PDA

View Full Version : I challenge MeLoVeGhOsTs (Ref: Green Lanturn)

Mega Horny
9th January 2007, 03:31 PM
Alright dude. Lets have a nice battle and give some of our little ones the exp they need. What do you say to a two on two, one out at a time? Other rules can be decided by you.

I'll start with my male shiny Numel, Repmotsrub.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
10th January 2007, 01:57 PM
Seems fine, I'll wait on a ref before giving out commands.

Arena: Volcanic island. An island surrounded by water (duh), volcana can be triggered by ground attacks (ex. Earthquake or Magnitude), palmtrees all around and cocktails free in happy hour (from 16u to 17u). Every 6 rounds the volcano explodes (on a scale from Magnitude from 4 to 10)

Mega Horny
10th January 2007, 06:04 PM
Sounds great...but do a barboach cometh my way? O.o'

MeLoVeGhOsTs
11th January 2007, 10:47 AM
Yes, male Baraboach, Triton ^^

Green Lanturn
12th January 2007, 09:27 PM
A ref is here, if you dont mind having me! I'll take this on.

~GL

Mega Horny
12th January 2007, 10:15 PM
Yeah, I'm cool with that.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
13th January 2007, 04:09 AM
Yes, thanks again GL.

Earthquake, Future Sight, Toxic.

Also, I'd like to ban Relax.

Mega Horny
13th January 2007, 01:27 PM
Begin with a Hidden Power, then send a toxic at him whiles hes concentrating on future sight, and finish with protect.

Green Lanturn
14th January 2007, 05:54 PM
Hey guys, sorry for not getting up the reffing sooner. Im gonna be busy tonight packing, and I fly back to school tomorrow, so I will have time to do the reffing tomorrow night.

Sorry for the timing conflict.

~GL

Green Lanturn
20th January 2007, 01:43 AM
OK, Here is the deal, I have time to ref now, but I ran into a little bind...you see, the move Hidden Power is banned in ASB...I asked at the reffing tower to make sure, and sure enough, it is still banned. Now Chris said that I have the option of either giving you the chance to change the attack, or count it as a blank action. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and allow Mega Horny to change the first attack...

please do so when you can Mega Horny...

~GL

Mega Horny
21st January 2007, 12:39 PM
Apologies. Use a magnitude instead.

Green Lanturn
28th January 2007, 04:42 PM
Alrighty, now that i have some free time, lets get this battle finally underway.

Pre-Battle:

Here on Volcanic Island, perhaps the most dangerous battleground this ref has seen other than an actual volcano, we find two battle ready combatants ready to fight. The battle is set as a 2 on 2 singles match. The first fighter is Mega Horny, who unleashes his first pokeball to reveal Repmotsrub, the shiny male Numel! MeLoVeGhOsTs, the second fighter, smirks as he sends his pokeball out to reveal a male barboach by the name of triton. With the pokemon set, the attacks are issued, and this battle can begin!

Round 1:
Mega Horny vs. MeLoVeGhOsTs

Stats: Pre-Battle:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrssh101.gif
Repmotsrub (m)
Health:100%
Energy:100%

Magnitude~Toxic~Protect

vs.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs127.gif
Triton (m)
Energy:100%

Earthquake~Future Sight~Toxic

Round 1 Begins!

And thus we are off in another heated, epic battle. Triton begins the battle off by jumping up and pounding down on the ground hard, causing it to shake as a large fissure forms and starts heading towards the numel. Repmotsrub has his own ideas, as he too slams his paw into the ground. This attack must be different as the round doesnt really shake, but a huge fissure, bigger than the one heading for him forms and heads towards the barboach. Well, needless to say, both fissures cancel, but already volcanic activity plagues the island as a small amount of lava comes out of the biggr fissure and gushes down the right side of the island, burning several of the palm trees in its wake, and heating things up quite a bit.

Not deterred, Triton begins contenctrating in his mind, forseeing a later attack. As he does this, he is blasted by a gush of purple ooze released from the numel. He sears in pain as the toxin enters his body.

So he tries to repeat this action back at the numel, releasing his own gush of purple ooze, but to his dismay, it is blocked by a protective screen that has appeared around the numel. As this round comes to a close, Repmotsrub looks rather pleased with himself as Triton looks anything but.

Stats: Post Round 1:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrssh101.gif
Repmotsrub (m)
Energy:85%

vs.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs127.gif
Triton (m)
Energy:87%

Notes of Interest:

Future Sight will hit in a couple more actions.

Mega Horny attacks first.

~GL

Mega Horny
29th January 2007, 03:01 PM
Alright Repmotsrub, lets use a rockslide to send the lava tumbling towards barboach, and maybe even using it as a shield. Then, send another rockslide to send it down, hopefully close enough to hit barboach, or at least hit him with the rocks. Finish with another rock slide to just pummel him head on. If he tries to stop this stuff with surf or a water move or mud slap, which will likely not work anyway, use magnitude to make a rock barrier.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
30th January 2007, 12:38 PM
Ok, just go to the water Baraboach, first send a Toxic at him, then use Dive quickly and avoid the rocks underwater. Then use Surf.