PDA

View Full Version : Poll: The Unofficial "What Did You Get For Christmas?" Poll! (2006 Edition)

Starry Might
26th December 2006, 02:20 PM
So, okay! The question's in the title.

Me? I got money, clothes, and a Triple Goo Cube (which consists of six chambers with three different colors of goop - pink, yellow, and orange - in three of them; you turn it over, and the goop slowly pours out of the chambers on top into the chambers on the bottom. It glows in a blacklite, but we don't have anything like that). That's all me and my Mom can remember right now.

Your turn! :D

mr_pikachu
26th December 2006, 03:03 PM
The highlights were a DVD set of Pokemon episodes 1-26, a few new games, and a new game system.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go play with my Wii.

Roy Karrde
26th December 2006, 06:54 PM
The biggest thing for me is Full Moon wo Sagashite character art, 80 pages of designs used by the Art Staff of the TV show. Followed by a PS3, and getting to spend a great night with my father at the Cowboy game, even if they lost. Oh yeah and Pokemon Diamond >.> <.<

classy_cat18
26th December 2006, 07:13 PM
I got a computer desk and chair, new pajamas, a new robe, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest on DVD, and a $20 gift card to Wal Mart. Oh, and I gave myself some new iTunes and a Full Metal Alchemist calendar.

Knight of Time
26th December 2006, 07:17 PM
Oh, I got a few good things myself.

Among them, I got new clothes, some money, various treats to eat, a Just-A-Trim grooming tool (one of the "As Seen On TV" products; it's supposed to be a foolproof hair trimmer, but I haven't gotten any AAA batteries to put in it yet), a Smart Table (another "As Seen On TV" product, this is a kind of table that can be adjusted to various heights and angles), an MP3 player by Creative Zen, a few books, a Toronto Maple Leafs calendar, a Crazy Frog CD and DVD, a box set of the 6th season of the Flintstones (if I only had season 5, I'd have all 6 seasons then), and a box set of the 4th Looney Tunes Golden Collection.

Christmas was pretty good to me. :)

Fett One
26th December 2006, 07:22 PM
For Hannukah I got 2 novels, 2 Wii games (I just need to get a Wii now), my 5 comic book subscriptions renewed, 2 umbrellas (one is to keep at my desk at work just in case it rains and I didn't bring one), 2 movies, and a couple of Dunkin Donuts coupons.

midnightangel
27th December 2006, 10:23 AM
I got some cash and bought some clothes with that, a gift card from my obnoxious brother, a couple of CDs, shoes (don't laugh), the DVD Full Metal Alchemist: The Conquerer of Shambala and a lot of miscellaneous stuff

Zak
27th December 2006, 11:03 AM
For Hannukah I got a new camera and quite a large sum of money... that's all I need for my year to be pretty much complete :)

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
28th December 2006, 03:44 AM
I got some shiny new boots (which I bought myself to make sure they fit) and some cash. That's all ... not really spectacular, is it?

CuteLassJigglypuff
28th December 2006, 10:55 PM
I got some new games, clothes, money, a Best Buy gift card, The Simpsons 9th Season on DVD, Pokemon Indigo League DVD box set and a Simpsons calander.

Jeff
29th December 2006, 12:28 AM
I got a couple of crank-up flashlights which should come in handy whenever the power goes out. I also got some clothes and some games to play on New Year's Eve (it's kind of a family tradition to kill time to midnight by playing games).

Oh yeah, and we also got A WII! Along with Exite Truck and Zelda: Twilight Princess, also my younger brothers also got Call of Duty 3 for it and my youngest brother got the new Spongebob game. So that's why I haven't been on here in a while, I've either been playing Zelda, or waiting for my younger brothers to get off.

firepokemon
2nd January 2007, 05:01 AM
watch, socks, undies, deoderant, aftershave, shower gel, glasses, bag, some electronic crap thing and alcohol.

SupremeChampion
5th January 2007, 12:46 PM
i got a nintendo wii, legend of zelda for wii, madden 07, a hess truck, some cd's and movies, clothes and a calendar. lol not much, usual haul for christmas lol.

~The Italian Stallion

Dark-San
9th January 2007, 09:55 AM
I got a full two weeks without internet access and two days of consistent raining for both Christmas and Christmas eve.

Oh if we are talking about presents, I got myself a Nokia N70 but that would not count as a present since I bought it using my own money. ~_~

Andrew
10th January 2007, 06:48 PM
I got a microwave and Estee Lauder's Cologne! Noice!

I am quite happy with them

Blademaster
11th January 2007, 07:53 AM
Interesting assortments, everybody... (A microwave...?)

I got Scene It (DVD board game if, like me, you didn't know what the heck it was :sweat2:) and Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz, for the Wii. Nothing too phenomenominal, but the Wii I got 2 weeks prior (Don't ask why - my parents are nuts. >>) definitely made me a happy buggy. ^_^

Andrew
12th January 2007, 07:45 AM
Blade - I neede a microwave, it was a homewary thing because I don't live at home and rent my own apartment.