PDA

View Full Version : [YGO - OCG] Jump Fiesta Promos

Alucard
18th December 2006, 03:50 AM
Jump Fiesta Cards:

JF07-JP001
Voltech Kong
Light/Beast/4/1800/1000
When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, your opponent sends cards from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard equal to the number of face-up LIGHT monsters on your side of the field.

JF07-JP002
Botanical Lio
Earth/Plant/4/1600/2000
This card gains 300 ATK for every face-up Plant-Type monster on your side of the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, control of this card cannot switch.

JF07-JP002
Gravity Behemoth
Dark/Beast/6/2300/2000
If there are no cards on your side of the field, this card can be Normal Summoned without Tribute. This effect cannot be used during your first turn. Instead of attacking with this card, you can destroy 1 face-up Field Spell Card on the field.

Perfect Chaos
18th December 2006, 08:51 AM
Er...did you copy/paste those cards by accident or on purpose? (I'll go with the former since you said you were in a rush at the library)

Alucard
20th December 2006, 07:45 AM
Voltech Kong
Simply put, awesome card. Using it along with [Solar Ray] mass discard from deck along with massive LP damage.

JF07-JP002
Botanical Lio
1900/2000 for a level 4 card that can't be pulled away from you? Yes please.

JF07-JP002
Gravity Behemoth
Imho it's what [Cyber Dragon] should of been -the 0 card wording. The text means it's pretty damn situational, requiring 0 cards on the WHOLE field. Too situational for my liking.

Perfect Chaos
20th December 2006, 09:02 AM
Yeah you pretty much nailed it on the head in terms of how useful each of these cards are. I think Gravity Behemoth's effect should be "one 1 Spell/Trap card on your opponent's side of the field" but I suppose he would be too broken that way then :\

Alucard
20th December 2006, 09:28 AM
The fact that the WHOLE field needs to be empty before it can be normal summoned hurts it alot. I'd rather just use [Indomitable Fighter - Ray Ray], [Goblin Elite Force] or [Goblin Strike Team].

Dark Sage
21st December 2006, 03:06 AM
Simply put, awesome card. Using it along with [Solar Ray] mass discard from deck along with massive LP damage.

"Solar Ray" isn't battle damage. It's effect damage. So it wouldn't cause discarding.

Alucard
21st December 2006, 05:32 AM
"Solar Ray" isn't battle damage. It's effect damage. So it wouldn't cause discarding.

I meant chaining with [Solar Ray] after the discarding effect of [Voltech Kong]. So they'd lose [x] amount of cards due to discard then [x] amount of Lifepoints due to [Solar Ray].

There's also the combo of [Bringer of Sparkling Light] + [Voltech Kong].