PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

Silver Ledian
24th December 2006, 06:20 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you all have a good one! Enjoy yourselves and take care ;)

Chris
24th December 2006, 06:37 PM
Merry Christmas everyone :)

Crazy Elf Boy
24th December 2006, 06:56 PM
Yay its Christmas today, So merry christmas to all the Aussies on TPM

DarkTemplarZero
24th December 2006, 08:35 PM
Yay merry christmas to all

.hacker
24th December 2006, 08:50 PM
It's about 3 hours until Christmas here, but Merry Christmas everyone!

Pichu Luver
24th December 2006, 09:21 PM
I got two hours left here, but still ^^. Merry Christmas everybody! Cheers!

Blademaster
24th December 2006, 09:49 PM
Merry Christmas, TPM!!!

Drop by my Mario sprite shop later or tomorrow for some holiday sprites! :wave:

Perfect Chaos
24th December 2006, 10:56 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone. Only 4 minutes left until its official over here ;) :D :dance:

mr_pikachu
25th December 2006, 12:49 AM
We're about 50 minutes into the day over here. Merry Christmas, everyone!

Hey, let's turn this into an actual discussion...

Question: What did you do/What are you going to do for Christmas this year?

I'll be at my parents' house, unwrapping presents and eating cinnamon rolls in the morning. My grandparents will probably be coming over eventually; we plan to relax and play a few card games. We may watch a little football as well, although my mom is already arguing against it. Then comes Christmas dinner... aside from that, I can't really predict anything.

I'm hoping to get a Wii for the holiday, although my mom's comments are increasing the doubt in my mind... she may be bluffing, but I kinda doubt it this time. We'll see.

Kris
25th December 2006, 05:24 AM
Merry Christmas everyone :)

Heald
25th December 2006, 05:27 AM
I've got a raging hangover and I'm fixing to yell at my family all day and get some sweet Christmas loving.

Merry Christmas you jerks.

Weasel Overlord
25th December 2006, 05:49 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! *dances crazily in long stripy socks with bells on, puppy slippers, new pajamas and pirate hat*

mvtm
25th December 2006, 10:49 AM
Eamon!! years without talking to ya.

Merry Christmas to all , i hope you all have a wonderful of day, full of joy peace and love. May all of you share with your family and friends. Have a Blast! and Receive Presents x2.

-Maria

Arnen
25th December 2006, 01:00 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! ^^

Razola
25th December 2006, 01:12 PM
Merry Christmas

Zak
25th December 2006, 06:50 PM
A little late, but merry Christmas everyone.

How did I spend it? Well... over in this country, technically Christmas doesn't exist except for in a few places like this little city known as Bethlehem (which is pretty far from where I am and I probably wouldn'y go there anyway), so I just spend it like any day ending in a Y. Eat, sleep, watch a couple movies, hang out, etc. Oh, and I went to my grandmother's for a little since her birthday is on the 25th.

But don't get me started on all of last week...

Phoenixsong
25th December 2006, 07:59 PM
Merry Christmas to all, and to all obscene amounts of expensive presents!

I actually just got back from my family's annual Christmas dinner after opening presents and being frustrated with a few of them... ah, Christmas dinner, a time to sit in a recliner, doodle pictures of dragons and pretend no one else is there because you don't like conversation and even if you did none of your family wants to talk about anything you want to hear...

Or is that just me? :)

Anyway, so yeah. Merry Christmas, Happy December and all of that fun stuff!

*strokes new DVD/VCR and MP3 player*

Starry Might
26th December 2006, 02:10 PM
Merry (belated) Christmas! :D

As for what I did, me and my parents went to a Christmas party held by my Mom's side of the family. :)

Drago
27th December 2006, 05:03 AM
Merry belated Christmas, all! I spent the first part of the day having lunch with my uncle and nana, then headed over to my girlfriend's place for dinner.
This was undoubtedly my best Christmas haul ever, I got a Wii, Twilight Princess, iPod Shuffle, Titans jersey with my name and number, Leaf Green with both tickets and all the rare Pogeys, and I've still got another package from my mom on its way. I'm a spoilt lad, but I make up for it by always recycling and eating my green vegetables.

midnightangel
27th December 2006, 10:16 AM
Hope everyone's holiday went well....
Unfortunately I had to work every night the week before Christmas and during the holiday itself. Not enough staff. Bummer

My highlights (and low lights) include:
--Spent an early holiday on December 21 with a group of my sister's friends to celebrate the season
--Spent the 23rd of December with my brother and his wife. I swear, they are getting snobbier by the year
--Unwrapped gifts on the 24th this year. Dunno why...my mom's idea--go figure

Got clothes, a couple of CDs, shoes (don't laugh), the DVD Full Metal Alchemist: The Conquerer of Shambala and a lot of miscellaneous stuff :P

It was a good day with the exception of my mom's constant nagging and whining. Mostly I pretended I wasn't there and kept to myself