PDA

View Full Version : MLG vs. Weasel Overlord (Ref: Vermillion)

MeLoVeGhOsTs
17th December 2006, 10:12 AM
Yup I challenge someone.

I'd like to battle the following people:

- Mega Horny
- TheBlueAvenger
- Blademaster
- Master of Paradox
- Weasel Overlord
- Vermillion
- Elec Man EXE

So if one of you has a spot left, I'd like to battle:
- Two vs. Two, the battle will last 10 Rounds. That means like in a contest battle the pokemon with the highest HP and EN wins.
- I send out first, you attack first
- Arena: Standard Indigo, with tiny pool in center.

I'll send out: Mercury, my female Pidgeotto!

Weasel Overlord
17th December 2006, 11:03 AM
Oo oo oo! I have a spot open!! Bagsy challenge! I choose Renard Bleu, my male Manectric! *wince* sorry, type-advantaging it... ><

Okay Renard! Begin the match with a Thunder Wave! Then use a Swift, and finally, use a Thunderbolt to really take advantage of your electricity!

~Thunder Wave ~Swift ~Thunderbolt

Chris 2.1
17th December 2006, 01:12 PM
Edit: 10 rounds is the minimum. Nevermind.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
17th December 2006, 02:46 PM
Lol Chris.

Use Agility to avoid the Thunderwave Mercury! Then while your speed is boosted use a fast Mudslap and hit him in the eyes! Finally, his aim should be off for Thunderbolt, further that blurry vision with Double Team!

Agility - Mudslap - Double Team

We still need a ref though, comme on it's only 10 rounds? Remember, I'm a wealthy man...

MeLoVeGhOsTs
24th December 2006, 06:59 AM
Bump for WO AND a ref please.

Weasel Overlord
24th December 2006, 08:04 AM
Bump for me?? Do I send out another pokemon? *looks confused*

If that's so, then I shall use my newest acquisition, my male Zigzagoon, Goh!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
25th December 2006, 04:19 AM
Woopsie no. Sorry my mistake, I though you had yet to post your commands. Sorry.

Still need a ref though :(

Vermillion
25th December 2006, 12:06 PM
For you guys...a gift that keeps on giving...=)

Round 1
MeLoveGhosts Vs. Weasel Overlord
Arena – The Illustrious Indigo Stadium with additional pool.
2 on 2
Special Rules – 10 Round Duration
Banned Moves – None.

Mercury(F)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa017.png
HP/EN-100%/100%
^-Status-^
Cawing with Confidence
*-Attacks-*
Agility | Mud Slap | Double Team
~~~
Renard Bleu(M)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfb/dpmfb310.png
HP/EN-100/100%
^-Status-^
Sparking with excitment
*-Attacks-*
Thunder Wave | Swift | Thunderbolt

=)Intro(=
Christmas Day…Ah…fond memories of family get-togethers, egg nog, festive trees, snow…and of course presents! Today however Christmas will represent a knock down, drag out battle royal, the way it was always meant to be *Santa is smiling…YOU KNOW IT!* Waiting in a chilly and empty stadium, MLG strokes the plumage of his Pidgeotto as a female trainer enter from the other side, shaking snow from her cap. They both smile as she calls forth a sparking hound with a glowing mane. “We should make this a tradition Weasel” MLG states to his opponent. WO responds “If getting your ass kicked on Christmas is your idea of tradition, it’s the cheapest gift I’ll ever afford! They both spark with laughter and quickly issue attacks.

=)Battle(=
The lithe raptor takes to the air as Renard crouches down and builds a tremendous amount of paralyzing electricity. Mercury focuses on the awe inspiring speed of her species by shifting her feather just right for maximum results right as a ball of blue light escapes Renards mouth. Mercury flaps once and suddenly blurs from all natural sight ala DBZ *loves the sound that happens when they vanish ^_^* causing the Thunder wave to hit the wall harmlessly.

Forming back into our reality, Mercury opts to blind his foe with sludge but this arena doesn’t have another dirt…let alone mud…to fling. Even the water in the tiny pool is slightly frozen on top to even use to mix for mud! In her pondering she has left her self an easy target for Renard to pummel with energy stars, cutting her deeply with good damage.

The fowl caws with disgusts at the Manectric, who stays calm and focused as he builds another charge of electricity. Mercury sneers and flashes white to create in to existence a ring of hovering copies. Renard lowers himself again and eyes the birds of prey surrounding him and with a random choice he lashes his Thunderbolt to his left side. The bolt strikes 1 copy, destroying it but leaving Mercury safe…

Mercury(F)
HP/EN-97%/92%
^-Status-^
3 copies remain
~~~
Renard Bleu(M)
HP/EN-100/90%
^-Status-^
Watching the shadow clones intently

MeLoVeGhOsTs
28th December 2006, 04:25 AM
You can't believe how much I love you Verm ^^

Mercury! Toxic, then Aerial Ace! Then use Featherdance and lower his attack!

Shouldn't my speed have gone up Verm? I did use Agility?

Weasel Overlord
3rd January 2007, 11:07 AM
Righteo, Protect yourself from that Toxic Renard! Theeen I want you to use a Shock Wave to eliminate those darned clones! Then use a lovely Thunder Wave to paralyse that birdy!

~Protect ~Shock Wave ~Thunder Wave

MeLoVeGhOsTs
10th January 2007, 02:26 PM
Bump for verm.

Vermillion
11th January 2007, 08:47 AM
Speed fixed, and I do apologize for this delay and future ones, college is back in session and you know how that can be. Your patience is very appreciated ^_^ Also...this is 2 on 2 with a 10 round duration...how does that work...after 10 rounds we go to your next 2 pokemon or what? I'm confused...O_o.

Round 2
MeLoveGhosts Vs. Weasel Overlord
Arena – The Illustrious Indigo Stadium with additional pool.
2 on 2
Special Rules – 10 Round Duration
Banned Moves – None.

Mercury(F)
HP/EN-97%/92%
^-Status-^
3 copies remain
Spd +1
*-Attacks-*
Toxic | Aerial Ace | Feather Dance
~~~
Renard Bleu(M)
HP/EN-100/90%
^-Status-^
Watching the shadow clones intently
*-Attacks-*
Protect | Shockwave | Thunder Wave

=)Battle(=
Renard sparks with annoyance at the clever hiding tactic of this fowl but this battle is just beginning. At once the multiple Mercury’s cough and hack of a vile poison from there gullets. Renard growls and instantly raises a dome of protective light green energy, buffering him from all outside influence. Mercury and all her clones spit there black tar from their beaks but only one is real, which splatters harmlessly on the shield.

Renard drops his Protect covered in golden light, just as Mercury alight her wings and beak with sky blue flying type energy. Both techniques are speed related, who shall be the first to initiate contact? The raptor bolts from the sky followed by her sisters and manages to strike first into Renards head, puncturing it a bit but the hound answers her back by releasing a spray of electrical bullets that nullify her clones and hurt her.

A drop of blood smack the floor, it owner Renard, but he disregard it for now, Mercury is up to something. Now alone, the bird flaps in the air and in a sense “Dances” about in smooth arcs, twirls, and dives. Renard cannot take his eyes away as he tries to build a charge, feeling the calming effects. The more he watches, the lower his guard drops and the smaller his charge becomes until it dissipates…..

Mercury(F)
HP/EN-91%/84%
^-Status-^
Spd+1
~~~
Renard Bleu(M)
HP/EN-96/79%
^-Status-^
Head Injury
Forcibly Calmed
Atk-1

MeLoVeGhOsTs
11th January 2007, 10:43 AM
No the second pokemon is just a back up. It lasts for ten rounds, whoever has most HP and energy wins. So the longer you keep your first pokemon the better.

Actually, I should ban Relax.

Oh and Agility does speed up +2 and featherdance attack -2, but that's alright.

Reffing, much appreciated Verm!

Weasel Overlord
11th January 2007, 10:49 AM
Oop, it's me now! ^^ Righteo Renard, use a Rain Dance to clog up that birds feathers! Then I want you to go right ahead and use a Thunder! Finish things off with a Swift!

~Rain Dance ~Thunder ~Swift

Vermillion
9th February 2007, 12:14 PM
Sorry for the delay, Midterms and Twilight Princess are a BAD combo..heh I'll have a reffing for you guys tomorrow for sure, thanx for the patience.

EDIT= Just noticed that its been...over a month without a post for MLG...and with no DQ time...it's kinda pointlessly hanging in Limbo...Your thoughts WO?

Weasel Overlord
14th February 2007, 06:11 PM
Well, there's no points either way, is there? I'd rather finish the battle, personally, I'm kinda desperate for points, lol. But if MLG's not around, I might as well try and get another battle sorted out...

How about we DQ then?

Vermillion
14th February 2007, 09:43 PM
As you wish, care to battle eh?

Weasel Overlord
15th February 2007, 05:18 AM
Sounds good to me! ^_^