PDA

View Full Version : I challenge Silencer (sub-ref: Elec Man EXE)

Knight of Time
4th December 2006, 01:41 PM
Okay, so I made a grave mistake that cost me in the end in our last battle, Silencer, but this time around, I'm not going to fall as easily.

Rules:

6 on 6 (3 at a time)
I choose first
You attack first
Banned Moves: Attract, non-damaging healing moves (including moves like Rest and Ingrain but not moves like Giga Drain or Dream Eater), Substitute, cheap moves (e.g. Destiny Bond, Selfdestruct/Explosion)
Arena: Indigo Stadium
Note: Pokemon are limited to just two moves per round, just to make this a challenge.

My first three battlers will be Hydronix my shiny male Wartortle, Goldix my shiny male Steelix and Sabre, my male Absol.

Silencer
4th December 2006, 02:52 PM
A challenge for me? I'm honored. This will be my first battle ever where I command mutliple pokémon at a same time.

Also I'd like to ban toxic aswell. Depending on the reffing style it can be pretty cheap.

Now I'll send out Ino (female bulbasaur), Asuma (male sneasel) and finally Dosu, my male Aerodactyl.

Alright here goes something

Ino:
Ino I want you to start with a sleep powder to force all of them in the defensive. Then if succesfull leech seed wartortle, else Razor Leaf them all or wartortle.

Sleep Powder(All if possible)~Leech Seed(Wartortle)/Razor Leaf(all if possible)

Asuma:
Alright Asuma, start of by sending anyone that tries to escape the powder back with faint attack except that steelix, he'll probably be to heavy. If none try then make it harder for them to move with blizzard over the floor. Finish up by using Aerial ace on that Wartortle.

Faint Attack/blizzard(Escapee/All)~Aerial Ace(Sabre)

Dosu:

Use an ancient power to slam that Absol, then flamethrower on the big steel snake
Ancient Power(Sabre)~Flamethrower(Goldix)

Does my noviceness in tag battles show?

Knight of Time
5th December 2006, 03:45 PM
Okay Hydronix and Sabre, this first action is an important one. I want you both to combine your Icy Winds to blow back Ino's Sleep Powder, hopefully so that it will be sent back toward at least her, if not her partners. Try and hit her with at least one of your Icy Winds if you can.

Goldix, as for yourself, use a wide Iron Tail to smack both Asuma and Dosu, aim for either of the Aerodactyl's wings, and/or be sure to send Asuma flying if you can. Creating some distance is important, if Ino's Sleep Powder doesn't work on you, Hydronix or Sabre.

For your second actions, Hydronix, give Asuma some pain, by Brick Breaking him in the head. Just be ready to move out of the way if Goldix uses Dig and comes up under Asuma.

Sabre, give Ino an unforgettable chill by aiming an Ice Beam right at the bulb on her back. Try and get it frozen if you can.

Goldix, that Flamethrower is going to be hard to dodge, so I want you to quickly Dig underground to escape it. When you feel you're ready to come up, come up right underneath Asuma.

But should any of you fall asleep, Sleep Talk instead.

Sabre: Icy Wind (to help Hydronix blow back Ino's Sleep Powder)/Sleep Talk ~ Ice Beam (aimed for the bulb on Ino's back)/Sleep Talk

Hydronix: Icy Wind (to help Sabre blow back Ino's Sleep Powder)/Sleep Talk ~ Brick Break (Asuma, aiming for his head)/Sleep Talk

Goldix: Iron Tail (to try and smack Dosu and Asuma in a single action if possible)/Sleep Talk ~ Dig (Asuma)/Sleep Talk

And yes Silencer, I can agree to us not using Toxic.

Crystal Tears
6th December 2006, 07:43 AM
Hey, if you two don't mind, may I ref this battle?

Silencer
6th December 2006, 08:51 AM
I have no objections, take it away Crystal

Knight of Time
6th December 2006, 02:24 PM
I don't object either, go ahead CT.

Crystal Tears
6th December 2006, 03:32 PM
Knight of Time vs Silencer
REMATCH
6 on 6

http://www.freewebs.com/silver62/KOT.bmp

Hydronix
Wartortle

100 / 100
(HP / MP)
Icy Wind [With Sabre] @ Ino + others(?) ~ Brick Break @ Asuma (Head)
Goldix
Steelix

100 / 100
(HP / MP)
Iron Tail @ Dosu + Asuma ~ Dig @ Asuma

Sabre
Absol

100 / 100
(HP / MP)
Icy Wind [With Hydronix] @ Ino + others(?) ~ Ice Beam @ Ino (Bulb)

http://www.freewebs.com/silver62/silencer.bmp
Ino
Bulbasaur

100 / 100
(HP / MP)
Sleep Powder @ All ~ Leech Seed @ Hydronix

Asuma
Sneasel

100 / 100
(HP / MP)
Faint Attack @ Cowards!! ~ Aerial Ace @ Hydronix

Dosu
Aerodactyl

100 / 100
(HP / MP)
Ancient Power @ Sabre ~ Flamethrower @ Goldix

GO!

The ref is a bit overwhelmed with the sheer number of attacks and pokemon, she grimaces. Hopefully both opponents like her sense of judgment enough to let her stay.

Everything is started by Ino, a small green dinosaur like pokemon with a nice ripe bulb onto of her back. Suddenly her bulb opens a tad and a thick blue powder is jetted from the opening. It spreads out quickly and sweeps towards the enemies. Who look at each other and react accordingly.
Sabre and Hydronix, partners in battle, leap to each others side and take deep breaths, expelled from their mouths in an aqua wind with tiny ice shards entwined. The wind spreads out; their strong breeze overpowers the looming powder and forces it backwards. Right ontop of Ino who grimaces as the cold sleepy concoction sweeps her body. Her eyelids droop, before shutting.
Asuma cringes, seeing his trusty partner has fallen for not only the enemies attack, but her own as well! None of them however, are trying to escape, so he takes a large amount of air into his longs, waits for a moment, and then lets a chilling wind spread from his mouth to form a larger, more powerful blizzard. It sweeps across the field and strikes all the opponents, both Sabre and Hydronix cringe, but Goldix, Goldix looks more annoyed then affected.
With a extremely loud cry Goldix lifts up his mighty golden tail, it hovers there a moment, letting Dosu and Asuma get a good look at as the steel shines and shimmers as another coat of the hard metal is added on before its swung with amazing speed! It golden tail comes down hard on top of Dosu's right wing and back, slamming the bird into the ground before sweeping across and attacking Asuma.
Unfortunately for Goldix, Asuma is much faster then Dosu is, and sees the tail coming, he lies onto the ground at the last instant, and lets the heavy tail fly over him with one inch to spare.
With a loud annoyed groan, Dosu lifts himself up, his right wing aches with pain, but with a few flaps, the rock bird is relieved to find nothing is broken. Getting back into the game his slams his tail onto the ground and causes a stream of rocks to shoot across the battlefield before the slam into Sabre, and graze Hydronix who was close by.

Reacting fast this time, Sabre charges up an icy blue ball in front of his face before smirking, the blue quickly turns into a horribly cold beam that slams right into the snoozing bulbasaur.
Ino, now that she has been awakened from her sleep quite rudely, sees that her sleep powder has failed, miserably. Growling she whips forth a flurry of razor sharp leaves that cut into wartortle. Who groans but then smiles with his partner Sabre; a thin layer of ice has formed around the bulb on Ino's back.

Asuma smiles, his partner is awake, though... Thoroughly chilled... He doesn't waste time, his claws glow white and then lash forward. Sharp wisps of wind fly through the air until they slam into Hydronix, who cringes.
With the intent on returning the favour, the water type charges across the field as his right hand glows like the sun. Asuma cringes and shuts his eyes as the fist it's brought down on his head, causing sheer pain and agony as the ice-rat topples over.
But now it's time for Dosu to try his luck, with a deep breath his exhales a stream of hot flames that fly towards the confident Steelix.
Confident would be an understand statement though, with an extremely wide grin, the golden snake leaps high into the air. All the other pokemon narrow their eyes as the ground quakes and crumbles. The golden snake disappears into the ground, and the flamethrower misses by a long shot.
The arena is silent for a minute, before Knight of Time smiles. He snaps his fingers with a evil look in his eye. Silencer cringes, the ground begins to rumble again, harder and harder before stones and dirt are pushes upwards, all very close to Asuma.

"Asuma move!" Silencer cries, but it's too late. Asuma is lifted off the ground as the head of the golden snake breaks the surface of the ground.

Maybe that's then the sheer size of this steel snake set in. Asuma is resting on the nose of a giant head that has a pair of sadistic eyes glaring at him. With a light movement of the head, Goldix sends Sneasel up a couple of feet, Asuma's eyes widen as the loud pericing screech of Steelix echoes into his ears. The steel head moves faster and harder this time, slamming into the side of the dark type that sends him flying across the field.
Asuma makes contact with the ground on the opposite side of the stadium, he coughs and gets up. Glaring at the mighty steel type with such rage in his eyes it could rival the size of the snake if put into living form.

END!

http://www.freewebs.com/silver62/KOT.bmp

Hydronix
Wartortle

074 / 094
(HP / MP)

Goldix
Steelix

088 / 093
(HP / MP)

Sabre
Absol

082 / 093
(HP / MP)

http://www.freewebs.com/silver62/silencer.bmp

Ino
Bulbasaur

062 / 094
(HP / MP)
Ice Bulb: Powders will not work! {50%}

Asuma
Sneasel

063 / 093
(HP / MP)

Dosu
Aerodactyl

080 / 094
(HP / MP)

Knight of Time
11th December 2006, 04:45 PM
Okay, good start everyone, let's not look back.

Goldix, Taunt all three of your opponents so that they will (hopefully) be unable to use any non-damaging moves.

Sabre, this round calls for getting either Ino and/or Asuma in major trouble, so use a Flamethrower on the closer one, making sure you can engulf that Pokemon in the flames.

Hydronix, start off with Double Team first.

As for your second actions, Goldix, I want you to use another Iron Tail on Doku, once again, aim your tail for the injured wing, or if it is somehow out of reach, get the rock dragon in his other wing, but be ready again to Dig if more fire comes your way. In that case, try and smash your hard head into Doku this time.

Hydronix, as for you, I want you to blast Doku or Ino (whoever is closer) with an Ice Beam.

Sabre, finally, zap Doku senseless with a Thunderbolt.

Goldix: Taunt (all three opponents) ~ Iron Tail (aiming for Doku at his injured wing if possible, otherwise going for the other wing)/Dig (incase of another Flamethrower from Doku, in which I want Goldix to smash into the Aerodactyl with his hard head)

Hydronix: Double Team ~ Ice Beam (Doku or Ino, depending on who is closer)

Sabre: Flamethrower (Ino or Asuma, depending on who is closer) ~ Thunderbolt (Doku)

Silencer
11th December 2006, 04:59 PM
Alright

Ino:

I want you to start with a wide spread razor leaf to knock away the clones Hydronix creates, also stay behind Dosu. Then sock him with a Frenzy Plant

Razor Leaf(Hydronix)~Frenzy Plant(Hydronix)

Dosu (my aerodactyl is named DOSU with an S):

First of use a supersonic to overpower Goldix soundwise, try to get as many of the foes into the range. Finish with an Ancient Power (from a distance so that goldix can't reach you) on the Sabre

Supersonic(goldix, but as many others as you can)~Ancient power(Sabre)

Asuma:

Asuma, get close to absol so he'll fire the flamethrower at you, then use faint attack to dodge and strike. Finally end with a brick break on Goldix

Faint Attack(Sabre)~Brick Break(goldix)

Damn this 3on3 melee is confusing XD

Crystal Tears
15th December 2006, 09:13 AM

REMATCH
6 on 6

Hydronix

Wartortle

074 / 094
(HP / MP)
Double Team ~ Ice Beam @ Dosu / Ino

Goldix
Steelix

088 / 093
(HP / MP)
Taunt @ All ~ Iron Tail @ Dosu

Sabre
Absol

082 / 093
(HP / MP)
Flamethrower @ Ino / Asuma ~ Thunderbolt @ Dosu

Ino
Bulbasaur

062 / 094
(HP / MP)
Ice Bulb: Powders will not work! {50%}
Razor Leaf @ Hydronix [Wide Spread] (Stay behind Dosu) ~ Frenzy Plant @ Hydronix

Asuma
Sneasel

063 / 093
(HP / MP)
Faint attack @ Sabre (Get close) ~ Brick Break @ Goldix

Dosu
Aerodactyl

080 / 094
(HP / MP)
Supersonic @ Goldix ~ Ancient Power @ Sabre (At a distance)
GO!

Another round begins with Asuma kicking it off. Grimacing as Ino is closed to the Sabre then he is, he uses his supreme speed to race across the field. Sabre smirks, Ino is a perfect target, but suddenly a blur a rather beat up Sneasel appears about two feet closer, long claws quivering. Following his orders, Sabre turns his attention to the closer target and takes in a deep breath, out of his mouth expels red hot flames that stream towards the ice type. But in seconds Asuma is gone, invisible to everyone the stealthy ninja inches closer before striking. Sabre yelped in surprise as his fellow dark type appears from the left and slams into his rib cage.

Now Goldix and Dosu are off to the races. Goldix looks down at his three opponents and snickers. His voice echoes across the field as he begins throwing insults left and right. He slams his tail on the ground, laughing wildly as he starts to see the rage build up in mainly Dosu and Asuma. Dosu growls, attempting to save his friends from the awful taunting, the rocky bird flaps his wings, despite the pain the Aerodactyl gets himself off the ground quite easily. People in the stadium who happened to be watching cheer as the bird opens his jaws: releasing a supersonic wave of annoyance. The waves travel right at Goldix’s head, unfortunately the taunt made Dosu a little to focused on the steel type. The supersonic enters the mind of the steel type, and his eyes become glazed over.
So many confusing thoughts, so many noises, Goldix lowers his head in misery, the thoughts… they hurt his head.

Ino watches Hydronix intently, the water type flashes bright before splitting into multiple copies of himself. Ino smiles, she has a way around this. A rather simple way to, with a loud call of her name, the leaves whip out wildly, spread out quite a bit. The sharp edges cut through the clones, until a couple slice into real flesh. Hydronix grumbles as the pain sets in.
Leaves hurt…

Dosu turns tail now, flying quite far, closely followed by a Bulbasaur whose orders were to stay behind the rock type. Dosu smirks, now safely way, the bird lands, giving his acting wing a break. Stamping his foot, a stream of heavy rocks pierce up through the ground and stream towards Sabre, who unintentionally lets his eyes widen in fear as the rocks come forward, slamming into his body with such force he is sent flying.

Growling in annoyance, Sabre gets back. His mind rings for revenge as he glares at the bird. The doom pokemon’s body cackles and cracks with electric energy before it is sent forth. The bolt of thunder pierces the air with ferocity when suddenly it slams into the rock type. Dosu cringes as the thunderbolt shocks his body and muscles, making his wing ache with bitter pain before it subsides.
Ino peers around Dosu’s leg, her eyes fearful of whatever might be coming at her. She cringes as Hydronix glares at her, and then Dosu. Dosu is the closer one… With an annoyed look, he charges up the icy beam before firing it off. It streaks across the field, leaving a trail of frost on the ground before it slams into Dosu’s chest. Dosu shakes his body, so many attacks at once; it’s hard to believe the bird is still standing.
Enraged by her friends beating, Ino comes out from behind Dosu’s leg. With an evil glare, what seems like hundreds of vines come from just below the bulb, some bursting right through before hovering for a second. In an instant the vines crashing into the ground, leaving trails in the ground that look like Diglett are running right towards Wartortle.
Knight of Time grimaces as he realizes what attack it is. “Hydronix move now!”

Much like what happened to Asuma; happened to Hydronix, only with a different attack. A vine pierces out of the ground and wraps around the Wartortle’s leg. The tight grip makes the water type cringe as suddenly he’s dragged back about three feet.

”Consider this repayment for Asuma.” Silence smirks, watching as suddenly hundreds of vines burst from the ground, wildly whipping and wrapping themselves around Hydronix. The water type cries out desperately as the vines continue their assault, pulling on the shell and limbs, trying to rip the pokemon apart.

But as suddenly as the devastating attack started, it stopped, the vines quickly let go and disappear back into the ground, returning to Ino, who’s quite tired from the attack.

Goldix bellows over the field, his tail glows bright before another layer of fine steel covers it. But his insane eyes, they aren’t staring at Dosu, they’re staring at Sabre. Sabre looks up in horror as the tail comes swinging his way. With a cry of disbelief the doom-poke races away, managing to avoid the large tail and slams into the ground.
Asuma doesn’t wait; the dark type uses the lowered tail as a stairway and races up Golix’s long body. His fist glows bright as the energy builds, before it is slamming into what we presume is Goldix’s neck or higher body. The steel type cries out in agony as the move crackles his golden plating, wildly the steelix throws his body around, before Asuma is forced to leap off, and land quite nicely.

END!

Hydronix

Wartortle

032 / 086
(HP / MP)

Goldix
Steelix

074 / 086
(HP / MP)
Confused: Mess Up {40%} Failure {10%}

Sabre
Absol

070 / 085
(HP / MP)

Ino

Bulbasaur

062 / 084
(HP / MP)
Ice Bulb: Powders will not work! {42%}

Asuma
Sneasel

063 / 083
(HP / MP)

Dosu
Aerodactyl

044 / 086
(HP / MP)

Sorry if something is a bit off. >.<'

Knight of Time
15th December 2006, 01:39 PM
Wait a second, wait a second!

I am pretty sure I'm mistaken, but isn't Frenzy Plant only usable by Venusaur, and not Bulbasaur or Ivysaur? In FR/LG, the starters can only get the three elemental Hyper Beams (Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon) if they are fully evolved. However, those three moves are also available to the Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile families respectively, no matter what evolution stages they are at (I don't have XD, but you can get a Chikorita, Cyndaquil or Totodile with those respecive moves).

If necessary, can you please re-ref, CT?

Silencer
15th December 2006, 02:39 PM
According to serebii's attackdex, bulba and ivy can learn it "through a special way"

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex/frenzyplant.shtml

Chris 2.1
15th December 2006, 05:17 PM
Serebii does indeed say that it isn't just the final stages that can learn the elemental beams. Now then Serebii is accurate and a very good fountain of knowledge, but other places do say other things.

I will, however, go in favour of Bulbasaur and Ivysaur having access to Frenzy Plant, Squirtle and Wartortle having access to Hydro Cannon and Charmander and Chameleon having access to Blast Burn.

Knight of Time
15th December 2006, 05:51 PM
Okay, I'm fine with that. But, I'm still not going to fall so easily! No matter, after this battle, Hydronix is evolving again.

Your move, Silencer.

And sorry about calling your Aerodactyl Doku, the name confused me at first. Dosu it is.

Silencer
17th December 2006, 06:18 AM
Don't feel strategic at the moment.

Ino: Widespread Razor Leaf(x2) try to hit as many as possible

Asuma: Crush Claw (Hydronix)~Dynamic Punch(Goldix)/Slash(Sabre)

Slash if Goldix runs

Dosu: Pick up Sabre and fly high in the sky. Drop him from quiet an altitude. Then send a Hyper beam after him. If he tries any dodging moves, just wait till they are finished

Knight of Time
17th December 2006, 07:34 AM
Hydronix, you're you may end up going down this round, so we gotta make sure at least Dosu falls, too.

Blast the daylights out of the Aerodactyl with a massive Hydro Cannon before he can get his claws on Sabre, as the real payback for that Frenzy Plant assault Ino gave you last round. Don't let him pick up Sabre!

Sabre, if that Hydro Cannon from Hydronix hits Dosu, it will be time to bring him down, so zap the Aerodactyl's remaining health away with another Thunderbolt.

Goldix, in this state of confusion, try and do your best to literally shake it off by ramming your head into into Asuma with a painful Headbutt.

For your second actions:

Hydronix, if you're still going, let's give Asuma some more pain before you fall. Give the Sneasel a Focus Punch!

Sabre, this round is going to be all about doing major damage to your remaining two opponents if Dosu is out. If Ino is the only opponent left currently, give her a Blizzard of your own, otherwise, continue to give Asuma trouble with a Flamethrower.

Goldix, once again, try to shake off your confusion, literally. If the first attempt helped to get rid of your confusion, send Ino flying with another Iron Tail, if not, just try and relax to ease your confused state.

Hydronix: Hydro Cannon (Dosu, BEFORE he can pick up Sabre) ~ Focus Punch (Asuma)

Sabre: Thunderbolt (Dosu) ~ Blizzard (Ino, if Asuma has been knocked out)/Flamethrower (if Asuma is still standing)

Goldix: While trying to shake off his confusion, Headbutt (Asuma) ~ Iron Tail (Ino)

Silencer
26th December 2006, 04:17 AM
bumpage

Crystal Tears
2nd February 2007, 04:05 PM
Hydronix
Wartortle
Male
032 / 086
(HP / MP)
Hydro Cannon @ Dosu ~ Focus Punch @ Asuma

Goldix
Steelix
Male
074 / 086
(HP / MP)
Confused: Mess Up {40%} Failure {10%}
Headbutt @ Asuma ~ Iron Tail @ Ino

Sabre
Absol
Male
070 / 085
(HP / MP)
Thunderbolt @ Dosu ~ Blizzard @ Ino

Ino
Bulbasaur
Female
062 / 084
(HP / MP)
Ice Bulb: Powders will not work! {42%}
Razor Leaf ~ Razor Leaf

Asuma
Sneasel
Male
063 / 083
(HP / MP)
Crush Claw @ Hydronix ~ Dynamic Punch @ Goldix

Dosu
Aerodactyl
Male
044 / 086
(HP / MP)
Pick Up Sabre ~ Hyper Beam @ Sabre

GO!

Dosu takes to the sky, his massive rock wings carrying him as he looms over Sabre, preparing to make a, what could be, final assault on the demon dog. But alas, this cannot be. For as he begins his dive, a massive, pressured jet of water slams into Dosu's chest. The rock type bird is thrown completely off course.
But we must divert our attention to Asuma, who, in the chaos, has run up to Hydronix and used a ferocious Crush Claw attack. But only half the attack manages to hit the water type as a giant metal head crashes down on the dark type. The water type backs up in shock as the size of his ally comes into play; he never really noticed how by Goldix was until now.
Sabre, who is away from the chaos, smiles. He watches the giant rock bird tumble away, and as Dosu tries to regain his composure. A brutal thunderbolt crackles on his body. His pupils narrow in rage as he sees that Sabre has done it. Sabre has...

Dosu collapses onto the ground, his massive body, unmoving.

Ino falters has her ally has fallen, but then releases a wide spread razor leaf that hits Goldix and Hydronix. Unfortunately, if narrowly misses Sabre.

Asuma is still kicking, despite the brutal Headbutt he has just suffered. Getting to his feet, he glares at the massive steel snake. His fist crackles with white energy, and suddenly, Goldix is sent four feet back from a powerful, and very painful Dynamic Punch. But that only helps clear the rock types confusion, as he lifts up his massive tail and swings it like a baseball bat.
Ino had just managed to release another set of deadly razor leaves that cut into Goldix and Hydronix again before being thwacked.

Hydronix twitches, his body shakes a bit before he falls to the ground unconscious.

Sabre growls, it is that grass types fault that his comrade has fallen, but alas, his attention must be diverted. He turns to Asuma, who gulps as his fellow dark type takes in a deep breath, and then spews out hot flames.
The flames engulf the half ice type, who lets out a horrendous scream as he scurries away, escape the flames that did major damage.

END!

Hydronix
Wartortle
Male
000 / 000
(HP / MP)

Goldix
Steelix
Male
038 / 077
(HP / MP)
Confused: Mess Up {10%}

Sabre
Absol
Male
070 / 077
(HP / MP)

Ino
Bulbasaur
Female
052 / 078
(HP / MP)
Ice Bulb: Powders will not work! {31%}

Asuma
Sneasel
Male
038 / 075
(HP / MP)

Dosu
Aerodactyl
Male
000 / 000
(HP / MP)

Hope that makes sense...

Knight of Time
2nd February 2007, 04:10 PM
Yeah, that does make sense.

I didn't think Hydronix could pull off the Focus Punch, but it doesn't matter much anyway.

But since Silencer and I both are down one Pokemon already, who's choosing their next Pokemon first, and who's attacking first this round? This is bound to get a little confusing, at first.

Return, Hydronix. Your evolution is drawing near.

'recalls his fallen Wartortle'

Crystal Tears
2nd February 2007, 04:15 PM
Oh right, well, you have a choice...

1) You wait until all the pokemon on one side are finished, and send out the next three. It will still go by whose turn is next and such. So, if Silencer went second, and then all of his pokemon faint. He would choose first his next three first, and then you would attack first.

2) You may release the new ones now. Thus, being that you went second, you would choose first, and then silencer.

It is your guy's choice. Either way is fine. There is also the third choice of which one sides team faints, and then you both PM your next set to me, and we let a randomizer choose who goes first and such.

Chris 2.1
2nd February 2007, 04:28 PM
I know it's not really my business (well it is, I mod here so nyah) but since it is a 6-6 with 3 out at a time, it would make sense for there to be 3 pokemon out at any one time, otherwise you are holding two seperate 3-3s. Just my opinion.

Knight of Time
3rd February 2007, 09:17 AM
I think I'd prefer to still have three Pokemon out for much of this battle. Even when Silencer and I get to our last three battlers, it wouldn't be a 3 on 3 anymore once we're down to one or two Pokemon left on each side (unless all of the last three Pokemon on one side went down in the same round).

Silencer, you mind us each sending out a Pokemon to take the places of the ones that fainted last round? I'd like to know before I make my decision on who my next battler will be.

Silencer
3rd February 2007, 09:57 AM
Fine by me, just let me know when to send out and attack ;)

Knight of Time
4th February 2007, 06:24 PM
Fine, I was talking to Chris 2.0, he says that I have to send out a Pokemon, then you send out yours and attack, and I attack afterward.

It's strange I have to attack second this round like I did last round, but no matter.

My next battler will be Venus, my Blissey. Silencer, you may remember her from our first battle. This time around, she's ready.

Silencer
7th February 2007, 03:59 AM
I'll send out my female ariados (newly approved), Kyodaigumo. And don't dare to spell that wrong.

Will edit attacks in later.

Silencer
10th February 2007, 12:48 PM
Kyodaigume use a big spider web and try to catch as many flies as possible. Ino, solar beam the captured enemies or use a wide spread razor leaf if none of them get caught. Asuma use blizzard

Now Kyodaigume and Asuma, make as lot of noise as possible by using Sonicboom and Screech. Ino, cover your ears and use magical leaf on Sabre

Then Kyodaigume, use signal beam on that blissey, Ino use Frenzy Plant on Sabre and Asuma use brick break on Goldix.

I hate these big melees, I prefer the simplicity of a 1on1 at any time -_-

Knight of Time
10th February 2007, 01:26 PM
Uh, Silencer, just a reminder, but this battle's about having two moves used per Pokemon, per round. If you can't live with that, I can change it so that we use three moves per round.

BTW, something else. My first triple battle took time to get used to as well (it was against RaZoR LeAf, who you probably know is leaving ASB; he posted that battle and the rules, thus, it was a way of trying something new, and simultaneously getting experience for all three Pokemon I used in that battle, who have all fully evolved), but I got the hang of it. Even if you lose a battle like this one, you still learn about how they work, and you can try making one of your own against someone else if you wish (after this battle is over, regardless of who wins).

Silencer
10th February 2007, 02:05 PM
Ow right, now I remember. Feel free to just remove my last attacks since they were just quickly added on anyway :p

Knight of Time
14th February 2007, 03:50 PM
That's fine enough.

Goldix, this action is going to be about pure damage to all three of your opponents, so I want you to use an Iron Tail for multiple duties at once, most important, I want you to destroy Kyodaigume's Spider Web (if you can get some of it to stick to her and/or her allies, that would be a plus for us), as well, if you can, I want you to use that Iron Tail to give a real smacking to Kyodaigume, Ino and Asuma, after all, your tail should be long enough to show you mean business.

Venus, for your first action, I want you to pick up Kyodaigume with a Psychic, but I want you to smash her into the ground back-first as hard as you can, so that she'll land upside down (hopefully).

Sabre, this round's going to be a hot one, so I want you to shoot a massive Fire Blast to Ino to get her good.

Goldix, for your second action, after all the noise from Kyodaigume and Asuma's Sonicboom and Screech has died down, I want you to aim a massive Hyper Beam at Kyodaigume, aiming it for her underside if she's still upside down.

Venus, it's time to bring dowm Asuma, so I want you to deliver a Focus Punch to his chest once his Screech and Kyodaigume's Sonicboom die down.

Sabre, aim another Fire Blast at Ino, let's get her as close to fainting as we can.

Goldix: Iron Tail (to destroy Kyodaigume's Spider Web, and to hit her, Ino and Asuma as well, in one fell swoop) ~ Hyper Beam (Kyodaigume; if she's upside down, aim for her underside, if not, still aim it at her)

Sabre: Fire Blast (Ino) ~ Fire Blast (Ino)

Venus: Psychic (to slam Kyodaigume back-first into the ground, so that the Ariados is upside down) ~ Focus Punch (Asuma)

Silencer
22nd March 2007, 02:14 PM
so, what's going on here?

Knight of Time
22nd March 2007, 03:31 PM
so, what's going on here?

Meh, I was talking to Crystal Tears one day on Windows Messenger, she doesn't have anymore time to ref this battle, so in order to keep it going (if you still want to battle, that is), we need a sub-ref. Problem is, it may be hard for us to get a sub-ref that would ref very much the same way like Crystal Tears reffed (attacks doing a bit more damage, and twice (or half) as much if a move was super-effective (or not very effective), and energy cost for them a little lower). But hey, if this can remain a fast battle, then so be it. I have a Pokemon willing to evolve when this battle is over.

Crystal Tears
22nd March 2007, 06:24 PM
Venus
Blissey
Female
100 / 100
(HP / MP)
Psychic @ Kyodaigumo ~ Focus Punch @ Asuma

Goldix
Steelix
Male
038 / 077
(HP / MP)
Confused: Mess Up {10%}
Iron Tail @ Spider Web / Everyone ~Hyper Beam @ Kyodaigumo

Sabre
Absol
Male
070 / 077
(HP / MP)
Fire Blast @ Ino ~ Fire Blast @ Ino

~~~~~

Ino
Bulbasaur
Female
052 / 078
(HP / MP)
Ice Bulb: Powders will not work! {31%}
Solar Beam @ all(?) ~ Magical Leaf @ Sabre

Asuma
Sneasel
Male
038 / 075
(HP / MP)
Blizzard @ all(?) ~ Screech

Kyodaigumo
Ariados
Female
100 / 100
(HP / MP)
Spider Web @ all ~ Sonic Boom @ … Someone?

GO!

With the return of a very, very tired ref, the match continues…

With two new Pokemon on the field, the morale of both sides increase. The reinforcements have arrived, and just in time.
On Silencer’s side, is a bug Pokemon who relies on stealth and guile to capture and torture its foes. With its special ‘Spider Web’ attack, it’s sure to prove itself very useful.
But the Knight of Time has brought out a Pokemon that it loathed and adored for its vast attack range. Venus, a durable, battle-harden Blissey prepares herself for the coming onslaught.

Kyo(daigumo) starts off quickly. She turns around her secret move about to come into play. A thick, sticky and relatively LARGE web bursts from her bottom and flies towards the opposing team. However, Goldix is ready. His confusion doesn’t kick in, and his massive steel tail gains ANOTHER layer of pure iron before swinging forward, causing the web to wrap around his tail. But the attack doesn’t stop there! The tail swings forward, readying to crush all three opponents under its mighty weight.
Asuma personally has had enough with being squashed, and bounds out of the way. Ino, surprising, sees the attack coming, and narrowly misses before hit. But it seems the roll of the die isn’t going as good for the spider; as the tail comes down on top, crushing the bed type.

Venus makes her move now, as Goldix’s tail rises up to reveal a rather squashed arachnid, the Blissey’s ‘force powers’ activate, wrapping themselves around the hurt bug to fling her high into the air, and then her sending back into the ground with tremendous force.

Asuma doesn’t wait any longer, he lashes out. Taking in a deep breath, he exhales a gigantic cold blast that sweeps around the battle field. Chilling all three of his opponents, who the damage is lessened somewhat.
As Ino charges up her deadly solar beam, Sabre leaps forward, a kanji of fire bursts from his mouth, crashing into the grass type and causing horrible damage. In her pain, the dinosaur releases her Beam prematurely; she ends up blast the dark type in the face with the painful attack.

The second round of attack commence with Asuma letting out a deafening screeching. Ino attempts to cover her ears before her vines prove a bit useless as she lets a magically leaf fly. And Kyodaigumo winces as the sound hits her own ears, but the giant Sonicboom she fires at Goldix drowns out some of it due to its sheer force.
The leaf slices into Sabre just as the notorious Dark type lunges at the grass type again. Releasing another unforgiving Fire Blast that burns Ino and melts away the little bit of ice that remained after the first.

Goldix smiles; despite being able to get an attack off, Kyodaigumo was still stuck on her back. The giant steel type rears up, a giant high beam charging faster then anyone though it could. It draws in more and more power before its glowing brighter then the sun. With a mighty roar that rumbles the arena, Goldix lets the attack go. It streams across the field and slams into Ariados. Sending the bug type flying, but thankfully flipping it over.

Venus is last; she marches up to Asuma, her fist glowing pure white as it charges with chi energy. At the last instance she rams the fist into the dark type, dealing massive damage. Asuma falls to the ground, and doesn’t get back up.

END!

Venus
Blissey
Female
092 / 090
(HP / MP)

Goldix
Steelix
Male
028 / 070
(HP / MP)

Sabre
Absol
Male
042 / 068
(HP / MP)

~~~~~

Ino
Bulbasaur
Female
004 / 069
(HP / MP)

Asuma
Sneasel
Male
000 / 000
(HP / MP)

Kyodaigumo
Ariados
Female
060 / 092
(HP / MP)

Silencer Chooses Next Pokemon
Knight of Time attacks first
Silencer attacks second

Silencer
30th March 2007, 01:20 PM
I'll send out my female kadabra, Kurenai as a replacement. Sorry for the tardy reply, didn't have lots of time this last week. Damn you school.

Knight of Time
6th April 2007, 02:41 PM
Great, a Kadabra, well, this may be tough.

Sabre, you have a type advantage, so I want you to put it to good use by staying in front of your allies, incase any Psychic moves are used, while blasting Kurenai with a painful Shadow Ball. Just be ready to Counter anything physical, especially if it's a Fighting type move.

Goldix, we can't let Kurenai or Kyodaigume use a move that isn't an attacking one, so I want you to Taunt them and Ino too, if possible.

Venus, it's time to bring down Ino, so I want you to use a Swift on her, to make her literally see stars upon defeat (if she's hit).

For your second actions:

Sabre, let's continue to give the Kadabra trouble, I want you to attempt to paralyze her with Thunder Wave, or if she Safeguarded on her first action, give her a surprise Faint Attack, by digging your sharp claws into her flesh.

Goldix, time to cause the Ariados more trouble before you fall, give her an up close Dragonbreath.

Finally, Venus, if Ino still isn't down, use a Flamethrower on her, or if she's KOed, let's turn to Kurenai, so that you can blast her with a Shadow Ball of your own.

Sabre: Shadow Ball (Kurenai)/Counter (if Kurenai uses a physical move, especially a Fighting type move) ~ Thunder Wave (Kurenai)/Faint Attack (getting Kurenai with the claws, if she's Safeguarded)

Goldix: Taunt (everyone) ~ Dragonbreath (Kyodaigume)

Venus: Swift (Ino) ~ Flamethrower (Ino, if she wasn't KOed yet)/Shadow Ball (Kurenai, if Ino was KOed)

Really sorry if this is all complicated.

Silencer
9th April 2007, 04:07 PM
Alright Kurenai, so they want to aim at you huh. Then let's give Venus a Shocking Surprise. Teleport behind Venus and immediatly give her a thunder wave. Hopefully she won't be able to move and you can hide behind the pink thing.

Now Kyodaigumo, let loose a spider web to close Goldix' mouth so it can't go around and insult you guys, it should at up to his confusion to. Then let loose a sludge bomb on Sabre.

Ino, use synthesis as fast as you can. Then fire a solar beam at the big lug.

Kurenai: Shocking Surprise(Venus)

Kyodaigumo: Spider web (Goldix mouth)~Sludge bomb(Sabre)

Ino: sythesis(self)~Solar beam(Goldix)

Knight of Time
22nd May 2007, 09:57 AM
Well Silencer, I had to get us a sub-ref (did you see CT's latest Absence Tower post? I talked to her yesterday and she recommended for you and I to get a sub-ref), and we've got one now, Elec Man EXE offered to fill in for her.

Thanks again Elec Man EXE.

Elec Man EXE
31st May 2007, 03:51 PM
I'll be getting this done tommorow guys. Sorry for making you wait (even more than you already had). And I'll keep Crystal's method for damage (double per weakness) rather than my own, so I don't change the pace of the battle.

And just a heads up, I'll probably be cutting down on my normal description detail. If I don't, then at 6 attacks per turn, it'll end up being almost like an entire reffing for each turn. I doubt you want to read that much, and I sure don't want to write that much ;)

Knight of Time
31st May 2007, 03:56 PM
I'll be getting this done tommorow guys. Sorry for making you wait (even more than you already had). And I'll keep Crystal's method for damage (double per weakness) rather than my own, so I don't change the pace of the battle.

And just a heads up, I'll probably be cutting down on my normal description detail. If I don't, then at 6 attacks per turn, it'll end up being almost like an entire reffing for each turn. I doubt you want to read that much, and I sure don't want to write that much ;)

Thanks again Elec Man EXE, as long as you look at a few of CT's reffings here (I believe she based fatigue on actual episodes of the TV show, as the Pokemon seem to use slightly less fatigue when they execute a move in this battle, strange, but true), you should be fine, just don't make each action (turn) too long, please? From my days as a ref in the old ASB, my reffings were a bit long, but if I was to be a ref here (if only I had all the time I wanted for reffing, finding some time for it is not easy), you and others may notice subtle differences.

In a nutshell, just take your time with each reffing. CT told me she'd be back to her reffing duties around June 8.

Elec Man EXE
1st June 2007, 12:47 PM
Round 5

Pre-Round
Venushttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa242.png(Female)
92% HP / 90% EP
Swift <I> ~ Flamethrower <I> / Shadow Ball <Ku>
Goldixhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsb/dpmfsb208.png(Male)
28% HP / 70% EP
Taunt <All> ~ Dragonbreath <Ky>
Sabrehttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfb/dpmfb359.png(Male)
42% HP / 68% EP
Shadow Ball <Ku> / Counter ~ Thunderwave <Ku> / Faint Attack <Ku>

Inohttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa001.png(Female)
4% HP / 69% EP
Synthesis ~ Solarbeam <G>
Kurenaihttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa064.png(Female)
100% HP / 100% EP
Shocking Suprise <V>
Kyodaigumohttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffb/dpffb168.png(Female)
60% HP / 92% EP
Spider Web <G> ~ Sludge Bomb <S>

Arena Status: Frantic

Battle
The trainers seem to be getting a be getting a bit jumbled, but they persevere. As Silencer releases another pokemon, each trainer issues their commands. All members nod in reply, and Round 5 is on.

Before the round even starts, though, the new ref steps in and points out that Synthesis is a direct recovery move, and thus banned. Ino and her trainer give successive sighs in disappointment.

Fastest of the bunch, the newly-released Kurenai raises her spoon. Sparks dance over its surface before she closes her eyes, and in a flash of light she vanishes, much to the confusion of those targetting her. The psychic reappears behind Venus, who then recieves a rather tingly sign of just where Kadabra went, as a web of electricity is released over her. She twitches a bit, while Sabre looks around for the disappearing PSI pokemon. He spots his target trying to hide behind Blissey, and gathers a shadowy ball before himself. Haphazardly, he launches the ghostly energy toward his opponent. But Kurenai acts quickly and ducks behind the petrified normal type, letting the black orb smash into her. The ghostly energy explodes over the egg-shaped pokemon, but she is all but immune to the damage. Meanwhile Kyodaigumo has her sights set on Goldix, and she rears her... well, rear up and launches a mass of sticky white silk. The glob latches onto the iron snake's mouth, rather nicely clamping it shut. The monster shakes his head in a vain attempt to clear the sticky web from his mouth, but it holds strong. Ariados can only laugh at the sight of the large snake struggling so. Blissey never recovers from the inflicted paralysis, continuing to merely twitch uncontrollably, and letting Ino breathe a sigh of relief.

With Kurenai having tired herself out performing her combo, it leaves Sabre free to attack her while she rests. And he does just that, as he rushes around his partner to avoid hitting her again. As the dark canine runs, a mild electrical current runs through his scythe, and getting into position he whips the scythe around and shocks Kadabra with a net of electricity just as she had done to Venus earlier. The psychic lets out a groan as she feels her muscles spazzing. Absol smiles, unaware that Kyodaigumo is getting ready to attack. Poisonous goop drips from the spider's mouth, and she then raises her head and launches the sloppy ball of gunk at Sabre. Splattered across his back, the acidic toxins burn his skin as the disaster pokemon lets out a sharp scream. The poisons don't penetrate into his body, but it was still rather painful. At the same time Absol gets splattered, Goldix is still trying to get rid of the bothersome web. Getting and idea, he manages to crack his mouth open just enough to allow the dragonic fire to seep between his jaws. The energy sears through the webbing, weakening it and allowing Steelix to tear through the remainder with his powerful mouth. Threads hang down from his jaws, but he feels satisfied having escaped their grip. Ino, cringing in pain, forces herself to focus on offense and turns her attention to the sun. With her bulb, she draws in a steady stream of sunlight, enough to yield a decent attack. With a shout, a white beam of solar power streaks from her bulb, and smashes into Goldix's frame. He shudders as the beam strikes him, though still hangs tough. Through it all, Blissey is still siezed by paralysis, her stubby arms shaking. On the sideline, her trainer scoffs at the bad luck.

All having finished their attacks, the trainers survey the arena. None have fallen quite yet, though one wimpers in pain, feeling quite weak. Each trainer thinks especially carefully, in preparation for the next round.

Post-Round
Venushttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa242.png(Female)
90% HP / 90% EP
Goldixhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsb/dpmfsb208.png(Male)
20% HP / 64% EP
Sabre ~ Absol ~(Male)
33% HP / 61% EP

Ino ~ Bulbasaur ~(Female)
4% HP / 65% EP
Kurenaihttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa064.png(Female)
98% HP / 94% EP
Kyodaigumohttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffb/dpffb168.png(Female)
60% HP / 85% EP

Arena Status: Crazy

You're only allowed 10 images, go figure...

Anyway, hopefully thats all right. Let me know if there are any discrepencies.

Knight of Time
1st June 2007, 01:05 PM
Uh, correct me if I'm wrong Elec Man EXE, but shouldn't my Pokemon's moves have come before Silencer's in this round? Just as a reminder, but I attacked first last round, so my Pokemon's moves should have had a chance to be used before Silencer's, even if any of them would have (still) resulted in failure or missing.

Elec Man EXE
4th June 2007, 09:33 AM
Eh... I've always handled who goes first by the speed stat of the pokemon in question, rather than who posted attacks first.

I can't quite tell whether Crystal did it that way or by posting (seems like it does both at times), but if its a problem I can change it.

Knight of Time
4th June 2007, 10:55 AM
Eh... I've always handled who goes first by the speed stat of the pokemon in question, rather than who posted attacks first.

I can't quite tell whether Crystal did it that way or by posting (seems like it does both at times), but if its a problem I can change it.

As far as I know, just about all refs here go by the principle that whoever posts their attacks first in one round, is the one who has their attack for each action before their opponent (e.g. for the first round, Silencer attacked first because I wanted him to, and I went second, so CT responded in her reffing by getting in his Pokemon's first moves, then my Pokemon's moves, then his second, then my second...you know the drill.). In fact, this is the first time I have heard of a ref going through a round by having the faster Pokemon move first, even if they were supposed to attack second.

So yeah, can you just drop the speed thing (since it usually helps more with evading attacks), please? I'd appreciate it.

Elec Man EXE
6th June 2007, 11:28 AM
Eh, personally I think it makes more sense for speed to be a factor than to have some crazy slow pokemon like Rhydon attack faster than a Crobat (just examples, obviously) just because the orders came a few moments earlier. Though its not always automatic... if the faster pokemon is specifically ordered to counter the opponents attack, it has the option of forgoing speed and doing that.

That said, its no problem if you'd rather I go the other way. I'm not inflexible. Although I'd prefer not to go back and re-ref the last round. If you really want, I will, but changing up the order probably means a lot of the round will go differently, so in essance I'd have to redo the entire reffing.

Your choice. We can go from here, or I can redo the last round.

Knight of Time
6th June 2007, 11:38 AM
Eh, personally I think it makes more sense for speed to be a factor than to have some crazy slow pokemon like Rhydon attack faster than a Crobat (just examples, obviously) just because the orders came a few moments earlier. Though its not always automatic... if the faster pokemon is specifically ordered to counter the opponents attack, it has the option of forgoing speed and doing that.

That said, its no problem if you'd rather I go the other way. I'm not inflexible. Although I'd prefer not to go back and re-ref the last round. If you really want, I will, but changing up the order probably means a lot of the round will go differently, so in essance I'd have to redo the entire reffing.

Your choice. We can go from here, or I can redo the last round.

Yeah, I'm sorry you have to do this, but can you re-ref the last round please? BTW, with that, it resets the DQ (I just hope I don't have to DQ Silencer, whether he beats me in this battle or I beat him, I'm going to have enough points to evolve my Magnemite and Cyndaquil), so Silencer won't have to worry about it.

That's my two cents, basically.

Elec Man EXE
7th June 2007, 05:50 PM
I've got no problem doing that. However, not until Silencer shows up.

He hasn't posted at all here (in ASB, not just this battle) for a month or more. He even just got DQ'd from his Gym Battle. Spending time to re-ref a match, that may be dead anyway, isn't of particular appeal.

I'm doing my best to not sound like a jerk, and hopefully he's OK and everything. Hopefully you understand.

Knight of Time
7th June 2007, 07:48 PM
I've got no problem doing that. However, not until Silencer shows up.

He hasn't posted at all here (in ASB, not just this battle) for a month or more. He even just got DQ'd from his Gym Battle. Spending time to re-ref a match, that may be dead anyway, isn't of particular appeal.

I'm doing my best to not sound like a jerk, and hopefully he's OK and everything. Hopefully you understand.

Yes, I understand well.

However, I am concerned about the fate of this battle, I mean, I'm not particularly fond of starting up 6 on 6 battles (regardless of how many Pokemon are out at one time), they can take a while, but the upside is that they can give plenty of Pokemon that have not battled some experience that they might need for evolution.

In the event that Silencer has to forfeit (I don't want him to, but if he has no choice but to do so incase his RL stuff is making him too busy), I'm curious to how many points he and I would each get (I don't think you would get any though, Elec Man EXE, since you only sub-reffed one round, I think a sub-ref only gets points in a battle if they stick to the battle to its very end under a non-DQ/forfeit circumstance). It definitely wouldn't be full points, but hey, sometimes you have to expect the unexpected when you're battling someone.

BTW, I PMed Silencer earlier today, I just hope he sees the PM sooner or later.

'crosses fingers for what's going to happen with this battle'

Edit: Just clarifying something, to avoid any confusion.

Chris 2.1
8th June 2007, 10:27 AM
*Steps in*

Since we are not 1/2 way through the match then no points are distributed. Elec has only reffed 1 round from what I've seen but even Crystal didn't ref enough of the match to claim from it.

EXP can be legitimate for any Pokemon that has already battled (ie: Sneasel) or anything below 55% HP (ie: Bulbasaur)

Edit: Silencer can be DQed since he has not posted his attacks in response to the previous round.

Knight of Time
8th June 2007, 11:00 AM
Wait, if you say that Silencer can be DQed, would points be awarded here, or not? I'm confused.

The_Missing_Link
8th June 2007, 11:13 AM
Even in a DQ, if the Pokemon are not under the required percentage, no one gets any points

If this was a 3 on 3 tag team, then you would get points since half of them were under 55%. However, it's a 6 on 6 so no one gets anything

Knight of Time
8th June 2007, 11:25 AM
Me and my big mouth for allowing three Pokemon to be out at once at the start of the battle (and until the end)...

The only time in this battle there permanently would have been less than 3 Pokemon on one or both sides would have been when Silencer and/or myself would have had at least four Pokemon already fainted. But, I'm not going to argue here, so if this battle ends up giving out no points, I'm fine with that, and at least some of my Pokemon got experience, so this battle did give something.