2 Card of Safe Return
3 Brain Control
2 Giant Trunade
3 Tuton Mask
3 Hidden Soldiers

Tips and fixes are appreciated

Perfect Chaos
4th December 2006, 09:49 AM
Ooh, a Zombie deck, interesting. Well, you have a good base to start with, but lets edit the monster list a bit:

-2 Vampire Lady
-2 Fear from the Dark
-1 Vampire Genesis

+1 Magician of Faith
+1 Breaker the Magical Warrior
+1 Sangan
+1 Ryu Kokki

Vampire Lady and Fear from the Dark are decent, but you have enough good monsters that you don't really have much use for them. Vampire Genesis is iffy at best, since you need to RFG Vampire Lord and his effect isn't THAT great to warrant use. However, Ryu Kokki is had just great synergy with ALOT of cards that are incorporated in the typical Zombie deck (Book of Life, Call of the Mummy, Pyramid Turtle, etc.). Also, Magician, Breaker and Sangan are the standard set you find in most decks (not that they don't help of course)

Now onto Magic cards (hate saying Spell cards, its so retarded to me):

-2 Nobleman of Extermination
+2 Smashing Ground

Nobleman of Extermination isn't that great of a card, and if you hit a fellow Trap card, you'll have to remove it from your deck as well (which is a bad thing). Smashing Ground helps with the monster removal.

Finally, Traps:
-1 Magic Cylinder
+2 Bottomless Trap Hole/Dust Tornado (or have 1 of each)

Magic Cylinder should be left for primarily burn decks (at least that's what I think). Bottomless Trap Hole again gives you more monster removal, but I'd reccomend using Dust Tornado in order to balance out your monster removal with M/T removal

And that's basically it. Hope the review was helpful. Not sure about your side-deck (I have problems coming up with one for myself), so I suppose I'll leave that up to ATJ or someone else. Only suggestion I could say is maybe drop something for an Exiled Force or two

-Sean

Alucard
4th December 2006, 11:48 AM
-1 Vampire Genesis
It's a really bad card. Sure it has beat stick stats, but it's effect is pretty useless and being a nomi makes it suck.

-2 Vampire Lady
Too weak imo and V-Lord does everything she can faster and more efficiently.

-2 Fear from the Dark
It's effect will hardly ever come into use unless you're up against a Dark World deck or some random splashed Needle Worm/Goblin Zombie

+1 Sangan
Able to search out those Turtles and also your Reaper if you need to stall.

+1 Breaker The Magical Warrior
General M/T removal.

+2 Giant Rat
Speed. Search out them there Turtles.

+2 Royal Keeper
It's a nice lil surprise card that's rarely seen, and I'm always amused with flip effects.

- 2 Nobleman of Extermination
I'd only suggest using it if you want to run an unorthodox trap line up, so it doesn't backfire and all. Goblin Zombie, Monster Box, etc otherwise I'd ditch it for general support such as Smashing Ground, Rush Recklessly, etc

You might wanna lose the Pot Of Avarice aswell. It doesn't blend with Book Of Life. But that's your call.

-1 Magic Cylinder
Pretty much what PC said. You can splash it around if you like and it makes a spiffy finisher, but in a control rich enviroment, destruction cards are most needed. A removal card such as an extra Armor, Widespread Ruin, Bottomless Traphole, etc leaves your opponant open for a V-Lord damage hit + effect rather then a little damage from Cylinder. Again It's your call on what to replace it with since you're spoilt for choice. But I'd say PC's changes are fine~