PDA

View Full Version : One-way ticket outta here

Waves_of_Darkness
19th December 2006, 11:18 AM
My apologies to everyone in every roleplay I'm in, but I no longer have any time to spend for myself. I'm leaving tpm. Thanks for all of the great times, and I give every roleplayer my blessings.

Heald
19th December 2006, 12:27 PM
http://www.boksnieuws.com/images/don.jpg

Catch you later my brother.

Asilynne
19th December 2006, 04:07 PM
That sucks >.< but hey life happens so its understandable. Stay cool and good luck in everything man!

Kuro Espeon
19th December 2006, 04:18 PM
Hey man, don't really know you that well, but good luck anyway! ^.~ Sorry to see you go!

Blademaster
19th December 2006, 04:37 PM
We'll miss you, friend... :(

darktyranitar
19th December 2006, 08:32 PM
So long, and good luck... I have feeling that you might come back here someday :)

Drusilla
19th December 2006, 09:44 PM
Catch ya later, sir... trust me, once you get here, you can never truely leave...

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
20th December 2006, 04:12 AM
*waves*
See you back again when you're bored and have nothing to do at the moment again x)

Dark-San
20th December 2006, 05:02 AM
My apologies to everyone in every roleplay I'm in, but I no longer have any time to spend for myself. I'm leaving tpm. Thanks for all of the great times, and I give every roleplayer my blessings.

I don't think that is a good enough reason to leave TPM, dude. 0.o;

Is there any other specific reasons, you wish to enlighten us about? 'Cause the last time I was told that you are having your finals was the reason of you being inactive.

Weasel Overlord
20th December 2006, 06:49 AM
We're gonna miss you Wavesy! *cries and hugs* Promise to keep poking me on AIM! *runs away sobbing hysterically*

Vulpix.ck87
20th December 2006, 11:46 AM
Bye Waves! This sucks, i was just about to get to know you! But work hard, my friend, and you'll be back here with us hobos in no time. Or not.. :(

*Goes to console WO*

You're an awesome person, have a great christmas - good luck and farewell! *runs*