PDA

View Full Version : Mew Master vs. DarkestLight (Ref~Crystal Tears)

Mew Master
12th December 2006, 10:51 PM
Well, let's give it our best try!

Pokémon: 2 (1 on 1)
I'll send first
You can attack first
Banned Moves: Hmm.. Recover moves and Attract. However damaging-recovery moves are okay (Giga Drain, Dream Eater, ect...)
DQ Time: 1 Week
Arena: A playground with a Jungle Gym off to the side, a sand-box a few yards in the opposite direction and a slide next to them. Few trees in the area. Low-cut grass.

Alright! Let's go for it Liger (Eevee, Male)!

DarkestLight
13th December 2006, 12:13 AM
Sure, I'm game for this as well. I'll use Vigil, my female Pidgey.

Gust my lil birdee :D. Gust, then Agility and then Double Team.

Gust--Agility--Double Team

Mew Master
13th December 2006, 12:27 AM
Alright Liger, Let's show them what we're made of.

"Eevuie!"

For starters, let's Protect ourselves from that Gust. Then Tickle him silly while he tries to increase his speed. Before he uses Double Team, Quick Attack!

Protect~Tickle~Quick Attack

Now we just need a Ref ^^U

DarkestLight
13th December 2006, 07:50 AM
o.O This battle is already sickeningly cute. Yes, ref n_n ::Sets up an old school rabbit trap. Puts points on a tray and slides it under the trap.::

n_o..This should work...

Mew Master
13th December 2006, 08:44 AM
Nah, it would be sickingly cute if we had... o... say.. Two Pichu going at it... or a Pichu and an Iglybuff..

Now now now... you have to realize that Refs need sustinance..

*Puts Cheese beside points on the Tray* THERE! Now it should work. ^^

Crystal Tears
13th December 2006, 04:42 PM
*stops the cheese and points* ..... *takes*

SNAP

*is caught* Eep... >.< I'll ref! I'll ref! It'll be up soon to, just let me out of this thing!

DarkestLight
13th December 2006, 05:10 PM
Ok ::Lets CT out.:: No running away either. Promise ;_;

Mew Master
13th December 2006, 07:52 PM
Don't run away..

*holds lead pipe*

Or I be breaking some legs... not only yours...

Crystal Tears
14th December 2006, 09:06 AM
Mew Master vs. DarkestLight
1 on 1
Captured Ref >.<

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa133.png
Liger
Eevee
100 / 100
(HP / MP)

Protect ~ Tickle ~ Quick Attack

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffb/dpffb016.png
Vigil
100 / 100
(HP / MP)
Pidgey

Gust ~ Agility ~ Double Team

GO!

After being released from her painful trap, the ref greedily grabs the cheese and munches away. Waving her hand in a “whatever, do what you must” fashion, signaling the beginning of the battle.

Vigil, a Pidgey on Darkest Light’s side appears she glares down at Liger, the Eevee that Mew Master chose and flaps her wings: Harder and harder, causing a strong gust of wind to sweep down the field towards Liger. The Eevee though, is prepared, stamping his paws on the ground with a confident smile, a strong shield morphs around its body, and the wind and dust it has swept it flows over the dome shield.

Grumbling in distaste for the furry creature, Pidgey concentrates, her heart rate increases and her muscles become ready for dramatic action when Liger suddenly leaps onto the bird, his paws and tail lightly touching the Pidgey, cause it to chirp.
And chirp happily.
Though the Tickling didn’t stop the agility right off the bat, Vigil didn’t get the entire boost of the concentration attack, instead, she was tickled madly by a fluffy Eevee.

Now that Vigil is superior to Liger in speed, she decides to be at the evasive advantage. She concentrates, but even with the adrenaline running through her body, it doesn’t heighten her mind, and she is hit back a blur of fur which turns out to be Liger, he watches the Pidgey wobble back with a cocky grin on his face. Vigil grumbles, concentrating again before splitting into four, three of the birds being fake.

Let’s see Liger hit her now.

END!

Liger
Eevee
100 / 090
(HP / MP)

Vigil
096 / 091
(HP / MP)
Pidgey

Agility: Adrenaline {50%}
Adrenaline: Spd. + 1
Clones http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani016.gif http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani016.gif http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani016.gif

NOTE: Agility’s effect was cut in half due to tickling. And Adrenaline doesn’t last forever, once that 50% hits zero, Pidgey’s speed will return to normal.

Oh and I promise not to run away! ^_~

Mew Master
14th December 2006, 10:02 AM
Allright, if I understand the rules. It's my turn to attack first.

Liger, we had a good first round but stay on your guard. Swift at all those clones to find the real thing. Then use the sandbox to launch a Sand Attack to disorient her. Fianlly let's go with our favorite thing: A nice little round of ShadowBall!

Swift~Sand Attack~Shadow Ball

Thanks for getting the ref post up... And where on earth do you guys get those sprites? O.o?!

DarkestLight
14th December 2006, 10:22 AM
Ok Vigil. Playtime over. Use those Clones to your advantage and start off with a Sand-Attack of your own to disorient the little fox/cat/dog/animal.

Then, use Gust to throw that sand back in his face. Then, fly through the Shadowball and hit that Eevee with an Aerial Ace.

Sand Attack~Gust~Aerial Ace

Crystal Tears
19th December 2006, 08:59 AM
Mew Master vs. DarkestLight
1 on 1
Captured Ref >.<

Liger
Eevee
100 / 090
(HP / MP)

Swift ~ Sand Attack ~ Shadow Ball

Vigil
096 / 091
(HP / MP)
Pidgey

Agility: Adrenaline {50%}
Clones http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani016.gif http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani016.gif http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani016.gif
Sand Attack ~ Gust ~ Aerial Ace

GO!

Vigil is off first! The Pidgey swoops in low, the sheer speed of her over the dirty ground and sand box whips up a small storm of sand that, guide by the breeze Pidgey has created, ‘slams’ into Liger, who cringes and attempts to wipe it out of his eyes.
Ah, but the magic of super-speedy ninja stars never fails! Liger ignores the dirt for a moment and lets several golden ninja stars fly forward, they due a sharp u-turn before cutting deep into Pidgey’s flesh.

Ouchies!

Hearing the small cries of the bird, Liger turns around, going to the sand box isn’t an option; he has no idea where it is. Luckily, the dirt on the ground is nice and plentiful, and the Eevee has no trouble kicking up a lot of dirt to form a slightly dirtier sand attack. Vigil is ready however, she flaps her wings hard and the dirt is caught in her gust attack. Which flies towards Eevee and forces him back a bit.

Squinting his eyes, Eevee can just make out the outline if Vigil, who hovers about 5 or 6 inches off the ground. Recalling his roders, the normal type charges up a shadowy ball of darkness and fires it at Pidgey.
Vigil bravely calls out her name and swoops forward, her body glowing as she passes right through the Shadow ball unharmed! She continues her assault and slams right into Liger, who cries out and tumbles back a bit.

END!

Liger
Eevee
90 / 082
(HP / MP)

Sand: {60%}
Visbility Blurred: {45% Slight Strike} {15% Miss}

Vigil
090 / 083
(HP / MP)
Pidgey

Agility: Adrenaline {42%}

NOTE: Shadow Ball does not affect Pidgey due to its normal type counter-part.

DarkestLight
19th December 2006, 10:59 AM
Vigil-let's start an offensive. Start with a Quick Attack to get in close, then blow that Eevee away with a Whirlwind. Then Fly up high and evade anything that comes your way. If he doesn't do anything, relax.

Quick Attack~Whirlwind~Evade

If no attack comes, relax.

Mew Master
19th December 2006, 05:52 PM
Liger! Sorry buddy, my mind slipped about Shadow Ball being a Ghost attack and Pidgey's part Normal. My Bad!

Let's try and rectify that though.

Avoid Vigil's Quick Attack by Digging underground. Stay there for as long as you can. Relax and spend the time getting that sand out of your eyes. Finally get ready by using Wish and we'll start our offensive next round.

Dig (making a small burrow)~Relax~Wish

DarkestLight
14th January 2007, 04:44 PM
::Kick:: Waiting for Sub-ref here, so I'm kicking this back up

Crystal Tears
29th January 2007, 09:34 PM
http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/133.png
Liger
Eevee
90 / 082
(HP / MP)
Male
Visibility Blurred: {45% Slight Strike} {15% Miss}
Dig ~ Relax ~ Wish

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/016.png
Vigil
090 / 083
(HP / MP)
Pidgey
Female
Quick Attack ~ Whirlwind ~ Evade

GO!

Vigil: a tiny, little bird warrior, eyes her prey warily. The cat-fox combination squints his eyes, trying to see through the water that has been pouring from his eyes in an attempt to be rid of the sand. Liger doesn't seem to concerned, and instead of continuing his search for his opponent; he turns to the ground and quickly begins to dig into the ground.
Vigil will have none of this. Not wasting another second, she dives, the adrenaline in her veins making her faster then ever. Liger is hit directly on his rump by a sharp beak, and then the Pidgey's body. He squeals in discontent, but digs even faster, disappearing under the ground.

Vigil scans the arena, but it seems that Liger doesn't plan on coming up just yet.

Now in the comfort of darkness and soft dirt, the Eevee focuses on his eyes. Licking his paws his gently begins to remove the sand when a light breeze blows down into the hole. Liger looks over his shoulder, a frown on his face. Apparently the whirlwind ruffled him a bit, but failed to do anything else.

Vigil frowns, the arena is dead quiet, given the exception of the swings that sway lightly in the whirlwind and the faint call other species of bird.
But a light is growing, the Pidgey looks upwards, the light cloud cover clears, revealing a brilliant star. It seems brighter then the sun, and yet its soft on the eyes.

Starlight, Star bright...

Liger peers out of his hole, his eyes gleaming as the star shines bright.

First star I see tonight,
I wish I may,
I wish I might...

The Eevee closes his eyes, concentrating hard.

Have the wish I wish tonight...

" I wish I had to strength to fight..."
Energy flowed through the creature that moment, quiet and subtle at first... But when it hit Liger's heart, it echoed. Growing louder, and again, and again... Until his own ears were deafened for a moment by a dark, brooding chorus that brought courage and hope to his heart.

His wish had been granted.

END!

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/133.png
Liger
Eevee
086 / 078
(HP / MP)
Male
Sand: {36%}
Visibility Blurred: {20% Slight Strike}
Wish: Star of Strength
*Star of Strength: {100% Visibility}
Atk. + 3, Spc. Atk. +1

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/016.png
Vigil
090 / 079
(HP / MP)
Pidgey
Female
Agility: Adrenaline {35%}

Mew Master
30th January 2007, 12:11 AM
Alright Liger, time for Offencive Tactics 101!

Lets keep up with that annoying Pidgey by using a Quick Attack outta the Burrow like a BAT OUTTA HELL!. Then hit her with a Body Slam to pin her down. Finally tie it in with an Iron Tail.

Quick Attack~Body Slam~Iron Tail

DarkestLight
30th January 2007, 09:06 AM
Vigil. Aerial Ace that foxdog....and then play round robin. Double Team all over the swing set to shake that Eevee, and then give that Eevee a large Featherdance.

Aerial Ace--Double Team--Featherdance

Crystal Tears
30th January 2007, 06:53 PM
Liger
Eevee
90 / 082
(HP / MP)
Male
Visibility Blurred: {45% Slight Strike} {15% Miss}
Quick Attack ~ Body Slam ~ Iron Tail

Vigil
090 / 083
(HP / MP)
Pidgey
Female
Aerial Ace ~ Double Team ~ Featherdance

GO!

Liger’s tail twitches wildly as his eyes narrow. The bird was the prey, and he was the hunter, graced with the strength that the gods had granted him. He was about to make them proud... His shaking legs tear him away from the ground, propelling him forward, a brown streak following close behind him.
Vigil cringes, the extra strength wrapped in that attack sounds her toppling backwards, but she quickly recovers and flaps her wings twice, sending a white streak of compressed air towards the Eevee.
The air sweeps across the ground and strikes the Eevee hard, but the cute little warrior isn’t deterred. Not until his opponent flies quickly over to the swing set and suddenly splits into four identical copies. Liger growls, and launches himself forward again, but unfortunately he hits the wrong Pidgey! The copy disappears and Liger hands on the swing. Rather peeved.

Vigil smiles; her opponent is just where she wanted him to be. She flies down in front of her important, and begins a rather graceful dance. Liger is hypnotized for a moment, he begins to question if he really wants the strength he has… Maybe it’s a curse… Something to be rid of… The star above the battlefield wanes, its light diminishing as the Eevee begins to question their gift to him.
His mind coming back to him, he sees that the copies have disappeared; the dance was too intricate and complicated to pull without losing the concentration to keep the clones about. Liger smiles…
Gift or curse, now it was his turn to show off his strength.

His tail gleams suddenly, and then, as the light fades… It reveals itself again to be made of metal. The Eevee lets a sadistic smile crawl across his face before he lashes out; doing a skilled back flip that makes the tail slam into the Pidgey’s head. Vigil cries out as she falls to the ground, her beak aches with pain as a bit of blood trickles from it.
END!

Liger
Eevee
080 / 071
(HP / MP)
Male
Sand: {22%}
Visibility Blurred: {5% Slight Strike}
*Star of Strength: {86% Visibility}
Atk. + 3

Vigil
073 / 072
(HP / MP)
Pidgey
Female
Agility: Adrenaline {27%}

Note: Spec. Atk. +1 is gone because of Featherdance, and Quick Attack always go first. Even against Aerial Ace.

DarkestLight
31st January 2007, 09:35 PM
Nobody makes me bleed my own blood!

Vigil! Sand Attack again, this time follow it up with a Steel Wing. Crack some sense in that foxhound. End with a Faint Attack.

Sand Attack--Steel Wing--Faint Attack

Mew Master
1st February 2007, 12:23 AM
Liger, Offensive Lesson #2!

Quick Attack again to get right in her face before Vigil can get her little dust cloud off. Then Bite her, preferibly her wing but if you get a good taste of her, hang on. While you have her in your teeth, tie it into a Take Down!

Quick Attack~Bite~Take Down

We'll show them how aggressive we can be!

Crystal Tears
1st February 2007, 08:49 PM
Liger

Eevee
080 / 071
(HP / MP)
Male
Sand: {22%}
Visibility Blurred: {5% Slight Strike}
*Star of Strength: {86% Visibility}
Atk. + 3
Quick Attack ~ Bite ~ Take Down

Vigil
Pidgey
073 / 072
(HP / MP)
Female
Agility: Adrenaline {27%}
Sand Attack ~ Steel Wing ~ Faint Attack

GO!

Vigil’s trainer is enraged by the Pidgey wounds, and quickly calls out his plan. The flying type leaps off the ground, flapping her wings quickly to start the sand attack. But a brown blur whizzes forward, to fast for any of the bits of sand to hit, and slams right into Pidgey. Liger sounds lands on the ground after the strike, fully confident in his abilities.

Vigil grumbles, but flaps her wings again and takes off. Using her adrenaline to help full her get away. Liger watches intently as Vigil does one large loop in the air, and then comes at full speed. Her wings shimmer and glow in the midday light and suddenly they are made of solid metal.
Liger, despite knowing this isn’t going to work well, races towards Vigil, his teeth glowing with a dark purplish hue.
Within seconds the two attacks collide…

Vigil has made a direct hit, and Liger has bitten onto steel. His cringes and tears threaten to come from his eyes as the sheer pain races through his body, and then directly to his head. He lets go, and Vigil pulls up, her wings fading back to their feathered form.

Twisting his body over, Liger lands safely on the ground, though his mouth is aching. He looks up to see the speedy bird do another loop and then completely disappears.

The Eevee is confused, but all that goes away when he is struck from behind by the bird. He growls in frustration and races forward, his leg moving as fast as they can as he tries to keep up with the bird. Liger leaps onto the swing set and uses its swinging momentum to catapult himself forward.
Vigil feels a sudden weight on his back and then both Pokemon go crashing back down to earth…

Ow…

As some of the dust clears, Vigil and Liger are on the ground, attempting to stand up. But both Pokemon are rather dazed from the fall.

END!

Liger

Eevee
063 / 061
(HP / MP)
Male
*Star of Strength: {74% Visibility}
Atk. + 3

Vigil
Pidgey
054 / 063
(HP / MP)
Female
Agility: Adrenaline {19%}

Mew Master
6th February 2007, 12:06 PM
Liger, let's keep it up.

Tag that lil' speed demon with a Secret Power. Then rush in with a Body Slam and tie it in with a Take Down.

Secret Power~Body Slam~Take Down

DarkestLight
7th February 2007, 08:39 AM
First off, Protect Vigil. We need to weaken that ratdog down. As it comes toward you, evade that hit and then retaliate with a Double Edge yourself.

Protect~Evade~Double Edge

Crystal Tears
9th February 2007, 07:35 AM
Liger

Eevee
063 / 061
(HP / MP)
Male
*Star of Strength: {74% Visibility}
Atk. + 3
Secret Power ~ Body Slam ~ Take Down

Vigil
Pidgey
054 / 063
(HP / MP)
Female
Agility: Adrenaline {19%}
Protect ~ Evade ~ Double-Edge

GO!

Liger is off to a great start; he quickly charges a small beam and fires it at Vigil. The Pidgey cringes but then flaps her wings abnormally fast, the beam slams into a shield that glimmers and reveals that its made of tightly pressed together hexagons that reflect the ‘spell’.

Growling in annoyance, Liger takes another approach. He leaps up, ready to strike when suddenly the speed freak bird darts out of the way, using her agility to fly away.

But Liger isn’t going to let Pidgey get away that easily! He darts after her, but is surprised when the injured pidgey does a brilliant loop and comes at him. Fueled by speed and power, both pokemon careen towards each other…

As they both lay on the ground, either trainer cringes, apparently telling your pokemon to charge at one another isn’t very smart… For now, they both have one hell of a headache…

END!

Liger
Eevee
051 / 051
(HP / MP)
Male
*Star of Strength: {65% Visibility}
Atk. + 3

Vigil
Pidgey
044 / 052
(HP / MP)
Female
Agility: Adrenaline {10%}

DarkestLight
9th February 2007, 12:43 PM
Ok. Time for the secret defense attack of doom Vigil

....Which I haven't actually thought up yet. Anyway u_u'

Let's cover the field in a Whirlwind, to rip sand around Liger's face. While that occurs, Faint Attack him from the left and then come back for a Steel Wing to the right.

Whirlwind--Faint Attack--Steel Wing

DarkestLight
18th February 2007, 09:52 AM
Bump. DQ pending :( Mew Master come back 'n post before tomorrow plz ;_; Dun want this battle to be DQ'ed

Mew Master
18th February 2007, 10:24 PM
GAH! Sorry... didn't know you posted... my bad.

Liger! Let's get up in her face again!

Quick Attack before she gets the Whirlwind up, then Double Team so she can't tell which one to hit. Finally toss some sand in her face with a Sand Attack!

Quick Attack~Double Team~Sand Attack

Come on... yeah... spaced. @_#

Crystal Tears
15th March 2007, 04:12 PM
Liger

Eevee
051 / 051
(HP / MP)
Male
*Star of Strength: {65% Visibility}
Atk. + 3
Quick attack ~ Double Team ~ Sand Attack

Vigil
Pidgey
044 / 052
(HP / MP)
Female
Agility: Adrenaline {10%}
Whirlwind ~ Faint Attack ~ Steel Wing

GO!

Another round starts with Vigil flapping her wings as fast as she can, wind begins to pick up around Liger, but the Eevee darts quickly at the flyer and hits her square in the face! Vigil grunts and its thrown off a bit, but her whirlwind does sustain itself. It whips sand and debris around, that attacks Liger’s eyes and body.
Grunting, Liger does as he’s commanded and causes three more of him to appear. Vigil disappears suddenly, using dark energies to dart quickly to the left, evading the eevee’s sights.

Now its sort of even, while Liger has copies, he does not know where the persistent Pidgey has flown too. He has to dart around to find the flying type, who dives at the Eevee, clone or not. Her wings shining as a coat of metal covers them.
Vigil swipes at one of the Eevees, who cries out in pain as it is sent flying! The others disappear as it seemed that Vigil had luck on her side. Oddly enough, the metal on the wings disappear, but some of Vigil’s feathers have remained as steel; Increasing her defense a bit. Liger growls, the sand in his eyes causing a bit of blindness, but he still manages to shot off a Sand attack, that hits Vigil’s body more then her face.

END!

Liger
Eevee
042 / 044
(HP / MP)
Male
*Star of Strength: {54% Visibility}
Atk. + 3

Vigil
Pidgey
037 / 043
(HP / MP)
Female
Agility: Adrenaline {02%}

Mew Master
23rd March 2007, 01:24 PM
Sorry I'm late! Here we go!

Liger, duplicate yourself with a Double Team. Then get back in that Pidgey's face with a Quick Attack, then tie it all up with a Body Slam!

Double Team~Quick Attack~Body Slam

DarkestLight
1st April 2007, 04:03 PM
WHOA! What happened with my post!?!?!

Man, that blows! I had a post here on the 26th!!

Anyway umm to restate it. Sorry Mew Master. Thank you CT for alerting me.

Vigil. The Eevee's gonna try to hit us quick. Let's slow it down with a Whirlwind around the area. While its confused, unleash a Faint Attack! Follow through with a Steel Wing to Liger's belly

Whirlwind~Faint Attack Attack~Steel Wing

Crystal Tears
1st April 2007, 04:34 PM
Liger
Eevee
042 / 044
(HP / MP)
Male
*Star of Strength: {54% Visibility}
Atk. + 3
Double Team ~ Quick Attack ~ Body Slam

Vigil
Pidgey
037 / 043
(HP / MP)
Female
Agility: Adrenaline {02%}
Whirlwind ~ Faint Attack ~ Steel Wing

GO!

Vigil uses the last of her adrenaline to create a wide and powerful whirl wind that whips through the park and utterly destroys Liger’s clones, and stirs up even more sand! Liger knows a bit better though; he closes his eyes somewhat, preventing some sand.
But the powerful Whirl Wind as a slow time fading, for Liger as to wait and see if Vigil is still where he thinks she is. He sees a blur of her and then he launches himself. However, he never hits the bird, and is instead struck in the back by a beak laced with dark energy.

The final moves are issued and Liger launches himself at Vigil again. But the flyer’s wings turn to solid steel and the poor Eevee barely lays a hit before the metal is smashed into his stomach. Ouch.

END!

Liger
Eevee
029 / 034
(HP / MP)
Male
*Star of Strength: {42% Visibility}
Atk. + 3

Vigil
Pidgey
030 / 031
(HP / MP)
Female

DarkestLight
1st April 2007, 04:42 PM
And I'm replying now xD.

Vigil. Don't let Liger rest. Aerial Ace across its face.
While it tries to attack, follow after it and Faint Attack again. End with a Fly. dive bomb!

Aerial Ace~~Faint Attack~~Fly

Hey CT-Is my defense still up?

Crystal Tears
1st April 2007, 04:48 PM
Defense? The Adrenaline/Agility? No, it ran out if thats what your asking about. ^^''

Mew Master
1st April 2007, 05:30 PM
Okay Liger you took a good hit but lets show that bird-brain what we're really made of!

Now, Hit her hard before she hits you with a Quick Attack. Then Double Team when she disappears to keep her guessing. Finally as she flies up, Dig underground and see if she likes the feel of hitting the ground at 40 mph.

Quick Attack~Double Team~Dig

DarkestLight
1st April 2007, 05:58 PM
No....::Finds post::

Oddly enough, the metal on the wings disappear, but some of Vigil’s feathers have remained as steel; Increasing her defense a bit.

Its from your reffing two reffings up.

O.o Was that just coincedental?

Crystal Tears
3rd April 2007, 11:34 AM
Omg I'm such an idiot. >.<' Sorry DL it'll b edited in this round. ._.

Liger
Eevee
029 / 034
(HP / MP)
Male
*Star of Strength: {42% Visibility}
Atk. + 3
Quick Attack ~ Double Team ~ Dig

Vigil
Pidgey
030 / 031
(HP / MP)
Female
Steel Feathers: Def. +1
Aerial Ace ~ Faint Attack ~ Fly

GO!

After making a rather nice comeback, Darkest orders Vigil not to let up. Vigil does a couple of loops in the air gaining considerable speed before she streaks towards Liger, who bolts forward. Both pokemon slam head first into each other and both hit the ground, dazed from the hit.

Liger recovers first, he growls as his head aches, but focuses. Multiple copies of the normal type appear before the dazed Pidgey. Who blinks... Damn, she just got hit in the head, and now she's seeing quadruple. Four Eevees stand before her, all of then identical. Vigil disappears suddenly, and then swooshes through one of the copies as she brims with dark energy. The Eevee dissipates and now there are three on the field.

Liger smirks, his plan as worked. Now he begins digging as Vigil climbs high into the sky. He digs faster, his new attack making his clones dissipate, and giving his position away to his flying foe. She lets out a mighty... Tweet and dives towards the ground, her wings closing in around her body.

Eevee will have none of this! He digs faster, and faster. Ignoring the fact that Vigil is right on top of him. Her beak glowing with aerial energy.

As Pidgey darts upwards she blows up a cloud of dust, making it impossible to see if she hit Liger.

Liger has escaped harm, but it seems he underestimated the flyer's skills. She didn't hit the ground, but came extremely close.

END!

Liger
Eevee
023 / 024
(HP / MP)
Male
*Star of Strength: {31% Visibility}
Atk. + 3

Vigil
Pidgey
024 / 019
(HP / MP)
Female
Steel Feathers: Def. +1

Mew Master
5th April 2007, 06:11 PM
Liger, Swift Attack through the hole, then jump out in a Quick Attack, then tie it all in with a Take Down.

Swift Attack~Quick Attack~Take Down

DarkestLight
5th April 2007, 08:02 PM
Vigil, he's in a hole. So, let's make it sucky for him. First, an Aerial Rain Dance. Follow up with a Pursuit when he makes his way out and then Faint Attack him to end

Rain Dance~~Pursuit~~Faint Attack

Crystal Tears
1st July 2007, 06:02 PM
Mew Master versus DarkestLight
two on two
Park

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa133.png
Liger
Eevee ♂
HP: 23%
MP: 24%
Wish: Atk +3 For Five more Actions
Swift ~ Quick Attack ~ Take Down

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa016.png
Vigil
Pidgey ♀
HP: 24%
MP: 19%
Steel Feathers: Def +1
Rain Dance ~ Pursuit ~ Faint Attack

Intoxication
Read me tonight, when the warnings said leave a shudder upon you
Running from all that you feared in your life
Soul of the night, when the sun mislead paint a horror upon you
Marking the moment, displaying in my ghost of a life!

Finally having time to ref again, this match continues. Liger closes his eyes, summon five super sharp stars that fly out of the hole he is hiding. They fly across the field, chasing down Vigil who is doing a rather graceful rain dance in the air. She ends up getting cut (8 DMG @ Vigil, 2 ENG @ Liger), but her dance works. The clouds gather, and suddenly the sky is blocked out as rain begins to pour (5 ENG @ Vigil).

Liger’s attack plus vanishes as the star cannot shine through the rain clouds. Liger sighs, its quite wet and disgusting in this hole, so he uses a super fast attack to leap out of it (2 ENG @ Liger). But another attack is on the horizon, as Liger flies through the air, he’s hit hard from above but a pursuing Pidgey (5 DMG @ Liger, 2 ENG @ Vigil).

Liger recovers, groaning as he gets to his feet. He sees a rather content Vigil sitting on the ground in front of him. Growling he bounds forward, ready to take down the flying type until suddenly she vanishes! Poor Liger had already bounded, he hits the ground hard (5 DMG @ Liger, 3 ENG @ Liger), and then is struck in the back by the ninja Pidgey (6 DMG @ Liger, 3 ENG @ Vigil).

Liger
Eevee ♂
HP: 7%
MP: 17%
Wish: Atk +3 For Two more Actions

Vigil
Pidgey ♀
HP: 16%
MP: 9%
Rain Dance: Seven Actions

DarkestLight
1st July 2007, 08:32 PM
K, gotta be careful here now Vigil. He's gong to be tricky. So let's play trix.

Hit him with a Swift first off, then an Aerial Ace and lastly-cause a giant whirlwind to throw him around a bit.

Mew Master
1st July 2007, 08:38 PM
Liger, I'm not gonna lie to you. This is gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt a lot. So Let's go for Broke!

Combo a Quick Attack with a Body Slam to dash through those stars and pin him to the ground. If you're still concious from that, then Bite him till he drops!

Quick Attack + Body Slam~Bite

Either way it's been a tough match buddy, so Take him with you!

Crystal Tears
1st July 2007, 08:59 PM
two on two
Park

Liger
Eevee ♂
HP: 7%
MP: 17%
Wish: Atk +3 For Two more Actions
Quick Attack + Take Down ~ Bite

Vigil
Pidgey ♀
HP: 16%
MP: 9%
Rain Dance: Seven Actions
Swift ~ Aerial Ace ~ Whirlwind

Both Pokemon are tired and weak, but both decided to press on. Liger knows his end is coming, but he is a valiant warrior. Using the last bits of energy he can muster he takes off with amazing speed, using more and more force. Vigil only has a second; she releases three stars just as the speedy kitsune slams into her (14 DMG @ Vigil, 8 DMG @ Liger, 3 ENG @ Vigil). Vigil hits the ground how, and forces the body of Liger off of her. The poor Eevee lies battered and beaten on the ground, the three golden stars sticking in his skin fade away.

Liger
Eevee ♂
HP: 0%
MP: 0%

Vigil
Pidgey ♀
HP: 2%
MP: 6%
Rain Dance: Four Actions

Mew Master Sends out
Darkest Light Attacks First

Mew Master
1st July 2007, 09:05 PM
Liger, nice job. Only 2 Health away from whacking the bird AFK. Oh well... Time to let someone out for dinner...

Go, Ziz (Male, Aerodactyl)!

DarkestLight
1st July 2007, 11:11 PM
Man, TPM is loving the Dual/tri postage.

Vig, I know you're tired and prolly don't even want to go near that thing...but we got one move that'll be sure to give us a good start.

Brave Bird n_n. Just rail him. If he shoots some sort of projectiles -evade them cause I want you to really NAIL 'im >D

Brave Bird

Mew Master
1st July 2007, 11:19 PM
Ziz, the things a nuiscance and more than likely is running on Empty.

Aerial Ace and smack it while it's trying to gather the energy and end it.

Aerial Ace

Crystal Tears
2nd July 2007, 12:01 PM
two on two
Park

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa142.png
Ziz
Aerodactyl ♂
HP: 100%
MP: 100%
Aerial Ace

Vigil
Pidgey ♀
HP: 2%
MP: 6%
Rain Dance: Four Actions
Brave Bird

Materializing onto the field is a giant Pokemon. It looms over the Pidgey, jaws slightly upon with drool dropping from its mouth. Ziz the Aerodactyl, one way overkill for Vigil is seems. Vigil prepares herself, doing a couple of loops to gain up momentum, but alas, in a mere second or two, Ziz is on top of her, and slams her hard with his body (6 DMG @ Vigil, 2 ENG @ Ziz). Vigil collapses onto the ground, while the ancient Pokemon above waits patiently for its next target.

Ziz
Aerodactyl ♂
MP: 98%

Vigil
Pidgey ♀
Rain Dance: Three Actions

DarkestLight Chooses Next Pokemon
Mew Master Attacks First

DarkestLight
2nd July 2007, 05:07 PM
::Recalls Vigil:: K birdy n_n You did awesome!

Now, we got ourselves a nasty looking Dactyl to contend with.

So...who wants to go...

::Pokeballs shake::

Umm..Ok. Wyndryde. Let's rock. You haven't seen action in forever.

::Wyndryde (F) Absol:: n_n))

Mew Master
3rd July 2007, 12:05 AM
Okay Ziz, its hunting season and that Feminine Absol looks tasty doesn't it? I thought so.

It might be raining, but that won't bother us, you've hunted in worse. Start off with a Supersonic, an Absol can't cover its ears... its' not physically possible I think. Then, give it a Scary Face. Finally keep it scared with a good ol Roar. If it tries to Double Team, then use Foresight to see through the Illusions.

Supersonic~Scary Face~Roar (Sub: Foresight)

*rings dinner bell*

DarkestLight
4th July 2007, 09:28 AM
Hrm. Aerodactyls don't even know what Absol's are capable of. Wynd, start this off strong with a Taunt, move the heck around so she can't even get off that Supersonic at you.

Though it might have an ugly face, close your eyes and execute a Swords Dance next. Then while it thinks it can Roar, you keep fearless. and you Thunderwave it.

Taunt~Swords Dance~Thunderwave

Crystal Tears
4th July 2007, 01:47 PM
two on two
Park

Ziz
Aerodactyl ♂
MP: 98%
Supersonic ~ Scary Face ~ Roar
Foresight

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa359.png
Wyndryde
Absol ♀
MP: 100%
Rain Dance: Three Actions
Taunt ~ Swords Dance ~ Thunderwave

What happened to the adorable Pokemon like Liger and Vigil? They’ve disappeared to be replaced with a menacing Aerodactyl named Ziz and a really cool looking (but still fear-inspiring) Absol named Wyndryde. Both Pokemon seem unaffected by the rain, but if I were to pick who was less comfortable, I’d pick Ziz.

Both seemingly start at the same time. Ziz is attempting to unleash a supersonic (3 ENG @ Ziz), but all the while Wyndryde is bouncing around spewing out insults one after another (2 ENG @ Wyndryde)! Well one of them must’ve hit a nerve because Ziz stopped his supersonic attempts and let out a horrendous shriek. Fully enraged by whatever the dark type has said.

Ziz doesn’t wait, his anger blinds his reason and he swoops at Wyndryde, who was expecting the very blunt attack. The Absol leaps out of the way, but is still tagged by the flyer’s wing (3 DMG @ Wyndryde, 3 ENG @ Ziz). She shakes off the blow and concentrates, her body moves with a large amount of grace, though there’s something about it that seems threatening (4 ENG @ Wyndryde), Wyndryde smiles at her opponent once its complete.

Still infuriated, Aerodactyl does a sharp turn and smacks Absol (6 DMG @ Wyndryde, 3 ENG @ Ziz). With a groan, the demon dog gets to her feet and becomes enchanted with electrical energy. She lets it fly (2 ENG @ Wyndryde) and it quickly zaps Ziz and begins to attack his muscles. On a happy note though, the Rain has ended.

Ziz
Aerodactyl ♂
MP: 89%
Taunted: Must Attack
Slightly Paralyzed

Wyndryde
Absol ♀
HP: 91%
MP: 92%
Warrior’s Spirit: Att. +2

DarkestLight
4th July 2007, 01:53 PM
Alright. Hit Ziz up. Rock Slide twice, since she wants to be all angsty. Follow up those with a Night Slash

Rock Slide x2~Night Slash

Mew Master
4th July 2007, 01:59 PM
Okay. Only one way to calm down an angry Aerodactyl. FEED HIM.

Ziz, use Ancient Power on the rocks Wynride throws at you, to stop them and then toss them back. Then get her in your mouth with a Thunder Fang and keep her there for next round.

Ancient Power (on the Rocks from Wynride's Rock Slide)~Thunder Fang

Remember.. your dinners sitting right infront of you, tenderize 'er!

Edit: yeah, I thought the x2 was for the Night Slash and not for the Rock Slide... <-<

Crystal Tears
4th July 2007, 02:43 PM
two on two
Park

Ziz
Aerodactyl ♂
MP: 89%
Slightly Paralyzed
Ancient Power ~ Ancient Power ~ Thunder Fang

Wyndryde
Absol ♀
HP: 91%
MP: 92%
Rock Slide ~ Rock Slide ~ Night Slash

Another round kicks off with Wyndryde showing off her might by throwing a stream of rocks towards Ziz, whose eyes glow a brilliant white to show he’s trying something. Even as some of the rocks slam into the flyer (7 DMG @ Ziz, 3 ENG @ Wyndryde). The rest becoming enchanted and stream towards Wyndryde can only yelp as her own attack slams into her (8 DMG @ Wyndryde, 2 ENG @ Ziz).

Getting back to her feet, Wyndryde glares at her drooling opponent (who is probably imagining Absol medium rare with BBQ sauce) and tries her tactic again. Only this time she keeps moving, throwing can any rock she can find. Ziz attempts to react, but the slight paralysis in his body kicks into overdrive (4 ENG @ Ziz), the flyer collapses onto the ground, unable to even growl as the rocks pound into him (10 DMG @ Ziz, 3 ENG @ Wyndryde).

Ziz must be feeling particularly unlucky, the paralysis doesn’t let up, even as he tries his hardest to break its hold (4 ENG @ Ziz). Wyndryde trots over to him, making sure the flyer can see the horrid sharp claws that are now glowing black with dark energy. She smiles cruelly and then slashes across Ziz’s face (11 DMG @ Ziz, 2 ENG @ Wyndryde) .

Ziz
Aerodactyl ♂
HP: 72%
MP: 79%
Slightly Paralyzed

Wyndryde
Absol ♀
HP: 83%
MP: 84%

Mew Master
4th July 2007, 02:57 PM
Freaking status. Okay Ziz, that Absol still looks delicious so we'll have to get a bite outta her yet.

Okay, start off with an Iron Head. She's still close to you so hopefully the Paralysis won't kick in to full effect. Then Try and go for another Thunder Fang, maybe we can paralyze her too. To finish off with a Facade. If that thing tries a Faint Attack Use a Swift to counter it.

Iron Head~Thunder Fang~Facade (Sub: Swift)

DarkestLight
5th July 2007, 12:39 AM
Well, looks like we got ourselves a nasty little birdie here that you can feast on Wynd.

When it comes into you for that Iron Head, Hit it with a Me First. That'll smack some sense into it-0or at least harm it VERY much >D

As for that Thunder Fang, yeah no. Agilitize and dodge her.

Lastly its gonna come in close for an attack, so let's freeze it in place. Ice Beam it. Hard.

Me First~Agility~Ice Beam

Crystal Tears
5th July 2007, 03:31 PM
two on two
Park

Ziz
Aerodactyl ♂
HP: 72%
MP: 79%
Slightly Paralyzed
Iron Head ~ Thunder Fang ~ Façade
Swift

Wyndryde
Absol ♀
HP: 83%
MP: 84%
Me First ~ Agility ~ Ice Beam

Another round kicks off with Ziz trying to use another attack, his head gleams for a moment, and then turns into a thick coat of steel (4 ENG @ Ziz). He growls and prepares to hit Wyndryde when suddenly he stops. The Absol’s eyes are glowing and she’s shaking her head, as quick as can be her skull also becomes encase in steel and she leaps forward, slamming a more powerful iron head into Ziz’s side (15 DMG @ Ziz, 5 ENG @ Wyndryde).

Further annoyed at this scheming, evil, dark dog Pokemon, Ziz’s teeth glow yellow and static energy flies everywhere as he stomps up to Wyndryde (3 ENG @ Ziz), who sees the attack coming and bolts at amazing speeds (4 ENG @ Wyndryde). Her focus increases more and more until Ziz has to give up his attack.

The final action is commencing. Absol backs up a few paces as Ziz gathers his energy and growls at the land bound Pokemon. He leaps into the air, glowing pure white as he charges at his prey, mouth wide open and ready to bite. He’s taken by surprise however, when Absol fires off a beam of aqua energy, it touches his wing and suddenly the entire beam is crackling with ice crystals and snow. Ziz’s left wing, shoulder and part of his neck become coated in a thick layer of ice (13 DMG @ Ziz, 4 ENG @ Wyndryde). Ziz does manage to land a blow (9 DMG @ Wyndryde, 3 ENG @ Ziz)though, knocking his opponent back a few feet.

Ziz
Aerodactyl ♂
HP: 44%
MP: 69%
Taunted: Must Attack (2 More Actions)
Slightly Paralyzed
Frozen: Cannot Fly

Wyndryde
Absol ♀
HP: 74%
MP: 71%
Agility: Spd. +2

DarkestLight
5th July 2007, 05:28 PM
Let's get it Wynd. Since its unable to fly, no fire.

It's gonna after us viciously, so let it come to us. Whatever attacks it thinks it gonna use do this Strategy again. So it may not hurt it much, It'll put the kabash on its plans

Me First~Agility

Then, lastly, if it uses a Stat upping move on itself, Snatch it. It it tries to attack you, Detect it. I got a plan for this bird.

Me First~Agility~Protect/Snatch

Mew Master
5th July 2007, 10:01 PM
You may have a plan, but Aero's got the hunger to eat your Absol for lunch.

It wants to go first, sure... lets get it in range. Crunch it and hold it in your teeth after it snags you. Then, with Wynd still in your mouth, whip her into a Take Down. Finally, with the Taunt over, Roar her into submision!

Crunch (hold her)~Take Down~Roar

Crystal Tears
7th July 2007, 12:00 AM
two on two
Park

Ziz
Aerodactyl ♂
HP: 44%
MP: 69%
Taunted: Must Attack (2 More Actions)
Slightly Paralyzed
Crunch ~ Take Down ~ Roar

Wyndryde
Absol ♀
HP: 74%
MP: 71%
Agility: Spd. +2
Me First ~ Agility ~ Protect
Detect

Trying another strategy, Ziz decides to use a close ranged attack to lure Wyndryde in. His teeth begin to glow with dark, evil energy when suddenly the Absol is shaking her head as she approaches. Her teeth also glow with dark energy, though it looks far more powerful. She races forward and bites down on Ziz’s ankle with a vengeance (14 DMG @ Ziz, 5 ENG @ Wyndryde), both trainers cringe as a sickening ‘crunch’ is heard. Despite the sheer amount of pain in his ankle, Ziz turns and chomps down on the dark type (6 DMG @ Wyndryde, 4 ENG @ Ziz). Wyndryde cries out as she is now trapped in her opponent’s mouth.

Fearing the worst, Wyndryde begins to squirm, Ziz smiles and leaps off the ground bracing himself as the ground comes up quickly for the take down. Wyndryde manages to dig her claw into the Aerodactyl’s gum line, give her something to push off (4 ENG @ Wyndryde)of as the flyer slams into the ground. Wyndryde manages to escape some of the attack, but still got some ( 6 DMG @ Wyndryde, 5 DMG @ Ziz, 4 ENG @ Ziz).

As both Pokemon recover from that extremely physical round, Wyndryde prepares herself for anything, but instead is greeted by a terrifying roar (3 ENG @ Ziz)! Frightened beyond belief, the demon dog races to gain as much distance between Ziz and her as possible. She peeks out from behind the slid, scared.

Ziz
Aerodactyl ♂
HP: 30%
MP: 57%
Slightly Paralyzed

Wyndryde
Absol ♀
HP: 62%
MP: 62%
Agility: Spd. +4
Terrified

DarkestLight
7th July 2007, 12:27 PM
o.O Does Ziz have 25% health?

Crystal Tears
7th July 2007, 10:00 PM
Umm.. No. O.o it says 30....

Mew Master
8th July 2007, 01:02 AM
Okay Ziz, your doing good for your actual first fight. Now we have some options.

Keep her scared with a Scary Face, then move onto phase 2. Use a Fire Blast to hit the sled and start to melt it, hopefully catching Wyn in the inferno. Then keep it up with a Hyper Beam!

If she uses Faint Attack, use Foresight to find her. However if she Taunts you again, then use a Rock Tomb comboed with an Anceint Power

Scary Face~Fire Blast~Hyper Beam
Subs: Foresight vs Faint Attack
Subs2 (if Taunted): Rock Tomb~Ancient Power

Honestly, you might not last the rest of this round Ziz, but at least we tried!

DarkestLight
8th July 2007, 03:39 PM
::Points::

Beginning of Round: Ziz had 44.
(14 DMG @ Ziz,<--From Me First

That makes 30..then..

5 DMG @ Ziz<--From when Wynd stabbed her jaw

25% :o.

Ok, Wynd, let's see what we have here. A frozen wing...and a hungry bird. So let's help it out. I know you're a little shaken, so go ahead and close your eyes and execute a Swords Dance to give yourself some more strength.

Next, let's go for the kill. I want you to Taunt her again, and make sure to run around while you do it, so you can dodge any incoming attacks.

Finally, turn her Ancient Power into a Rock Slide.

Swords Dance~Taunt~Rock Slide

Crystal Tears
8th July 2007, 04:12 PM
two on two
Park

Ziz
Aerodactyl ♂
HP: 25%
MP: 57%
Slightly Paralyzed
Scary Face ~ Fire Blast ~ Hyper Beam

Wyndryde
Absol ♀
HP: 62%
MP: 62%
Terrified
Swords Dance ~ Taunt ~ Rock Slide

We’re coming to the end of this exciting match folks, as Ziz, the Aerodactyl in the match growls and then contorts his already scary expression into one that rivals the image of a female machoke (3 ENG @ Ziz). Oh good lord, that’s scary, but Wyndryde doesn’t seem to mind, in fact, she’s entered a warrior’s trance. The fear that was gripping her heart begins to fade, and when she opens her eyes. She is unafraid (4 ENG @ Wyndryde).

Wyndryde goes first this time. She eyes her opponent and then begins to spew out insults again (2 ENG @ Wyndryde). One in particular (which touches on how Ziz cannot fly…) really gets him angry. He stomps his foot and a rock tomb burst up from the ground, ripping the slide and some of the wooden platform of the playground apart (2 ENG @ Ziz). However, Wyndryde has evaded the attack by bouncing around. Again.

Here comes the final actions! Ziz, thoroughly enraged by the Absol, summons up an ancient power and fires it at Wyndryde. The demon dog counters, turning the attack into a highly volatile rock slide as she bounces off the rocks, sending them back the way they came, she receives some damage from her countermeasure (4 DMG @ Wyndryde, 3 ENG @ Ziz), but it was worth it. The rocks fly back towards Ziz, who screeches as he’s bashed by numerous rocks (16 DMG @ Ziz, 3 ENG @ Wyndryde).

Ziz
Aerodactyl ♂
HP: 9%
MP: 49%
Slightly Paralyzed

Wyndryde
Absol ♀
HP: 58%
MP: 53%
Warrior’s Spirit: Att. +4

Sorry about that Darkest, I missed the other 5 DMG ^^'' Thanx for pointing that out.

DarkestLight
9th July 2007, 04:42 PM
Alright Wynd. Wonderful. Let's put the kabash on this bird. It's gonna attack you damned hard, ...so I think we all know what strategy they WANT us to use.

But.... we won't. Just go for the kill. Final Feudal Finish plz

Final Feudal Finish
(Faint Attack~Assurance~Payback(if necessary))

And nu prob CT n_n Ya'll would have done the same for me.

Mew Master
10th July 2007, 12:36 AM
Hmmm... So an all frontal assault huh? Fine.. Let's make it hurt!

Ziz, she's got you mad, she's got you hungry, she also has part of your wing frozen and twitching with electricity so let's take it all the way we can.

Combo an Aerial Ace, Crunch, and Take Down into Raptor Strike!

Aerial Ace+Crunch+Take Down

Either way good match Ziz, you earned your dinner.

DarkestLight
10th July 2007, 04:35 PM
XD @ how they both have names for certain attack combinations XD

Blademaster
10th July 2007, 08:56 PM
(walks by playground; notices battle)

Raptor Strike...? Cool name...

(steals it when no one's looking and runs)

Crystal Tears
10th July 2007, 08:59 PM
two on two
Park

Ziz
Aerodactyl ♂
HP: 9%
Slightly Paralyzed
Aerial Ace + Crunch + Take Down

Wyndryde
Absol ♀
MP: 53%
Faint Attack + Assurance + Payback

After a fierce battle, I’m afraid this will be the last round for our opponents. So they choose to make it a good one. Ziz concentrates, a blue, sky aura surround him while his teeth glow black and he prepares to leap forward, bent on doing some good damage. Wyndryde however, taps into her severely darker side and bursts into black flames. Her eyes glow a menacing red as they stare each other down. Ziz runs forward, as fast as he can, however, having the speed boost, Wyndryde cackles and vanishes. Ziz stops looking around for an opponent that seemed to completely disappeared.

The cackling returns suddenly when Wyndryde comes at him from behind, looking somewhat like the Doppelganger from dothack. She slams into Ziz, making him cry out and swivel around, just to have a flaming claw scratch across his face. The ancient pokemon cries out, unable to keep up with speedy pokemon with his paralyze problem. Ziz collapses to the ground, defeated (24 DMG @ Ziz, 4 ENG @ Wyndryde)

OVERKILL

Ziz
Aerodactyl ♂

Wyndryde
Absol ♀

Congratulations to DarkestLight and your two loyal companions Vigil the Pidgey and Wyndryde the Absol for winning this heated match! You are awarded Four points, as am I, and Mew Master receives two.

Better luck next time Mew Master!

!! WINNER !!

Vigil
Pidgey ♀

Wyndryde
Absol ♀