PDA

View Full Version : Soooo Frustrated!! Can anyone help?

hubbybrat
7th April 2003, 06:00 PM
I'm at the point where you fight Kyogre and can't catch him...ughhhh

I didn't realise the masterball was in the hideout so I never got one and now its raining so I can't get back into the hideout. I've gotten Kyogre down to a sneeze away from death and used 30 ultra balls and can't catch him. I've even tried using sleeping powder but it misses every time...Ughh any suggestions?????????

Thankyou in advance:wave:

VaporousPhoenix
7th April 2003, 06:02 PM
Well, he's water, so try a net ball. Timer Ball would work well if you last a long time. Otherwise, just keep trying with other balls, and also just keep trying with Status Effects, I wouldn't use the Maste Ball on him anyways, Rayquaza and Latio/as are MUCH harder to catch anyway.

Mr Mayor
7th April 2003, 06:03 PM
Keep trying with Sleep Powder. It'll hit one of these times. Then you just have to use Ultra Ball after Ultra Ball after Ultra Ball. Sooner or later, you'll get lucky. But trust me, you DON'T want to use the Master Ball on Kyogre. Keep trying with Ultra Balls. Save the Master Ball for Rayquazza or Latias.

hubbybrat
7th April 2003, 06:09 PM
thankyou for the help..I'll try to catch him those ways.

I wonder if I'll be able to get back into the hideout later to get the masterball??????????

My 12 y.o. son got me hooked on yellow and I just bought ruby and saphire....unfortunately I don't know what all the good moves are or any tricks..I just try to catch em all and fill up my pokedex....I think I got most of em out of luck..LOL

Hopefully I can catch him this way I really don't want to have to reset my game.

Blue Kirin
7th April 2003, 06:16 PM
Ooohh. I think you won't be able to get back to the hideout. That's really bad news for you. When you try to catch lati*s, you'll have a very hard time without the masterball. You're going to need a pokemon that can trap them so they won't run away on you every single time.

dragonmaster123
7th April 2003, 06:31 PM
I caught Kyogre with 30 ultra balls......my altaria kept using sing......and after like, 8 tries i got him.For Rayquaza i used the master ball, so i'm gonna have problems catching latias........if i ever run into 1

hubbybrat
7th April 2003, 06:47 PM
Welll that stinks ...I guess I'll have to start over...ughh

I'm going to play Ruby for awhile and now know what not to do.

Then I'll start over with Saphire.....ugh

Thankyou for the input.

Sincerely,

hubbybrat