PDA

View Full Version : Rawr Problem~

Alucard
13th December 2006, 06:36 AM
Have I been banned from the tcg area for being too active there or something? lolz~

I can't post a topic or read anything in the tcg formum. I get this:

Alucard, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

mr_pikachu
13th December 2006, 06:43 AM
Yeah, that's the standard "you're not allowed to do that" page...

I don't really have a clue what's going on there; I can see everything just fine. If your account has been restricted in that regard - which it may very well not have been; it could just be a forum glitch - the only thing I can see as a possibility would be posting each of your decks in separate threads.

...Then again, I can't recall that being against the forum rules, but I could be wrong since I don't post all that much there myself, and I certainly don't post many decks. (I don't feel a need to pay much attention to rules that don't affect me, you see.)

Not really sure what's going on there, but I haven't heard anything myself. I'll try to look into it.

Alucard
13th December 2006, 12:39 PM
Ehh... it's okay now. I can post again.

Hrm...

Perfect Chaos
13th December 2006, 12:45 PM
O_O, I hope that doesn't mean I'll soon have that same problem :o

Blademaster
13th December 2006, 12:50 PM
I wouldn't doubt it - the same thing happens to me whenever I try to check out new members' profiles. :S