PDA

View Full Version : I challenge Crystal Tears! (Ref: NEEDED!)

Blademaster
6th December 2006, 05:45 PM
That's right, lazy, I'm-a callin' you out... after you called me out. :sweat2:

Anyway, here's the rules:

-This'll be a 6-on-6 match, 1 Pokemon at a time.
-DQ is 4 days - we're both online a lot, so I doubt that this'll be a problem.
-Arena: Lego lane, a typical downtown street corner complete with cars, skyscrapers, people, etc., but all made of Legos. The Legos can be manipulated and used for attack and defense, but while the Legos can be broken down to their basic single pieces, the Legos themselves are indestructible, for all the good that may do.
-I send out first; you attack first.
-Banned moves: Direct healing moves, Substitute

And to the ref: You're on the DQ as well, so don't be too slow, OK?

Now that that is done, let's begin.

I'll start off with... Thwomp! I choose you!

(hurls out Great Ball; a craggy grey creature with four arms and a spherical body emerges, grunting his name)

"Graveler!"

We'll be waiting... :cool:

-Blade

Crystal Tears
6th December 2006, 06:13 PM
He he he! I accept your challenge! And ban Sub, Direct Healers (Recovery not Giga Drain, oh.. Refresh does NOT count as a Direct healer), and.. That’s it.

I choose Gippal!

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa258.png

Mudkip

Alright Gippal, don’t get intimidated about its size, just keep focused. Start with an ice beam to try and freeze him, and then go for a Water Pulse, finish with a Icy wind.
If he tries a Toxic, blow it back to him with a Blizzard, and if he uses Double Team then switch whatever move to a wide spread Blizzard.

Ice Beam ~ Water Pulse ~ Icy Wind

Blademaster
6th December 2006, 06:34 PM
Well, Thwomp, it seems once again we're facing an opponent who relies on type advantage... Let's fix that.

First, Dig underground to avoid that Ice Beam, and then tunnel underneath Gippal. After he uses Water Pulse, burst out of the ground and slam him with a Dynamicpunch. Then, block Icy Wind with a mild Flamethrower - don't waste your energy trying to damage Gippal. Just make it strong enough to nullify that Icy Wind.

Move: Dig - Dynamicpunch - Flamethrower