points, TBA!

Knight of Time
3rd December 2006, 09:04 AM

-c0n5p1r4cy
-Spike
-Dragonis
-Wolfsong
-Knight of Time

XD, thanks for the extra two points, Blademaster, I appreciate it.

This situation has me curious though, if someone gives another person points here at the Xmas Tree or at the Summer Xmas Tree, can that person who received the points give them to someone else, or buy a Pokemon or a Pokemon Egg for that person, even if it's a "waste" of points given as a gift?

Chris 2.1
3rd December 2006, 01:06 PM
Once you have the points I guess you can give them to whomever you want.

Everoy
3rd December 2006, 02:06 PM
My last present for this round (read: post) is given to Kevvaelli because I did him in so cheaply in our last battle. Your a relatively new person here in ASB with loads of potential, that's why I'm giving you this Pidgey. I always liked Pidgey and I didn't know what else to give you. I hope you'll like him.

Present: http://veekun.com/dex-images/frlg/016.png

*gleams* Why, thank you! *resists urge to shake fist threateningly*

I have a Sunkern (M) for... *drumroll*

Whichever of the following people claims it first:
Mega Horny
Blademaster
Houndoom_Lover
Saffire Persian
Lady Vulpix

Metallixs Girl
3rd December 2006, 04:15 PM
I'd like to give two gifts.

1 Wonder Egg to DarkTemplarZero
1 Wonder Egg to Kevvaelli

I'm SOOO sorry I had to stop reffing, and I feel terrible for leaving you guys hanging so I thought it was only right that you guys recieved my first gifts. I don't know either of you well, so I got Wonder Eggs and I really hope you get Pokemon you really like. :)

Everoy
3rd December 2006, 04:16 PM
I'd like to give two gifts.

1 Wonder Egg to DarkTemplarZero
1 Wonder Egg to Kevvaelli

I'm SOOO sorry I had to stop reffing, and I feel terrible for leaving you guys hanging so I thought it was only right that you guys recieved my first gifts. Since I don't know either of you well, so I got Wonder Eggs and I really hope you get Pokemon you really like. :)

Aww... *glomps* Thanks!

Charles Legend
3rd December 2006, 07:14 PM
Ok I am back and I have a few more presents to give away frist up to Maga Horny I know you have your eye on her for quite some time now, so I give you Nuria, my female Numel!

next up Hyperness is a Good Thing I give you Orb 007, my Shiny genderless Voltorb, sorry he is not an Electrode as of yet... oh and I well save you the trouble of tying to find out what it's name means it's name basicly means ball and James Bond 007... ;)

OK That's it for now, but I may have some more later on....

Mega Horny
3rd December 2006, 07:33 PM
Hell, I'll take your sunkern kev. And then...I'll give it as a gift to my friend Blademaster, who's always been sunlight on my rainy days...or something cheesy like that. Anyway, of your clever nicknames, I didnt really think Amayzee Dayzee suited Bulbasaur, so, heres a new candidate. You could probably come up with a Koopie Koo esque name for bulb, right? Anyway, enjoy.

I havent been here for a while, so im fairly short on presents, but I'll get to you all eventually. Thanks a ton for the numel CL.

Edit: Oh, and I noticed Blademaster plans to get me a gift -- well, unless its something else I had my eye on guys, points would be preferable, because my team is getting pretty massive, and I'm quite pleased with it.

Blademaster
3rd December 2006, 08:03 PM
(chuckles)

Dude, that is so lame it's cool. I appreciate the kind gesture, bud; I'll take good care of the little guy...

Still, he won't be much of an Amayzee Dayzee until he evolves, so until then, his name will be...

Well, might as well keep it simple. Crayzee Dayzee. :D

Also, while I'm here, I want to give 3 points to my friend Crystal Tears. You know what to use 'em for, right? ;)

I'll be back later with more.

-Blade

EDIT: And it is later! Gift time!

Silencer: You've read both my fics and now you're reffing one of my battles. As a show of gratitude, I got you a Nectar Egg at the Egg Center. It seemed like a logical choice: Poison is a 'silent' killer (Lame. ><'''), and besides, well, you know... Beer, drunk, intoxication...?

Ah, whatever. Just take the Egg. :sweat2:

Charles Legend: You, dude, are a pretty good guy and a tough opponent. So, to complement your team of dragons and the like (and to replace that Numel you just gave away), I got you a Salaman Egg. Enjoy.

That's all for the moment.

Laterz! :wave:

-Blade (again)

Crystal Tears
3rd December 2006, 09:25 PM
Alright! Time for gifts!

Asayake/River/Whatever your name is >.> He he, thanx for being such an awesome ref, and battler dudette (oh yeah and sister....).
and thank you for the two points, despite my recent spending spree, I still have those two left.

For you...

http://veekun.com/dex-images/frlg/123.png

A scyther! Her name is Sharp Utensils for the Blind! Heh heh... Hope you like her.

Blademaster Thanks for the three points, Zack evolved. He's now bigger and better then ever before.
For being such a great friend:

http://veekun.com/dex-images/emerald/276.png

His name is Blue Bird, apparently thats a foe from some Mario game. I dunno, anyways, I hope you like him.

Blademaster
3rd December 2006, 09:32 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Taillow! Just like TPML Blademaster has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(huggles)

Thank you, Cryssy! You're the best! :yes:

(BTW, Blue Bird is from Super Mario RPG - good find! :cool:)

(runs off to get Blue Bird approved)

Chris 2.1
4th December 2006, 08:17 AM
TPML Blademaster's Taillow was from the Battle Factory IIRC :p - it wasn't his.

Anyway gifts will commence shortly. I promise.

Weasel Overlord
4th December 2006, 04:47 PM
Negrek! *points at crazily* I have a gift for you!! You've been a really good person to battle against, you big meanie! Trashing me... (;_; ) but here's a crimbo pressie to say no hard feelings! lol... also, cos I kinda feel bad unleashing Houndoom on your poor Treecko... ^^"

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/wateregg.png
It's a Hydro egg! Since you don't have any water types, (or ice types) that you can kick my fire team with, lol.

Hope you get something smancy out of it... oh, by the by, it hatches tomorrow! Yay!

EDITEROO: Forgot, I have another egg! And therefore another pressie! Crystal Tears!

You're a good friend and an awesome battler! Here's a Wonder Egg for you!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/egg.png

Hatches tomorrow! Make sure you tell me what they turn into, you two!! ^____^

Negrek
4th December 2006, 09:58 PM
Wow, I was just thinking about how I needed to put a water-type on my team! Thanks a million. I would get you something in return, but... I's very broke. I'll be sure to let you know what it hatches into, though!

Vermillion
5th December 2006, 10:13 AM
I've been inactive off and on and I'm just getting back into the flow now that finals are almost over (YeSssSss!). As per my usual way, I'm putting up a poke as a gift to anyone who will give him a home.

Male Wingull named Bruce, Good Luck buddy

Dark Sage
5th December 2006, 10:27 AM
A Wingull, huh?

Well, if he's up for grabs, I'll accept him.

I promise to take good care of him. Thanks, Vermillion.

Chris 2.1
5th December 2006, 12:54 PM
Weasel Overlord's eggs to Negrek and Crystal Tears have hatched. Please check the egg center.

Edit: Phase one of the Gifts:

TML: I know you like to decide your team yourself so I decided to give you 3 points to do whatever you want with

Blademaster: Your team is getting big, I must say - and your friendly demaneur means you'll probably recieve a hefty bunch of Pokemon this year. I also gave you Tonne in the summer. So here's 3 points to help you evolve Pokemon, catch a new one or even give to someone!

Dark Sage: A good match we had - you were a tough foe. Tonpei is thrilled at having beaten a Ludicolo and I'm sure he'd like a rematch sometime. For you, here's 2 points, since you've got types covered very well indeed.

Weasel Overlord: I know we don't talk much but you're a member of my forum so that's good enough :) - here's 2 points!

Lady Vulpix: Being new to the ASB you might feel a bit lonely. No points...a small team...so here are 2 points from The Friendlist Mod in ASB (TM) so you can buy yourself a new team member :)

*Phew* A nice giveaway there. But fear not! If your name is The Blue Avenger, Razor Leaf, Knight of Time, Andrew (of the Oz species), Crystal Tears or one of many other names expect a gift before the big day! Oh yes!

Elec Man EXE
5th December 2006, 03:49 PM
Time for Round 1 of present fever. I didn't give any of these nicknames, so feel free to name them as you please. Now then...

First up for Saffire Persian. For general awesomeness in sigmaking, putting up a heck of a fight in the October contest, and just being a great person . I know you like your felines and canines, but for a little change of pace, I got you this gal. Plus, a little forum birdy told me you wanted one.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr131.png(Female) to Saffire Persian

Next up, Silencer. For reffing not one, but two of my battles, and for being extremely active in both reffing (as a new ref, no less!) and general posting. Deception is a key tool for a ninja, and so I thought this would suit you well.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr185.png (Male) to Silencer

And next on the list, my friend Metallix's Girl. For... well, being a friend, and a good partner in our tag match. I think I remember you saying you wanted one of these, and even though I think they're ugly pink blobs, I got one for ya.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr113.png (Female) to Metallixs Girl

And next, Crystal Tears. For being friendly, and a great ref (again, for 2 of my battles). You get something tricky, that I'm sure you'll be able to make good use of with many evil strategies... plus its the only type you don't have on your team already :o

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr355.png (Male) to Crystal Tears

And last, but as the cliche'd saying goes not least, to Elekidkid. Your a new up and comer, and thus could use probably use new team member. I don't know you well, but seeing as you like music, I thought maybe something musical would fit.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr333.png (Female) to Elekidkid

I'm sure I'll have more points to blow later, so... keep looking here to see if your next :keke:

Spike
5th December 2006, 03:53 PM

-c0n5p1r4cy
-Spike
-Dragonis
-Wolfsong
-Knight of Time

Thanks man. :)

Blademaster
5th December 2006, 04:13 PM
Thanks, Chris. :D And I'm working on getting Tonne (or Thwomp, as I've come to nickname him) evolved; nobody seems to want to face him. :(

Now, as long as I'm here...

Master of Paradox, you are a skilled writer, a skilled battler, and a guy who isn't afraid to say what he's thinking... So, a gift for you. :)

I was originally gonna get you a Porygon, but since you already have Pudge, I decided to get you someone whose type (or types) you don't have.

That having been said, this Sableye(M) is for you. I named him Golbez on a whim, but you can probably come up with something better.

Merry XMas, amigo. :wave:

Be back with more later.

-Blade

Silencer
5th December 2006, 04:15 PM
Next up, Silencer. For reffing not one, but two of my battles, and for being extremely active in both reffing (as a new ref, no less!) and general posting. Deception is a key tool for a ninja, and so I thought this would suit you well.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr185.png (Male) to Silencer

Wow thanks EME. I'll name him Konohamaru. Because they are both so bad at hiding (comparing the beginning of naruto and the pokémon games :))

Should probably make some kind of list to people I'll get gifts for. I have a few people in my mind but I'll post my first batch of gifts tomorrow since then my test will be over and I can think clearly again :)

Weasel Overlord
5th December 2006, 04:49 PM
Ooo, thanks Chris!! Yay! Pointies! ^______^ I might go and buy an eggy with one of these...

Metallixs Girl
5th December 2006, 04:52 PM
And next on the list, my friend Metallix's Girl. For... well, being a friend, and a good partner in our tag match. I think I remember you saying you wanted one of these, and even though I think they're ugly pink blobs, I got one for ya.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr113.png (Female) to Metallixs Girl

Wow, thank you so much, Elec! That was such a surprise!

Saffire Persian
6th December 2006, 01:46 AM
[color=#FFDD11]
First up for Saffire Persian. For general awesomeness in sigmaking, putting up a heck of a fight in the October contest, and just being a great person . I know you like your felines and canines, but for a little change of pace, I got you this gal. Plus, a little forum birdy told me you wanted one.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr131.png(Female) to Saffire Persian

Lapras are so dang awesome. ^_^ And I needed a good Ice-type on my team. Thank you.

Gifts will be coming from me soon, as well.

Silencer
6th December 2006, 09:11 AM
For Elec Man Exe I have caught a genderless magnemite (as soon as it's approved for me I guess you can approve it). How can someone be the master of electricity with just one electric pokémon?

For Dark Sage I have 2 points (Bank (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=305132&posted=1#post305132)). You have entertained me plenty with your fics and I will always remember our 2 battles.

Finally, for my fellow belgian ASBer MLG, I have bought one wonder egg here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=305134&posted=1#post305134). Be sure to tell me what it turns out to be.

darktyranitar
6th December 2006, 10:12 AM
Okay, present time!

Hinata: I remember you mentioning sometime ago of giving the nickname Cactus Jack to a Cacnea. Well, here's one for ya! A good addition to your slowly growing team (oh, just don't let it beat Ric Flair up, okay?).
http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/331.png

Blademaster: Thanks for all those awesome mario splice you did (and the future one that you are working on now), and for lightening up this place with your random antic. And since you had your eyes on him, then I have no problem giving away this guy to you.
http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/337.png
And I can't come up with a Mario nickname for this guy. Tell me when you do, okay?

Charles: Thanks for the your continuous support on Demon Inside, even when things were looking bleak, and thanks again for giving Blake. For you, I'd like to give away my Dusclop, Freestyle Dusk.
http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/356.png (Anyone can figure which name I based his nick on?)

That's it for now. More coming later.

Blademaster
6th December 2006, 03:06 PM
Dude, coolness!

(huggles Lunatone)

Thanks much, Faiz-o! I'll take good care of it. ^^

Now, since I have virtually no info on Super Mario Galaxy yet, I can't really give you a spacy name, so in the meantime, I'll call you...

Moon Cleft!

(drags the moon rock to the Approval Tower)

Toxicity
6th December 2006, 03:22 PM
Sweet! Bang-Bang!

*huggles Cactus Jack from behind, gets stung by both Barbie 1 and Barbie 2 (arms) and pulls back*

^^;

But anyways, I'll try and get things for people.

Weasel Overlord
6th December 2006, 04:29 PM
More giftywinkles! For Hinata, here's a Mystery Eggy!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/mysteryegg.png
Look at the shiny darkiness... ooo

And for...Saffire Persian!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/egg.png
A Wonder Egg! yay! As a thank-you for reffing mine and River's battle, and also for putting up with my slow reffing... ><

Blademaster
7th December 2006, 12:11 AM
Well, I'm gonna have to pinch my points for a little while until my match with MoP ends. (pokes MLG)

However...

I can still afford to give a few meager gifts, so meagerly give I shall!

And a certain special someone is in my gift-zooka's sights right now...

Weasel Overlord: You, Weasie, are a wacky woman with a disposition sunny enough to melt a glacier. That alone is enough to put you on the list, but also I feel bad about leaving you and Dragonis hanging in your match... :(

So, I wanted to give you something special - someone very close to my heart:

My Pineco(M), Pestnut.

(sticks a silver bow and a 'Merry XMas Wurz! ^^' card on Pestnut and hangs him on the Tree)

Now, you be a good little pinecone and don't give Weasie any trouble, OK?

Pestnut: (teary-eyed, but nods nonetheless)

Awww... (pats his head) Chin up, little buddy. Weasie'll take good care of you.

(gives Weasie the puppy-dog eyes)

...Won't you, Weasie? :(

-Blade

Charles Legend
7th December 2006, 01:45 AM
Thanks Faiz for Freestyle dusk, and thanks Blade for the Salaman Egg, hey Blade don't be sad as soon as I get some points I well get you somthing really nice, I have a felling you well like him alot... ;)

Weasel Overlord
7th December 2006, 08:46 AM
Aaaw, thanks Blade!! Awesome, a Pineco! I shall take goooood care of him! Wow... a new pokemon! *looks excited* I wasn't expecting this! ^_____^

Chris 2.1
7th December 2006, 01:26 PM
Some new eggs have hatched down at the Egg Center!

Ace64 - I know you haven't been around for a while now...I hope you're still out there! Mainly because you're a really good friend and someone who I think has helped ASB out a lot with your efficiency. I remember you saying, in our doomed doubles match, that you always wanted to battle one of these. I just hope you wanted to catch one as badly.

Here is Anemos, my [M] Flygon. http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/330.png - give him a good home!

[Oz]Andrew - You're so difficult to shop for. I felt like a chef trying to prepare a meal for a diabetic, lactose-intolerant vegetarian. I think you'll like this guy - and if you don't, please, please don't pawn him too cruelly.

I give you Gwandao, my [M] Venusaur. http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/003.png

Aragornbird/Liang - Dragons and birds...well you have all my dragons and all my birds, but you haven't got this guy. Drew gave him to me in his leaving giveaway at the summertime and I knew I'd let him into my team willingly. Well I haven't even battled with him, but he seems a really cool Pokemon.

Here is Quetzal, my [M] Onix. http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/095.png

Crystal - You've been on my MSN friends for ages now, and we usually have long chats about TPM, ASB, TPML or other various problems we have. Despite being quiet you've got a really big personality, and I think that this Pokemon will fit on your team well. She's so good at contests - she helped me win the Contest in December 2005.

This is Eriko, my [F] Jynx. http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/124.png

Knight of Time - While you may have been in and out the forums as of late I'd like to think you're another good friend at TPM. Sorry Kyle was killed in TPML :(

This is Surge, my [M] Electabuzz, and I think he'd fit onto your team nicely. Please take care of him! He has an impressive arsenal that I think you can do great things with. http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/125.png

MeLoveGhosts: You have been in a few battles with me now. And I have to say that I was impressed when your Hoothoot (now a Noctowl) beat my Pichu (now a Raichu and in the hands of a complete maniac). Particularly because I overused charge + electric attack. You like the underused, and this guy has been overseen a lot since these fancy new generations wandered in.

Vol, my [M] Pidgeotto, would love to join your team. http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/017.png

RaZoR LeAf: You've actually got two gifts coming your way, but I'm quenching your thirst with just one at the moment. Walrein is a good water and ice type, but pretty immobile. I think this guy will sort you out. This is Tanqua, my [M] Blastoise. Blastoise is a brilliant Pokemon. Take care of him!

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/009.png

Silencer: Old School is certainly one way to describe you. I thought you might like this guy for your team. Hao, my [M] Charizard. He's an orangey gold colour. Enjoy!

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/006.png

Like I said, there's more to come.

Chris 2.1
7th December 2006, 01:27 PM
Double post....damn 13 image rule!

TheBlueHypotenuse...or whatever you call yourself these days. Since we modded you, you've been doing a great job. You love Pokemon that spell Quirk with a capital &Z0r^. So here's Jesse my [M] Lickitung. He's the ultimate quirkster. Good movepool (REFRESH!) but he's a little slow. His new evolution, Burrito or something...he's not really something I like. But Lickster is ace. Take care of him!

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/108.png
You've got another gift on the way too.

Tsuki Megumi: I know you're not around much these days. I was planning on giving you a Pokemon that, in the end, I felt a bit too close to and decided to keep it :). So here's 3 points.!

Amy/Wolfsong: You're another quiet one! But you're always so busy I can understand. For you I have two Pokemon: first, my [F] Masquerain, Delicaza. She's a really good contest Pokemon - probably my best - and she's got a good movepool for battles. Also here is my Breloom, Hamajura. She's a great fighter again, with some potential for contests.

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/284.pnghttp://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/286.png

MeLoVeGhOsTs
7th December 2006, 01:29 PM
Ok new load.

Darktyranitar: Thanks for being a cool guy. You reffed alot of my matches back in the early days. I give you a Shiny Staryu. Starmie is quite an intelligent thing, just as yourself. Have fun.

Present: http://veekun.com/dex-images/frlg/shiny/120.png [/]

Silencer: Happy Christmas fellow Belgian dude! I give you a Magbe. Just as myself you like old pokemon the best, this one will make a great addition together with Electabuzz, plus you could use it Avatar-ish? This counts for 'Sinterklaas' aswell ;) Enjoy!

Present: http://veekun.com/dex-images/emerald/240.png [M]

Dark Sage: I'd like to thank you for writing Pokemonese, keeping it updated all this time and finishing it! It's been a great fic, we have yet to do a battle. I give you a Wonder egg since I had no idea what to give you. Cheers.

Present: Wonder Egg. You'll have to pick it up yourself.

More possible receivers, less possible points...

EDIT: Thanks Silencer, I didn't read your post until now. Funny as I just give you a gift aswell.

Thanks you Chris!! I was actually on my way to purchase a pidgey for myself! I adore Pidgeotto, even more then Pidgeot. And he's UU. Thanks duder.

Elec Man EXE
7th December 2006, 02:39 PM
Good grief Chris, keep a few pokemon for yourself why don't ya :rotfl:

And thanks a lot for the little Magnemite, Silencer. He'll be a great part of my team :waycool: . I suppose I'm still not the "master" of Electricity yet though, eh?

Chris 2.1
7th December 2006, 02:47 PM
Elec Man: Umm....I'm giving away a lot more -_-;;

The Blue Avenger
7th December 2006, 03:04 PM
Aheh, wow, thanks, Chris! I must admit, Lickitung is someone I've had my eyes on for a while... especially with his new evolution. Thanks a lot!

Knight of Time
7th December 2006, 04:34 PM
Oh wow, a new Electabuzz! Thanks Chris 2.0!

I used to have one in the old ASB, but I never thought I would receive one, especially since an Elekid was one of my considerations for a new team member. Still, I really appreciate this, and yes, I will take care of Surge. I'll make sure he evolves once he has some battle experience and is allowed to evolve once Diamond and Pearl come out worldwide.

Thanks again.

Silencer
7th December 2006, 04:52 PM
Thank you so much Chris and MLG. Nicknames, hmmmm

How about Iroh and Zuko (avatar)

Since Iroh's nickname is Dragon of the West, Charizard suits him really well and Zuko just seems to add to him.

If I get some points in time, I'll have some more gifts ready.

Also for all the people I'm reffing it will be up tomorrow most likely.

Wolfsong
7th December 2006, 05:19 PM
Amy/Wolfsong: You're another quiet one! But you're always so busy I can understand. For you I have two Pokemon: first, my [F] Masquerain, Delicaza. She's a really good contest Pokemon - probably my best - and she's got a good movepool for battles. Also here is my Breloom, Hamajura. She's a great fighter again, with some potential for contests.

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/284.pnghttp://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/286.png

Thanks a lot, Chris. I appreciate it. I'll take good care of them.

Dragonis
7th December 2006, 05:20 PM
I'm here to give my first, and probaly last (damn expensive gifts), present. To my baby bro, Mike Mysterio, I give a Wonder Egg. He's still new and only has a few pokemon, so he'll need whatever he get's.

Mike Mysterio
7th December 2006, 05:26 PM
Don't call my baby bro, damn it! You know I hate that! Thanks for the egg though, I guess.

Mega Horny
7th December 2006, 06:01 PM
Complete Maniac? Whatchoo talkin' bout' BritChris?

Although I don't have much to give right now, hopefully I'll be able to get some gifts for the following:

MeLoVeGhOsTs
TBA
Ace
Chris 2.0
Darktyranitar
Crystal Tears
Dark Dragonite

My apologies if I forgot you. And also, even if I don't get to you, know you're in my heart.

The Blue Avenger
7th December 2006, 06:43 PM
Right, Dan, Becca, your eggs hatched into a male Shroomish and a female Mantine. I don't really mind which one goes to which (if you even want them), so I'll let you choose. Cheers!

Blademaster
7th December 2006, 09:05 PM
Wheeeee, more gifts!

darktyranitar: Faiz, you (and MH - I didn't leave you out, dude. ;)) are probably my best buddy here at TPM, so of course you're on the list! You just gave me your Lunatone, and I know you're something of a heavy metal fan...

So, I gotcha this Mineral Egg. Merry XMas, dude; hope you get something good! :D

(If it's another Lunatone, I'm gonna go nuts... If it's a Solrock, though... :lookout:)

MLG: Yes, you get something too, of course - you're reffing my long-lasting match with MoP, after all (Now, what'd you say about not getting anything for reffing for us...? :cool), so I gotcha a little something.

YoU lOvE gHoStS? Then here's a Mystery Egg - who knows? It may just hatch into a Ghost (Ghosts come from eggs?! O_o)! Merry XMas, and good luck!

Now... I'm running low on points... I gotta think for a bit about what to do next...

-Blade

The_Missing_Link
7th December 2006, 10:19 PM
Right, Dan, Becca, your eggs hatched into a male Shroomish and a female Mantine. I don't really mind which one goes to which (if you even want them), so I'll let you choose. Cheers!

I appreciate it but I already have one of each type so I'll let you give the one that's left to whoever will use it in battle

darktyranitar
7th December 2006, 10:36 PM
Wow, thanks MLG! I promise I'll get you a present soon!

Saffire Persian
8th December 2006, 02:09 AM
Okay *deep breath*

First off is Dragonis:

I know you're new to ASB, well, not that new, but new still, and you're a nice guy so far as I know you, and you're team's pretty small and you lack an electric type, so I'm giving you my shiny female Electrike. Her name's Storm, but you may chance it to whatever you like.

Charles Legend: I know I said I'd probably give you Storm, however you have an electric type on your team still, and you have plenty on your team, so I'm giving you 1 Point to do what you want with.

Elec Man: I've always enjoyed your Reffings, and you're always a positive, easy going guy who never once came at me with an electric pitchfork when his banner was taking wayyy to long to be made. I bestow upon you 2 points.

Negrek: Broke as you may be, I always drop in to read your battles, and sometimes I'm quite glad I haven't battled against you. (XD). You also make awesome works of fanfiction (that I still need to review) and since I don't know what you like particularly, I'll just give you 2 points to use on yourself.

Chris 2.0: You just have to be one of the coolest, level-headed moderators here. You always strike me as a nice and patient person no matter what the circumstances, and I can see why everyone - including me - respects you as much as they do. And by the Ever-Evolving Love of Darwin, I actually thought you were leaving or something considering the amount of Pokémon you were giving away! o.0 I'm glad that you're not.. so to help rebuild your team, you get a 2 Points from me.

Phoenixsong: Thanks for all your kind reviews, and I love your drawings! I know you're not active in ASB... but hopefully a nice, golden Wonder Egg will convince you to come back.

Vermillion: Didn't I ever tell you I thoroughly enjoy your reffings? Perhaps 2 Points will help get that idea across.

Ayasake: It's going to be fun battling with you! If I spelt your name wrong, you're free to royally thwack me with a frying pan. To you, I give a Wonder Egg ... and may it be something you enjoy.

Kevvaelli: It was really fun reffing that battle between you and Bison Woes. 'Tis a shame she's no longer here; I would love to debate the current finale of Avatar with her. Anyways, here's 1 point for you.

Weasel Overlord: thanks for reffing the battle I'm currently in. Though I haven't bought it quite yet.. expect a Wonder Egg in about.. oh.. six days from now when I can by more. Consider this an I.O.U.

Dragonis
8th December 2006, 02:35 AM
Thanx Saffire! I wasn't planning on getting a Electrike, but I'm sure I can put her to good use. Now I wish I had some points so I could get you (and Blade) something.

Weasel Overlord
8th December 2006, 04:06 AM
Woo! Thanks Saff! ^_^ Eggs are fun! And there may be more gifties from me, if/when I get more points! The Weas is horrendously broke... in Points, and irl ><

Mega Horny
8th December 2006, 06:10 AM
Awright. One at a time. MLG, we go way back, so I've decided to give you an ancient pokemon.

Here's my male Kabuto, Pencil Golem.

The Rock/Water combo should work nicely with your team, plus, Kabutops is just damn cool. And there a quite a few name possibilities, so I'll leave that up to you ;)

Merry Christmas dude.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
8th December 2006, 06:25 AM
Thanks Blademaster! I'm wondering what it'll become, even though I'm not very fond of RSE, I do like the Ghost pokemon in it. Oh well, I can't remember what I gave you, if I gave you something...

MH, we go WAY back, thanks for this ancient pokemon. I really like 'em, that's the second time you hit jus the right pokemon (remember Calypso?). Oh well,names... Anyway, you'll be getting a pressie soon with some other people, just holding off until I make up my mind what to give you guys. I know you'd prefer points, but I'm really pined on buying you a special pokemon.

Later.

Pichu Luver
8th December 2006, 10:37 AM
Hey thanks Saffire! I'm sure I'll love whatever it is. ^^ Me like the random, lol. Also thanks to my sis for the Scyther, always liked them, love their evolution too. ^^

Elec Man EXE
8th December 2006, 10:39 AM
Thanks Saffire, very generous. As for the electric pitchfork... well, its in the shop ;)

Blademaster
8th December 2006, 02:33 PM
You got me Oho Jee the Whismur, MLG. Remember?

And what's this? It's been twelve hours and nobody got me a present!?

I'm not sure how to feel about that... Oh, well...

(soaking feet in the water from all the walking to the Approval Tower and back he's done)

Mega Horny
8th December 2006, 05:04 PM
Hah, don't worry about it MLG. It isn't that I don't want pokemon -- i'd just feel bad if someone got me something that I didn't want and I gave it away. But knowing you, it'll be a perfectly suitable gift. And now that i think about it, we haven't had a battle in a while...how's a tagteam sound? Ehh, wrong thread to discuss it, plus im filled up. Anyway, later.

Negrek
8th December 2006, 11:50 PM
Thanks, Saffire. I know just what I want to do with these points... and no big about reviewing my 'fics, I certainly need to get around to reviewing yours, too. ^^;

MeLoVeGhOsTs
9th December 2006, 08:44 AM
More presents:

Mega Horny: I've thought about it long and hard and finally decided to give you a Gyarados. Here you go. I hope you like it. (And please no Tagteam, I'm not really fond of those.)

Present: http://veekun.com/dex-images/frlg/130.png [M]

TBA: Yup, you really deserve a present, for modding this place so well together with the other mods and just being a cool guy with original nicknames and so. I give you a male, shiny Totodile, I hope it's somewhat to your taste?

Present: http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/shiny/158.png[M]

RaZoR LeAf: For making my banners, running this place and just being a cool guy, you get two points.

Present: Two points

Mega Horny
9th December 2006, 10:23 AM
AWESOME!

I seriously wanted one of those, thanks a ton MLG! I'll take great care of him and stuff ^_^

And I suppose we can have another battle against eachother, but you'll probably win ;)

Vermillion
9th December 2006, 10:53 AM
Thanx Saff' much ablige.

The Blue Avenger
9th December 2006, 10:57 AM
Aheh, thanks, MLG. ^^ He'll work especially well with my gym arena.

Blademaster
9th December 2006, 11:51 AM
Yep, I'm back! Again! :D

Here's the next round of gifts:

Ultimate Charizard: You, dude, are a heck of a tag-teamer, so I wanted to get you something. BUT, this gift was mostly inspired because I felt bad about leaving you and Jeff mid-battle. :(

So, to compensate, here is someone who'll never leave you, the loyalest Poke of all:

:058: (M)

Merry XMas. :)

Hinata: You're a very nice person in need of some Christmas cheer. And as far as Pokemon go, they don't come much more cheerful than this little lady:

:175: (F)

Merry XMas, Laura. ^^

And now... I'm just about broke. I have 2 points, and 8 gifts left to buy...

Crap. ><'''

-Blade

Ultimate Charizard
9th December 2006, 04:46 PM
Oooh my first gift. Thanks Blade.

Kinda feel bad that ive nothing to give back.. (all my battles are goin a bit slow and im already broke so my team is kinda built up of poke's i need)

As for the Choice thats awesome. I love Growlithe and especially Arcanine!!! WOOT!

Andrew
9th December 2006, 08:57 PM
Thank you Chris for my first and only gift so far! A venusaur! I had no idea to exect a massive grass Pokemon! I'll give him a whirl, but I'm yet to have luck with Grassies! Still, I'm a fan of BritBrawler!

Now! For my XMas List!

Chris
Razor
TML
Blademaster
TBA'
MLG
Lady G

ALthough could I ask if it isn't too much trouble, if we have a TPM Trainer Database. Just giving us a list of everyone's Pokemanz and updated every couple of months, it makes choosing gifts easier!

How long is the Xmas Tree Open till?

The Blue Avenger
9th December 2006, 11:25 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the Tree is open until the end of the month.

Blademaster
9th December 2006, 11:30 PM
I made it onto Andrew's XMas List?

I'm honored. :holy:

Also, I believe the Tree is open until 12am on New Year's Eve (GMT), but it might be New year's Day... I don't remember. One of those two.

Toxicity
9th December 2006, 11:39 PM
Hooray for both gifts from Blade and Wurz. ^^ Very pretty, the both of 'em.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
10th December 2006, 03:04 AM
Andrew you're not forgotten, I just have 1 point now and I don't like giving away eggs.

Chris 2.1
10th December 2006, 05:57 AM
Andrew: If you want to send someone a gift, simply PM them and ask of their team so you can select a gift.

The Database idea is a good one. I think we could perhaps work on that after Xmas.

Silencer
10th December 2006, 06:39 AM
Most people have their pokémon in their sigs, although most of them will probably need updating.

Ultimate Charizard
10th December 2006, 09:00 AM
Exactly, i have 3 pokemon/evolution to add...anyway, no need to turn this into a second chat thread, go discuss it in McDonphans, it needs a good topic...

...on with the giving!

Elekidkid
10th December 2006, 09:16 AM
And last, but as the cliche'd saying goes not least, to Elekidkid. Your a new up and comer, and thus could use probably use new team member. I don't know you well, but seeing as you like music, I thought maybe something musical would fit.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr333.png (Female) to Elekidkid

So, some five days later I actually check this thread...

Thank you much, kind sir. The gift is heartily appreciated! If I had the resources to be dishing things out, I'm sure I would be, but I seem to be at a loss for now. And I shall name you Carmina!

Master of Paradox
10th December 2006, 12:49 PM
To Dark Sage:

I considered getting you a Pokemon, but then I realized two things.

One, your team is rather massive compared to some. Like, say, mine.

Two, most of your Pokemon are still Basics.

So instead of a Pokemon, I'll give you 5 of my points. It's not like I can use them in the immediate future. Spend them wisely.

(For security reasons, I will link to my bank account (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12961), just to prove I can afford the expediature.)

The_Missing_Link
10th December 2006, 10:32 PM
Paradox, I'm giving you my male Flygon, Matthias, as a way of thanking you for giving me something entertaining to read when I come on. Plus, it looks like you could use a dragon

Charles, I don't see a fighting type among your Pokemon so I'm giving you Locke, my Hitmonchan

Chris 2.1
12th December 2006, 11:49 AM
More I say. MORE!

Saffire Persian - I was going to buy you a Smeargle to match your artsy side. But then I thought they might be a bit of a challange. Instead I have for you a new addition to my team, and one who will soon be a new addition to your team too. This is Fabergé ([F] Togetic). I think she'll fit on your team nicely. And she has some good moves! Magical Leaf, Ancientpower...even softboiled! Take care of her! I'd also like to offer my Sneasel a place on your team. His name is Kamitachi and he's my first Pokemon! Do look after him - he has such a great movepool. Thank you so much!
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffb/dpffb176.pnghttp://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffb/dpffb215.png

Lady Vulpix - You're new, and yes I did just give you 2 points before. But I'm a nice person and I'm also giving you a Pokemon that is very very good. They used to be quite....overpopular but when I saw them on the anime and in the games I just had to get one. This is Nobaru ([M] Absol and I think you'll like him!
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffb/dpffb359.png

Elec Man EXE - There's something missing in your team. A FIRE TYPE! Do you hate them? Is there....little variety? Or have you simply forgotten? This guy isn't...well he isn't as common as Charizard but he's brilliant. This is Volcanst ([M] Typhlosion) an he packs a punch. Literally - thunderpunch. Also flame wheel can be used to cauterize (heal) wounds. Handy :) I hope you treat him well!
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffb/dpffb157.png

MeLoVeGhOsTs
12th December 2006, 12:14 PM
Seriously Chris what do you have left now? Would care to expose some motives behind this? ('cept for being nice, we all know that's fake, evil!)

Saffire Persian
12th December 2006, 12:31 PM
Chris: Thank you! ^^ Sneasel are awesome, and Togetic are very cute. (Will not evolve it into that wannabe plane thing. *eyes twitch*)

*echoes MeLoveGhost's sentiments above*

Chris 2.1
12th December 2006, 01:29 PM
You'd be surprised - I still boast 8 Pokemon. I feel like I was getting too familliar with my team and wanted something of a fresh start. I'm also quite busy so my time atually battling in ASB will be less over the new year.

Mega Horny
12th December 2006, 02:09 PM
So lets see, you still have Magmar, Claydol, and Dusclops right? Well, those three are so awesome they make up for the rest.

Anyway, gift time.

Chris 2.3
You're a really generous and cool guy, so I'm going to give you my female Clamperl, Vampire Clam. Although, you can probably name it 'The pearl' or something from Lost if you want. Doesn't really matter. Anyway, Clamperl is a very cool pokemon, and I think either of its evolutions would look great as you clean your slate, or as said in Episode three of season one, a "Tabula Rasa"

The Azure Right Triangle/Jeffrey (Putting the ate back in Moderate...wait, does that make sense?)
Anyway, seeing as your team is huge and full of evolutions, and you don't really need that much more seeing as people are already giving many gifts, I'll give you a measly one point towards an evolution XD. I need to save up for other gifts, and anyway, its the thought that counts, right dude? Anyway, youre a cool guy and youve been a good friend, so, Merry Jesusmas. http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12961&page=16][/url]

[b]Darktyranitar
Faiz, you've always been a good friend and a consistent reader and appreciator of my fic, so heres my female Chansey, Yeast Beast. I thought a good fat bubbly guy would be useful as a shield for all your cute little buggers. Or something. Evolve it quick before DP comes out and it will cost more! Have a good one dude.

Peace.

Chris 2.1
12th December 2006, 04:03 PM
Cheers MH! My second Clamperl :)

Mega Horny
12th December 2006, 04:45 PM
whoops, you already have one? >_<

Ah well, knowing how you like your 'groups' like your Kanto starter trio, the two should be a nice pair.

Houndoom_Lover
12th December 2006, 04:49 PM
Okay everyone! ^-^ Has anyone seen Blademaster? *ist lost without him*

So...Listy thingy:
Blademaster
Crysal Tears

Those two will get pokemon, I'll give eggs out to those I like! Maybe random! OooOooOoo!Everyone else will get a chance to be in my fanfiction! Isn't that exsiting!?

Everoy
12th December 2006, 05:58 PM
Kevvaelli: It was really fun reffing that battle between you and Bison Woes. 'Tis a shame she's no longer here; I would love to debate the current finale of Avatar with her. Anyways, here's 1 point for you.

Oh, thanks! Apologies for not catching this sooner!

The Blue Avenger
12th December 2006, 06:23 PM
Aheh, thanks, Dylan. ^^ You're right, it is the thought that matters, but even a single point can make a difference. [/corny] Thanks.

darktyranitar
12th December 2006, 07:17 PM
Wow, a Chansey! Thank you, MH; I was thinking of getting one a while ago.

Now, presents time:

Hyperness: I'd like to thank you for reading my fic a while back. And I really like your fic, so how about if we go for another fic-themed Pokemon?

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/077.png

She's Edana -taken from Lostelle's Tale ^^-, and I hope you'll take good care of her. Beside, you don't have any fire Pokemon on your team yet, right?

Crystal: Well, since you did say that you want a Charmander, then here's one for ya!

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/004.png

Her name is Ashe, and I think she'll look good on your FF team.

MLG: Once again, I'd like to point out that I referred to your reffing when I when think of becoming a ref. And, you know, you just have one RSE Pokemon on your team (and it's a Luvdisc!)... So I give you:

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/shiny/339.png

You think of a nickname for him, okay? And Barboach is quite a cool Pokemon!

Weasel: Well, I know you have one electric Pokemon, but it won't hurt to have extra, right? So I'd like to give my Pichu, Cywash to you.

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/172.png

I bought him off from someone... you'll give him a good home, right? *give puppy eye look*

Ah well... 4 points left...

Weasel Overlord
12th December 2006, 07:57 PM
Aaaw, a Pichu!! Thanks Faizey!!!! Although I did have a sneaking suspicion... lol!

I'll look after him well! ^_^

MeLoVeGhOsTs
13th December 2006, 06:19 AM
One of the only RSE pokemon I like, although I'm liking more of them. Prehaps DP is the new generation so RSE becomes old again. Thanks dude! Seriously. I'll name him later. *dreams of Whiscash*

Elec Man EXE
13th December 2006, 10:14 AM
The reason I don't have a fire type is... well, because none of them really strike my "wierd pokemon" fancy too much. Not enough that they're at the top of my catch list, anyway. Only Slugma, which I wouldn't evolve anyway. Not that I hate fire types, I just like others better ;) . Typhlosion is taken with gratitude, and he probably is one of my fav fire types, so thank ye.

I've got one more gift to give, right now. Again, no nickname, think of something yourself :p

And this gift is to Blademaster. I know you're quite the popular guy with these things, but with good reason. Your a cool dude, so here's a cool pokemon.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr220.png (Male) to Blademaster

Blademaster
13th December 2006, 01:41 PM
A Swinub? .....

That... is... so...

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!! ^^

(huggles the Swinub)

Thanks, Nate! I needed an Ice type, too! :yes:

(holds up Swinub)

As for you... I'm gonna call you...

Lil' Oink! ^^

(runs over to Approval Tower)

Metallixs Girl
13th December 2006, 08:00 PM
Crystal Tears this little guy is for you! ^_^

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs001.gif (M)

I hope you like him, my friend! :)

aragornbird
16th December 2006, 06:13 PM
Oh thanks so much for the Onix, Chris! :D
I totally forgot about him as a possibility for a dragon Pokemon. Is it okay if I change his name to something more Tolkienish?

Also, since you're so nice and a great Mod too, I'll give you Armada, the male Snorlax!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfb/dpmfb143.png

Chris 2.1
16th December 2006, 06:26 PM
Of course you can. And thanks for Snorlax! Lol I always thought they were a bit odd.....but the D/P sprite is awesome! Haha. Thanks Liang.

Vermillion
17th December 2006, 06:24 PM
I have some presents for some people...

Mega Horny - You've been a good pal to me and I know you've had your eye on my Nidoking...but your not getting him ^_^. I do though have for you my Shiny Charizard Armada. She was given to me by Grey from the Summer Tree and I've never used her. See to it she wins some battles eh?

MeLoveGhost - You remind me always that I was your first ref and it makes me happy that ppl enjoy my reffing style. Your into underused pokemon so for you I give you the ONLY male Ampharos in ASB. Very under estimated Electric that I've used only once, take care of him.

Saffire Persian - You've been a great ref for me and very patient when it came for me reffing for you. I've noticed you lack a Bug pokemon so for you I give you my Male Nincada. 2 for 1 deal!

Happy Holiday's Friends!

Mega Horny
17th December 2006, 06:41 PM
Thanks a ton Verm! I'll find some way to use it against Andrew! Shiny Charizard are awesome, and your name is cool too. Itll hurt me to change it, but I gotta ;)

Expect your gift fairly soon.

Saffire Persian
17th December 2006, 06:50 PM
Aww, thanks, Vermillion. He's a cute little.. o.0 Bugger.

And just for reference, River's egg hatched into a Kangaskhan, Phoenixsong's hatched into a male Drowzee.

And WO, I've bought your wonder egg.. so I'd check the egg center in a few days.

Blademaster
17th December 2006, 08:57 PM
(is showing symptoms of withdrawal)

Must... buy... more... gifts...

Frylock: OK, I honestly have no clue what to get you, but between your 'random' reffings, your somewhat disturbing sig, and the fact that the real Frylock would probably be something like a Grass/Psychic Pokemon, I decided to get you a Mystery Egg. Merry XMas. :)

Andrew: Now, before you start condemning me to Hell for getting you a crappy gift, let me explain:

I know from experience that you hate Eevee, Pikachu, Slowpoke, Heracross, and every Pokemon affiliated with them, as well as all Dragons. So, no Hydro, Mystery, Salaman, Mineral, Nectar, Volt, or Plain Eggs (or Wonder, obviously). So, rather than just give you a single crappy point like I did last time, I got you an Earth Egg. Merry XMas. :D

(And may God have mercy on the Egg Center if that Egg hatches into a Trapinch. :swear: :hellyeah:)

Anyway, now that I'm officially broke and I have 6 more gifts to buy...

Wait...

...Oh, fu-

(insert long stream of hemorrhage-inducing curses here)

MeLoVeGhOsTs
18th December 2006, 06:05 AM
Thanks Verm! An ampharos! Those things are really awesome! I was actually going to buy a Mareep... Thanks a ton, when my reffings are completed there'll be some points just for you.

Blade, my Mystery egg hatched into a Misdreavus! Thanks dude, I'm going to catch all other ghosts later.

Next up on list:

- Andrew
- Vermillion
- Other people I may've forgetten on this list now.

Charles Legend
18th December 2006, 10:26 AM
Ok I am back with some Presents to dish out....

Faiz: I Dicided to give you another gift... my male Tropius Titanus, I know you been meaning to get one for some time now.... ;)

MeLoveGhost: I know how much you like ghost types so I dicided to give you my male Shuppet Macabre, and my male Dusclops, Freestyle Dusk enjoy

Vermillion: I noticed you have no fighting type on your team so I give you my male Hitmonchan Jackie Chan...

more later...

~Charles Legend

MeLoVeGhOsTs
18th December 2006, 10:45 AM
Waw, thanks dude! Almost finished in like 3 days... Great!

darktyranitar
18th December 2006, 10:46 AM
A Tropius? Cool! Thanks, Charles! Heheh... though I have a bit of suspicion when you asked me about a Tropius...

Here comes Skye Banana! :D

Weasel Overlord
18th December 2006, 11:49 AM
Ooo an eggy! Thanks Saff! ^_^

Crystal Tears
18th December 2006, 01:57 PM
Ohh, thanx everyone for the gifts, unfortnately, due to a severe lack of points and time to obtain points (cursed projects) I only have one gift to give out.

Metallixs Girl, you have always been nice to me, and always willing to help me with certain moves... Like which ones are Special Attack and what now. (Cursed Light Screens, and Reflects and GAAAH). So for you I have...

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa037.png

She's cute, and I know you wanted a fire type, so here you go. I hope you like her.

Alright... The rest of the people on my list...

Saffire Persian
Toxicity
Lady Vulpix
Dark Tyranitar
Charles Legend
Weasel Overlord
.... Others who I have temporarily forgotten....

Hopefully I have enough points to get you all something ^^''

P.S If the image does not work, its a Vulpix.

The_Missing_Link
18th December 2006, 02:37 PM
Andrew, I'm giving you my female Absol, Lyra. Just please don't rename her as OzSol

Mega Horny
18th December 2006, 04:02 PM
is OzAbs any better? XD

Blademaster
18th December 2006, 06:01 PM
I would think AbsOz would be the most logical choice... :rolleyes:

Metallixs Girl
18th December 2006, 07:09 PM
Ohh, thanx everyone for the gifts, unfortnately, due to a severe lack of points and time to obtain points (cursed projects) I only have one gift to give out.

Metallixs Girl, you have always been nice to me, and always willing to help me with certain moves... Like which ones are Special Attack and what now. (Cursed Light Screens, and Reflects and GAAAH). So for you I have...

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa037.png

She's cute, and I know you wanted a fire type, so here you go. I hope you like her.

Alright... The rest of the people on my list...

Saffire Persian
Toxicity
Lady Vulpix
Dark Tyranitar
Charles Legend
Weasel Overlord
.... Others who I have temporarily forgotten....

Hopefully I have enough points to get you all something ^^''

P.S If the image does not work, its a Vulpix.

Awww she's great, thanks a lot, Crystal! :)

Vermillion
19th December 2006, 09:25 AM
Much thanks for the Chan my friend, I could never decied between the 3 evos of Tyrouge. ^_^

darktyranitar
19th December 2006, 10:15 AM
All right, some more pressies! (and this might be the last...)

Mega Horny: Thanks for giving me Yeast Beast the other day. Now, since I don't know what Pokemon you'd like in particular, so here's 1 point for you. Enjoy!

Houndoom_Lover: I heard that you haven't got any present yet... so here's one Wonder Egg for you to add in your slowly growing team. Wonder what it will hatch to? ^_^

Merry christmas, everyone!

Mega Horny
19th December 2006, 11:38 AM
Thanks DT! One point can go a long way. I'll see you around!

Green Lanturn
19th December 2006, 11:31 PM
Well, it would seem time for me to dish some gifts...i know i havent been active as of late (thank God the first semester is over!!!).

And with that said, gifts...

Charles Legend~Perhaps my main friend here in ASB, I decided not to leave enitrely, but to at least stop reffing and just do battling with a small team. So to you, I'd like to give my male Spoink, Migo. I do believe you remember him well, and I know you will treat him well.

MeLoVeGhOsTs - You were in several battles i reffed, as well as the one who gave me my green chinchou...i know you dont care for RSE pokes, so to you I give my male Pineco, Bale. May he become a forretress for your team.

Saffirepersian - Another opponent, one who i've reffed for and who has taken on several reffing jobs for me. To you I give my female Combusken, Sorin. Take good care of her.

For now, i think that will be it guys...

~GL

Weasel Overlord
20th December 2006, 02:41 PM
Safsaf! My eggy hatched into a Zigzagoon! I called him Goh... maybe it's from my new yaoi manga... maybe not *shifty eyes* But yaaaayy!!

Houndoom_Lover
21st December 2006, 05:37 PM
Ohh!! Thank you, D.T! Hehehe! I wish I could buy others stuff! Grr! I can't wait too! *hugs D.T.* ^_^

Saffire Persian
21st December 2006, 10:54 PM
Well, it would seem time for me to dish some gifts...i know i havent been active as of late (thank God the first semester is over!!!).

And with that said, gifts...

Charles Legend~Perhaps my main friend here in ASB, I decided not to leave enitrely, but to at least stop reffing and just do battling with a small team. So to you, I'd like to give my male Spoink, Migo. I do believe you remember him well, and I know you will treat him well.

MeLoVeGhOsTs - You were in several battles i reffed, as well as the one who gave me my green chinchou...i know you dont care for RSE pokes, so to you I give my male Pineco, Bale. May he become a forretress for your team.

Saffirepersian - Another opponent, one who i've reffed for and who has taken on several reffing jobs for me. To you I give my female Combusken, Sorin. Take good care of her.

For now, i think that will be it guys...

~GL

Ditto on the "Thank God the first semester is over." ^_^ Thanks a ton for the Combusken. I love those things.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
22nd December 2006, 06:29 AM
Thanks dude! I love Foretress! Seriously thanks!

Silencer
22nd December 2006, 08:24 AM
Ditto on the "Thank God the first semester is over."

Lucky bastards. I don't have to go to school during the next 2 weeks but I still have 3 days of semester one ahead of me and then the finals start... hooray for cramming vacation... *breaks down*

Phoenixsong
25th December 2006, 08:06 PM
Ahem... While there are a couple of people who've been really nice to and really PATIENT with me and they all deserve wonderful gifties, I am rather un-rich and so only have 2 points to my name with which I can buy said gifties. So I figured that I'd give a little somethin'-somethin' to two particularly wonderful people.

Saffire Persian and Blademaster: I hope you enjoy the Wonder Eggs I got for you. Sorry that they won't be ready before/on Christmas, but you can go check on them on the 27th.

Blademaster
27th December 2006, 07:52 PM
Sweet! Wonder Egg for me! Thanx, Phoenix!!!

(hugz)

Now, on the subject of Wonder Eggs...

Green Lanturn: I know you aren't around too much, but I decided to get you something, anyway. Consider it a thank-you for that battle you offered to ref for me.

(hands over a Wonder Egg)

Merry XMas! :cool:

drew: Ever since you 'left' TPM, your team's been kinda thin, so, here's a new mystery team member!

(hands over another Wonder Egg)

Merry Xmas! :D

Chris 2.0: I really doubt I need to tell you why I got you a gift. ;) So, I'll just hand him over.

I want you to have my Carvahna(M), Jonathon Jones. Once he becomes a Sharpedo, he'll be unstoppable!

And better yet, you can play the Jaws theme when he battles. :cool:

(dumps JJ in a big fish tank and sticks a bow on it)

Sorry you never got a chance to see any battle action, JJ... Don't worry, though - Chris'll make sure you get to fight to your heart's content! ^^

JJ: "Carrrrrrrve...!" ^w^

Merry XMas! :)

More to come a little later...

Chris 2.1
27th December 2006, 08:03 PM
Thanks Blade. I'm intrigued by this guy.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
29th December 2006, 06:18 AM
Andrew: I told you I was going to get you something. Well it's a little late, but still a present. Like chris said, it's difficult to shop for you, after some consideration I decided to get you a Baltoy. Hope you don't diss him to fast. Merry Xmas.

http://dex.pokemonpalace.net/sprites/pokemon/Poke343.png

Blademaster
29th December 2006, 05:37 PM
I'm managed to scrounge enough up for two more presents:

Tsuki Megami: I'm sorry - I was too broke to afford that Larvitar or Aron you wanted. All I can give is this 1 point, and my well-wishing: Maybe you could buy a Mineral Egg with it and you'll get lucky, or maybe now you'll have enough to buy one of those Pokemon yourself.

Merry XMas. :)

Mega Horny: Well, I was feeling bad about this, but you said to Faiz that 1 point can make a big difference, right? Well, then, here - my last point.

Merry XMas, and don't spend it all in one place. ;)

And that's all for now... My list is almost finished...

Blademaster
29th December 2006, 07:22 PM
Well, I have one final gift to give - I was gonna wait, but the recipient of this gift needs a little love right now, so...

Houndoom_Lover: Well, after what you told me, I decided that I just had to get this particular gift for you. I know you will anyway, but take good care of her.

One shiny (golden-furred) Vulpix(F); name her whatever you like.

(sets her under the tree with a bow tied to her head)

Merry XMas. :love3:

Houndoom_Lover
29th December 2006, 07:30 PM
*hyper-venilation and dives under the tree, knocking it over* She-so-beautiful! *hugs her to me tightly* ^_^ Sorry,I wasn't replying when you were telling me you were- I was gettting candy from my Mom ^_^. OOOoooo! I'll name her Mercredi or Wendy. Since Wednesday is taken- though I could name her Wednesday Adams ):K) What do you think, Blady-poo.

Oh! And D.T, I've named that Goldeen that hatched Vincent!

Mega Horny
29th December 2006, 09:23 PM
Thanks dude. Now I have TWO POINTS. THATS LIKE, A WHOLE CATCH. Seriously though, thanks guys.

And its a bit cheesy, but this is probably my last post in this thread so, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. Or a mediocre one, if that's what you're aiming for.

peace

Chris 2.1
30th December 2006, 04:54 AM
Before the tree closes:

As my agreement, here is 2 points to Saffirepersian for reffing my 1-1. Thanks Saff! (Bribing - a treat)

Greyfox
30th December 2006, 07:10 PM
Late Christmas, I s'pose. How we doin', lads and lad-ettes?

-Grey

Knight of Time
30th December 2006, 07:27 PM
Late Christmas, I s'pose. How we doin', lads and lad-ettes?

-Grey

Yeah, you're a few days late, but it's really good to see you again, Grey. :)

I'm doing good myself, thanks to the gift Chris 2.0 gave me weeks ago (an Electabuzz, to be exact). I have yet to send him into a battle though, but I do plan to evolve him when the chance arises months from now.

Blademaster
30th December 2006, 07:27 PM
Not bad. You?

BTW, there's a present for you somewhere back there... Unless you already claimed it and I dunno.

Andrew
30th December 2006, 09:04 PM
Can I please give my gifts in a few days after XMas, I just have not had time to organize it all atm.

Blademaster
30th December 2006, 10:11 PM
You could just hand out some I.O.U.'s instead. :D

Chris 2.1
31st December 2006, 05:07 AM
We'll keep the tree open until January 3rd. THAT IS FINAL. Also thats my birthday so, well you know....hmm I'm sure the 'subtle hint' thread is here somewhere...

Lady Vulpix
1st January 2007, 07:10 PM
Wow, thanks, Chris! I really wasn't expecting it, for the reasons stated at the aptly-titled thread. Now I'll have to think of what to do with the 2 points. As for Nobaru... I would have never thought of training an Absol (I haven't even taken a look at their moveset before), but now that you've given me one I'll do my best to take good care of him and train him well.

And thanks to Patrick and Crystal Tears for including me in their lists, and... Andrew? That was quite a shock. Thanks!

Andrew
1st January 2007, 11:09 PM
First off, to TML or Becca I give Foxxy Love! She's sassy and shit and I love her, but I just really suck with Fire Types, and you seem good with them. So, good luck Foxxy, I'm going to miss you. Still, thank you and Chris 2.0 for your brilliant gifts.

To Chris I give that Absol I just got from TML because... well.. I don't really like Dark Types at all. They're super-creepy. Also, Happy B'day! And they're grand Contest Pokemon as well... right? I saw that one on the anime epi vs Combusken and it kind of did really well.

Blademaster, thank you greatly for your present! I will have to get it hatched! I am buying you a Lickitung! That's 2 points for you! (Leaving me with 2 left)

Finally, to MeLovesGhosts, who has been reffing so much, I buy a Natu for you, so that way you can have a Psychic Pokemon! They're so rad!

So that leaves Lady G, Razor, TBA I still need to get gifts for. Dammit!

Blademaster
2nd January 2007, 05:00 AM
Hey, cool! Santa Oz got me a Lickitung! Many thanks, Andrew! I know how much you like these guys, so... I'll be sure to take good care of her. :D

(grabs Lickitung and carries to the Approval Tower)

MeLoVeGhOsTs
2nd January 2007, 06:33 AM
Thanks for the Natu dude, I always liked Xatu, they're UU aswell. Thanks.

Chris 2.1
2nd January 2007, 09:10 AM
Andrew....

I don't mean to be rude but I just gave away my own Absol this christmas so it's probably something I'm dying to get my hands on.

If anybody wants an Absol [F] just let me know and its yours.

DarkestLight
2nd January 2007, 09:49 AM
<< Relativly unknown person here would like an Absol....

The_Missing_Link
2nd January 2007, 11:25 AM
I'm not personally a fan of seeing Lyra shipped around like this but then again, I don't think I'll be able to use Foxxy since I already have a fire type

So...anyone want a female Ninetales?

Knight of Time
2nd January 2007, 01:36 PM
I'm not personally a fan of seeing Lyra shipped around like this but then again, I don't think I'll be able to use Foxxy since I already have a fire type

So...anyone want a female Ninetales?

Well, I could use a fully evolved pure Fire type on my team, so may I take her in please, Rebecca? She'll fit well with my team.

Chris 2.1
2nd January 2007, 03:35 PM
Thanks DL Absol is yours.

And Becca surely you can understand that if I gave my own Absol away I'm not too keen to have another.

Andrew
2nd January 2007, 05:12 PM
Oh... I'm sorry to TML and Chris... I thought Becca would like Foxxy because she seems to like canine Pokemon to some degree an d I thought would be a nice change from Charizard.

And to Chris, I wasn't sure of what Pokemon you have/had so I tried to make a guess and give you a contesty Pokemon.

The_Missing_Link
3rd January 2007, 01:43 AM
Well I didn't know he was going to give you Lyra. Absols don't seem creepy when it comes to dark Pokemon

She's all yours, Kyle

Chris 2.1
3rd January 2007, 04:43 AM
That's true. Andrew you need to stop being such a wuss :-/

Anyway it's January 3rd. That's the end of the tree until June/July time! Hope your bank balances are all slightly lower and your teams a little fuller! Thanks guys.