PDA

View Full Version : Me vs Mew Master (ref- needed)

Dragonis
14th December 2006, 02:02 AM
I'm killing this 'match'.

Mew Master
14th December 2006, 02:11 AM
I'm Game.

For this one I'll go with.... Blade! My Male Scyther.

Blade, lets see if this Nurse can bandage up herself as well as her patients. Double Team to start, then Swords Dance. Tie it off with a well aimed Slash.

Double Team~Swords Dance~Slash

Dragonis
14th December 2006, 01:23 PM
Alright Natasha, let's show 'em why your called a Naughty Nurse! Start off by wiping out all of Blade's clones with Shockwave. Then copy his Swords Dance with Psych Up. Finish off by using Minimize to hide in the grass and dodge his Slash.

~Shock Wave~Psych Up~Minimize~

Weasel Overlord
16th December 2006, 09:32 AM
Hey boods, I've only got one slow reffing right now, so as long as you don't mind a slow ref (lol) I'll take this up for youse...

Dragonis
16th December 2006, 01:11 PM
As long as this match is through before DP comes out I'll be happy. I want to evolve Natasha before it becomes more expensive.

Mew Master
16th December 2006, 05:01 PM
Ditto ^^U

Weasel Overlord
16th December 2006, 06:20 PM
Mwahaaaa!! Fear the pink/purple colour scheme!! NARH! *looks manic*

Dragonis vs. Mew Master, Round One!

Arena – Indigo Stadium
--* Grassy Field *--

Banned Moves: ~Substitute ~Kamikaze Attacks

Theme Tune: Maneater – Nelly Furtado

Take it back, take it back...
Everybody look at me, me
I walk in the door you start screaming
Come on everybody what chu here for?
Move your body around like a nympho
Everybody get your necks to crack around
All you crazy people come on jump around
I want to see you all on your knees, knees
You either want to be with me, or be me!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpffa113.png
Chansey [F] – Natasha | Trainer – Dragonis
100 health
100 Energy
Status – Ok!
~Shock Wave ~Psych-up ~Minimise

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpmfa123.png
Scyther [M] – Blade | Trainer – Mew Master
100 health
100 Energy
Status – Ok!
~Double Team ~Swords Dance ~Slash

The mostly-eccentric referee stepped up to the podium of the Indigo Stadium, mic in hand and ready to introduce the trainers who stood at either end of the arena. Dragonis, possibly-Vet with his Chansey; and Mew Master, definitely-Newb, with his Scyther. Both Pokemon strong choices, this ref is looking forward to this battle, as the dancy beat of the theme tune symbols the beginning of the match...

Let Round One Begin!

Scyther, named Blade in a similar way as most Scythers nowadays are named Blade or Flash or Knife or Miscellaneous-Sharp-Implement, hustled forward, flexing his namesakes menacingly towards Natasha (the Naughty Nurse). A popping noise fills the arena as he flexes, the sun now glittering off five sets of threateningly sharp blades. (-3 energy to Blade)

Natasha, not to be outdone, charged up her electric energy and loosed a deadly group of electric bolts which zoomed towards Blade(s) at, well, the speed of light, shearing into each clone, and the original Blade himself. (-2 energy to Natasha | -6 health to Blade) Doh!

Baring his sharp little buggy teeth (do Scythers have teeth?!), Blade narrowed his eyes at Natasha the Naughty Nurse and twirled in an elegant green flashing circle, the wind rushing through his blades as they almost sharpened in expectation of the battle ahead. (-2 energy to Blade)

But Natasha wasn’t being idle and watching the show; oh no! She stood almost perfectly still at the other end of the arena, her eyes closed and her mind seeking out that of Blade in his now-heightened battle trance. (-2 energy to Natasha)

Smiling smugly to herself as Blade dashed forward, his *cough* blades held high in the air, Natasha squidged herself into...well, herself. She quickly compressed as much as possible until she was probably at least half of her normal size. (-2 energy to Natasha) She scurried into some longer grass just in time to see Blade’s angry face turn to a confused face as he ran past her, his momentum carrying him further than he had hoped. (-4 energy to Blade)

At the end of Round One, the statistics are as follows...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpffb113.png
100 health
94 Energy
Status – Teensy! And smug! And battle pumped!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpmfb123.png
94 health
91 Energy
Status – Owie electricity, pumped for battle but peeved that he missed Natasha.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dragonis attacks first
Mew Master attacks after

Mew Master
16th December 2006, 07:01 PM
Uummmmmm... Oooookay?

Weasel Overlord
16th December 2006, 07:20 PM
Shh! I was testing out my new colour scheme! -_- The codes on vB are hard to decipher >_<

Mew Master
16th December 2006, 07:32 PM
Oooooooooooooooooooh. Okay.

Dragonis
16th December 2006, 08:36 PM
Great Job Natasha! Let's start off by using Attract. Then show Blade how mutch you care by blowing him Sweet Kisses before Singing him a song.

~Attract~Sweet Kiss~Sing~

Mew Master
16th December 2006, 10:38 PM
Alright Blade. They may think we're n00bs but let's show then what we're made of. They got a few good hits in, but that's not happening again.

Aright, focus yourself. Natasha may have avoided your slash, but that's no reason to lose focus. Calm yourself and find her ki points, then use them to your advantage.

Focus Energy

When she tries to give you a nice little kiss, show her how much you like her by giving her a good evil glare.

Leer

Lastly, when she tries to lure you to sleep, copy the song and then we can use that to our advantage later.

Mimic

Sooooo...

Focus Energy (to concentrate and throw off Natasha's Attract)~Leer (aginst her trying to give Blade a kiss)~Mimic (As she's singing)

Weasel Overlord
17th December 2006, 10:56 AM
Dragonis vs. Mew Master, Round Two!

Arena – Indigo Stadium
--* Grassy Field *--

Banned Moves: ~Substitute ~Kamekaze Attacks

Maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard
Make you want all, of her love
She's a maneater
make you buy cars
make you cut cards
make you fall real hard in love
She's a Maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard
She's a maneater
make you buy cars
make you cut cards
Wish you never ever met her at all!

100 health
94 Energy
Status – Teensy! And smug! And battle pumped!

~Attract ~Sweet Kiss ~Sing

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

94 health
91 Energy
Status – Owie electricity, pumped for battle but peeved that he missed Natasha.

~Focus Energy ~Leer ~Mimic

Let Round Two Begin!

Smiling coyly from her vantage point in the grass, Natasha stood up to face Blade, batting her eyelids at him as she used her feminine wiles to try her hardest to distract Blade; (-3 energy to Natasha) but my word! This bug seems to be damn near unarousable! He just stood there, eyes squeezed tightly shut, gathering his battle-senses to their utmost. (-2 energy to Blade) His intense concentration allowed the Scyther to successfully ignore Natasha, although it was not without consequences, as it did begin to slip ever so slightly under Natasha’s administrations. (heh!)

A cross look passed over the Chansey’s usually serene face, but she mastered her anger and danced towards Blade, leaping on him in what would usually be called a “huggle”, planting a big sloppy kiss (-2 energy to Natasha) on the fiercely scowling Scyther. He turned towards her, narrowing his eyes in a fearsome leer. (-2 energy to Blade) Natasha leapt back away from the scary buggy and opened her mouth wide, filling her lungs with air ready for her performance.

Her sweet voice drifted on the gentle breeze, soft and melodious. Sleepy sleepy, even the referee wants to sleep! (-2 energy to Natasha) But Blade is not to be outdone, as he sings his own lovely song, mimicking the Naughty Nurse in his own bug-song way. (-2 energy to Blade) The melodies mingled as both Pokemon sang their lungs out, but as their songs drew to the end, two pairs of eyes drooped in unison in what is possibly the first double-sleeping-Pokemon-pair this referee has ever seen...

At the end of Round Two, the statistics are as follows...

100 health
87 Energy
Status – Asleepies!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

94 health
85 Energy
Status – Asleepies!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mew Master attacks first

Dragonis attacks after

Mew Master
17th December 2006, 06:20 PM
Zzzzzzz -*! HUH?! GAH?! MY LIFE IS A LIE!!!! Huh? Oh... that's what happened.

Well crud, we don't have much of a choice.

Blade, WAKE UP!

Okay if that didn't work, here's what we'll do.

Sleep Talk until you wake up. If you wake up on the first turn, fly over Natasha and then use an Aerial Ace to pinpoint her location. Then tie in a Silver Wind, and then finish with a Slash if she's still asleep.

Any time that she wakes up after you, pin her down with a Rock Smash, then hit her with a Razor wind if possible.

So.

If asleep: Sleep Talk (Till awake. Hey, sometimes random moves work. Couldn't hurt.)

Sub 1 (Awake): Aerial Ace~Silver Wind~Slash
Sub 2: Sleep Talk~Rock Smash~Razor Wind
Sub 3: Sleep Talk~Sleep Talk~Rock Smash

Dragonis
18th December 2006, 02:14 AM
Alright Natasha, Snore twice the use Sleep Talk. If you wake up Counter anything you can. Other than that use Shokewave if you need to.

~Snore x2~Sleep Talk~
Subs- Counter, Shockwave

Weasel Overlord
23rd December 2006, 08:15 AM
Dragonis vs. Mew Master, Round Three!

Arena – Indigo Stadium
--* Grassy Field *--

And when she walks she walks with passion
when she talks, she talks like she can handle it
when she asks for something boy she means it
even if you never ever see it
everybody get your necks to crack around
all you crazy people come on jump around
you doing anything to keep her by your side
because, she said she love you, love you long time!

100 health
87 Energy
Status – Asleepies!

~Snore ~Snore ~Sleep Talk
Subs: ~If awake, Counter anything you can
~Shock Wave otherwise

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

94 health
85 Energy
Status – Asleepies!

~Sleep Talk until awake
Subs: (1) ~Aerial Ace ~Silver Wind ~Slash
(2) ~Sleep Talk ~Rock Smash ~Razor Wind
(3) ~Sleep Talk ~Sleep Talk ~Rock Smash

Let Round Three Begin!

Both of the Pokemon opponents had taken a swift break in the previous round for a nappy-nap. Curled up quite close to each other they slept on, oblivious to their trainers’ spirited yelling.

Blade, however, decided that it might be a good idea to wake up now, and sprang upright, brandishing his blades which glowed menacingly at the edges. Momentarily taken aback by the loud and unladylike grunt emitted by Natasha, (-1 energy to Natasha | -3 health to Blade) he shook his head to dispel the nasty noise and swept his scythes upwards and then down, colliding with Natasha. (-2 energy to Blade | -4 health to Natasha)

Natasha didn’t appreciate being twatted with nasty sharp blades, and her eyes snapped open vengefully, glaring balefully up at the tall bug. Crackling with electricity, she unleashed a series of tiny but painful bolts which shot towards Blade, setting his teeth on edge and making his wings rustle involuntarily. (-2 energy to Natasha | -6 health to Blade)

Snapping his teeth at the Chansey, Blade whipped up a blustery wind flecked with silver which whirled towards Natasha, (-2 energy to Blade | -4 health to Natasha) knocking her onto her back as she released her own attack – another Shock Wave. (-2 energy to Natasha | -6 health to Blade)

Trying his hardest to shake off the electricity, Blade charged past Natasha, slashing down as he passed; Ninja Style and Natasha cried out in pain, a cut across her face. (-4 energy to Blade | -8 health to Natasha)

At the end of Round Three, the statistics are as follows...

84 health
82 Energy
Status – Awake! Cut down the face, ouch!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

79 health
77 Energy
Status – Awake! Raring to go, but tingling with electricity, yowie!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dragonis attacks first

Mew Master attacks after

Refs Notes: ~For Sleep, I roll a 100 sided die; a result of 1-50 leads to the Pokemon staying asleep and a roll of 51-100 leads to the Pokemon waking up.
~Dang! I wanted to roll for Sleep Talk >_< Stupid randomisers!

Dragonis
23rd December 2006, 01:59 PM
Alright Natasha, let's see how well Blade likes the elements. Start off by cooling things off with an Ice Beam. Then heat things back up with Flamethrower. After that zap the wanna-be ninja with another Shock Wave.

~Ice Beam~Flamethrower~Shock Wave~

Mew Master
23rd December 2006, 09:04 PM
Wanna-be Ninja? This coming from someone who hasn't finished Medical School!

Blade, Double Team to avoid the Ice Beam, Then Out-manuver it with a blast of Agility. Finally, before you lose your clones, Hit her hard with a Reversal!

Double Team~Agility~Reversal

Dragonis
11th January 2007, 01:40 AM
Not trying to sound impatient or anything,but... You still with us WO?

Weasel Overlord
11th January 2007, 08:08 AM
I am indeedy, just doing this one now, ok? Sorry it takes so long *frown* I've had coursework and blah...

EDIT: Finisheded!

Dragonis vs. Mew Master, Round Four!

Arena – Indigo Stadium
--* Grassy Field *--

Maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard
She's a maneater
make you buy cars
make you cut cards
make you fall real hard in love
She's a Maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard
She's a maneater
make you buy cars
make you cut cards
Wish you never ever met her at all!

84 health
82 Energy
Status – Awake! Cut down the face, ouch!
~Ice Beam ~Flamethrower ~Shock Wave

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

79 health
77 Energy
Status – Awake! Raring to go, but tingling with electricity, yowie!
~Double Team ~Agility ~Reversal

Let Round Four Begin!

Rubbing at her little cut, Natasha scowled at Blade. He’d marred her lovely appearance!! How rude! Collecting up her icy energies, they coalesced into her mouth and she smiled as the blue-tinged beam released powerfully, (-5 energy to Natasha) into Blade... or at least, into one version of Blade. Damn him! The Scyther stood, a smug look on his face as the Ice Beam shattered one of his clones with a crack and a pop as the rest of them disappeared from existence. (-3 energy to Blade)

Whirring his wings, the grinning Blade dashed off to one side (-3 energy to Blade) as Natasha’s fiery stream of death came his way. But he wasn’t quite fast enough, and the burning flames struck Blade on the foot, making him squeal in pain and fall to the grassy, but-now-singed floor. (-5 energy to Natasha | -12 health to Blade)

Crackling happily, Natasha let fly another bout of electricity (-2 energy to Natasha | -6 health to Blade) which struck Blade straight in his unprotected face. He shrieked his buggy sounds, but with less chagrin as he knew that his own attack would make Natasha the Naughty Nurse pay! Closing his eyes, he ignored the pain of the shocks for a moment, collecting his awareness as he unleashed his own attack – a devastating Reversal of the situation! (-5 energy to Blade | -9 health to Natasha)

Panting in shock, Natasha scowled at the still-prone Blade, who smiled before leaping upright once more with a groan at the electricity pounding through his veins.

At the end of Round Four, the statistics are as follows...

75 health
70 Energy
Status – Panting, a little afraid of the scary reversal power of Blade...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

61 health
66 Energy
Status –Too much electricity!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mew Master attacks first
Dragonis attacks after

Refs Notes: ~Reversal does double or triple the damage that was inflicted, so Natasha took 3 more health than Blade did...
~Flamethrower is x2 effective against Bugs, but because it only his Blade’s foot, he only took an extra 2 damage, rather than the 15 he would have received if it had have hit him full on.
~For future reference, my damage cap is always 15, and I use the newest way of reffing for Double Team: The user splits in multiple images, almost always surrounding its opponent. It generally causes confusion to its opponent and will stay that way until the user launches into another attack or the user or one of its images is hit by an attack, to which all of the clones will disappear.

Mew Master
11th January 2007, 10:16 AM
Hang in Blade, we can still swing this around!

With your new-found speed, Rush Natasha and slash her!

Slash

Then put of a Light Screen to stop her from giving you electro-shock Therapy! Time it so it's between you and her when she does!

Light Screen

Using your forward momentum hit the air and then counter with a Razor Wind. Odds are she may be tiny, but the smaller she is, the farther she'll fly!

Razor Wind.

Slash~Light Screen~Razor Wind

Dragonis
12th January 2007, 01:24 AM
Your doing great Natasha!

Start off by Countering Blade's Slash. Then useBrick Break to shater his Light Screen. Don't worry about hitting him, though if you do that'd be a bonus. After that use the wind from Razor Wind to feed the flames of a Flamethrower! Hopefuly the intense heat will be enough to alter the wind patterns.

~Counter~Brick Break~Flamethrower~

Dragonis
22nd January 2007, 12:43 AM
You still with us WO?

Dragonis
10th February 2007, 12:14 AM
Seeing as how WO has quit reffing, anyone want to take on this match?

Dragonis
4th March 2007, 04:32 AM
I know this match could be thought of as dead, but I want to evolve Natasha before DP comes out. I don't think another match would be finished in time, so I'd like to finish this one (or at lest get to the point where I can use this for EXP). So could someone please take over reffing this? Please?