PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix vs. Saffire (ref: River)

Phoenixsong
25th December 2006, 09:54 AM
Rules:

2 on 2, Single Battle

3-week DQ (I know it seems longer than normal, but I might need the extra time if I lapse into one of my lazy, apathetic moods again)

Banned Moves: All healing moves, including drain moves like Leech Life, OHKO's, Self-Destruct, Explosion, Destiny Bond, Memento, Perish Song, Substitute... in other words, I want this to be simple and straightforward, no fancy cheap stuff.

Restrictions: One Toxic per Pokémon, two chills per Pokémon

Pokémon Restrictions: No purely aquatic/swimming Pokémon (ie Goldeen), and no fully-evolved Pokémon (so Charmeleon is okay, but not Charizard; Poochyena is okay, but not Mightyena)

30% Damage Cap

Arena-

Your standard, generic open field. There's grass. And dirt. And flowers. And a beautiful, open, sunny sky just waiting to be manipulated by someone. There's no water, though, so nothing that is forced to swim is allowed.

Hmm, anything else? Ah, yes... I know that many ASB battles often come down to Energy stalemates, even when chilling has been restricted/banned... all the same, it's been the deciding factor in every single match I've had. And that annoys me. So if the battle seems too drawn out (and my opponent agrees, of course), then perhaps a draw might be called or we'll continue for one more round and call it from there. We'll see how it plays out.

We'll PM our choices to the ref, who will also decide who goes first.

Uh, I guess that's about it... Oh, and even though I'm going to do my best to stay on top of this, I might slide a little bit. In the event that I have, say, a day before DQ, would the ref or perhaps my opponent please be kind enough to PM me a little reminder?

Uh, Merry Christmas/Hanukah/Kwanzaa/Diwali/December-type-thing. Yeah.

Saffire Persian
25th December 2006, 10:54 AM
I'll battle you. ^_^ (Aww. No Persian for me :D). But one question, are Pokemon such as Absol/Skarmory allowed- the one evolvers?

Phoenixsong
25th December 2006, 01:50 PM
Uh... sure. That's fine. Now... a ref. Where might we procure one of these elusive beasts?

Pichu Luver
18th January 2007, 07:05 PM
Who me? Elusive? Pish posh, just bribbery is needed to be convincing. *huggles Saffire* I thankie you so very much ^^. So send your Poké's away!

Phoenixsong
18th January 2007, 10:20 PM
Whoohoo! Thanks! I'd nearly forgotten about this... *changes title and PMs first Pokémon to the illustrious and NOT elusive ref*

Pichu Luver
20th January 2007, 08:54 PM
Ello people.

-~*Phoenixsong VS Saffire Persian*~-

Pre-Round
---------***1/2 ~1/2***---------

Banned Moves: All healing moves, including drain moves like Leech Life, OHKO's, Self-Destruct, Explosion, Destiny Bond, Memento, Perish Song, Substitute... in other words, I want this to be simple and straightforward, no fancy cheap stuff.

Restrictions: One Toxic per Pokémon, two chills per Pokémon. No purely aquatic/swimming Pokémon (ie Goldeen), and no fully-evolved Pokémon

Arena: Flowery Meadow

Your standard, generic open field; there's grass, dirt and flowers. A beautiful, open, sunny sky is just waiting to be manipulated by someone. There's no water though, so nothing that is forced to swim is allowed.

------******------

With a pop Phoenixsong, Saffire Persian and River appear on the scene. There is only grass and flower bopping gently in the wind for miles around. There is only a few clouds dotting the skies and the breeze is just a little crisp. River pats Dei'is in thanks and returns him. She waves at the two trainers and they take up positions roughly the length of an arena apart.

"Ok , toss your Pokémon in three, two, one, go!" Phoenix and Saffire toss the Pokéballs and with a whoosh, a Growlithe and Charmander appear in the grass. The Ref is bemused by their choices; this will certainly be an interesting battle. The Ref pulls out her randomizer and it beeps once. River turns and points her flags at Saffire. "You're up first!"

---------******---------

Pokémon

Cujo Growlithe ♂
Trained by: Phoenixsong
HP: 100%
Energy: 100% Relax's left: (2)

Azula Charmander ♀
Trained by: Saffire Persian

Just thought you should know Pheonix that my Energy loss is very slow. So it probably won't come down to that. I hate it too and so adjusted my Reffings for it a while back. Anyway . . .

Saffire Persian posts attacks first.

Saffire Persian
20th January 2007, 09:10 PM
Well, this .. should be interesting.

All right, Azula. We won't have to worry about any type-disadvantages here. First, use a nice and pretty Dragons Dance to up your stats and speed a little bit - that a girl. Next, use Dragons Rage - strafe it if you're faced with clones. Follow this with Secret Power- strafe the move about if there are clones, even if you'll lose a bit of attack power doing so!

However, if our dear Cujo decides to Safeguard, Mimic it please. And if he tries to attract you, do Protect against that naughty hound. ^_^

Azula (Charmander, Female): Dragons Dance ~ Dragon Rage ~ Secret Power
Sub: Mimic for Safeguard. Protect for Attract.

Phoenixsong
21st January 2007, 10:20 AM
Ah, I was wondering what you'd name the li'l Charmy I gave you... Azula, it fits. :) Well, Cujo m' boy, we'll just have to show Ms. High-and-Mighty-Fire-Nation-Princess what the most terrifying dog in the world is capable of.

Lead off with a good Agility; next, Dig underground. Now, River, I don't know if you ref Dig as one action or two, so here's how it'll work. If Dig takes two actions, then Cujo will just evade Azula's first attack and resurface for damage on the next action. If it only takes one action to Dig and then resurface, Cujo's third action will be to nail Azula with a nice Dragonbreath.

In summary:

If Dig is one action: Agility ~ Dig ~ Dragonbreath

If Dig is two actions: Agility ~ Dig under ~ Resurface and attack

...Of course, if you'd rather that I specified how long Dig takes, in this particular case I'd rather it took two actions. But you call it according to your rules.

Pichu Luver
28th January 2007, 04:34 PM
*is late* I hand you my pan, one free twack is awarded --'''. Yesh I know there is a three week DQ but I give myself a week cause . . . that's the way I am, heh. Oh I Ref dig as you like, but two to attack, one to avoid . . .

Round One

Restrictions: One Toxic per Pokémon, two chills per Pokémon. No purely aquatic/swimming Pokémon (ie Goldeen), and no fully-evolved Pokémon

Your standard, generic open field; there's grass, dirt and flowers. A beautiful, open, sunny sky is just waiting to be manipulated by someone. There's no water though, so nothing that is forced to swim is allowed.

Cujo Growlithe ♂
-:Attacks:-
Agility/Dig

Azula Charmander ♀
Dragon Dance/Dragon Rage/Secret Power

------******------

So the two fire breathing foes get done to the grr-argh part of their psyche. Well sort off. Cujo starts bouncing around and zooming through the grass, looking quite the loon. But he's just warming up his muscles see, so he'll be faster then dear Azula here. She meanwhile is twirling, spinning and leaping around, looking quite spectacular as she focus her err, inner Chi or summat. This ends up in her boosting up her attack and speed.

Ok now were down into the thick of it. So Cujo starts tearing at the turf all gofer like, and is quickly out of sight. Straight after he is gone a pinkish-red flame with electric sparks, snakes into a tornado and spin on the spot briefly before disappearing. Cujo is all fine and dandy under the ground, starting to head for Azula. Azula is quite huffy and quite displeased with herself. She has only a few second to be pouty however as she is then rocketed through the air. Cujo has slammed her from underneath and she sailed a good thirty feet before cashing into the grass.

She leaps to her feet, quite the indignant little dino, and focuses a too bright beam in front of her open jaw. It only takes a few seconds to charge and it shoots through the grass, blowing it out of the way and slamming into Cujo. He yelps but isn't sent flying to any place, and glowers at her. Thankfully this time he avoids any added effects.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Cujo Growlithe ♂
HP: 93%
Energy: 94% Relax's left: (2)

Azula Charmander ♀
HP: 88%
Energy: 91% Relax's left: (2)

So Cujo got 7% damage from the Secret Power, but the Randomizer was nice and no added effect was given.

Azula got 12% damage from Dig, which she is weak to.

Phoenixsong posts attacks first.

Phoenixsong
28th January 2007, 06:55 PM
Awesome start, Cujo! Nail that little lizard with an Aerial Ace to begin, and then let out a long, loud Howl to raise your attack. Finish up with another Aerial Ace.

In summary:

Aerial Ace ~ Howl ~ Aerial Ace

Saffire Persian
28th January 2007, 10:51 PM
Righto, Azula, we're still pretty equal at the moment. Lets take advantage of your attack boost. When Cujo comes at you with Aerial Ace Counter . When he starts howling, lets try and cut his little howl off by sending an Ancient Power at him, might raise your stats a bit too, which is always nice. Since Cujo is going to Aerial Ace you again, Counter once more.

Azula (Charmander, Female): Counter ~ Ancient Power ~ Counter

Pichu Luver
1st February 2007, 12:34 PM
Boogie down people!

Round Two

Cujo Growlithe ♂
HP: 93%
Energy: 94% Relax's left: (2)
Aerial Ace/Howl/Aerial Ace

Azula Charmander ♀
HP: 88%
Energy: 91% Relax's left: (2)
Counter/Ancient Power/Counter

------******------

Now Azula feels like being especially cruel this round. She promptly plops down and waits for the guard doggish Poké to come and get her. He does not disappoint. He rushes her with extreme speed, and lashes out with a paw, only to be sent tumbling over backwards. He get up, surprised, and sees Azula snickering, the Counter quite effective.

He huff but then sits down himself, only much more dignified. He throws his head up and howls long and loud. Azula shivers, but turns her gaze to the ground, focusing on shutting him up. She flicks her clawed hands upwards and a line of rocks comes bursting from the ground, totally drowning out Cujo. The last and biggest slams into Cujo, and he howls in totally different manner, one of pain.

Now Cujo snarls at Azula, limping slightly. The rock was not kind to his paw. He rushes at her again, not quite as fast, but he is ignoring his pain in favour of getting revenge. He slices at her, but to his chagrin he is again sent tumbling arse over teakettle. He angrily gets to his feet, growling at a snickering Azula.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Cujo Growlithe ♂
HP: 63%
Energy: 86% Relax's left: (2)
Status: Peeved. Muscles warm and loose, Speed (+2%). Confident, Attack (+1%).

Azula Charmander ♀
HP: 79%
Energy: 82% Relax's left: (2)

Cujo got the max damage possible 30%. The two Countered Aerial Ace’s was 26% (+1% each for Attack boost). The Ancient Power was 13% for weakness and Attack boost.

Azula got 9% damage from the Two Aerial Ace’s, the last boosted by Howl (+1%).

Saffire Persian
6th February 2007, 01:36 AM
Mmkay, Azula, I'd like you to use Dragonsbreath on that hound, followed by a Secret Power and another Dragonsbreath . However, if Cujo wants to use Safeguard Mimic him, and Relax if he protects/detects or decides to dig back underground, and resume attacking once he's resurfaced.

Dragonsbreath ~ Secret Power ~ Dragonsbreath

Mimic for Safeguard
Relax for Detect/Protect or Dig.

Phoenixsong
6th February 2007, 04:31 PM
Oh, dear. Well, a nice low-energy, high-effectiveness Roar oughta shake Miss Princess up and scare her away; I bet it's not easy to be a big, scary dragon when there's an even scarier angry dog in the vicinity. Use Double Team next and surround her; Leer at her to finish up.

In summary:

Roar ~ Double Team ~ Leer

Pichu Luver
12th February 2007, 07:28 PM
Cho

Round Three

Cujo Growlithe ♂
Energy: 86% Relax's left: (2)
Status: Satisfied. Muscles warm and loose, Speed (+2%). Confident, Attack (+1%).
Roar/Double Team/Leer

Azula Charmander ♀
Energy: 82% Relax's left: (2)
Dragonbreath/Secret Power/Dragonbreath

------******------

Now Cujo is very glad to hear he gets to scare the heebie-jeebies out of Azula. He steps forward and tries to make himself look as big as possible. He takes a deep breath, and thunders out a snarl of very vicious quality (what? I can't just say 'roar' now can I?). Azula makes a noise very much like a certain electric rodent we all know well, and skedaddles as far as her dignity will let her. She is so terrified she simply stares at Cujo, shaking, and totally forgets her attack.

Cujo is mightily pleased with himself and nods once, looking very smug. He glances at Azula and smiles oh so suspiciously. Azula gulps and between one blink and the next, six Cujo's are now facing her down. Cujo barks, just once, and she jumps in fright. He snickers and she gulps, but remembers her move. She chooses one of the doggies and fires a beam of normal energy at it. Its streams right on through and Cujo grins in triumph. Total miss. The rest fade, and Azula looks a little peeved.

Now Cujo isn't about to let his good luck so far stop him. He lowers his head a little and snarls, his eyes glowing a bright red. Azula stares into them and shivers all over. Oh no, she is not touching him; he'll do horrible things to her. She titters and simply backs up a little more, have no interest in attacking. This final scare tactic has ruined her focus and she almost seems to get a bit smaller because of it.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Cujo Growlithe ♂
Energy: 78% Relax's left: (2)
Status: Satisfied. Muscles warm and loose, Speed (+2%). Confident, Attack (+1%).

Azula Charmander ♀
Energy: 79% Relax's left: (2)

Um yes, no one got hit so . . . I'm sure you can figure it out.

Phoenixsong
12th February 2007, 09:34 PM
Gwar, payback. Good boy, Cujo! I am have question, though... Has Azula's Defense gone down? You didn't quite say...

Pichu Luver
13th February 2007, 08:12 AM
Oh right, yesh indeed it did go down. *goes to Edit*

Phoenixsong
18th February 2007, 03:51 PM
Oops, almost forgot about this... anyway.

Let's try this, boy: Dragonbreath, Aerial Ace, and perhaps another Leer to finish up.

Saffire Persian
22nd February 2007, 05:44 PM
Remember the hole the the Growlithe dug, Azula? Jump into it to protect yourself from the dragonflames, and use Swords Dance while you're at it, and get you pumped up for battle and not so scared of the dog, anymore.

Next stay in the hole, and if Cujo can reach you there, Counter his lovely Aerial Ace. I'm guessing he probably can, as the move is supposedly unmissable and he made the hole to get to you. But if he can't get to you, pop your head above ground to aim and use Ancient Power .

Depending where you and the Growlithe are now, do the following things: If Cujo is somehow underground with you and very close by - he should be trying to leer you, so he shouldn't be moving around in the hole much. Close your eyes and ignore the Leer (if you can't see it, you can't be affected) and Focus for a Focus Punch , open your eyes once you're ready and sock him one before the Leer could even take effect. (He'll probably be lookin' wayyy different anyway when he sees a gigantic fist coming towards him XDXDXD).

However, if he couldn't get to you, another nicely aimed Ancient Power will suffice, m'dear.

===

Charmander: Jump in hole and Swords Dance ~ Counter/Ancient Power ~ Focus Punch/Ancient Power

Pichu Luver
23rd February 2007, 12:08 PM
Yoooooooo.

Round Four
---------**1/2 ~1/2**---------

Cujo Growlithe ♂
Energy: 78% Relax's left: (2)
Dragonbreath/Aerial Ace/Leer

Azula Charmander ♀
Energy: 79% Relax's left: (2)
Sword Dance/Counter/Focus Punch

------******------

So, Cujo is the first one off the base, and takes a mightily big gulp of air. He holds it, calling up some weird Dragonish part of him. Then ka-flooooo, he fires his pinkish flaming stream, with nice electric crackles all around it. Azula peers around anxiously and spies the hole. She rushes and dives into it, just in front of the flame, which nicks her tail, but no other effects are obtained.

Cujo snorts in derision. Course he find his own hole. He bounds over to where Azula disappeared. He snarls down at her, and she squeaks in fear, backing further down the hole. He raises a paw, it glowing light blue and dives down after her. She squeaks and calls up her defences, half her mind on that, and other on just getting away. It ends up that her back takes some damage from the attack, and half of it bounces back to Cujo. He grunts, and paws at his nose, it having taken the brunt of the attack.

Azula tries to stop running and close her eyes, she really does. She slows but when she hears Cujo right behind her, she just can’t. She is absolutely petrified of him right now. She rockets out of the hole and runs to the farthest corner of the allowable battlefield. She huddles and shivers, closing her eyes tight. Cujo has followed her, and is glow eyeing her down, but it isn’t working with her eyes closed. He sighs, and stops, Azula shivering in place, petrified.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Cujo Growlithe ♂
HP: 57%
Energy: 71% Relax's left: (2)

Azula Charmander ♀
HP: 72%
Energy: 74% Relax's left: (2)

Cujo got 6% damage from the partially Countered Aerial Ace.

Azula got 2% from the Dragonbreath, and from the 5% Counter. Only half of the Aerial Ace got blocked, so she took some damage from it.

Saffire Persian
16th March 2007, 11:56 PM
Lol, Phoenixsong, your new post reminded me I forgot to post in this.

All righty, lets see what we can do about this whole predicament.

Lets see if you can encase him in a Rock Tomb which you oddly seem to be able to learn. Next, let's try a Dragon Breath if you can manage it, and follow up with an Ancient Power as well as you can. Youc an do things over a distance.

However, if he wants to run at you and strike you physically, you'll probably try to defend yourself anyway, so thwack him away with an Mega Punch.

=======

Rock Tomb ~ DragonsBreath ~ Ancient Power
Sub: Mega Punch

Phoenixsong
17th March 2007, 12:21 AM
Heh... 'sa right. Anyway.

Howsabout this, Cujo. Protect against Rock Tomb. Next, run forward at Azula again (or is it Tiamat now? :)) with Aerial Ace, but jump behind her before she can punch you and attack her back. Now that you're behind her and in close quarters, give Azula/Tiamat a taste of her own medicine and Counter Ancientpower or Mega Punch, whatever she ends up using.

Protect ~ Aerial Ace ~ Counter

Pichu Luver
27th March 2007, 08:45 PM
Hey.

Round Four

Cujo Growlithe ♂
Protect/Aerial Ace/Counter

Azula Charmander ♀
HP: 72%
Energy: 74% Relax's left: (2)
Rock Tomb/Mega Punch/Ancient Power

------******------

Azula ponders her attack order and decides, well burying that terrifying foe would at least get him to stop staring at me. She turns her attention to the ground but before she can do more then that, a sharp whistle pierces the air. Trainers and Pokémon both jump and looks at the Ref incredulously.

"Charmander can learn Rock Tomb, but only in Sinnoh. Those attacks are not allowable as yet."

Saffire looks a little put out but shrugs and signals to Azula to begin her nexta attack. Cujo nods, and abaondons Protect, as Rock Tomb is not longer going to be in use. He zooms forward towards Azula and she squeaks. She looks form her fist to Cujo and decides . . . oh heck no! She turns to run again when he disappears. She blinks and is then flung forward, kissing grass and dirt.

She groans and but gets to her feet rather quickly. She glares at Cujo, her fear starting to be overcome by her anger. Cujo snarls playfully but she only backs up a little, still glaring. She thinks throwing rocks at him is a fine thing to do. She reaches down with her claws and then yanks upward. Rocks burst out of the ground and she makes a throwing motion. They sail for Cujo but he is glowing a curious orange colour, barely noticeable against his fur. The rocks slam into him and shatter. Azula is feeling quite happy when she spies an orange energy beam zooming for her. She tries to ducks but it slams into her chest and she screams in pain. Time four damage is NOT fun.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Cujo Growlithe ♂
Energy: 65% Relax's left: (2)
Status: Pleased. Muscles warm and loose, Speed (+2%). Confident, Attack (+1%).

Azula Charmander ♀
HP: 42%

Cujo got nodda.

Azula got the max damage of 30%. Aerial Ace is 6% but 1% for the boost. The double backed Ancient Power was 24%.

Pichu Luver
11th April 2007, 06:26 PM
Phoenixsong? I know you said three weeks but *shrug* might as well ask, beith you alive?

Saffire Persian
11th April 2007, 10:03 PM
I think we're both kinda busy. ^_^' So she's been nice with no DQs for me, and she posted in the tower, so just give it time.

Phoenixsong
12th April 2007, 05:35 PM
Stupid vB, marking posts I haven't read yet as read. I didn't see this at all.

Um... I'm going to make this fast. Uh... Dragonbreath, Dig under, and, uh, chill down there. If Azula uses a physical attack, Counter it.

Saffire Persian
14th April 2007, 03:30 PM
Okay, Double Team and attempt to dodge that Dragonbreath, or make you harder to spot, in any case. Next, Cujo should be digging. Follow him, as I'm sure the hole will be easy for you to fit in, and Dragonbreath him as he digs, and Dragonbreath him again as he chills.

Double Team - Dragonbreath - Dragonbreath

Pichu Luver
17th April 2007, 07:09 PM
Hey.

Round Six

Cujo Growlithe ♂
Energy: 65% Relax's left: (2)
Status: Pleased. Muscles warm and loose, Speed (+2%). Confident, Attack (+1%).
Dragonbreath/Dig/Chill

Azula Charmander ♀
Double Team/Dragonbreath x Two

------******------

Well Azula may have taken a beating, but she has finally decided that Cujo is nothing to be afraid of. He also deserves a serious beat down. First though, lets see if she can avoid taking any more hits herself. She pops out four clones and encircles Cujo. He growls and looks around, trying to suss out the real one. He fires but it just streams right through. Azula snickers and reveals that she was right beside the one he shot.

He barks in annoyance and then turns to the ground. Grass and dirt go flying as he speedily makes his way underground. Azula waits until he underground and then dives in after him. She finds him just as he stops digging and is takin a break. She grins and promptly fires off two streams of pinkish flames. The static energy crackles about him and he cries out in pain. When she is finally done. His muscles are not paralysed but he has lost his boost.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Cujo Growlithe ♂
HP: 45%
Energy: 71% Relax's left: (1)

Azula Charmander ♀
Energy: 62% Relax's left: (2)

Cujo got 12% from two Dragonbreaths.

Azula got nuthin.

Saffire Persian
24th April 2007, 02:23 PM
All right, while we're in this hole, use Dragon Breath to your best effect all three actions, I guess. Though if he tries to get out of his hole, follow him out and use Secret Power on him, followed by Dragon's Breath again if possible.

Dragon Breath x 3

Sub: Secret power when he tries to get out of his hole by any means.

Saffire Persian
11th June 2007, 03:57 PM
Oh Phoenixsong, oh Phoenixsong, where art thou? >.>

Phoenixsong
17th June 2007, 08:37 PM
Graduating, stranded without internet, and dead, actually. Sorry.

Well, then. Let Azula try and scare you with her nasty halitosis all she likes. Hit her in the face with a nice Toxic to start, right after she finishes her first Dragonbreath. Protect against her second DB, and then see if you can Attract her before she gets the third one off.

In the event of a failed Toxic (due to paralysis or something), try again until it sticks. If you have an action left after that, jump straight to Attract.

Toxic ~ Protect OR Toxic ~ Attract OR Toxic

Pichu Luver
19th June 2007, 11:56 AM
A Reffing for yee! No pic as I am not at the comp with the picture making stuff on it.

Round Seven
Two on Two

Disqualification Time: Three Week's.

Cujo Growlithe ♂
HP: 45%
Energy: 71% Relax's left: (1)
Toxic/Toxic/Attract

Azula Charmander ♀
Energy: 62% Relax's left: (2)
Dragonbreath x Three

------******------

Alright after a long delay which was very understandable, we are back to it! The two Poké’s down in the hole somehow manage to hear their orders and begin. Azula is just marginally faster then Cujo and she breathes out her draconic flame. How we will never know but she does it. Cujo stomach has been gurgling most unpleasantly in this time and he spats at Azula, but the flames incinerate it. The attack washes over Cujo and he growls irritably.

Cujo tries again, his stomach already in hijinxs from the last move, it gurgles a Toxic up faster and Cujo spews it at Azula’s feet. It splatters all over it, missing being destroyed again by inches. Azula is firing her attack again and as she shakes her foot, her attack washes over Cujo again. He shudders all over but only a few sparks dance across his fur. Not enough to paralyse him.

Now Cujo puts on his best coy and flattering words and poses. Azula is preparing her last attack when she notices him. Oh does he really I’m the most beautiful Charmander he has ever seen? She watches him and let’s her attack die away as she giggles and smiles.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Cujo Growlithe ♂
HP: 33%
Energy: 60% Relax's left: (1)

Azula Charmander ♀
Energy: 54% Relax's left: (2)
Status: Attracted 50% chance of attack failure. Poisoned, 2% next turn.

Cujo got 12% from two Dragonbreath’s.
Cujo was fatigued 8% from the two Toxic’s and 3% from the Attract.

Azula got nuthin.
Azula was fatigued 8% from the two Dragonbreath’s.

Note: There is a one Toxic rule but I ruled that as one round try.

Phoenixsong
12th July 2007, 02:48 PM
Yeah, I wasn't clear about that. I meant one successful Toxic, that's right. Sorry for being vague. And MIA. Sorry about that, too.

Well, now that Azula thinks you're the sexiest Growlithe on earth, try Captivating her even further. Then, I want you to use Substitute with 10% health. Risky, I know, but I has a plan, yes? Azula will hopefully think that the substitute is you, so she shouldn't know that the real you is outside the hole (be a dear and climb out, would you?) and relaxing. Should keep her nice and distracted, yes?

Pichu Luver
3rd September 2007, 10:59 PM
Well because Phoenixsong is very sadly leaving us in ASB for (somewhat) less crazy people in the rest of TPM, this shall be DQ'd. That and Saffire persian has also disappeared but ah well, seeya Phoenixsong! As for points, Saffire and I get 2 points while Phoenixsong gets 1 point.