PDA

View Full Version : Master of Paradox challenges the world! (Opponent and ref sought)

Master of Paradox
29th December 2006, 11:53 PM
All right, then. One of my battles has died out, one has concluded, and one may never get off the ground... so I hereby challenge anyone who'll take it to a winner-takes-all.

The rules:
- Number of Pokemon to a side: Six. It's a full-belt battle. (If the respondant doesn't have six Pokemon in total, the number will be changed to the same as all of that person's Pokemon.)
- Number out at a time: One.
- Our starting Pokemon shall be PMed to the referee.
- I shall make the first attack orders.
- DQ time: one week.
- Banned moves: Toxic, Thunder Wave, Perish Song, direct healing (indirect or "attack" healing is legal).
- The Arena: Castle Paradox, Ballroom

One of the more mundane rooms in the Castle Paradox, this circular room is gigantic, with a smooth, shining marble floor. Overhead hang five crystal chandeliers, and there are multiple mirrors around the floor - indeed, there are mirrors around the entire circumference of this room. Looking at the mirrors, one may see them start to shimmer. Near the center of the room are two large, cushy chairs, for use of the trainers.

The trick to the mirrors is that they are linked to each other - to jump into one is to appear on its counterpart on the other side of the room. The mirrors are indestructable, and have an extra quality - any attacks on them are reflected as though hit with Counter or Mirror Coat.

Any takers?

Dragonis
30th December 2006, 01:02 AM
I'll take you on, for the full 6-on-6, if you'd like.

Charles Legend
30th December 2006, 01:06 AM
ok Master of Paradox I well take you upon your offer

~Charles Legend

Master of Paradox
30th December 2006, 01:57 AM
Whoa... two offers to consider...

Well, I'm sorry, Dragonis, but Charles asked for it via IM before you posted, so he has the initiative. Feel free to challenge me in a separate topic, though.