PDA

View Full Version : 3 Way 6 on 6 Melee. Oz vs Jarreddo vs Open Challenge (Ref - Charizard04621)

Andrew
7th April 2003, 06:41 PM
Well I was looking for something different so like um... here we go...

A 3 way 6 on 6 Melee battle at once... That's 18 Pokemon battling at once. Jarreddo is my opponant so far but I need someone else with a team of 6 Pokemon who is ready to battle.

Its every man/woman/fish for themselves Mmmkay.

The arena is triangular. The arena is a nice pleasent field of green lush grass, surrounding mountains and a stream nearby. Its really quite idylic. :D

So um... the order goes like this

1) Unknown Opponant Selects Pokemon
2) Oz Selects Pokemon
3)Jarreddo Selects Pokemon

Battle orders

Jarreddo
Oz
Unknown

Easy eh! Lol... Remember its for all 6 at once... so put your name down today :D

SilverMachop
7th April 2003, 07:47 PM
I'll take you both on! Now we finally get to battle, OzAndrew!

Here are my Pokémon:

Mastar (Female Machop)
Jar-Jar Binks (Male Tyrogue)
Ness (Male Abra)
Groucho Magmarx (Male Magby)
Sailor Mercury (Female Psyduck)
Lord Helmet (Male Cubone)

Okay, I'm ready when you guys are!

Mastar - "Bring it on!"
Jar-Jar Binks - "Mesa gonna kick some butt!"
Ness - "Okay!"
Groucho Magmarx - "Get your tootsie-froostie ice cream right here!"
Sailor Mercury - "Let's do it!"
Lord Helmet - "And when I am done crushing all these fools, I will rule the world! MUA HA HA HAAA!!"

[Edit:] By the way, what's the DQ time?

Cyrus
8th April 2003, 12:58 PM
I'm nuts for offering, but I can ref this

Andrew
8th April 2003, 05:52 PM
Ok then Silver Machop, this is gonna be kickass :D

First up we have my 2nd Mr Mime because the 1st one's sig was so crap "Dandruff" so I gave it as a present to Molty :D - OzMime V. 2.0 (Male)

Next we have the banshee of the night, Misdreavus - OzMissy (Female)

After this we now have a black birdy, Murkrow - OzKrow (Male)

Now a cool monkey, Mankey - Skanky Mankey (Male)

Next up is a shocking fiend, Electabuzz - OzBuzz (Male)

And our final battler for Team Oz is the adorably cute Hoppip - OzHoppy (Female)

So there we have it ladies and gentlemen

OzMime V. 2.0 (M)
OzMissy (F)
OzKrow (M)
Skanky Mankey (M)
OzBuzz (M)
OzHoppy (F)

And Cyrus, you can be our subref :D Charnumber was another crazy person who agreed to ref lol....

I need to start a 1 on 1 Caterpie battle soon too.... lol...

Thankies people.

And DQ Time can be a week Mmmkay ^^

Jarreddo
8th April 2003, 06:23 PM
All right, I'm using all the Pokemon I've got right now... Here we go. *spotlights turn on and move to each Pokemon as they step forwards, posing badly*

Kengo, my honorable male Farfetch'd with an addiction to samurai movies!

Hilde Garde, the b*tchiest female Aerodactyl since the stone age!

Talgeese, the... Ummm... Really cool male Scyther!

Spirit, male Dratini who's also the most Spirited creature since the horse in Spirit and the little girl in Spirited Away(Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi)!

Victoria, the extremely regal-named female Pidgeotto!

And, of course, my lead battler... Nonoshiru! The most temperamental male Gyarados ever seen!

Yes, that was meant to be a bit stupid. Just messing around. Now to get serious...

Kengo, you'll be keeping OzMime busy... Use your sig move, Duel! And if that fails... Use Slashx2 on him, I guess.

Farfetch'd/Male
Nickname: Kengo
Signature Move: Duel
Kengo challenges the opponent to a duel and hands them a leek. For the rest of the round, no matter what, both Pokemon attack with Slash and use only their leeks. However, due to a lack of skill with a leek, the opponent's accuracy is lowered by 10%. If the opponent already knows Slash, they do not use a leek and their accuracy is not lowered. This attack can only be used once per battle.
Type: Normal | Accuracy: 65% | Damage: 0%

Hilde Garde, you'll be taking care of that dangerous Electabuzz... Use a Fly and Take Down combo to slam him in to the ground and pin him there, and then Hyper Beam him at close range!

Talgeese, get your assassin freak on! Agility behind the rest of SilverMachop's Pokemon, and Fury Cutter that Abra twice!

Spirit, you'll be backup... Stay near the back and just Blizzardx3 Hoppip, Cubone, and Tyrogue!

Victoria, time for your sig move to come in REALLY handy... Winds of Fury! Then how about Agility, and then with your extreme speed advantage, Wing Attack Mankey real good!

Pidgeotto F
Nickname: Victoria
Signature Move: Winds of Fury
Victoria flies upwards and then flaps her wings repeatedly, forming large breezes that fill the arena for one round. A Flying-type like Victoria, having a strong intuition about air currents, can use this to its advantage. Mostly, travelling with the airflow to gain more speed while diving or just just dodging an opponent's attack. However, an opponent that's Flying-type can also use this. This attack can only be used twice per battle.
Type: Flying | Accuracy: 90% | Damage: 0%

Nonoshiru, just do what you do best... Get near SilverMachop's Pokemon and Flail, Headbutt, Rage combo! Just swing around a bit. With your large bulk, I'm sure you can knock a few of them around quite a bit.

EDIT: Forgot to include Victoria's sig.

Andrew
8th April 2003, 06:54 PM
Hmm... this is a difficult predicament.

OzMime, I want you to focus on that evil farfetched. If its attack fails then use a thunderwave on it and follow it up with a future sight and finish off with a Psychic on it.

-Thunderwave - Future Sight - Psychic

OzMissy - Toxify them all :D Use it on Psyduck, Abra and Dratini
-Toxic X 3

OzKrow, time to use your sig move "From Beneath You, It Devours" on Magby and Cubone. Then I want you to use a toxic on that Aerodactal and Gyarados.

-From Beneath You It Devours - Toxic X 2

Murkrow - Male - OzKrow
Sig Move – From Beneath You, It Devours.
Description – OzKrow is a darkness Pokemon and embraces the evil of the world as it is all interconnected. Being a minion of “The First” (Buffy The Vampire Slayer) he can try to contact his master for help if he is in trouble. Giving a loud caw, OzKrow is surrounded by darkness trying to summon his Master for help for a turn. If his master, “The First appears” it can choose to do one of a few things.
1)Can convince the Pokemon to inflict damage on itself.
2)Take the form of the dead and use it to spook the opponent.
3)Summon one Bringer with its shiny, evil, ornate dagger to stab the opponent
4)If blood is spilt the First will summon an “UberVamp” for three turns before it turns to dust.
5)Simply laugh at OzKrow’s predicament and being evil will leave.
Once one of the following scenarios has played out, The First will announce “From Beneath You, It Devours” and disappear. Or it could take on the form of a young girl and say “Ta Ta For Now!” Whatever.
Misc: “The First” is made up of an ancient evil, and it feeds on the darkness of the world. “The First” however cannot touch anything and is incorporeal and nothing can touch it. “The First” is a master of manipulation and has even convinced people to kill themselves, their friends or do its bidding. It can take on the form of any person that has died.
A Bringer is another minion of “The First” that has an ornate and shiny evil dagger that is its weapon of choice. With their eyes sewn shut and symbols carved into their eyelids, they wear long robes and are very ineffective alone.
An UberVamp is just like a vampire, only, the caveman version. It is extremely stupid but it is extremely tough. While the UberVamp is summoned, OzKrow wouldn’t dare try attack the opponent as well because well… The UberVamp would try to kill OzKrow too.
Type: Dark | Accuracy: 95% | Damage: Up to the ref | One Time Use Per Battle | Side Effects: Up to the Ref

Skanky Mankey, Start off with "BO" to hopefully scare people away then I want you to use Beat Up on that Abra. And finish off with a Thunder Attack on that Gyarados.

-BO - Beat Up - Thunder

Mankey - Skanky Mankey - Male
Sig Move: BO
Description: Skanky Mankey being a fighting Pokemon, often works up a sweat. Now well having all that fur doesn't allow for the release of that easily, so well its accumulated into a disgusting stench. Now when Skanky Mankey raises his arms he will be surrounded by his aura of BO, a colourless gas that well... isn't nice.
Misc:
-This Sig will last for two rounds of BO. Charming eh?
-The BO will make a Pokemon hesitant and go against a trainers orders if it has to get close to Skanky Mankey because well its BO!
-Totally ineffective against those who have no sense of smell.
-Only can be used once every three rounds.
Type: Poison | Damage: None | Effects: Bo will make the opponent detest to get close to Skanky Mankey | Accuracy 85%

OzBuzz look out for Aerodactal, use a protect against that Fly and Take Down Combo, then use a Static Shield and throw it to retaliate against it and finish off with a Reflect on that Hyper Beam to smack it back :D

-Protect - Static Shield - Reflect

Electabuzz - Male - OzBuzz
Signature Move: Static Shield
Electabuzz makes a shield out of Electricity that is charged with Electricity, and looks like a medieval knight's Shield. Electabuzz can either hold onto the shield to block/weaken incoming attacks. Alternatively Electabuzz can throw the Electric Shield at the opponent. If the opposing Pokemon is touched by the Static Shield, there is an 85% chance of them becoming paralysed. However if the Shield is used to block attacks and then thrown, the damage drops down to 5%. The Static Shield can be also dissipate if a very strong attack hits it. The Static Shield is useless against Ground or Rock Attacks. If a Pokemon uses a Physical Attack (Body Slam), then when they hit the Static Shield they will take 5% damage and have an 85% chance of becoming paralysed.
Type: Electric | Accuracy: 80% | Damage: 10% or 5% | Paralyze: 85%

Finally cute little Ozhoppy :D

First off use a Leech Seed on Pidgeotto then one on Aerodactal and finish off with a final Leech Seed on Tyrouge ^^ Those vines should easily tie them up and stop their moving. And it should give you health back too!

-Leech Seed X 3

Confusing. Poor poor reffy :( Thanks again CharNumber! I can't wait to see the evilness of um... Silver

SilverMachop
8th April 2003, 09:22 PM
All right, team! We may be against heavy odds, but we're out victorious!

Mastar (Female Machop)
All right! Both teams don't have an attack on you, so let's get ready! First, use Meditate, then use Focus Energy, then whack anybody you can with your Fist Tornado!
Sig. Move - Fist Tornado
This is like the Mario Tornado from SSBM. Machop starts spinning, swinging her arms and fists around, and creates a small tornado around herself that sucks in nearby opponents. They are punched around, unable to stop the fury of punches, then knocked into the air with an uppercut from Mastar. (This is unlike Submission, for Mastar does not attack in a crazed, frenzied way.)
Type: Fighting - Acc: 80% - Damage: 6%

Mastar - Meditate, Focus Energy, Fist Tornado

Jar-Jar Binks (Male Tyrogue)
We-sa gonna show dem what Jar-Jar can do, eh? Start off by using Double Team, then use Mach Punch and Rapid Spin on the Hoppip!

Jar-Jar Binks - Double Team, Mach Punch and Rapid Spin (Hoppip)

Ness (Male Abra)
You're the most targeted member here, so you're going to have to fight dirty here. Use Thunder Wave on the Gyarados, then use Teleport to get on top of Gyarados, and then use Thunderpunch on him!

Ness - Thunder Wave (Gyarados), Teleport (onto Gyarados), Thunderpunch (Gyarados)

Groucho Magmarx (Male Magby)
Go for the offense here, Groucho! Use Confuse Ray and Flamethrower on the Scyther, and then attack Electabuzz with Fire Blast!

Groucho Magmarx - Confuse Ray and Flamethrower (Scyther), Fire Blast (Electabuzz)

Sailor Mercury (Female Psyduck)
Your headache should be huge by everyone and everything running and flying around by now! Use Disable and Confusion on the Mankey, then use Ice Beam on the Scyther!

Sailor Mercury - Disable and Confusion (Mankey), Ice Beam (Scyther)

Lord Helmet (Male Cubone)
You outevil all of these Pokémon tougher, even that evil Murkrow! Let's show it a thing or two and go plaid! Use Ludicrous Speed on Murkrow, then use Ancient Power, and then top it all off with Headbutt!
Sig. Move - Ludicrous Speed
Ludicrous Speed can only be used first off in the round. Using the power of the Schwarts, Lord Helmet runs at his opponent with incredible speed, and smashes into his opponent headfirst. If he misses, he runs right into the wall in front of him. Whether he hits his opponent or the wall, his helmet gets stuck over his eyes, and his accuracy for any attack is decreased by 50% for the rest of the round as he attempts to fight with his helmet stuck over his eyes.
Type: Normal - Acc: 90% - Damage: 10%

Lord Helmet - Ludicrous Speed, Ancient Power, Headbutt (all on Murkrow)

Those are the moves! Good luck, everyone!

Mastar - "Huh?!"
Ness - "What?"
Groucho - "Could you repeat that?"
Mercury - "Ow, my head hurts!"
Jar-Jar - "Mesa so confused!"
Lord Helmet - "You foolish trainer! What makes you think any of us can follow such simple orders?!"

Charizard04621
10th April 2003, 09:16 PM
You'll probably notice that I don't use brute x2 or x4 damage multipliers... That's because I use x1.5 and x2 instead. Just something to note, in case you were expecting massive damage.

Pre-battle:

A pleasant breeze blows through the flowering meadow, carrying the sweet scent of fresh new grass and vibrant flowers. The green grass blades sway gently with the wind, back and forth, as if dancing to the joyful song of the flowing stream. A ring of mountains encloses this precious meadow, towering in splendor like mighty gray giants. Glorious sunlight pours through the fluffy white clouds, bathing the meadow grass with rays of gold.

This serene tranquility is disturbed by the excited voices of trainers that leak into the meadow air. They make a lot of noise, and every moment, as they get closer, they get louder… Much, much louder. All pokémon that would have been out in the open flee, to hide anywhere that they won’t be found. They’re a peaceful lot, and they certainly don’t want any conflict with trainers.

Apparently, the three trainers wish to do more than simply stir up a little action. The battle they plan to hold involves eighteen pokémon altogether, with every single one out on the field simultaneously! Three teams of six will clash against the rest in a conflict that will inevitably become nasty. It’s never easy to control such a crowd, and many things can happen when there are so many pitted against each other…

SilverMachop releases Mastar, Jar-Jar Binks, Ness, Groucho Magmarx, Sailor Mercury, and Lord Helmet, a Machop, Tyrogue, Abra, Magby, Psyduck, and Cubone, respectively.

OzAndrew calls on OzMime V. 2.0, OzMissy, OzKrow, Skanky Mankey, OzBuzz, and OzHoppy, who each have… easily identifiable names.

Jareddo, finally, sends forth Kengo the Farfetch’d, Hilde Garde the Aerodactyl, Talgeese the Scyther, Spirit the Dratini, Victoria the Pidgeotto, and Nonoshiru the Gyarados, who is grateful to be released in the stream. Water is, after all, his natural element, and fighting out of it is a pain, on top of being close to impossible for him to tolerate.

Let the battle begin.

SilverMachop’s Team:

Mastar the female Machop: 100%, energy(100%)
Jar-Jar Binks the male Tyrogue: 100%, energy(100%)
Ness the male Abra: 100%, energy(100%)
Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: 100%, energy(100%)
Sailor Mercury the female Psyduck: 100%, energy(100%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 100%, energy(100%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMime V. 2.0 the male Mr. Mime: 100%, energy(100%)
OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 100%, energy(100%)
OzKrow the male Murkrow: 100%, energy(100%)
Skanky Mankey the male Mankey: 100%, energy(100%)
OzBuzz the male Electabuzz: 100%, energy(100%)
OzHoppy the female Hoppip: 100%, energy(100%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 100%, energy(100%)
Hilde Garde the female Aerodactyl: 100%, energy(100%)
Talgeese the male Scyther: 100%, energy(100%)
Spirit the male Dratini: 100%, energy(100%)
Victoria the female Pidgeotto: 100%, energy(100%)
Nonoshiru the male Gyarados: 100%, energy(100%)

Forever searching for challenges, Kengo leaps to action before anyone else. He approaches OzMime V. 2.0, eager for a duel, but to his utter annoyance, the Mr. Mime greets him not with a respectable bow, but a mass of nasty sparks! Kengo, shivering, feels his muscles begin to lock up slightly… They might hinder his movement later on. This dishonorable behavior on his opponent’s part gives him all the more reason to challenge OzMime V. 2.0 to a duel… And the Farfetch’d hastily tosses the Mr. Mime a leek, shaking his head disapprovingly as OzMime V. 2.0 fumbles with it, not sure what to do. Talgeese, who becomes nothing more than a dashing green streak, finds his way stealthily behind a group of foes… But the quiet swish that he makes as he flutters to a stop is enough for the alert Magby in front of him; Groucho Magmarx turns back, and, seeing the Scyther, subjects him to hypnotic rays… Talgeese may not notice now what the Magby has done, but he will soon enough… The rest of the group kicks into action. Ness inches towards the stream where his target stays, and, much like OzMime V. 2.0 did earlier, tortures Nonoshiru with constricting static energy. The Gyarados twitches, indignant but helpless. Spirit slithers ahead, for he must put his friends out of range… After all, he cannot assume that they will be able to avoid his assaults. He must be careful. The Dratini attempts to trace the opposing Hoppip… And, after searching for a few moments, discovers his target trying in vain to catch the Pidgeotto in the sky. But Victoria flies with great prowess, and it looks as if the very winds lift her through the sky; she flies effortlessly with grace and majesty. OzHoppy, disappointed, gives up; but when she sees Spirit approaching her, she directs her binding seedlings at him instead, only to see them blasted to pieces by vicious, biting cold; the wind lashes at her face, and cut marks become visible where ice shards slashed her. Skanky Mankey is equally unfortunate. He finds, to his dismay, that he cannot move a muscle; the red glow prevents it. Fortunately for him, OzMissy interferes, splattering the Psyduck who grips him with brutal venom that will come back to haunt her. Sailor Mercury’s grip falters, allowing Skanky Mankey to breathe, but she still holds him with a determined will. Mastar is oblivious to the utter bedlam, drowned deeply in her own thoughts, pulling strength forth from within. Beside her, Jar-Jar Binks splits into four; three of the Tyrogue are mirror images, but it is for others to determine which ones. OzKrow tries his luck at summoning dark forces… He hears a chilling cackle, and his heart leaps, with hope and with fear, but it is no use. Whatever darkness arrives almost immediately leaves, ignoring the poor, frightened Murkrow and leaving him to fend for himself. At that point, Lord Helmet bashes into OzKrow’s chest with his hard, bony skull, throwing the poor thing backwards, out of breath. The Cubone’s skull mask sticks tightly on, though, and he struggles somewhat to put it back into its original position. Hilde Garde takes an even more aggressive stand, lifting off into the air and swooping downwards with an expression of sheer ferocity on her face, like a hunter stalking her prey. Her wings, widespread, are arched in a predator’s stance. She charges directly at OzBuzz, ready to destroy… But she flies into an invisible barrier and glances off, dazed.

Locked in a sword fight, Kengo and and OzMime V. 2.0 exchange blows with their leeks… But it doesn’t take long for the Mr. Mime’s lack of experience with such a weapon to become apparent. He himself does not possess much physical strength, and would much rather attack with mental strength; but he cannot refuse a challenge like this, for fear of becoming labeled as dishonorable. So he continues to swipe at the Farfetch’d, whose skills with his own magical leek far outmatch OzMime V. 2.0’s. By now, Sailor Mercury, try as she might, can no longer hold on to the struggling Skanky Mankey. She releases him with a sigh of relief, then subjects him to mental torment, throwing him repeatedly to the ground as if he is a small ball or a stick to play with. Talgeese, meanwhile, raises his sharp blades to dig into the unsuspecting Abra’s flesh… But just as he brings down his scythes, he swipes nothing but thin air. And, as if that is not enough, Groucho Magmarx spews scorching flame in his face! When Talgeese tries to find Ness anywhere near him, he looks in vain. The blasted Abra is gone! In fact, Ness has repositioned himself at the very top of Nonoshiru’s neck, near the Gyarados’s head… and is very quickly beginning to regret it. He clings on tightly for dear life as the Gyarados shakes violently, plunging his great head into the river. Ness can’t help but shiver as the cold water rushes in above him; holding on will be a problem, if he wishes to live. But Nonoshiru’s resistance would have been far more violent had he full use of his powerful muscles… Ness is glad to have handicapped them previously, somewhat. The Gyarados finally stops and emerges, revealing the frightened, battered Abra still clinging desperately on to his neck. Skanky Mankey, upon witnessing this horrible spectacle, decides to keep away… Ness has taken enough of a beating without his additions to it, and he does not want to provoke that demon of a Gyarados to attack him, anyway, looking at what he did to the poor Abra. Ness feels the vile burning of a fluid through his skin… OzMissy’s work. He will suffer greatly. As Lord Helmet struggles with his skull cap, unable to pinpoint his target, Spirit creeps up to the distracted Cubone and unleashes a hellish gust filled with sharp flying shards that sting horribly. Lord Helmet cries out in fury, swearing to get even with his assailant as soon as he can see properly. The Cubone’s previous target, OzKrow, has flown away to pursue the flying Aerodactyl. Little by little he follows her unnoticed as she recovers from her shock, tailing her carefully until the time is right… Then OzKrow finds the perfect chance. OzBuzz, not quite done with Hilde Garde, flings at her the sparking electric shield that he’s been charging up all this while, catching the Aerodactyl right at her exposed underbelly. She reels, shocked, muscles momentarily succumbing to twitching spasms. As she tries to regain her balance, she fails to avoid the stream of venom that OzKrow leaves for her… Her body will burn for that failure. But before she hits the ground, Hilde Garde regains control… But OzHoppy, who has been waiting patiently to ensnare the flying terrors with her constricting seedlings, is nowhere near when her chance finally arrives. Jar-Jar Binks has kept her busy, having launched upon her a vicious blow with rapid speed. But the Hoppip recovers soon enough, and, knowing that she cannot hope to reach Hilde Garde, directs her seedlings at Jar-Jar Binks instead. But there were four, and the one victim dissipates into nothingness. Mastar still remains calm and inner-driven. She pays no heed to any of the others, focusing only on the task at hand, only on drawing out the power within…

Still Kengo and OzMime V. 2.0 clash… The Mr. Mime has gotten a little better since the beginning, but he still handles his leek clumsily. He does manage to get a decent cut on Kengo’s side, though… But compared to what the Farfetch’d has so far done to him, it is nothing. OzMime V. 2.0 winces as he feels blood trickle out of his deeper wounds… The worst is over, however; and OzMime V. 2.0 looks forward to revenge with his powerful mental abilities in the near future. A loud, irritable screech from above signals Hilde Garde’s mad fury. Not only has her flight been somewhat impaired by her misbehaving muscles; her blood burns with a vicious venom that will only get worse and not subside. She takes her anger out on the wretched Electabuzz, to whom she owes most of her pain. The crackling ball sizzles between her teeth, then energy lances forth as a beam upon OzBuzz below, who, if he had been left alone with the Aerodactyl, might have managed to bring up a defensive barrier for protection… But he has only just recovered from Groucho Magmarx’s flaming kanji strike, and the best he can do is roll away from direct impact. The energy explodes in his face, and he grimaces… But he has survived, and he will make Hilde Garde pay for the pain she has caused him. Already she suffers from his awesome electrical assault, and his friend OzKrow’s helpful venom. Agonized though he looks now, OzBuzz is sure that he can soon gain the upper hand. A blast of chilling arctic wind wipes away Jar-Jar Binks’s spares, revealing the real one, cold and miserable. OzHoppy, having seen Spirit’s approach from behind, has prudently stepped out of the way, neatly avoiding the Dratini’s icy kiss. Spirit himself is caught by surprise by OzMissy, though; the Misdreavus leaves him suffering from brutal venom. Before the shivering Jar-Jar Binks recovers, OzHoppy plagues him with yet another batch of seedlings that this time successfully take root and sprout on Jar-Jar Binks’s skin… But, to the poor Hoppip’s dismay, even as the leaves and vines begin to grow, the Tyrogue spins them all away! The sprouting seeds fly off in different directions, untimely torn apart. OzHoppy sighs. Perhaps she’ll have to try again… OzKrow has better luck. Once more he is provided with safe passage by a friend… Skanky Mankey, though at first afraid of Nonoshiru’s wrath, gathers up the courage to send lashing redoubled bolts of electricity surging through the unfortunate Gyarados’s veins. As Nonoshiru is thus distracted, OzKrow manages to drop more venom upon him from above and then pull away, safely out of reach. Ness adds to Nonoshiru’s pain with a sparking fist of his own, which he drives directly into the Gyarados’s head… This simultaneous abuse is enough to drive Nonoshiru insane. He roars with righteous fury, a ferocious fire blazing in his eyes. Ness cannot quite remember what happens next… It all becomes a blur, of screaming agony, of intolerable fright and utter pain. But when the Abra comes to his senses, he finds himself, somehow, on the shore… But he is not yet free. Talgeese has been hunting for him, and now that he is exposed, he will not be allowed to escape again. The Scyther descends upon his victim with his gleaming scythes… And, had Ness not been saved from Talgeese when Sailor Mercury’s concentrated frost sent the Scyther hissing away, he might have fallen right there and then… Skanky Mankey doesn’t do too well, either… Victoria hunts him from the sky, and the Mankey, trapped, unable to escape, suffers a beating from her powerful wings… Meanwhile, Lord Helmet finally frees himself from his misfortune, managing to fit his skull mask comfortably on his head again. Mastar finally awakens… The Machop goes into the field, avoiding her friends so that she does not hurt them by mistake; but it is difficult to find many targets, and finally she settles on two bloodied individuals who rest now from their leek match… Before Kengo and OzMime V. 2.0 realize what the Machop is doing, Mastar jumps between them. A small tornado replaces what would have been Mastar, and they are, inevitably, drawn into its core… But the abuse they receive from the hard punches do not compare with the tearing pain of the leeks, and they emerge from the encounter not much worse off than they were before.

SilverMachop’s Team:

Mastar the female Machop: 100%, in a highly focused state, energy(87%)
Jar-Jar Binks the male Tyrogue: 85%, energy(85%)
Ness the male Abra: 68%, badly poisoned, energy(80%)
Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: 100%, energy(84%)
Sailor Mercury the female Psyduck: 97%, badly poisoned, energy(81%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 100%, energy(93%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMime V. 2.0 the male Mr. Mime: 70%, energy(80%)
OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 100%, energy(88%)
OzKrow the male Murkrow: 91%, energy(82%)
Skanky Mankey the male Mankey: 64%, energy(87%)
OzBuzz the male Electabuzz: 68%, energy(75%)
OzHoppy the female Hoppip: 71%, energy(86%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 77%, paralyzed, energy(89%)
Hilde Garde the female Aerodactyl: 76%, badly poisoned, paralyzed, energy(64%)
Talgeese the male Scyther: 70%, hallucinating, energy(82%)
Spirit the male Dratini: 97%, badly poisoned, energy(77%)
Victoria the female Pidgeotto: 100%, energy(78%)
Nonoshiru the male Gyarados: 67%, badly poisoned, paralyzed, energy(80%)

Andrew
10th April 2003, 09:44 PM
Wow, great reffin, thanks Charnumber ^^ I really appreciate it. And it was good too :D

Ok then, gogoogog Team Oz ^^

OzMissy, you start off with your Sig Move - Once More, With Feeling ^^. And the song can be err... how about Relax that song in Zoolander that triggered Derek to kill the Prime Minister of Malaysia. Hee. Then OzMissy, I think its a good time for you to continue with your Toxic Assult! This time on Magby and Cubone :D

Once More, With Feeling - Toxic X 2

Misdreavus - Female - OzMissy
Sig Move: Once More, With Feeling
Description: Mistery's necklace glows blue before she sings a beautiful melody, which affects EVERYBODY, including Trainers, Pokemon, Ref, Spectators and anyone else around at the time.
Once everyone hears the song, anytime in the future, the affected players may burst into song and dance. But when one person does, everyone else does, including OzMissy.
While everyone is singing and dancing, no one can attack each other, and they have to simply go along with the singing and dancing. However most status ailments still continue to cause damage (Burn, Poison, Curse, any other ones)
But when everyone is singing and dancing, these status ailments are cured:
Freeze: The Dancing Shatters the ice encasing them.
Paralysis: The Dancing Frees up their paralysed Muscles.
Misc:
- Everyone can only sing and dance for up to a maximum of 2 rounds.
-However after a 1 round of rest, someone may burst into song again spontaneously.
-OzMissy's Trainer specifies a song to be used when Once More, With Feeling is initially used. It basically makes the battle more entertaining.
-3 Time Use Per Battle
Type: Normal | Accuracy: 95% | Damage: Nil.

OzMime, now's a good time to bring some people into a Psychic Slumber! Start off with trying to Hypnotise Tyrogue, Scyther and Pidgeotto.

Hypnosis X 3

Awww Poor Murky, The First didn't come :S Ok Then use Icy Wind on Pidgeotto to slow it down, then Mimic Mr. Mime's Hypnosis and use it against Dratini.

Icy Wind - Mimic Mr. Mime's Hypnosis - Hypnosis

Skanky Mankey! Time for you to rise to the occasion! Time to use some very nice Electric Abilites ^^

Start off with a Thunder against Pidgeotto, then one on Scyther and finish off with one against Psyduck!

Thunder X 3

Awww Poor poor OzBuzz, you're doing well ^^ Hang in there mate! Now I want you to Psychic The Tyrouge and Machop and finish off with a thunderbolt on that Farfetched.

Psychic X 2 - Thunderbolt

And finally my CUTIE! OzHoppy ^^ I love you :D Pity about your Leech Seeds. Perhaps we can convince them all yet! Giga Drain Psyduck! Then Leech Seed Dratini and finish off with an Attract on Abra.

Giga Drain - Leech SEed - Attract

Thanks again Charnumber. Go team Oz! ^^

SilverMachop
11th April 2003, 12:27 PM
Well, since I went last the first round, I guess I'll go second this time, and third next round.

Mastar (Relaxed Female Machop)
You're doing excellent, honey! Now, I want to fight a little sneaky-like...:D
First off, I want you to Mimic OzMissy's Once More With Feeling move. Then, for your second move, use Once More With Feeling (let's hear "Weird Al" Yankovic's 'Polkamon' ;) ). Then, let's use Earthquake on Electabuzz!

Mastar's Moves - Mimic Once More With Feeling, Once More With Feeling, Earthquake (Electabuzz)

Jar-Jar Binks (Somewhat Dizzy Male Tyrogue)
Okay, let's get dirty here too! Use Mud-Slap on Mr. Mime, then on Electabuzz, and then on Dratini!

Jar-Jar Binks's Moves - Mud Slap X 3 (Mr. Mime, Electabuzz, Dratini)

Ness (Shaken but not Stirred Male Abra)
It looks like Scyther's going to be a pain for you, so let's get him! Use Psychic on him, then paralyze him with Thunder Wave, and then use Ness's Bat!
Sig. Move - Ness’s Bat
Ness creates a psychic image of a baseball bat and uses his psychic powers to swing it at the opponent. Ness’s Bat can also be used to hit a Shadow Ball or any ball-shaped attack back to the opponent.
Type: Psychic - Acc: 90% - Damage: 8%

Ness's Moves - Psychic, Thunder Wave, Ness's Bat (all on Scyther)

Groucho Magmarx (Excited Male Magby)
Let's get nasty here! Use Exploding Flames, Confuse Ray and Ember, all on Hoppip!
Sig. Move - Exploding Flames
Groucho Magmarx throws a cigar-shaped cinder at the opponent. On impact, it bursts with a powerful blast of fire, and can cause the opponent to be burned.
Type: Fire - Acc: 85% - Damage: 8% - Burn: 15%

Groucho's Moves - Exploding Flames, Confuse Ray, Ember (all on Hoppip)

Sailor Mercury (Senshi of Ice Female Psyduck)
I think we should be difficult here. Use Psych Up to copy Mastar's stats, then use Psychic on Mankey, and then blast Misdreavus with Ice Beam!

Mercury's Moves - Psych Up (using Mastar), Psychic (Mankey), Misdreavus (Ice Beam)

Lord Helmet (Frustrated and Irate Male Cubone)
All right, you've got a lot of energy, so why don't you start go wild? Build up with Swords Dance, then hit Misdreavus with Rock Slide, and last, nail Dratini with Bone Club!

Lord Helmet's Moves - Swords Dance, Rock Slide (Misdeavus), Bone Club (Dratini)

Good luck, guys!

Groucho - "Whaaaa?!"
Ness - "What you say?"
Mastar - "The what now?"
Jar-Jar - "Dis isn't berry bombad...,"
Mercury - "Oooh, what a migraine!"
Lord Helmet - "When I conquer the world, you are going to suffer for causing me such emotional stress!"

Oh, Jarreddo and OzAndrew, would it be okay if I include this match in my ASB story? I'm writing a story based off my ASB Pokémon and battles, and this one should prove interesting to write about. The battles will be slightly altered in the story, but if one of you wins in this fight, then you win in the story (of course). Also, I could modify the story to meet your Pokémons' personalities and your own. If you don't want me to do so, either of you can just say you don't, and I won't do it. That's basically it.

May the Force be with you all!

Jarreddo
11th April 2003, 01:43 PM
Eh, that round didn't go that well, but this round we won't be blindly attacking, now will we?

Kengo, let's use Mirror Move on Ness's Psychic, hitting Mankey with it. Then, how about a Fly to get out of the way? After Hilde's nice little shakeup, land on Hoppip, and then how about another Mirror Move? This time, use Mankey's Thunder against Ness. Perhaps if you're lucky, using their attacks against eachother you can trick them in to thinking it's the other that's attacking, not you? Let's hope so.

Hilde Garde, start off by going after Ness... Bite! That should hurt. Then, once everyone else is safely out of the way, use a Earthquake on the entire area! Finally, how about a Roar along with Nonoshiru? You're both pretty big, ought to shake up the opposition a bit.

Talgeese, first use a Double Team, then Agility on to Nonoshiru's back. Hang on tight! Finally, when Ness comes after you with his little bat, use Pursuit to get behind him and cut him up a little.

Spirit, first off use an Ice Beam on Mankey, but only after Kengo Mirror Moves him. You should probably be able to freeze him and stop his little rampage. Then Agility in to the water with Nonoshiru, and finally let's use your sig, Larger Than Life! That ought to help the little intimidation tactic Nonoshiru and Hilde are using.

Dratini M
Nickname: Spirit
Signature Move: Larger Than Life
Spirit concentrates energy and forms an image around its own body. This image is a representation of his own draconic spirit, and as thus will appear to be a very large dragon. Faced with a true dragon, no mortal creature can be as brave, and the opponent will be extremely unsettled. Thanks to this, it will be reluctant to attack the image, especially if it is small. Also, it will be extremely reluctant to go near the image, and there is a slight chance it will even get further away. Unlike a Double Team clone, Spirit is constantly holding up this image, and it cannot be disintegrated by attacks. However, when it is attacked, more strain is placed on Spirit. An exceptionally strong attack, or a strong attack that catches Spirit by surprise, can end the attack. While the attack lasts, Spirit can only use two other attacks a round. This attack lasts two rounds and can only be used once per battle.
Type: Dragon | Accuracy: 75% | Damage: 0% | See description

Victoria, first off stop that Murkrow's attack. Whirlwind! Blow that ice right back in his face, and see if you can knock him down to the ground while you're at it. Then Fly above the Earthquake, and land on Ness once everything's settled down! Finally, let's... Just Double Team. I mean, why not?

Nonoshiru, start off with an Ice Beam to freeze Electabuzz where he stands. Then Get in the water! If the Earthquake is really stirring up the water, use a Whirlpool in the opposite direction of the waves, hopefully that will counteract the force. If you don't need to do that, Roar!

EDIT: I don't mind the battle being in the 'fic, perfectly fine with me.

Charizard04621
13th April 2003, 11:16 AM
Well, that round became unexpectedly short.

SilverMachop’s Team:

Mastar the female Machop: 100%, in a highly focused state, energy(87%)
Jar-Jar Binks the male Tyrogue: 85%, energy(85%)
Ness the male Abra: 68%, badly poisoned, energy(80%)
Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: 100%, energy(84%)
Sailor Mercury the female Psyduck: 97%, badly poisoned, energy(81%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 100%, energy(93%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMime V. 2.0 the male Mr. Mime: 70%, energy(80%)
OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 100%, energy(88%)
OzKrow the male Murkrow: 91%, energy(82%)
Skanky Mankey the male Mankey: 64%, energy(87%)
OzBuzz the male Electabuzz: 68%, energy(75%)
OzHoppy the female Hoppip: 71%, energy(86%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 77%, paralyzed, energy(89%)
Hilde Garde the female Aerodactyl: 76%, badly poisoned, paralyzed, energy(64%)
Talgeese the male Scyther: 70%, hallucinating, energy(82%)
Spirit the male Dratini: 97%, badly poisoned, energy(77%)
Victoria the female Pidgeotto: 100%, energy(78%)
Nonoshiru the male Gyarados: 67%, badly poisoned, paralyzed, energy(80%)

Round 2

Soft blue shades radiate from OzMissy’s bead necklace, accenting her red eyes and bathing her face with gentle light. Almost at once, the meadow erupts with her loud voice as she bursts into full song, putting her very heart and soul into her singing. Her teammates are the first to smile at the tune, but they leave her singing… for now. Mastar has been watching and listening intently, and she thinks she can perhaps simulate the action later on, though maybe not to the same effect. OzMime V. 2.0 turns his direct attention to Jar-Jar Binks, who’s been a cause of frustration for poor OzHoppy previously. He tries to wheedle the Tyrogue into a drowsy state with his mental persuasion, but, even as it looks like he might succeed, Jar-Jar Binks kicks stinging dirt in his eyes! His concentration broken, the Mr. Mime runs about howling, trying to remove the offending stuff from his eyes as soon as he possibly can. OzBuzz seizes the Tyrogue with his mental grasp and begins to squeeze… His leg stings with sudden cold, and he releases Jar-Jar Binks to discover that Nonoshiru has imprisoned his entire left leg in ice that is firmly attached to the ground! Meanwhile, OzKrow, up in the air, whips up a chilling breeze, hoping to stall Victoria with it… But the Pidgeotto, flapping her wings vigorously, counters with overpowering wind… The Murkrow shivers and withdraws. Skanky Mankey seeks to avenge his friend, blasting the unsuspecting Pidgeotto from below with vicious crackling electricity. She squawks in agony, feathers slightly singed, and flies off elsewhere. Meanwhile, Ness tries to strike back against the Scyther that would otherwise have caused him much pain… He grips Talgeese with vengeful psionic force, but, to his surprise, his target vanishes in a puff of smoke. A fake! When the Abra turns around, he sees three Scyther swatting a some unseen, imaginary pests. Although they appear seriously disturbed, there are still three of them, and Ness can’t tell which one is real. Blast it… What’s more, Kengo seems to have taken advantage of Ness’s mental show, for, unexpectedly, he turns on Skanky Mankey with a similar assault! The poor choking Mankey struggles, perhaps with more success than he would have had if it were Ness who actually attacked him… Kengo has had less experience in the field, and his makeshift imitation is less powerful than its true counterpart. No sooner does the Farfetch’d release his opponent, though, than does a terrible white beam of frost strike the suffering Mankey’s back! Spirit cackles, having caught his prey at just the right moment. Up in the air, Hilde Garde’s reacting muscles refuse to cooperate… And she finds her wings useless as she screeches with terror, helpless against the rapidly approaching ground… Lord Helmet pays no attention to the others, concentrating instead on performing a refined ritual that will certainly enhance his battling. Sailor Mercury, too, has her mind elsewhere. She probes into Mastar’s mind, and suddenly, she feels calmer, more relaxed… and much more focused. Almost immediately, though, OzHoppy grabs the Psyduck and begins to draw vitality from her, refusing to let go. This doesn’t go on for very long, however; Groucho Magmarx comes to the rescue, and suddenly, a red form above the two struggling pokémon explodes, raining down fire upon them. Sailor Mercury blinks to prevent the sparks from irritating her eyes; at least the Hoppip is worse off. OzHoppy rolls around on the earth until finally the stubborn flames on her leaves become extinguished.

But OzHoppy seems to nearly instantly forget her previous misfortune, for, with OzMissy’s tune echoing through her mind, she begins to skip about cheerfully, humming and dancing with all her might. OzMissy herself and Skanky Mankey soon follow; OzMime V. 2.0, OzKrow, and OzBuzz also join in to support their teammates lightheartedly. Surprisingly, even the battered Ness begins to chant the tune, and Victoria, above, performs amazing aerial stunts in her jubilation. Spirit bounces about, even as Groucho Magmarx starts to tap his feet. Sailor Mercury happily sings along and dances about with Mastar. Lord Helmet, seeing that he has no choice, also follows. Kengo begins to give in, and twirls his precious leek about, cautious but still beginning to enjoy himself. He realizes that his stubborn muscles begin to release him from their bonds… Talgeese finds it difficult to resist longer; he, along with his two remaining mirror images, joins in the fun, too. Grocho Magmarx’s meddling interference leaves his mind. Nonoshiru reluctantly begins to sway, but as he feels his muscles becoming freed, he continues with more energy, glad at having discovered something against this ailment… Hilde Garde, who has been resisting all of this irritably to the end, still does not want to participate in this hateful dancing. But when Nonoshiru discovers a cure to his muscle spasms, Hilde Garde is ready to do anything, even if it involved her singing… For, although she finds this general manner undignified, she does not wish to suffer another terrible fall. Her wings will not fail her again… Fortunately for the Aerodactyl, she does not even have to dance long; almost immediately after she feels much better, the excitement begins to die down, and all of the pokémon begin to settle, quite breathless. Their trainers, who seemed before possessed by a vibrant fervor, begin to come to their senses, flushed – perhaps out of simple exhaustion, or maybe even embarrassment. The referee hides in the shadow of the trees and pretends that nothing ever happened.

SilverMachop’s Team:

Mastar the female Machop: 100%, in a highly focused state, temporarily knows Once More, With Feeling, energy(72%)
Jar-Jar Binks the male Tyrogue: 67%, energy(70%)
Ness the male Abra: 62%, badly poisoned, energy(80%)
Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: 100%, energy(70%)
Sailor Mercury the female Psyduck: 80%, badly poisoned, in a highly focused state, energy(66%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 100%, greatly enhanced chi, energy(80%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMime V. 2.0 the male Mr. Mime: 67%, energy(65%)
OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 100%, energy(70%)
OzKrow the male Murkrow: 81%, energy(67%)
Skanky Mankey the male Mankey: 44%, energy(70%)
OzBuzz the male Electabuzz: 60%, energy(60%)
OzHoppy the female Hoppip: 62%, energy(72%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 77%, energy(72%)
Hilde Garde the female Aerodactyl: 51%, badly poisoned, energy(54%)
Talgeese the male Scyther: 70%, two mirror images, energy(67%)
Spirit the male Dratini: 91%, badly poisoned, energy(62%)
Victoria the female Pidgeotto: 79%, energy(62%)
Nonoshiru the male Gyarados: 61%, badly poisoned, energy(65%)

Jarreddo
13th April 2003, 01:32 PM
Eh, damn, my strategy didn't work... -_-; Time for a little defense I guess.

Everyone, your orders are simple... Substitute first, then ToxicX2 any enemies you see that aren't already poisoned.

However, there are some move substitutions, so listen carefully. If you see anyone using a damaging Electric or Rock attack on you, Protect yourself. If you see someone using an electric attack on one of your teammates, Headbutt them. That will be all.

EDIT: Fixed typos.

SilverMachop
14th April 2003, 01:55 PM
Okay, it's time to go all-out attacking! Defensive moves are no longer going to be able to help us!

Mastar (Energized Female Machop)
Okay, honey, put the Once More With Feeling to use here (sing "Weird Al" Yankovic's Polkamon, for it fits the situation). Then, use Foresight on Talgeese the Scyther, then hit him with Rock Slide!

Mastar's Attacks - Once More With Feeling, Foresight and Rock Slide (Scyther)

Jar-Jar Binks (Male Tyrogue With A Muddy Foot)
Use your Mach Punch on Spirit the Dratini, then follow up with Tackle and Headbutt!

Jar-Jar Binks's Attacks - Mach Punch, Tackle, Headbutt

Ness (Male Abra Without A Clue What To Do)
Go wild with your psychic powers! Hit Mankey with one, then Misdreavus, then Hoppip!

Ness's Attacks - Psychic x 3 (Mankey, Misdeavus, Hoppip)

Groucho Magmarx (Male Magby To The Rescue)
Let's take out some flyers, so that we earn frequent flyer miles (nyuk nyuk nyuk). Nail Mr. Mime with Confuse Ray, then hit Murkrow and Pidgeotto with Flamethrower!

Groucho's Attacks - Confuse Ray (Mr.Mime), Flamethrower x 2 (Murkrow and Pidgoetto)

Sailor Mercury (Female Psyduck With A Headache)
I need you to take on two titans! Attack Aerodactyl with Water Gun and Ice Beam, then hit Gyarados with Confusion!

Mercury's Attacks - Water Gun and Ice Beam (Aerodactyl), Confusion (Gyarados)

Lord Helmet (Fervently Ticked Male Cubone)
Go all-out on Electabuzz! Earthquake, Ancient Power and then Bonemerang!

Lord Helmet's Attacks - Earthquake, Ancient Power, Bonemerang

Okay then! Good luck fighting!

Groucho - "All right! Bashing time!"
Mercury - "They've asked for it."
Jar-Jar - "Dis es bombad!"
Ness - "Battle time!"
Mastar - "Everybody Polkamon!"
Lord Helmet - "You will now see that evil triumphs, because good is dumb!"

Charizard04621
14th April 2003, 03:34 PM
Jareddo, SilverMachop was supposed to post attacks first this round...

The order of Round 1 was:

-Jareddo
-OzAndrew
-SilverMachop

Round 2:

-OzAndrew
-SilverMachop
-Jareddo

This round, it was supposed to be:

-SilverMachop
-Jareddo
-OzAndrew

And the attack order would continue alternating in that pattern. You guys want to do that over? It's not really beneficial to Jareddo to have to attack first an extra time when out of turn.

Jarreddo
14th April 2003, 04:22 PM
...Gah, sorry. I was under the impression that Oz and I would alternate between first and last, with SM always in between... Guess I was wrong. ^_^;;;

SilverMachop
14th April 2003, 08:17 PM
I was thinking that too, but Jarreddo posted his attacks before I did! I don't blame him, though, I blame my slow computer. ;)

For the most part, both mine and Jarreddo's orders would work if we were first, second or third; he's ordered everyone to do the same thing, and I've ordered full-out attacks. But because it's only fair, I'll go first after this round is over. Sorry about all this. :(

Andrew
15th April 2003, 12:35 AM
Ok then... Hmm.. letsee.

Excellent Job Missy :D Great work! Don'tcha love Once More With Feeling. It lasts FOREVER >=]

Ok then, lettsee... hmmmm

Ok first Up OzMissy I want you to Mean Look Magby and stop its Confuse Ray on Mr. Mime. then get behind and Tyrouge so his own Pokemon's Psychic Blast will his friend :D Then finally I want you to use Zap Cannon on Pidgeotto ^^

Mean Look - Hide behind Tyrouge - Zap Cannon

Hmmm OzMime V. 2.0 not having much luck eh?

Well while OzMissy is Mean looking the Magby, use a Safeguard, then use your sig Move Glover and give 60% health to it before using Rest.

Safeguard - Glover - Rest

Mr. Mime - Male - OzMime V. 2.0
Sig Move - Glover
Description - Mr Mime concentrates for a turn before sacrificing his Health to go into a giant Glove that will appear above the battle. This glove looks like um… someone’s stolen it from a Disney Mouse. This glove can carry out simple attacks such as slapping, punching, grabbing and the like. Hovering around the Glove can be ordered to attack. However only three orders can be given per round between the both of them. This glove has no type and can be attacked to be destroyed. It can take a defensive approach and shield Mr. Mime. The Glove only has as much HP as Mr. Mime decides to sacrifice to it. Once the glove is destroyed another one cannot be summoned.
Type: Nil | Accuracy: 95% | Damage: Up to ref | Side Effects: Mr. Mime loses HP and it is devoted to the Glove.

Hmmm... now OzBuzz seems you've got a problem.

Now since I learnt that Earthquake waves do not travel through water in year 10 earth science, use a Teleport to get into the water and then the quake won't hurtcha. Then I want you to use a Barrier to stop that nasty rock attack, then finally, use a Siesmic Toss on Marrowak and throw it into the water.

Teleport - Barrier - Seismic Toss

Awww Hoppy, my cutey! Its all good! Remember that! I want you to Giga Drain Cubone 3 times to get as much health back as you can!

Giga Drain X 3

Mankey mankey you're our man, if you can't do it no-one can! But you're being targeted poor dear. I want you to take care of Dratini this round.

Pick it up and tie it in a knot for a start, then I want you to use Ice Punch on it twice.

Tie up Dratini - Ice Punch X 2

Now OzKrow, lets get to it dude, you can do it :D

Shadow Ball Abra then I want you to use Icy Wind on Aerodactal, and finally another one on Pidgeotto. Gogogogoogo team Oz!

Shadow Ball - Icey Wind X 2

Thanks again Charnumber and sure thing Silver, go and use this all :D Here is a quick run down of their personalities.

OzMImeV 2.0 is suffering from an inferiority complex trying to live up to his predocessor's name

OzHoppy is cute and innocent

OzKrow would live the world to be sucked into a firey oblivion

Skanky Mankey suffers from personal hygene problems and needs products.

OzMissy loves a sing and dance and is a tad evil.

OzElectabuzz is strong and proud and can be his downfall. Heh.

So hmm, the order next time involves me going 2nd again.

Charizard04621
15th April 2003, 04:34 PM
Just posting to tell you guys that the reffing might be delayed some... ASHarris is away due to some problems, so I'll be getting Referee Paychecks out to everyone. They've been waiting for a week or two, so I thought it'd be better if I paid everyone first. Sorry for the inconvenience...

Charizard04621
16th April 2003, 06:03 PM
Well, the transverse waves from the earthquakes couldn’t go through water; that’s true… The ones that make the ground go up and down, that is. They need to find a solid path to travel through. Compression waves from earthquakes can travel fine in water, though; those are the side-to-side vibrations. OzBuzz isn’t going to be suddenly immune to the Earthquake’s effects altogether… He’s in for a big splash.

SilverMachop’s Team:

Mastar the female Machop: 100%, in a highly focused state, temporarily knows Once More, With Feeling, energy(72%)
Jar-Jar Binks the male Tyrogue: 67%, energy(70%)
Ness the male Abra: 62%, badly poisoned, energy(80%)
Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: 100%, energy(70%)
Sailor Mercury the female Psyduck: 80%, badly poisoned, in a highly focused state, energy(66%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 100%, greatly enhanced chi, energy(80%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMime V. 2.0 the male Mr. Mime: 67%, energy(65%)
OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 100%, energy(70%)
OzKrow the male Murkrow: 81%, energy(67%)
Skanky Mankey the male Mankey: 44%, energy(70%)
OzBuzz the male Electabuzz: 60%, energy(60%)
OzHoppy the female Hoppip: 62%, energy(72%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 77%, energy(72%)
Hilde Garde the female Aerodactyl: 51%, badly poisoned, energy(54%)
Talgeese the male Scyther: 70%, two mirror images, energy(67%)
Spirit the male Dratini: 91%, badly poisoned, energy(62%)
Victoria the female Pidgeotto: 79%, energy(62%)
Nonoshiru the male Gyarados: 61%, badly poisoned, energy(65%)

Round 3

Just as the celebrations end, a new song begins, this time coming from Mastar, who seems to have finally become more active in the battle. It won’t be long before others fall back into the same chaos as before… Jar-Jar Binks slams his speeding fist into Spirit’s side, throwing the Dratini some ways off… But if Spirit feels pain, he does not show it. Instead, he gets up and slinks off… All of his other teammates have similar attitudes, apparently concerned with hidden tactics that they plan to unveil later on. They look quite intimidating with their calm collectedness, but their opponents do not despair. Ness squeezes Skanky Mankey with a telekinetic grip, steadily gaining satisfaction by causing others pain for the agony that he has thus far received. He eventually lets the Mankey go, though, who immediately stumbles towards Spirit and clumsily begins to tie the Dratini into knots. Groucho Magmarx, slightly disappointed that Talgeese has not reacted much to the hallucinations, seeks a different target… But as he steps towards OzMime V. 2.0, OzMissy appears abruptly in front of him with a horribly frightening expression on her face! Her eyes stare with cold cruelty, and yet, her gaze seems, inexplicably, to come from another world… The poor Magby feels a chill run down his spine, and for a moment, he is frozen in place. He forgets about approaching OzMime V. 2.0 for a while; he needs to wipe out the fearsome image that haunts his thoughts. Just as well; the Mr. Mime is successfully protected with a light aura, anyway. Suddenly, the ground shakes ferociously, and all upon it cringe as they cling onto it for dear life. Lord Helmet’s friends, all of whom are trapped on the ground, cannot imagine why he would do such a thing to them, but they ignore him for now, only concerned about surviving the tremors. Hilde Garde screeches irritably and takes to the air, glad to be rid of the paralysis from before… OzBuzz, who has by now transported himself into the stream where Nonoshiru lies, realizes that it is not as safe a place as his trainer told him, after all… He finds himself a victim of violent waves and the river’s general wrath… Spluttering, he tries to keep afloat. The water is deep… Meanwhile, Lord Helmet finally ceases the massive torture, and, almost immediately, OzHoppy latches onto him to suck valuable energy away. OzKrow, taking advantage of Ness’s dazed state, launches a throbbing orb of darkness at the defenseless Abra. Ness screams when the energy explodes upon him, screams when he feels the searing pain shoot through his entire body… Meanwhile, Sailor Mercury, still quite dizzy, splashes the grounded Hilde Garde with a jet of water. The Aerodactyl squirms, but nothing more.

OzBuzz continues to struggle towards the shore, but it seems as if his opponents are determined to stop him. Nonoshiru splatters vile poison upon him as he swims, and he feels the nasty substance seep quickly into his body. The Electabuzz’s troubles don’t end here. Although OzHoppy still leeches vitality from Lord Helmet, the Cubone is still bent upon OzBuzz’s destruction. As the Electabuzz pushes himself onto the riverbank, spluttering and gasping wildly for air, Lord Helmet telekinetically picks up a nearby rock and forces it into his opponent’s side. OzBuzz wheezes, barely able to move. Meanwhile, many others become unfortunate carriers of nasty venom; it seems as if the entire infestation is synchronized, and Skanky Mankey, Sailor Mercury, Lord Helmet, OzKrow, and Mastar all suddenly sicken from venom. Jar-Jar Binks throws himself into Spirit, who does not even shrink back in pain, for he is tough, and the blow light. Skanky Mankey, in his anguish, throws his sparkling fist into the nearby Spirit, who crumbles beneath his blow. Suddenly, it all becomes too clear; Spirit has fooled him with a mere body double. Meanwhile, Ness turns his attention to OzMissy, who attempts to take cover behind his ally, Jar-Jar Binks. The Abra scoffs, insulted. What kind of Psychic pokémon could not extend his mental grasp beyond a simple, irrelevant obstacle? He proceeds, undaunted; but when the Misdreavus slips out of his grip, his pride is hurt. Too bad for him that the banshee still has energy enough to phase… Sailor Mercury has slightly more luck; at least she hits her target. Hilde Garde breaks apart under the stress of the frost, and OzKrow, who had been descending to meet her, getting a rude greeting from Groucho Magmarx’s flames, realizes that his real opponent is in the sky. He pursues her, and although she is far ahead, she still shivers from the bite of the chilling winds… Below, Talgeese whimpers as Mastar’s revealing light eradicates his mirror images.

OzMime V. 2.0, who has up to now been somewhat unnoticed, seems to have given life to a floating oddity. A white glove of gigantic proportions hovers overhead, though for what reason is yet unknown. Then OzKrow bursts into distorted song, cawing loudly but joyfully and encouraging others to join him. One by one, everyone else begins to fall again into the same wild state as in the previous round… But this time, they still keep going. Meanwhile, OzMime V. 2.0’s aura fades, unnoticed.

SilverMachop’s Team:

Mastar the female Machop: 93%, badly poisoned, in a highly focused state, dancing, energy(55%)
Jar-Jar Binks the male Tyrogue: 63%, dancing, energy(58%)
Ness the male Abra: 31%, badly poisoned, dancing, energy(71%)
Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: 91%, locked into the physical realm, dancing, energy(61%)
Sailor Mercury the female Psyduck: 63%, badly poisoned, in a highly focused state, dancing, energy(53%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 81%, badly poisoned, greatly enhanced chi, dancing, energy(70%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMime V. 2.0 the male Mr. Mime: 4%, dancing, has a glove at 60% health in the air, energy(50%)
OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 100%, dancing, energy(61%)
OzKrow the male Murkrow: 70%, badly poisoned, dancing, energy(49%)
Skanky Mankey the male Mankey: 22%, badly poisoned, dancing, energy(58%)
OzBuzz the male Electabuzz: 50%, badly poisoned, dancing, energy(40%)
OzHoppy the female Hoppip: 61%, dancing, energy(60%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 55%, Substitute(14%), dancing, energy(61%)
Hilde Garde the female Aerodactyl: 31%, badly poisoned, dancing, energy(43%)
Talgeese the male Scyther: 51%, dancing, energy(56%)
Spirit the male Dratini: 55%, badly poisoned, dancing, energy(50%)
Victoria the female Pidgeotto: 62%, Substitute(17%), dancing, energy(51%)
Nonoshiru the male Gyarados: 26%, Substitute(23%), badly poisoned, dancing, energy(54%)

SilverMachop
16th April 2003, 08:37 PM
This could turn ugly any moment, guys. Especially when I watch Lord Helmet dance. Eek.

All right, once all of you stop dancing, you can follow out the orders. If you take up your first action by stopping dancing, then use the first and second orders for your second and first actions.

Mastar (Enthusiastic Female Machop)
Let's take care of that darned Scyther (Talgeese). Use Mean Look on him first to intimidate him; now I know Machops aren't that scary, but maybe your highly focused state will make him nervous. Then hit him with Rock Slide and Flamethrower!

Machop's Attacks - Mean Look, Rock Slide Flamethrower (Scyther)

Jar-Jar Binks (Dancing Male Tyrogue)
I think that you should take on Skanky Mankey on in a brawl of Fighting Pokémon: one-on-one. Use Mach Punch, Hi Jump Kick, and Headbutt on him!

Tyrogue's Attacks - Mach Punch, Hi Jump Kick, Headbutt (Mankey)

Ness (Pained Male Ness Who's Not Happy About It)
I think you should take a break here, before you succumb to the pain of Toxic. Use Rest to cure your poison problem and heal yourself a bit (I know it doesn't cure fatigue, but at least this way, you won't be so hurt). Then use Sleep Talk twice; any enemy target is fine.

Abra's Attacks - Rest, Sleep Talk x 2

Groucho Magmarx (Male Magby Locked In The Physical Realm)
Take care of that pesky Hoppip, in ways t hat our opponents are using. Keep it down a bit by using Flamethrower, then sicken it with Toxic! Then use Fire Punch for another blow!

Magby's Attacks - Flamethrower, Toxic, Fire Punch (Hoppip)

Sailor Mercury (Energized Female Psyduck)
I think it's time we take care of that mischievous Misdreavus! Use Ice Beam, Hydro Pump and Psychic on that ghost!

Psyduck's Moves - Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Psychic (Misdreavus)

Lord Helmet (Very Much Angry Male Cubone)
Let's go to defensive, shall we? Use Substitute, then Double Team, then use Bone Club on that Mr. Mime!

Cubone's Attacks - Substitute, Double Team, Bone Club (Mr. Mime)

Those are the moves! WHat do you have to say about them?

Lord Helmet - "Ledyba and Omastar!"
Groucho Magmarx - "Jynx, Bellosum and Magmar!"
Sailor Mercury - "Geodude and Arcanine! Jigglypuff and Mr. Mime!"
Ness - "Don't forget about Sandslash! Exeggcute and Rapidash!"
Jar-Jar Binks - "Lickitung and Porygon!"
Mastar (and me) - "EVERYBODY POLKAMON!!"

Andrew
16th April 2003, 09:10 PM
Uh oh, we're in trouble, somethings come along & its burst out bubble oh yeah, uh oh, we're in trouble, better get home quick smart on the double!

OzMime V 2.0 I want you to instantly use Rest ASAP then I want Glover, I want you to pick him up and hold him safely then Glover, when Mankey comes over onto you too, take off to about 5 meters in the air and keep them safe

= Rest (OzMime V2.0) - Protect and hover (Glover)

Misdreavus hmmm seems you've got your hands full this turn, how about first off using a Psychic to keep Psyduck's mouth shut and in turn freeze its beak :D Also use Psychic again to keep that trap shut and finish off with a Screech to stop its psychic attack.

Psychic X 2 - Screech

OzKrow hmm.. I want you to use some whirlwinds to get it into the deep water on Tyrouge and keep him away from Skanky Mankey.

Whirlwind X 3

Mankey, make a run for Glover and get into his palm and use a long range hyper beam on Dratini before using your own Rest where you should be safe.

Run for Glover - Hyper Beam - Rest

Ebuzzz well lets team up on the Scyther, erect a reflect and use two thunderbolts on it.

Relect - T-bolt X 2

OzHoppy hmmm.. use an Amnesia on Magby to make him forget everythign and take the opportunity to fly away and use a Flash in Farfetch'd Face. Hee

Amnesia - Reflect - Flash

Well that's all folks :D Thanks again Charnumber and Happy Bday :D

Jarreddo
17th April 2003, 06:27 PM
Sorry I'm a little late(considering I read the reffing and attacks within ten minutes after they were posted), need my WordPad file for Nonoshiru's ultimate weapon... Yeah it's risky, but I figure I'm probably not going to win if I don't take risks this round.

Kengo, Mirror Movex2 Misdreavus' Psychics on Machop to keep him from moving, and once you're done with that, Whirlwind that Hoppip as it tries to blind you.

Hilde Garde, nobody's paying attention to you right now(and if they are, Nonoshiru should put an end to it), so I'd like you to Fly out of sight and Rest.

Talgeese, Machop should be incapacitated for a while if Kengo does his job, so let's put some serious hurt on him. Slash, Steel Wing, and then blow his little Flamethrower out of the way with a Hyper Beam!

Spirit, it's time to seriously go on the offensive... Ice Beamx3 Mankey(freeze him in place before he can reach the hand), Cubone and Psyduck!

Nonoshiru, let's unleash your rage... Berserker Rage!

M Gyarados
Nickname-Nonoshiru
Sig-Berserker Rage
Nonoshiru goes all-out and attacks without thinking. Until he is KOed, random(well, semi-random... Only ones he knows, and he won't try Body Slam on a Pokemon in the air, etc.) damaging attacks will be used every turn. However, because he has gone berserk, all attacks are executed very quickly and there is almost no charge time even for a Hyper Beam. Afterwards, also, he doesn't pause between moves. Because of this, he gets tired very quickly, but doesn't stop. This may eventually cause damage. Also, he doesn't try to dodge the opponent's attacks, or keep from hurting himself when he uses a physical attack. In a team battle, he might damage his teammates on accident. However, most of his physical attacks will be slightly stronger than normal. This move can only be used when Nonoshiru is down to 33% health or lower.
Damage: 0% | Accuracy: 80% | Effects: See description | Type: Normal

And finally, Victoria... Whirlwind Electabuzz before he can get that barrier up, then Mud Slap him in the eyes so he can't aim his THunderbolts and then Sky Attack!

Charizard04621
18th April 2003, 11:15 AM
SilverMachop’s Team:

Mastar the female Machop: 93%, badly poisoned, in a highly focused state, dancing, energy(55%)
Jar-Jar Binks the male Tyrogue: 63%, dancing, energy(58%)
Ness the male Abra: 31%, badly poisoned, dancing, energy(71%)
Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: 91%, locked into the physical realm, dancing, energy(61%)
Sailor Mercury the female Psyduck: 63%, badly poisoned, in a highly focused state, dancing, energy(53%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 81%, badly poisoned, greatly enhanced chi, dancing, energy(70%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMime V. 2.0 the male Mr. Mime: 4%, dancing, has a glove at 60% health in the air, energy(50%)
OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 100%, dancing, energy(61%)
OzKrow the male Murkrow: 70%, badly poisoned, dancing, energy(49%)
Skanky Mankey the male Mankey: 22%, badly poisoned, dancing, energy(58%)
OzBuzz the male Electabuzz: 50%, badly poisoned, dancing, energy(40%)
OzHoppy the female Hoppip: 61%, dancing, energy(60%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 55%, Substitute(14%), dancing, energy(61%)
Hilde Garde the female Aerodactyl: 31%, badly poisoned, dancing, energy(43%)
Talgeese the male Scyther: 51%, dancing, energy(56%)
Spirit the male Dratini: 55%, badly poisoned, dancing, energy(50%)
Victoria the female Pidgeotto: 62%, Substitute(17%), dancing, energy(51%)
Nonoshiru the male Gyarados: 26%, Substitute(23%), badly poisoned, dancing, energy(54%)

Round 4

The referee gets somewhat annoyed that she can't seem to wipe the repeating tune out of her head. She can see everyone else, including the trainers, dancing wildly about and flinging arms, wings, legs, or whatever into the air, as if none had a care in the world. She's getting exhausted, though, but although she wants to stop dancing, she can't. Her body seems to act of its own accord. After a very long period of torture, the excitement finally comes to an end, and the referee slumps to the ground, completely worn out.

Nonoshiru's behavior becomes very alarming; his eyes, blazing with wild fire, reflect the deadly light of the crackling energy about him. He looks as if he is engulfed in flame; his body is charged with invincible power. With a hideous roar that strikes terror in the hearts of all about him, he unleashes his furious wrath, sending forth the massive amounts of energy into the form of a ferocious beam. It rushes into the midst of battle, erupting upon the odd white hand that hovers there... A massive explosion results, blasting enormous chunks of shredded grass and charred debris into the air. When the smoke clears, the weakened bodies of many pokémon are revealed, shivering, twitching from the searing agony. Compared to that, Talgeese's own withering beam looks pathetic and useless... Nevertheless, Mastar feels its burning fury, while she, in pain, puzzles over her trainer's commands. She does not possess the ability to do what OzMissy did to Groucho Magmarx a while ago... Even the sleeping Hilde Garde, Ness, and Skanky Mankey suffer the full brunt of Nonoshiru's brutal assault. OzMime V. 2.0 is even more unfortunate... His trainer recalls him regretfully. The glove, a shadow of its former self, merely hovers uselessly in the air; what it had been protecting is gone for good. Jar-Jar Binks, slowly recovering from the blast, jabs the snoring Skanky Mankey in the ribs, seeking to take out his pain on another object. The Mankey groans, but does not stir. Kengo, having received a significant portion of the blast, gets up slowly, painfully to his feet. It's too bad that his body double did not survive... Just as he himself begins to flap his wings half-heartedly, a loud cawing from above tells him that he is not alone, and suddenly the immediate area swirls with violent winds! It is difficult to specifically target a single pokémon, so all must suffer... A terrible, high-pitched shriek tears through the chaos, and Kengo cannot help but stop and hold his head to prevent it from exploding. OzKrow does likewise, shivering from the agony of the banshee's cry. An uncomfortable silence settles, broken by Groucho Magmarx's efforts... He torches OzHoppy with a jet of searing flames, only to be repaid with a burst of blinding light! Those around at the time squirm and cover their eyes, dizzy from the whiteness. Eventually recovering, Sailor Mercury launches a tentative assault at OzMissy, who cries out as the ice touches her skin. Spirit gives the Psyduck a taste of her own medicine from behind, snickering and sneaking away before she figures out who hit her. As OzBuzz blasts Talgeese with brutal electricity, Victoria prepares her vengeance... She swoops downwards at frigthful velocities, like an assassin prepared to strike. The Electabuzz sinks under her wrath... Meanwhile, the Gyarados who has caused others so much pain falls himself to the combined fury of previous assaults and the burning of the venom inside him...

SilverMachop’s Team:

Mastar the female Machop: 50%, badly poisoned, in a focused state, energy(44%)
Jar-Jar Binks the male Tyrogue: 51%, energy(45%)
Ness the male Abra: 68%, Resting(8 actions), energy(57%)
Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: 80%, locked into the physical realm, energy(47%)
Sailor Mercury the female Psyduck: 20%, badly poisoned, in a focused state, energy(38%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 39%, Substitute(20%), badly poisoned, enhanced chi, energy(56%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMime V. 2.0 the male Mr. Mime: KOed
OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 80%, energy(48%)
OzKrow the male Murkrow: 49%, badly poisoned, energy(35%)
Skanky Mankey the male Mankey:88%, Resting(8 actions), energy(45%)
OzBuzz the male Electabuzz: KOed
OzHoppy the female Hoppip: 28%, energy(45%)
Glover: 20%, hovering listlessly in the air

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 20%, energy(61%)
Hilde Garde the female Aerodactyl: 82%, Resting(8 actions), energy(38%)
Talgeese the male Scyther: 11%, energy(36%)
Spirit the male Dratini: 14%, badly poisoned, energy(35%)
Victoria the female Pidgeotto: 57%, Substitute(9%), energy(31%)
Nonoshiru the male Gyarados: KOed

Charizard04621
20th April 2003, 11:06 AM
Right, now we can return to the normal schedule.

This round, attack order goes:

-OzAndrew
-SilverMachop
-Jareddo

The next:

-SilverMachop
-Jareddo
-OzAndrew

And after that:

-Jareddo
-OzAndrew
-SilverMachop

You know what? I think I should post the attack order at the end of each round from now on... ^_^;;

Andrew
20th April 2003, 09:46 PM
Erk, thanks Charnumber, like duh to me, I had to clue on who was next to post...

Seems like the great team of Oz is severely deaded :( *Waves Buh Bye to OzBuzz and OzMime V.2.0 as they are carted away by ambulences. I so suck -_-;

Well my remaining team, time to do some some damage! That'll be fun!

OzKrow, first off I want you to use a Toxic on Aerodactal then follow up with a Shadow Ball on Abra. Then I want you to fly somewhere safe and rest.

Toxic - Shadow Ball - Rest

Glover yay for the hands, first off I want you to punch Abra directly downwards, then punch Aerodactal and finish off with protecting OzKrow's rest.

Punch X 2 - Protect OzKrow

Skanky Mankey, just use 3 Sleep Talks! Try not to hurt your own team!
Sleep Talk X 3

OzHoppy, use 3 Giga Drains on Cubone mmmkay.

Giga Drain X 3

And finally OzMissy, use three thunders on Sailor Mercury that blasted Psyduck.

Thunder X 3

Oh dear :( *Cries* Thanks again for your reffing.

SilverMachop
21st April 2003, 09:46 AM
Mastar (Focused Female Machop)

I think that you should take on that Scyther. Use Rock Slide twice, then finish up with Mega Kick!

Mastar's Attacks - Rock Slide x 2, Mega Kick (Scyther)

Jar-Jar Binks (Feeling Bombad Male Tyrogue)

Go after Dratini! Attack with Mach Punch, then Mud-Slap, and then follow up with Hi Jump Kick!

Jar-Jar's Attacks - Mach Punch, Mud-Slap, Hi Jump Kick (Dratini)

Ness (Zzzzzzzzz...huh? Male Abra)

There's nothing I can do for you, since you're asleep and the only order I can give you is Sleep Talk. Use it thrice, and let's hope you get something good, and also that you don't hurt your allies!

Ness's Sleep Attacks - Sleep Talk x 3

Groucho Magmarx (Male Magby, and that's all)

Let's turn the heat up here! Use Sunny Day, then hit Misdreavus with Flamethrower twice!

Magby's Heated Moves - Sunny Day, Flamethrower x 2 (Misdreavus)

Sailor Mercury (Tired Female Psyduck)

Time to use your full potential! Hit Misdreavus with Mud-Slap, so that with the mud and Sunny Day, it'll be more than hard for OzMissy to nail you! Then go after Pidgeotto with a couple Ice Beams!

Mercury's Cold Moves - Mud-Slap (Misdreavus), Ice Beam x 2 (Pidgeotto)

Lord Helmet (I can't breathe in this thing! Male Cubone)

Let's keep that Hoppip from sucking your energy, shall we? Use Ancient Power twice, then follow up with Flamethrower! If she still is able to attach to you, use Thrash until she comes off!

Lord Helmet's Attacks - Ancient Power x 2 and Flamethrower (Use Thrash if Hoppip attachs to him)

All right then! Everyone got that?

Mercury - "I'm cool with it!"
Groucho - "I'm all fired up!"
Ness - "Zzzzzzzzzz..."
Jar-Jar - "Dis es nuts-a!"
Mastar - I'm more than ready!"
Lord Helmet - *confused* "When?! Where?! WHO?!"

Jarreddo
21st April 2003, 12:32 PM
Ehehe...

All right, Kengo, you're free to roam about this round... So Fly on to Tyrogue really fast, Fly away, and then Rest!

Hilde Garde, Sleep Talkx3, but if you happen to be *cough* awoken, then feel free to use your sig move! Crabbiness! Followed by Fly attacks on anything nearby.

Aerodactyl F
Nickname: Hilde Garde
Signature Move: Crabbiness
This attack can only be used the first round after Hilde wakes up from sleep, either inflicted by the opponent or if she's forcefully awoken from a Rest attack. For 2-3 rounds after this attack is used, Hilde will be angered at the opponent(read: pissed) and will gain physical attack and speed boosts. However, similair to Swagger, she may not think ahead and might possibly disobey her trainer. If the opponent uses any Water- or Ice-type attacks during the 2-3 rounds, it may anger her further and add an extra round to the duration.
Type: Normal | Accuracy: 80% | Damage: 0% | Effects: See description.

Talgeese, we have to be VERY careful here... Double Team, then Agility to a nice hiding place if you can find one. If you're hidden well enough, Rest, but if not, Agility away from attacks.

Spirit, first off, Supersonic! See if you can't wake up all these sleeping ones, hm? Then we may as well attack in desperation... Ice Beam that Tyrogue, see if you can't stick him to the ground. Then he'll have trouble jump kicking, won't he? After that, Hyper Beam him!

And of course, Victoria... Pursuit that Psyduck really fast, then Agility out of her way, and Sky Attack that Murkrow, alright?

Charizard04621
21st April 2003, 03:11 PM
Oh, no! I forgot to mention that OzMissy can’t phase anymore due to Mastar’s use of Foresight earlier. Of course, that also means that any further attempts to Double Team will fail… Sorry, guys, I messed up. >_<;

By the way… SilverMachop, is your Abra equipped with some awesome lucky charm or something? O_o;; Maybe Glover just has sucky luck…

SilverMachop’s Team:

Mastar the female Machop: 50%, badly poisoned, in a focused state, energy(44%)
Jar-Jar Binks the male Tyrogue: 51%, energy(45%)
Ness the male Abra: 68%, Resting(8 actions), energy(57%)
Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: 80%, locked into the physical realm, energy(47%)
Sailor Mercury the female Psyduck: 20%, badly poisoned, in a focused state, energy(38%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 39%, Substitute(20%), badly poisoned, enhanced chi, energy(56%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 80%, locked into the physical realm, energy(48%)
OzKrow the male Murkrow: 49%, badly poisoned, energy(35%)
Skanky Mankey the male Mankey:88%, Resting(8 actions), energy(45%)
OzHoppy the female Hoppip: 28%, energy(45%)
Glover: 20%, hovering listlessly in the air

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 20%, energy(61%)
Hilde Garde the female Aerodactyl: 82%, Resting(8 actions), energy(38%)
Talgeese the male Scyther: 11%, energy(36%)
Spirit the male Dratini: 14%, badly poisoned, energy(35%)
Victoria the female Pidgeotto: 57%, Substitute(9%), energy(31%)

Round 5

Intent on getting rid of a few stragglers, Jar-Jar Binks concentrates first on Spirit, who barely seems to be clinging on to consciousness. He slams his fist into the Dratini’s face, only to be greeted with a blow from something invisible that threatens to make his brains burst! This inaudible yet agonizing wave spreads out, however; and OzKrow, Victoria, and Lord Helmet are unfortunate enough to fall into its chaotic grasp. Victoria and OzKrow especially suffer, beating their wings rather clumsily as if they are just learning how to fly. Neither makes a move to attack; OzKrow still struggles with reality, while the Pidgeotto has not the confidence to go down just yet, lest she not be able to get into the sky again. The interference shakes their minds; they cannot think clearly. Kengo, meanwhile, seeks to save his ally from the troublesome Tyrogue. He takes to the air and, coming upon Jar-Jar Binks, knocks the Tyrogue off his feet before swerving back into the sky. The giant glove balls its fingers up into a fist to deliver a vicious blow to the poor, sleeping Abra… But Ness is miraculously gifted with luck, and, when the glove connects with his red glowing body, it is thrown backwards with devastating force! Skanky Mankey snores peacefully, albeit rather loudly; but none really mind him. Meanwhile, OzHoppy latches on to Lord Helmet’s body double and begins to drain away its vitality, but the real Cubone merely watches in a daze, too disoriented to do anything about it. As Groucho Magmarx clears the clouds out of the skies, allowing the sun to shine forth with all its warmth, OzMissy blasts Sailor Mercury with reckless lightning… The unfortunate Psyduck, trembling, crumples to the ground and sees no more. Talgeese, in terror, realizes why his efforts to bring up mirror images doesn’t work… Faintly in the back of his mind, he can remember Mastar’s revealing light from a previous round. But that’s his final thought as broken chunks of debris slam into his chest, and he descends into black oblivion… Finally, the sleeping Hilde Garde shows signs of stirring, and, making an unpleasant noise, spits up a glob of disgusting venom that splatters upon the unfortunate Ness, who sleeps nearby.

A shimmering, semi-hemispherical barrier separates Ness and the giant glove… And when it tries to punch the sleeping Abra, the wall of protective energy flashes and shatters. But Ness is still unharmed; the glove will have to try again. The Abra’s luck is about to change, however. Skanky Mankey stirs in his sleep, muttering something to himself... Then he unexpectedly gets up and goes into an attacking frenzy, lashing out recklessly at his poor nearby target, which happens to be Ness! The Abra groans, but does not awaken. More mischief stirs up as the sleeping Hilde Garde, too, becomes restless in her sleep. Suddenly, a jet of scorching flame rushes over Skankey Mankey and Ness, singing their fur black. OzMissy, seeing no better target now that Sailor Mercury is gone, zaps the Aerodactyl in response. She quickly receives Groucho Magmarx’s burning flame in her face. Suddenly, OzHoppy’s high-pitched squeal rings through the meadow as the Cubone breaks under her, and it takes the panicking pokémon a while to realize that the real Lord Helmet is a little ways behind her. He still doesn’t strike, though; his mind is still in a torpid and muddled state. OzKrow is no better off. Meanwhile, Spirit still struggles with Jar-Jar Binks, who kicks up chunks of dirt into his eyes. Shrieking with rage, the Dratini fires, leaving Jar-Jar Binks his frosty kiss as a goodbye present before he sinks into darkness when Mastar hurls hard debris at his neck… Meanwhile, Victoria, overhead, begins to feel better, and Kengo has flown stealthily to the other side of the river under the shade of the trees.

OzKrow shuts his eyes and sighs happily as the giant white glove picks him up in its palm and closes its fingers around him. He will be safe for now. But as soon as the Murkrow is peacefully asleep, Victoria comes zigzagging swiftly in the air with her wings outstretched, flying at rapid speeds, until she reaches the hovering glove and strikes it with utter ferocity. The sheer force of the blow shatters the glove into pieces, and the unwary OzKrow drops to the ground below, still fast asleep. Meanwhile, the sleeping Skanky Mankey rams his hard head into Jar-Jar Binks, who gasps for air, trying to regain his breath. As OzHoppy makes her way to Lord Helmet, he scorches her with flame, but she does not stop, although her face is overrun with tears of agony. OzHoppy attempts one final time to draw health from her opponent; but the unfortunate Hoppip has messed with the wrong pokémon. Lord Helmet’s friends come quickly to his aid, with Mastar, and then Jar-Jar Binks flying through the air and kicking her aside with all their might. OzHoppy reels and falls to the ground, unconscious. Meanwhile, Groucho Magmarx scorches OzMissy again; the Misdreavus is, by now, sick of fire. Annoyed, she sends a powerful jolt of electricity through the Magby’s body, smirking as he squeals in pain. Fate seems to be turned against him now… For, not only does Ness’s exploding ethereal ball follow straight after; Hilde Garde rams her head into his chest, sending him sailing into the air and plopping down on the banks just a few inches short of the river. Meanwhile, Kengo finally gets to relax, safely hidden amongst the trees…

SilverMachop’s Team:

Mastar the female Machop: 38%, badly poisoned, energy(22%)
Jar-Jar Binks the male Tyrogue: 28%, energy(35%)
Ness the male Abra: 45%, badly poisoned, Resting(5 actions), energy(31%)
Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: 45%, locked into the physical realm, energy(34%)
Sailor Mercury the female Psyduck: KOed
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 14%, badly poisoned, energy(50%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 61%, locked into the physical realm, energy(27%)
OzKrow the male Murkrow: 100%, Resting(8 actions) energy(31%)
Skanky Mankey the male Mankey: 75%, Resting(5 actions), energy(32%)
OzHoppy the female Hoppip: KOed

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 100%, Resting(8 actions), energy(51%)
Hilde Garde the female Aerodactyl: 63%, Resting(5 actions), energy(26%)
Talgeese the male Scyther: KOed
Spirit the male Dratini: KOed
Victoria the female Pidgeotto: 57%, Substitute(9%), energy(12%)

*** Clear Skies active (6 actions) ***

Attack Order:

-SilverMachop
-Jareddo
-OzAndrew

SilverMachop
21st April 2003, 04:18 PM
You did a great job, Sailor Mercury. *returns her to her Pokéball* We shall prevail for you!

Mastar (Worked Up Female Machop)
I believe that we should take on Skanky Mankey. Go with Fist Tornado on Mankey, then keep on the bashing with Cross Chop and Mega Punch.

Sig. Move - Fist Tornado
This is like the Mario Tornado from SSBM. Machop starts spinning, swinging her arms and fists around, and creates a small tornado around herself that sucks in nearby opponents. They are punched around, unable to stop the fury of punches, then knocked into the air with an uppercut from Mastar. (This is unlike Submission, for Mastar does not attack in a crazed, frenzied way.)
Type: Fighting - Acc: 80% - Damage: 6%

Mastar's Attacks - Fist Tornado, Cross Chop, Mega Punch (Mankey)

Jar-Jar Binks (Energized Male Tyrogue)
You need to go after Pidgeotto! Attack with Swift, then Hi Jump Kick twice! That should do some damage!

Jar-Jar's Attacks - Swift, Hi Jump Kick x 2

Ness (Sleeping Male Abra)
Sleep Talk x 3. Not much else can be said, except for if you wake up, use Psychic on any opponent.

Ness's Dreams - Sleep Talk x 3 (Psychic if awakened)

Groucho Magmarx (I Can Clearly Now, I Used Sunny Day Male Magby)
If Misdreavus likes to zap you, then let's get her back! Use Mud-Slap to blind, Confuse Ray to puzzle, and then Fire Blast to injure!

Groucho's Attacks - Mud-Slap, Confuse Ray, Fire Blast

Lord Helmet (What Just Happened To Me, Male Cubone?)
Seeing that your confusion is over (since confusion wasn't listed in your status after the battle), I want you to use Rest as well. Add a couple Sleep Talks, and you'll be doing fine!

Lord Helmet's Manuveurs - Rest, Sleep Talk x 2

Let's do this for Sailor Mercury! Are you with me?

Mastar - "No one hurts my friend!"
Groucho - "I'll make 'em all pay!"
Ness - "Zzzzzzzz..."
Jar-Jar - "Dey-sa gonna bae pasted!"
Lord Helmet - "...Huh? Who's Mercury?"

Jarreddo
21st April 2003, 04:26 PM
Gah, down to half our forces... But there's still hope! We can do it!

Kengo, Sleep Talk x3! If you happen to wake up, Slash as you see fit.

Hilde Garde, you're pretty damn big, so I think Snore is more appropriate for you. If you happen to wake up, Crabbiness and then Headbutt as you see fit.

Victoria, be careful... Swift Tyrogue, then Fly out of his kicking range. Then, Whirlwind him away.

SilverMachop
21st April 2003, 06:18 PM
Hey, Charizard04621, I forgot to ask you. What does 'locked into the physical realm' mean? I've seen to have forgotten. Is it anything important for battle, or is it just for fun?

Andrew
21st April 2003, 06:28 PM
Well well well :S Not good Jan...

*Waves Buh Bye To the Shattered pieces of Glover and a Burnt OzHoppy* Luv ya lots! Get well soon! *Huggles*

AWw... well gee I've really only got 1 Pokemon to command.. how crap...

OzMissy, first off just go away from that nasty Magby and use a Pain Split on Farfetched, but only on Farfetched... Next use a Mean Look on Magby, stop him from his confuse ray and finish off with a Psychic Blast on Tyrouge.

Pain Split - Mean Look - Psychic

And Murkrow and Mankey.. have a nice rest!

Sleep Talk X 3 :S Nite night!

And Silver Machop, it basically means that well OzMissy can be hit by Physical attacks If I'm correct :x

Thanks again Charnumber for reffing so quickly and giving up your life to do this ^^;

Charizard04621
27th April 2003, 09:46 AM
CRAP! Guys, I'm really, really sorry. I thought OzAndrew hadn't posted attacks yet, for some strange reason. I would have had the reffing up like, three days ago otherwise... Ack, I'll start work on it right now and either edit it into this post or post a new one.

[EDIT]: And yeah, SilverMachop, OzAndrew is right. It just means that his Missy can't phase. I only put that description on your Magby, too, in case he figured out a way to enable phasing. ^_- It really shouldn't mean much otherwise for your Magby at least, though.

Charizard04621
27th April 2003, 02:06 PM
SilverMachop’s Team:

Mastar the female Machop: 38%, badly poisoned, energy(22%)
Jar-Jar Binks the male Tyrogue: 28%, energy(35%)
Ness the male Abra: 45%, badly poisoned, Resting(5 actions), energy(31%)
Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: 45%, locked into the physical realm, energy(34%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 14%, badly poisoned, energy(50%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 61%, locked into the physical realm, energy(27%)
OzKrow the male Murkrow: 100%, Resting(8 actions) energy(31%)
Skanky Mankey the male Mankey: 10%, Resting(5 actions), energy(18%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 100%, Resting(8 actions), energy(51%)
Hilde Garde the female Aerodactyl: 63%, Resting(5 actions), energy(26%)
Victoria the female Pidgeotto: 57%, Substitute(9%), energy(12%)

*** Clear Skies active (6 actions) ***

Round 6

Mastar makes her way to the unsuspecting Skanky Mankey and begins to twirl, cuffing, punching, and jabbing the pokémon as he sleeps... But, defenseless as he may seem, he retaliates with a huge surge of electricity that fries the Machop alive! Mastar groans and sits down on the grass. Her ally, Jar-Jar Binks, pursues a more elusive target... Victoria the Pidgeotto, who flies above, taunting his short reach. The Tyrogue showers her with shurikens, only to get barraged by sharp stars of the same sort from behind! But when he turns around to look, his aggressor has vanished. Ness, asleep, goes into an attacking frenzy... He strikes at a flower in front of him, and even when he is done with ripping it into shreds, he continues to savagely pump it into fine powder. Strange behavior for an Abra, but then sleep never was a predictable thing... The same goes for Kengo, who, isolated under the shade of the trees, kicks up blinding dust for no one to see... OzMissy notices the dust cloud, though, and travels towards it, tying her life force with the sleeping Farfetch'd's... An eerie, other-worldly link forms between them, and it seems as if the white light moves in a wave back and forth between the two. Groucho Magmarx, unable to reach OzMissy on the other side of the river, slaps wet dirt from the riverbank onto Skanky Mankey's face instead. Hilde Garde's loud snoring irritates the pokémon around her. Meanwhile, Lord Helmet, unnoticed, closes his eyes to sleep... OzKrow mumbles, and he looks different, somehow; stronger, sturdier...

OzMissy continues to draw Kengo's energy while he sleeps... As she pays attention to this, Groucho Magmarx manages, without the Misdreavus realizing it, to twist her mind and impress upon it images that do not really exist... But even as this happens, Kengo comes to life, beating his wings vigorously and whipping up a violent tornado! The banshee beside him squeals as she is tossed and thrown about, until finally the winds die down, and Kengo is quiet once more. On the main battlefield, Mastar deals a brutal blow to the sleeping Mankey, nearly cracking his skull with her hands. Skanky Mankey swings a hardened, silver tail at her, but this time Mastar dodges easily. While Jar-Jar Binks eyes Victoria's body double ruefully, trying to figure out how he is to get into the air, for he cannot jump so high, the real Pidgeotto pulls up higher into the sky, unnoticed. The Tyrogue, unable to reach his target, turns on OzKrow instead, for the sleeping pokémon is a much more reachable target. He leaps and brings his outstretched legs into the Murkrow's face... OzKrow caws suddenly, and, with his eyes still closed, spontaneously generates a dark ethereal ball that he flings at Lord Helmet. Had the Cubone been awake, his attempt to reproduce the maneuver would have had a higher chance of success, but in his sleeping state, he fails to observe it carefully enough. Ness continues to rip the grass about him into shreds. In his violent sleeping fit, grass, pebbles, and dirt alike are tossed up into the air about him, broken into tiny pieces... Hilde Garde's loud snores continue to make the pokémon around her rather uncomfortable.

Having lost all hope of reaching the Pidgeotto in the sky, Jar-Jar Binks continues to kick Skanky Mankey from the air. The Mankey, on the other hand, flings a pile of mud at Hilde Garde, who lets out an extraordinarily loud snore in response. Mastar jams her two fists forcefully into Skankey Mankey's chest, sending the sleeping pokémon flying into the ground. Ness stirs, and, still in his aggressive trance, kicks OzKrow in the face as hard as he possibly can. Luckily for OzKrow, a kick from an Abra isn't nearly as painful as one from a more physically capable pokémon... Under the trees, Kengo rams his head into a bush, while OzMissy ignores him... She concentrates on what she thinks looks like Jar-Jar Binks, squeezing the poor thing until he looks like he is about to implode... Then she releases Lord Helmet from her grasp, disappointed that he did not squeal out in pain like a Tyrogue is supposed to do. Meanwhile, the real Jar-Jar Binks is oblivious to his friend's misfortune, but it's just as well... If OzMissy's hallucinations had subsided to reveal him, he probably would not have been able to continue. Groucho Magmarx, rather pleased at his success, aims a blazing kanji at the Misdreavus... The roaring flames cross the river easily, and, before OzMissy realizes what is happening, char her face black... She screams with indignation, eyes flashing with anger. She'll get even with the Magby later. OzKrow pecks randomly at the air without bothering anyone; but chance has something else in mind for him. Lord Helmet, still sleeping, digs up random debris from beside him and hurls them into the Murkrow's direction... Victoria, trying to concentrate her widespread attack upon the Tyrogue alone, cannot help but get Skanky Mankey, Hilde Garde, and Mastar also caught in the swirling wind; if she wants to concentrate on one, she knows she's better off with a different specific attack... Mastar, unable to handle any more punishment, succumbs to the poison that burns in her blood...

SilverMachop’s Team:

Mastar the female Machop: KOed
Jar-Jar Binks the male Tyrogue: 7%, energy(22%)
Ness the male Abra: 39%, badly poisoned, Resting(2 actions), energy(31%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 88%, Resting(6 actions), (42%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 55%, locked into the physical realm, energy(17%)
OzKrow the male Murkrow: 72%, Resting(5 actions) energy(22%)
Skanky Mankey the male Mankey: 10%, Resting(2 actions), energy(18%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 83%, Resting(5 actions), energy(42%)
Hilde Garde the female Aerodactyl: 58%, Resting(3 actions), energy(23%)
Victoria the female Pidgeotto: 57%, Substitute(4%), energy(4%)

*** Clear Skies active (3 actions) ***

Jarreddo
28th April 2003, 05:02 PM
Sorry I'm late... Six-day vacation, hooray. Lucky I'm not DQed, eh? ^_^;

Kengo and Hilde Garde, just Sleep Talkx3... If, for whatever reason, you happen to wake up... I dunno, Headbutt or something.

Victoria, you don't seem to be doing very well fatigue wise... Rest. If a nap doesn't cure fatigue, then ASB isn't making that much sense... After that, Sleep Talk. Though, if Rest doesn't heal fatigue, Swift Jar Jar and Sky Attack Ness. Kamikaze time, eh?

Charizard04621
3rd May 2003, 02:37 PM
OzAndrew? Want to post your attacks now? ^_^;

Andrew
3rd May 2003, 10:01 PM
Sorry Guys! I totally forgot and stuff ^^; I was going to post but then I got swamped with uni work that had been moved forward a week... *Shirks* Naughty me.

OzMissy... you're the only one here....

Pain Split with Cubone, and then with Far Fetched and finish off with a psychic on tyrouge.

-Pain Split X 2 - Psychic.

Murkrow and Mankey... sleep talk away. Mankey when you wake up, use another rest.... :S

SilverMachop
4th May 2003, 02:32 PM
Well, Mastar, you did your best, and you knocked out a few Pokémon on your own. I'm proud of you! *Returns Mastar*

Jar-Jar Binks (Sore Male Tyrogue)
Quickly, use Rest to recover your health! Then use Sleep Talk twice. Good luck!

Jar-Jar's Break - Rest, Sleep Talk x 2

Ness (Furious When Sleeping Abra)
Use Sleep Talk for your last two rounds sleeping, then when you wake up, use Psychic on Farfetch'd!

Ness's Awakening - Sleep Talk x 2, Psychic (Farfetch'd)

Groucho Magmarx (Still a Male Magby)
Go after Mankey! Use Psychic, then Flamethrower twice! If you KO him, go after Misdreavus!

Magmarx's Attacks - Psychic, Flamethrower x 2 (Mankey)

And Lord Helmet...use Sleep Talk x 3. Not much else except that.

Jar-Jar Binks - "Dey'sa knocked out BOTH females uf our team! How wude!"
Ness - "Zzzzz...! Oh, football practice!"
Groucho Magmarx - "Grrrr...I'm going to join a club and beat them over the head with it!"
Lord Helmet - "Zzzzzz...I'll conquer the world...zzzzzzz..."

Charizard04621
7th May 2003, 09:10 PM
Guys, I'm really, really sorry for the delay. School projects decided to suddenly bombard me all at once... Urgh. I'll try get the reffing up tomorrow, but no promises... Sorry...

Charizard04621
8th May 2003, 05:29 PM
SilverMachop’s Team:

Jar-Jar Binks the male Tyrogue: 7%, energy(22%)
Ness the male Abra: 39%, badly poisoned, Resting(2 actions), energy(31%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 88%, Resting(6 actions), (42%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 55%, locked into the physical realm, energy(17%)
OzKrow the male Murkrow: 72%, Resting(5 actions) energy(22%)
Skanky Mankey the male Mankey: 10%, Resting(2 actions), energy(18%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 83%, Resting(5 actions), energy(42%)
Hilde Garde the female Aerodactyl: 58%, Resting(3 actions), energy(23%)
Victoria the female Pidgeotto: 57%, Substitute(4%), energy(4%)

*** Clear Skies active (3 actions) ***

Round 7

There is no time... Victoria can feel her strength failing. She must act quickly. Instinctively, she drops rapidly from the air, wings folded to her sides, and skydives, aiming directly for Jar-Jar Binks... In an instant, the Tyrogue is no more, recalled to the safety of his pokéball, away from pain... Victoria is no better off; she slumps, exhausted, and welcomes the beam that retrieves her. OzMissy, recovering from her hallucinations, floats quickly over to Groucho Magmarx and establishes a mysterious link between them... The Magby, in horror, tries to struggle, but in vain. His very life force is connected to his opponent's, and there's precious little he can do about it. He feels his energy flow in the other direction... Meanwhile, back on the other side of the river, Kengo attacks the air viciously with his leek... It's a good thing OzMissy isn't there anymore. Back on the mainland, Hilde Garde's sleeping form suddenly rises, and, with alarming force, crushes the poor Abra underneath... Skanky Mankey shifts in his rest, then leaps upon the Aerodactyl and begins to attack with such frenzied fury that Hilde Garde begins to convulse with pain. Her body slides away from Ness, and the Mankey's beatings start to stop. Groucho Magmarx, seeing his chance, takes the opportunity to apply the final blow, crushing Skanky Mankey with his mental grip until his victim stops breathing and vanishes in a ray of red light... Icy particles gather in the air around OzKrow and quickly spread out to the entire field. A thick mist settles in the arena, and it becomes more difficult to see... But what is there to see, anyway? Most of the pokémon are asleep. It turns out that the mists weren't meant to stay. Lord Helmet sweeps the area in front of him with cold, lashing wind; a lot of the mist gets blown away, leaving only a thin layer left in the air of the immediate area. Ness throws himself into Lord Helmet for some reason; not a good idea, considering his serious injuries already.

Far away, Kengo performs an ordered ritual, harnessing his inner strength as he spins... Without warning, Hilde Garde bellows horrendously, scaring the living daylights of all who consciously hear her! OzMissy immediately flees far, far away, to the safety of Kengo's little shelter across the river. Strangely, OzKrow begins a not-so-decent appeal to female pokémon... Maybe the ones in his dreams. There aren't any that would notice him on the real battlefield. After this display, the entire arena bursts into a single blinding white light! It takes a while for those awake to recover, and they groan from a distance... Lord Helmet flops down onto the grass for no apparent reason, pinning down a small stick. Meanwhile, Ness awakens...

Hilde Garde snores loudly to deaf ears... No one can possibly be paying attention. OzKrow's body seems to become tense, preparing him for some expected attack... But none comes. Ness seizes Kengo, trying to squeeze as best he can, but he's not really sure how well he's doing, for he cannot see Kengo struggling from afar. Lord Helmet swings his magical bone at Groucho Magmarx, who, fortunately, jumps aside. He turns his attention to the Misdreavus, bathing her in searing flame. Clouds return to the skies, unnoticed.

SilverMachop’s Team:

Jar-Jar Binks the male Tyrogue: KOed
Ness the male Abra: 11%, badly poisoned, energy(20%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 81%, Resting(3 actions), (32%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 67%, locked into the physical realm, energy(5%)
OzKrow the male Murkrow: 57%, Resting(2 actions) energy(14%)
Skanky Mankey the male Mankey: KOed

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 71%, Resting(2 actions), energy(37%)
Hilde Garde the female Aerodactyl: 40%, Resting(3 actions), energy(15%)
Victoria the female Pidgeotto: KOed

SilverMachop
9th May 2003, 12:44 PM
So, it's OzAndrew, then me, then Jarreddo, right?

Charizard04621
9th May 2003, 10:08 PM
SilverMachop: Yup. Sorry I didn't get to posting attack order; I was actually rushing to finish the reffing before I went off to Driver's Ed and made you guys have to wait another day. ^_^;

Andrew
9th May 2003, 10:49 PM
Gah! Noooooo! *Runs* Methinks its time to run!

OzMissy! Your stamina is almost all gone! Go float away somewhere safe, keep your wits around you and if you feel yourself slipping into unconciousness, use a quick destiny bond and take someone with you. If not I want you to float somewhere safe, and just get some of your stamina back.

OzKrow... rest easy, you have to conserve your stamina too. When you wake up, Toxify Farfetched.

Eep, methinks I'm SO going to lose :S Damn you Silver Machop! Now you have me talking like your cursed Jar Jar Binks!

SilverMachop
10th May 2003, 11:16 AM
Good job, Jar-Jar! You fought well, and your accent is growing on others (mesa dinking dat Oz bear grudge now). And thanks for everything, Charizard!

Ness (Huh-What-Happened Male Abra)
Okay, you're in a tight spot. First, use Nightmare on Aerodactyl. Then you should Rest again, then Sleep Talk. If you can't use Rest again (like if it's against the rules), then Teleport onto Aerodactyl and use Ice Punch!

Abra's Attacks - Nightmare (Aerodactyl), Rest, Sleep Talk
If Abra Cannot Rest - Nightmare (Aerodactyl), Teleport (onto Aerodactyl), Ice Punch (Aerodactyl)

Groucho Magmarx (Male Magby Who Never Rests)
All right, I need you to go after Murkrow! Use Exploding Flames, Thunderpunch and Flamethrower!

Sig. Move - Exploding Flames
Groucho Magmarx throws a cigar-shaped cinder at the opponent. On impact, it bursts with a powerful blast of fire, and can cause the opponent to be burned.
Type: Fire - Acc: 85% - Damage: 8% - Burn: 15%

Magmarx's Attacks - Exploding Flames, Thunderpunch, Flamethrower (Murkrow)

And Lord Helmet, use Sleep Talk x 3. Hope you're having pleasent dreams about taking over the world!

Good luck, guys! Be careful of Misdreavus!

Jar-Jar Binks - (before being called back) "Good luck, boy-yos! Don't get pasted!"
Ness - "Can't a guy take a rest without everyone and their mother beating him?! And who the heck tore up the land around me?!"
Groucho Magmarx - "Dis es getting bombad...DOH! I'm speaking like Jar-Jar too! It's contagious!"
Lord Helmet - "Zzzzzz...fetch my bunny slippers, slave...zzzzz..."

Jarreddo
10th May 2003, 02:39 PM
Well, looks like we're pretty much stuck here, dying off slowly... But hopefully we can last a while longer, eh you two?

Kengo, Sleep Talkx2, then Fly on Abra! Let's see if we can take that little bugger down.

Hilde Garde, just... Sleep Talkx3 I guess, but if Abra Teleports on to you, then replace the last two with Snorex2 to really shake that Abra up.

Charizard04621
11th May 2003, 11:37 AM
SilverMachop’s Team:

Ness the male Abra: 11%, badly poisoned, energy(20%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 81%, Resting(3 actions), (32%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 67%, locked into the physical realm, energy(5%)
OzKrow the male Murkrow: 57%, Resting(2 actions) energy(14%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 71%, Resting(2 actions), energy(37%)
Hilde Garde the female Aerodactyl: 40%, Resting(3 actions), energy(15%)

Round 8

Exhausted beyond the point of return, OzMissy sighs, retreating into the shadows of Kengo's sheltering woods. No one will be seeing her for a while. Kengo himself flops over, this time smothering a patch of soft grass... On the mainland, Ness plagues Hilde Garde with horrifying dreams, of death, of torment, of agony. She shivers in her sleep, twitching often, visibly uncomfortable. Then the entire field seems to shake, violently, and the poor Abra, already having a weak grip on his consciousness, slowly lets it fade away... He welcomes the red light that bathes him, a signal that he can go home. Lord Helmet seems to go berserk; he directs a sparking fist at Groucho Magmarx, who, in surprise, leaps aside, thinking that perhaps he should get away from his ally to avoid further accidental conflicts. He moves over to OzKrow, who still sleeps... He smiles as he sees the black feathers glow red with blazing fire, can sense the agony that the sleeping bird must feel... Then the red seeps into the charred skin, and it is black once more.

Dirt from the ground shoots out in all directions where Kengo is, and he almost immediately stirs. This time, his eyes open, and, seeing the mess that he has made, is glad that he doesn't seem to have done something foolish in his sleep that would have brought him greater harm. OzMissy warily watches him from the forest, still in hiding. Meanwhile, Groucho Magmarx's electrical energy surges through OzKrow's blackened body, and, with a squawk, the Murkrow jolts back to life, rubbing the sore spot on his chest tenderly where his opponent's fist connected. His heart nearly explodes when Hilde Garde's turquoise flame shoots narrowly by him, but at least he's okay. Lord Helmet looks like he's settled down... Somehow, his condition seems to have improved, for he looks more physically sturdy.

Again Hilde Garde exhales the deadly draconic fire, but fortunately for everyone, nobody gets hurt... Hilde Garde herself has had enough, however, and, just when she is about ready to awaken, her eyes must close once more... Her trainer sadly recalls her, another fallen battler on the field. Groucho Magmarx's jet of flame scorches the Murkrow's wings even further, and he can see the torture in his poor opponent's expression. Nevertheless, OzKrow takes to the air, ready to spew nasty venom into Kengo's face... But Kengo has other plans. He has ascended into the sky, too, and, having no need to attack the Abra who's already gone, notices the threat immediately and is prepared to evade it... The purple liquid falls into the river below andis washed away in the flow. Lord Helmet attacks the air furiously, taking out any previous anger he might have had on an unseen enemy. But then he comes to his senses, and, seeing the desolated area around him, wonders what he's been up to, but doesn't want to know...

SilverMachop’s Team:

Ness the male Abra: KOed
Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: 45%, locked into the physical realm, energy(22%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 81%, enhanced physical strength, (19%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 67%, in hiding, locked into the physical realm, energy(5%)
OzKrow the male Murkrow: 29%, energy(10%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 71%, energy(33%)
Hilde Garde the female Aerodactyl: KOed

[EDIT]:

Attack Order:

-SilverMachop
-Jareddo
-OzAndrew

SilverMachop
11th May 2003, 12:17 PM
*Recalls Ness the Male Abra* You did more than your share in this battle; great job! Now, Lord Helmet and Groucho Magmarx, this battle can go to any trainer at any moment, so don't get cocky!

Groucho Magmarx ('Thank Goodness Lord Helmet Woke Up' Male Magby)
You should finish the job you were starting; Ozkrow. Use Ember to irritate, then Flamethrower him twice! If you succeed in knocking him out, go find Misdreavus and use Confuse Ray on her!

Magby's Moves - Ember, Flamethrower x 2 (Murkrow)
If Murkrow Is KO - Find Misdreavus and use Confuse Ray

Lord Helmet ('Awww I Conquered The World In My Dreams' Male Cubone)
Go after Kengo the Farfetch'd! Use Ancient Power to start, then follow up with Rock Slide twice!

Helmet's Attacks - Ancient Power, Rock Slide x 2 (Farfetch'd)

Good luck! I know you can do it!

Groucho Magmarx - "Quote the raven, 'Nevermore'! Let's have it, Murkrow!"
Lord Helmet - "Who dares to foolishly awaken me from my very non-foolish dreams? I was ruling the foolish world when dreaming, and some fool was foolishly attacking me the whole foolish time I was asleep! Did I get him?"

Jarreddo
12th May 2003, 04:28 PM
Kengo, you're all that's left, but I think we still have a chance... Double Team, then Sand Attackx2. Take it easy, now.

Andrew
12th May 2003, 05:07 PM
OzMissy, continue to hide away. Recover your stamina Ok. :S

OzKrow, fly up out of reach of those nasty fire attacks, and simply douse him with a Toxic and then while keeping outta reach, use a Mirror Move of Ancient Power on Magby and finish off with a Swagger. It'll sure get him rilled up that you're outta reach.

Toxic - Ancient Power - Swagger.

Charizard04621
13th May 2003, 06:37 PM
SilverMachop’s Team:

Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: 45%, locked into the physical realm, energy(22%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 81%, enhanced physical strength, (19%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 67%, in hiding, locked into the physical realm, energy(5%)
OzKrow the male Murkrow: 29%, energy(10%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 71%, energy(33%)

Round 9

As OzKrow beats his weary wings to pull into the air, he barely manages to move aside from Groucho Magmarx's sailing bits of flame... Lord Helmet, on the ground, has difficulty directing his telekinetically controlled rocks at Kengo, who, in the sky, has no bounds, and can dodge easily. Four Farfetch'd spread out, worsening the matter. Irritated, the Cubone clenches his fists, swearing that once he takes over the world, the first thing he'll do is order Kengo to be made into steaming duck soup.

Above, Kengo sees no need to descend into danger, for in the air he is safe, but perhaps his trainer knows best... He lands, kicking piles of dirt into Lord Helmet's eyes. The Cubone, reaching for a handful of hard pebbles, blindly tosses them in front of him, and, thanks mainly to good memory, manages to strike the real Kengo where he stands. OzKrow, who has been watching Lord Helmet's movements carefully, tries to prevent the details from slipping away from his short term memory... But he doesn't have much time, and he must take the trouble of going down when he's already worked so hard to lift off. Groucho Magmarx's jet of flame settles it; the Murkrow, not wanting to get burnt, swerves aside, and right there and then makes the decision to stay in the sky. He would not have been so successful on the ground.

OzKrow tentatively provokes Groucho Magmarx, hoping that he won't be turned into the hot, fried crow on somebody's meal plate before the day ends... The Magby below fumes and bursts into flame, spewing forth the nastiest stream of fire that OzKrow can imagine. The poor bird dodges, but not without a cost... He's completely worn out. As his broken black image falls from the sky, his trainer regretfully recalls him. Lord Helmet continues to be blinded by Kengo's merciless defensive maneuver, and the dirt irritates his eyes... He scoops something hard from the ground, though, and chucks it forward, hoping to hit something. One of the Farfetch'd fades away and disappears forever... Meanwhile, across the river and under the shadow of the trees, OzMissy begins to breathe more easily... She won't recover lost energy, but although right now she's ravenous and could use a snack or two (or three), she can nevertheless put in a final offensive with the remainder of her strength. She may be exhausted, but she's ready to put her all into her final stand. The others don't look too well, either. She still has hope. Perhaps she can outlast them?

SilverMachop’s Team:

Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: 45%, locked into the physical realm, energy(12%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 81%, enhanced physical strength, (11%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 67%, feeling a lot less faint, in hiding, locked into the physical realm, energy(5%)
OzKrow the male Murkrow: KOed

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 61%, two mirror images, energy(26%)

Jarreddo
13th May 2003, 07:09 PM
Alright, listen closely Kengo, we have to be REALLY careful this late in the match. Fly in to the nearest tree you can find, and hide there. Yes, just sit there. That's my only command.

Andrew
14th May 2003, 11:03 PM
Ok OzMissy, hopefully you're in some nice fruit trees of some kind! While keeping quiet and hidden, try and find some food. Don't however eat mushrooms or wierd berries. I'm sure you fended for yourself before I scored you from Industries, so keep quiet, keep hidden and eat!

And just be aware of where that Farfetched is. And if Silver Machop's team comes after you, float up above the forrest and find some peace in the rocky area.

EDIT: What does the Percentage beside it mean Charnumber ^^;

SilverMachop
14th May 2003, 11:45 PM
Well, what is there for me to do? My Pokémon are exhausted, and cannot attack much without collasping from exhaustion. And if I attack, it's going to be hard to wipe out the remaining Pokémon, who are all now in hiding. If Helmet and Groucho take breathers, then diddly-squat happens this round. ...Oh, well. I guess I should just keep fighting.

Lord Helmet ('Yes I WILL Rule The World!' Male Cubone)
Okay, I'm going with a huge dare now. I want you to aim at the trees, and when Magby is out of the way, Fissure! We'll get them out one way or the other! If you still have stamina afterwards and are still up, just catch your breath and prevent exhaustion from getting the best of you.

Helmet's Attack - Fissure, take a break afterwards

Groucho Magmarx (Male Magby You All Know By Now)
Get out of the forest, and out of Lord Helmet's way! Once he's done executing the move, use Ember on whoever you see after the Fissure is done striking!

Magmarx's Manuvers - Get out of Helmet's Fissure's way, Ember (on anyone he sees afterwards)

That's all I can say! Good luck, guys!

Groucho Magmarx - "All right, then! We're going to see more destruction than my brother Harpo can create!"
Lord Helmet - *terrified* "Fissure?! You want me to use Fissure?! Errr...you know, I left my plans for world domination at home...in the oven! Yeah, so, I'll get back to you on that Fissure when I'm done!"

Charizard04621
16th May 2003, 04:29 PM
@OzAndrew - The energy counter shows how much energy your pokémon has left in its reserves. You get energy from food, and you need food to restore it again. Of course, you can have low energy and still be breathing normally, if you just cool off and sit still for some time. You don't actually gain energy back by doing that, but you do stop panting and probably sweating, if you relax long enough.

SilverMachop’s Team:

Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: 45%, locked into the physical realm, energy(12%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 67%, feeling a lot less faint, in hiding, locked into the physical realm, energy(5%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 61%, two mirror images, energy(26%)

Round 10

OzMissy drifts off to find berries or something in the forest... No one will hear from her for a while. Kengo flies across the river and nests in a tree, out of reach... Lord Helmet considers cracking a gaping hole in the earth that runs right up to the Farfetch'd's perch, but decides against it. He does not want to deal with the roaring waters. Groucho Magmarx, stuck on the main side of the river like his partner, sees no way across save mental transportation... But perhaps the old darkness of OzMissy's previous chilling glare will prevent him from harnessing such abilities?

SilverMachop’s Team:

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 67%, searching for food, locked into the physical realm, energy(4%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 61%, two mirror images, energy(24%)

SilverMachop
17th May 2003, 09:05 PM
So, this time around it would be:

OzAndrew
Myself
Jarreddo

Right? Just curious.

PS - Anyone like my new signature? :)

Charizard04621
18th May 2003, 07:45 AM
SilverMachop: Ack! I keep forgetting to post that! Sorry. But yeah, that's the right order. ^_^;

BTW, your sig is huge...

Andrew
19th May 2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by OzAndrew
Ok OzMissy, hopefully you're in some nice fruit trees of some kind! While keeping quiet and hidden, try and find some food. Don't however eat mushrooms or wierd berries. I'm sure you fended for yourself before I scored you from Industries, so keep quiet, keep hidden and eat!

And if Silver Machop's team comes after you or Farfetched, float up above the forrest and find some peace in the rocky area.

I love this quote button :D Easy.

And SM, your sig is long. lol.
Center tags could also be helpful.
Thanks for reffing again Charnumber!

SilverMachop
19th May 2003, 08:00 PM
Ah, well, I'll try to shorten it and all. *sniffs* I work hard on that sig, and all I get is 'long'! *sniffs again* Oh, well. Back to work on the battle!

Groucho Magmarx (Ho-Hum Male Magby)
I think we'll assume that OzMissy's effects are still lingering on you, but I have another plan! I want you to set the forest on fire with Flamethrower! I'm sure you can reach the forest, even from behind the river. If it's not powerful enough, use Fire Blast! If you find yourself very low on energy afterwards, then take a break; Cubone will protect you. If you're doing alright afterwards, use Flamethrower on any attacking Pokémon, but only if you're doing alright.

Lord Helmet ('Thank Goodness I Decided Not To Use Fissure, Shudder' Male Cubone)
Just let Magby set the forest on fire. If he's having trouble, join in with your own Flamethrower. Now after he's done, if either of the two Pokémon come after you, use Rock Slide! Be sure not to drain your energy too much!

Good luck, you guys! Don't tire yourselves out!

Groucho - "Only I can create forest fires!"
Lord Helmet - "Yes, burning the forests down; good one, SM! Next we'll burn down all major military bases! And then all of the trade posts! And then we'll burn every CD ever made and bankrupt the music company! And once all three of these major powers are down, we will rise from the ashes, AND I WILL RULE THE WORLD!! HA HA HA HAAAAA!!"

Jarreddo
19th May 2003, 08:16 PM
Alright Kengo, just Fly out of that forest and stay away from the flames... Fiiiiire baaad!

SilverMachop
19th May 2003, 08:49 PM
Oh, Charizard04621, I have a huge favor to ask of you. My friend Pokemaster Ash and I have had a huge problem with our ref being gone, and we have, no exaggeration, been waiting for months. I would really appriciate it if you could subref. If you can't, I'll understand. Also, OzAndrew and Jarreddo, if either of you can ref, I'd appriciate either of you doing so! You'll find the battle here. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10269)

Thanks! Sorry for disrupting the battle!

Charizard04621
20th May 2003, 07:06 PM
@SilverMachop: I'd definitely have accepted it, but, unfortunately, I'll be gone for the entire month of June; Jareddo or OzAndrew could probably help you out, though. Sorry about that.

SilverMachop’s Team:

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 67%, searching for food, locked into the physical realm, energy(4%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Round 11

Inside the forest, OzMissy finally stumbles upon some luck. She spots a tree full of unfamiliar berries, but they look harmless enough, and they smell as lovely as flowers. When she bites into a piece, tasting its deliciously soft sweetness, a feeling of happiness and ease washes through her entire soul, and she begins to hungrily devour as much as she can, as rapidly as possible. Meanwhile, an uneasy feeling runs down Kengo's spine... Instinctively, he leaves his tree, just as a blazing kanji ignites the wood; his previous perch bursts into flame, fed by another jet of fire. The hungry flames devour nearby trees and rapidly spread to others, insatiable. OzMissy sees the red glow not too far away from her. She must hurry...

SilverMachop’s Team:

Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: 45%, locked into the physical realm, energy(6%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 81%, enhanced physical strength, (6%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 67%, by a Pecha Berry tree, locked into the physical realm, energy(14%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 61%, two mirror images, energy(22%)

***The forest on the other side of the river is rapidly catching fire.***

SilverMachop
20th May 2003, 09:07 PM
Well thanks anyways, Charizard. Have you noticed how much smaller my sig is? :) Now back to the fight:

Both of you need to find some kind of food (preferably berries, not mushrooms)! I know it'll probably be hard, but you're so low on energy, you have no choice! Go seperately, and get the other if you find something (have some first before you go, of course). If you are attacked by Farfetch'd or Misdreavus, use the following:

Magby - For Farfetch'd, use Double Team to confuse him. For Misdreavus, use Confuse Ray and then run when she's confused!
Cubone - For Farfetch'd, use Rock Slide and then go away when he's stunned by the attack. For Misdreavus, use Swagger and then get away from her!

That's all I can say. We're running on a very thin wire, and the slightest push is going to bring us to the curtain. Good luck, you guys!

Groucho Magmarx - "Well, don't let the Green Peace know about this!"
Lord Helmet - "You think I can't continue on?! I'm going to crush all opposition, including Green Peace, PETA, and whoever gets in my way during this battle! Now let's get some marshmellows!"

Jarreddo
22nd May 2003, 10:23 PM
Well, looks like we may as well join in on the scavenger hunt... Search for food, Kengo. Since you're in the air, I figure you've got a nice little advantage.

Andrew
22nd May 2003, 10:59 PM
Ok OzMissy, continue chowing down. But call out to Farfetched and offer him some of the food. When he's distracted, spew out a Toxic on him and eat as much as you can until the fire is too close. Once you can see the fire about 30 Meters away or so, float away to a safe area. Preferably away from the Silver Machop team of doom.

Charizard04621
23rd May 2003, 01:51 PM
SilverMachop’s Team:

Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: 45%, locked into the physical realm, energy(6%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 81%, enhanced physical strength, (6%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 67%, by a Pecha Berry tree, locked into the physical realm, energy(14%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: 61%, two mirror images, energy(22%)

Round 12

Groucho Magmarx and Lord Helmet ignore the forest fire on the other side, searching for any signs of berries in the grass. Kengo flies overhead, and spots OzMissy... But he doesn't trust her when she calls to him; why should she offer him help? He flies away, suspicious. He can find his own fruit tree. OzMissy is disappointed, but at least she won't have to share any food with him. She quickly gets as much as she can, then gets the heck outta there, pulling up just in time to avoid the blazing tree that collapses. Kengo spots berry trees ahead and quickly descends, eating as much as he can manage as quickly as possible, but he does not have much time... The other two on the mainland seem to have stumbled upon a Hondew Berry or two on the ground, too.

SilverMachop’s Team:

Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: 45%, beside a Hondew Berry, locked into the physical realm, energy(6%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 81%, beside a Hondew Berry, enhanced physical strength, (6%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 67%, locked into the physical realm, energy(17%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Jarreddo
23rd May 2003, 02:44 PM
Y'know, this battle is really stretching on, isn't it...? -_- Getting boring.

All right, Kengo, here's what I want you to do. Whirlwind SM's two Pokemon in to the river. Then, go back to eating.

Charizard04621
24th May 2003, 06:04 PM
Keep in mind that if we don't get this battle done before I leave on the 29th, I might not be able to post another reffing for a month...

OzAndrew's turn to post attacks. Eh, sorry for forgetting to stick those in again.

Andrew
25th May 2003, 08:55 PM
Ok, once Kengo does a Whirlwind, use a thunder on it from behind to knock it down. Then grab those berries and run away and eat them. If they're blown away, use a Thunder on the water that Silver Machop's team is in.

Then float away.

Sorry 'bout the delay but I have a life ^^:

Jarreddo
26th May 2003, 11:04 AM
Yeah, ummm... Sorry, but I'm leaving ASB... *recalls Kengo* You two just... Go on fighting, I guess. Maybe Oz should get to repost his attacks. ^_^;;

SilverMachop
26th May 2003, 05:52 PM
What a shame you're leaving! We'll miss you. May the Force be with you!
But now, back to the battle.

Okay guys! Eat those berries (divide them evenly between you for your first round). Then let's go after Misdreavus (unless OzAndrew gets to repost, but he can post like if I went first). After you're done eating, get ready to attack Misdreavus.

Magby, use Confuse Ray if you can, and then hit her with Ember.
Cubone, I want you to Attract her, and then Bonemerang if you can hit her; if you can't reach her, then just take a break and catch your breath.

Good luck! Bye again, Jarreddo!

Groucho Magmarx - "Cheerio, ol' chap!"
Lord Helmet - "Do not worry! When I conquer the world, I'll build a statue of you! ...A little statue, of course, nothing that would overshadow mine.

Charizard04621
26th May 2003, 06:12 PM
Hmm, both of you can repost attacks, I guess.

Andrew
26th May 2003, 09:10 PM
Ok OzMissy, lets be evil :D

First use toxic on those Berries, lets see them eat them now. Although if you can't get there in time, toxic on Cubone.

Next turn I want you to for your next action close your eyes and begin to float away. Don't go to the hot fire. Use some common sense.

Attract may or may not rely on eye contact, the same as confuse ray so closing your eyes is the best bet. Finally, use your sig move again. Once More With Feeling.

Toxic On Berries/Toxic on Cubone - Close Eyes and Float Away - Once More with feeling.

Buh bye Jarry

SilverMachop
26th May 2003, 09:31 PM
Okay then!

Cubone, eat your berry, then use Attract and Rock Slide on Misdreavus. Magby, I want you to wait until Misdreavus shoots Toxic at your berry, then use a Psychic to pull the berry away and into your mouth! I hope you can pull that off (if you toxics before you use psychic, forget eating it). Then use Ember and Toxic on Misdreavus. I hope you make it; good luck!

Charizard04621
27th May 2003, 02:53 PM
Farewell, Jareddo. Goodbyes are hardly ever pleasant.

Meh, looks like SilverMachop overestimated the energy value of the berries...

Pre-battle:

An unexpected end comes to Kengo's reign... He disappears forever into his pokéball, following his trainer's drooping form into the distance, until they both vanish altogether.

SilverMachop’s Team:

Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: 45%, beside a Hondew Berry, locked into the physical realm, energy(6%)
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: 81%, beside a Hondew Berry, enhanced physical strength, (6%)

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMissy the female Misdreavus: 67%, locked into the physical realm, energy(17%)

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: recalled

Round 13

Over the red glare of the fire in the treetops, OzMissy casts an eye down to her two opponents on the other side. She heads over to them as quickly as she can, but it takes time... Lord Helmet has already finished devouring his entire Hondew Berry, but Groucho Magmarx, hungry though he is, waits...

The Misdreavus, seizing the opportunity, spits down onto the exposed berry, only to see it suddenly torn from the ground and jerked towards the Magby! The venom sizzles as it seeps into the grassy earth. Groucho Magmarx, almost thoroughly exhausted, slowly picks off pieces of his berry and chews. The effort is too much, however; he feels that he can no longer continue fighting, and he sinks to the ground, leaving most of the berry uneaten. OzMissy doesn't notice, though; Lord Helmet's appeal makes her very aware that he is a tough and handsome Cubone, and very desirable.

OzMissy, inspired by Lord Helmet's coolness, begins to sing, hoping to win his attention. The Cubone responds not by embracing her, but rather by repeatedly scooping up as much hard dirt as he can find and hurling it at his opponent, who cries at the abuse. He stops, though, when he finds himself unable to throw another handful... Lord Helmet falls to his knees with a faraway look in his eyes, then drops his head on the grass beside his partner.

SilverMachop’s Team:

Groucho Magmarx the male Magby: KOed
Lord Helmet the male Cubone: KOed

OzAndrew’s Team:

OzMissy the female Misdreavus: victorious

Jareddo’s Team:

Kengo the male Farfetch’d: recalled

Lord Helmet and Groucho Magmarx are unable to battle! OzMissy wins the match! Congratulations to all battlers.

Andrew
27th May 2003, 05:38 PM
WTF. No really. WTF just happened. I was supposed to be the first to lose here. Come on if it weren't for that berry tree, and Jarreddo leaving, I would've been the first eliminated. Silver Machop, you were the biggest threat I think I dismissed pretty early lol. But at the end you came back with a vengence.

Also thanks to Charnumber for agreeing to ref this crazy 18 Pokemon battle. 36 Yen to you! And every penny earned too.

Um... so I get... 18 Yen :0 Wow. And an Evo/Capture... mmm ... I think I'll take a capture...

Thank you again and comiserations to the other teams. I so didn't expect to win lol.

SilverMachop
27th May 2003, 06:12 PM
Awwww, I lost! I was so close!

Oz, you did great. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't do better. When we battle again, I'd like to take on the Pokémon you just caught. Congradulations again.
Charizard, you have my thanks and appriciation. Thanks for sticking with us to the bitter end. I'll be able to use this battle for my story now, and I'm going to have a good time (even though I lost, but hey, that's life).

Meanwhile, on the battle field, nearby a happy, singing Misdreavus...

Groucho Magmax - *whispering* "Can we get up now?"
Lord Helmet - "No! If you blow our cover, I'll punch you right in the foolish mouth!"

Maybe next time.