PDA

View Full Version : How does this fic idea sound?

Tails2k2
7th April 2003, 04:52 PM
In one of three fics that I plan to work on, this is the latest one I've thought up. It's about the origin of Pokemon, and takes place on a wide timeline from about two thousand years before Pokemon R/B/Y to around three years after Pokemon R/S.

Basically, Latios and Latias are the original Pokémon Gods, also known as the Pokémon Highest. They are classified under the Highest Pokégod class. To make things simpler, I'll make a little chart.

Highest Class Pokégods: Latias and Latios

High Class Pokégods: Kyogre, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi

Middle Class Pokégods: Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, and Rayquaza

Low Class Pokégods (these can breed and eventually do): Sudowoodo, Snorlax, Slowking

The story shows Latias and Latios creating the humans. Also, it shows the original creation of Pokémon (most Pokémon created by Latias and Latios, whereas others are created by the High Class Pokémon Gods). They create the Pokémon as a reward to how well the humans are doing.

The story moves along to the use of Pokémon in important events, and the origin of battling, and the first gyms and league. A lot of cool stuff should be in this story.

If you have any ideas or comments, post 'em here.

Mr Mayor
7th April 2003, 05:13 PM
Sounds great. I would deffinatly read it. There is one thing I want to question though. You say i takes place about 3000 years after R/S, but in R/S, they are already battling and catching Pokemon. The Pokemon are already created. How exactly does that work. :confused:

Also, this may just be me, but I have alwaysed picture Ruby/Sapphire to take place about 7 years after Red/Blue/Yellow. Just a thought.

Tails2k2
7th April 2003, 05:23 PM
and takes place on a wide timeline from about two thousand years before Pokemon R/B/Y to around three years after Pokemon R/S

You must have read it wrong.

Also, I forgot to mention that Dragonite, Arcanine, Metagross, and Tyranitar are also Low Class Pokégods.

Andrew
7th April 2003, 05:57 PM
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12710

*Closes*

I believe you should go there and post your idea... Mmmkkaay....

Go to the link and all shall be explained :D And just copy and paste this there.